Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

26 | Henderson, NV

26 Reviews for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

Natalie Procyk · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic Expereince

My new husband and I had the most beautiful, romantic and perfect wedding at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. We got married in the Chapel La Capella di Amore that overlooks Lake Las Vegas. We walked out of the chapel to our reception on the Pontevecchio Bridge where you have the lake on one side and the mountains on the other. It is the most beautiful setting to eat, dance and take pictures with your family and friends. Our catering sales manager, Danielle Jeppesen made our whole wedding a very non-stressful experience and all of the Hilton staff were very professional and attentive to our every need. The food was amazing and our guests are still raving about their overall experience. We would highly recommend the Hilton Lake Las Vegas to everyone who is looking to have a beautiful, unique and fun wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Natalie,
    lovely review! The picture came out awesome as well!!

You all are still one of my favorite guests we've had, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Katie · Married on 09/20/2019

Danielle is awesome

I'm in the process of planning my wedding and Danielle is awesome. Making everything so seamless.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for this lovely review! I am looking forward to your big day and helping make it everything you dream of.
  • Liam

Liam Maccaul · Married on 08/10/2019

Great team and great property

My wife and I wanted something other than the traditional Las Vegas golf course wedding and when we saw the possibilities of what the garden area could be we knew we found out venue. During out planning process we went thru three different on-site wedding coordinators and the team that saw our wedding thru to the end was amazing. Brenda and Danielle were awesome to work with and made everything seem effortless.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Liam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review!

You and Racheal were great to work with and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for your anniversary. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Warmest Regards,
    Danielle & Brenda

Aaron and Jenrikiza Wdowiarz · Married on 07/23/2019

Going Above

Danielle Jeppesen is a beautiful person with an amazing character. She is accountable, patient and eager to help out. I had no idea how to even look for a place to get married on such a tight budget, but Danielle was there to guide us in every way. Showing us multiple locations to hold our ceremony and where to take pictures. Walking both Aaron and I through every little detail and made everything so simple. I would definitely recommend Danielle and The Lake Las Vegas Hilton Resort to any of my friends and family that are planning any kind of event.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Anna Mckay · Married on 06/12/2019

McKay Wedding

The Hilton took wonderful care of us during our wedding! We didn't lift a finger. They took care of everything and served us when we were busy attending to our guests. It was a perfect day thank s to the wonderful Hilton Wedding/Catering staff

Sent on 06/12/2019

Anna,

Thank for taking the time to leave this lovely review! It was such a great day and I am so happy you and Danny were so happy with the Hotel and our staff!

Congratulations and thank you again for choosing Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

What wedding dreams are made of!

Hilton Lake Las Vegas is the most beautiful venue in Vegas! Danielle is the catering coordinator at HLL and she is truly amazing. She made planning our wedding a very seamless process. Everything that was under her control was executed to perfection! We can't thank her enough for making our wedding weekend a dream come true.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Samantha,

You and Jason were a dream to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy to have been apart of your special day.

Steve Dillingham · Married on 03/30/2019

The wedding of Steve and Chiyong

We worked with Danielle, and she was exceptional. She was always courteous and professional, and was quick to answer all of our questions and concerns. Danielle always worked hard to make our wedding event special. Every detail of our wedding ceremony was practiced during our rehearsal, and on the day of our wedding, everything was perfect. The chapel was beautiful, the music coordinator performed flawlessly, and our event was one that neither my wife nor I will forget.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Steve,

Thank you fro taking the time to leave this lovely review.

It was an honor to be apart of your and Chiyong's special day, I hope it was all you'd hope it to be.

Monika Kaminski · Married on 11/17/2018

Danielle is the best!,

Danielle is absolutely the best! She made sure every detail was attended to. All our expectations were met and she actually went way beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The venue was beautiful.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Monika,

It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you for making my job so rewarding!

I wish you and Garry many happy years to come.

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful beach wedding

Danielle was great to work with. She is professional and made my whole experience feel stress free and easy. Thanks Danielle!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jen,

You and Jeremy were such an amazing couple to work with! I'm so happy to have been a part of your big day and I hope the Honeymoon was great! Thank you again for choosing Hilton Lake Las Vegas to host your Ceremony.

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Once in a Lifetime Experience!

