Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort Reviews

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 4
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 5
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 03/01/2019

Hilton Los Cabos - Wedding of my dream!

From start to finish, the planning of our wedding was smooth, it was a dream. Nancy, the onsite wedding coordinator is AMAZING! I can't say enough great things about her. The wedding she put together for us (from afar nonetheless, we're in CO) was beyond my expectations and it will be forever my favorite day. I wish I could relive that party, in the same space, over and over! Don't second guess it if you're considering Hilton Los Cabos... DO IT!

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 6
    Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 7
    Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 8
    Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 9
    Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Brumfitt · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the wedding of my dreams!!!

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the Hilton Los Cabos, and thanks even more to Nancy & Eren, our Hilton wedding coordinators. My (now :)) husband & I wanted to have a destination wedding that would be appealing and welcoming to a wide variety of guests, some traveling from as far as Australia. We needed a spot that would cater to families, couples and singles... and we needed to do it on a budget that is a lot (A LOT) lower than what I have seen as the “average” cost of a wedding. We accomplished all with our wedding on November 11th. I was nervous about a destination wedding and being so far away leading up to the big day (we live in California, family in Canada & Europe). Enter in Nancy & Eren the wedding coordinators who were an absolute DREAM to work with!!! From the first day we met them, they felt like family. They were patient and experienced, walking us through options so we could feel this was truly a wedding that felt personal and our own. They mean it when they say they can go as small or large as you want and I never felt pressured to add on details. In the end we got married on a gorgeous beach just before sunset, had our reception overlooking the ocean - complete with a six piece mariachi band - and even had a bonfire post reception back on the beach. During the whole afternoon/evening, Nancy & Eren we’re nearby for anything, yet at the same time almost invisible to everyone (tho our guests LOVED Nancy & Eren and would have welcomed them into the celebrations). Throughout the week we stayed at the hotel, there was something for everyone and our guests continue to rave about the pristine location, gorgeous pools (always beach chairs available), zen like rooms and delicious food/drinks. I feel absolutely blessed to be able to honestly say I had a stress free/perfect fun wedding, memories of which we shall cherish forever.

This would really not have been possible without Nancy & Eren, We’re so grateful they worked with us to create a wedding that felt uniquely “us”.

Here is to years of return Anniversary visits!!

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 10
    Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 11
    Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort 12
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding at the Hilton was wonderful. It was everything my daughter dreamed of. The wedding coordinators were enjoyable to work with and delivered on everything they said. We had a fabulous stay and are looking forward to returning soon.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Great venue, great team all the crew fantastic , food excellent , great location and rooms , it has a swimmable beach and private locations

Sent on 12/28/2016

Dan · Married on 11/27/2015

The Hilton Los Cabos wedding coordinator and their overall staff were absolutely amazing! My wife and I began this process from Illinois and did quite a bit remote. A trip to visit the resort and staff in person solidified our decision and one we are extremely happy with. Our wedding coordinator, Eren Carrillo was amazing in every step of the way and reduced any amount of stress from the entire process. From the beginning of our planning stages beginning the previous winter/spring, to our on-site visit in July, to the actual wedding in November, she was so on top of everything. She kept us in line on what we needed to do and at what point; she was also extremely flexible. The other part that made us decide with the Hilton was Eren's responsiveness, engagement, level of detail and overall display of thoughtfulness for our special day. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and complimenting that with the service of the staff on-site, this was as near stress-free as we could ever ask for. Thank you very much Eren and the entire Hilton team for making our special day an everlasting memory for us, our family and all of our guests. We will be back at least once a year to celebrate with our Hilton Family!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Wang · Married on 05/11/2019

3.4
      3.0

It depends on what you are looking for

Pros: private beach for ceremony, nice hotel facilities and staff, fireworks and bonfire available.
    Cons: could be worry free if you don’t care about the decor, but we ended up bringing additional planner onboard because no one designs and ties out the theme of the wedding. They only introduce you to florist and rental company, no designer, no stationary, no recommendations. During the entire planning process Email communication was not responsive, the longest wait took one month to get responses. No one distributed the wedding cake to the guests, only to bride, groom, DJ and videographer. I guess since cake was outsourced (we paid the additional charge to outsource the cake). Room rates for wedding block was way higher than market place. Tried communicate but never got a straight answer. Overall I have the feeling that the wedding department are sales team, not really wedding planning team, their focus is selling you room and food. they know the local vendors, but be sure to only pick the ones fit your styles, we ended up brining photographer, planner, makeup, linen, calligrapher and cake outside of their recommendation.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Mariana Reyes · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Did Not Return My Phone Calls/Emails

I did not have my wedding here; however, when I was looking for a wedding venue I tried emailing and calling multiple times. No one replied to my emails and when I called I was put on hold, hung up on, or I was told they would send me a wedding package which they never did. Can't imagine how difficult it is to coordinate a wedding with them.

Sent on 06/12/2019