Amazing and perfect experience! We would not have asked for a better wedding! Marianne and Danielle are the best! Perfect service from beginning to end! Thank you a million times ladies!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Valerie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved your wedding and all the details we were able to be a part of. We wish you two many, many happy years.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton Lake Las Vegas for you venue choice!

Danielle & Marianne

Joe · Married on 10/01/2016

Book it! The venue is amazing along with the Hilton Staff. Working with Ashley was such a pleasure and seamless on the day of our wedding. Jessica down at the spa was wonderful to work with as well. On the day of our wedding all we had to do was be pampered in the spa and everything else was taken care of. They coordinated our Pastor, flowers, and photography, which was one less thing that I had to deal with. Overall, I wouldn't have changed anything. It was a very pleasant experience all the way around.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Our wedding at the Hilton was amazing! All our friends and family from Vancouver and Toronto came down to celebrate with us and we couldn't have had a better time. Planning the wedding with Debbie Medina, the resorts wedding planner, went flawlessly. Having a destination wedding can be hard to plan but Debbie was always there to give guidance and advice which made the process much easier. She stayed on top of every detail on our wedding day and even stayed late to make sure the entire night went smoothly. We'll definitely be going back on our anniversary. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for a desert oasis for a romantic wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2014

tara · Married on 08/10/2013

Not only was this venue beautiful... Debbie our wedding coordinator was AMAZING! She was so professional and very nice. Debbie ways responded to my email and phone calls right away. She made my husband and I feel like we were her only couple getting married all year even though that was not the case. I would 100% recommend this venue and Debbie to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/12/2013

LeAnn · Married on 07/18/2012

We chose the Ravella at Lake Las Vegas for not only the great location but the ease they made planning our wedding.

Our wedding coordinator Jeremy Rose helped us every step of the way and walked us through every decision that we needed to make. Although we planned our wedding in quick time, we never felt rushed in making crucial decisions as Jeremy was there replying to every email and phone call whenever a bump arose.

On the day of the wedding Jeremy made sure everything was in place to give us one less thing to stress about. Overall Ravella was the best location that we could have chosen and Jeremy was the best person to have at the helm of organising our wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jeng · Married on 07/08/2012

Michael and Jeremy were a great team for the event... They both listened well and took our requests into considetation. The wedding was complete because of the people we worked with. Thanks to Michael for his expertise and great taste! Love him!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Michael · Married on 10/20/2012

Ravella was literally a perfect venue for our wedding. Ultra classy and a beautiful get away from the strip, it was exactly what we were looking for. We chose the chapel and pavillion for the reception and the celebration went off without a hitch. Many of our guests commented on how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Jeremy, their new coordinator was amazing and did a wonderful job in making this the best day of our lives. Thank you Ravella and Jeremy for making our fantasies come true.

Sent on 10/24/2012

RachandMat · Married on 05/09/2012

I had my wedding ceremony at Ravella, the hotel is beautiful and the ceremony itself went off without a hitch thanks to the great staff at Ravella.

We originally tried to book Loews but they were fully booked, we are so lucky they were because Ravella was PERFECT for us!
    Our wedding planner booked everything for us so we did not have much contact with Ravella, we did meet with Jeremy a few days prior and he showed us the venue location (the beach) - it was perfect and Jeremy was very nice.

They had people helping throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour, they were all very polite and the day was great because of them

A few cons on our wedding day
    - the night we checked in to our room we walked to our room and noticed a monitor that said, Rachel & Michael were getting married...my partners name is Mat. He was not pleased as he was dropping us off at the hotel and saw it.
    It was a honest mistake, my sister and I went to reception to get it changed but he said he could not do it because he didn't work the monitors, he asked that we come back tomorrow to see the lady who did it. I said I would be a little busy getting married tomorrow could he please request it for me? He said, what do you want me to do put a note on her computer screen? I said, well yes. He said no, come back tomorrow.
    My sister got it changed the next day, what a pain!
    -My mum and 3 bridesmaids got their hair, nails and make up done at the spa for the wedding, the bridesmaids looked perfect and were done within an hour.
    My mum took almost 2 and a half hours and it delayed my ceremony by about 20 mins. She had to hurry back up and get her clothes on but smudged the nail polish the spa person told her was set,we were going through the spa anyway so we all had to wait again while they removed her $60 manicure she got earlier. My poor mum was flustered and didn't have time to even look at me before I walked down the aisle.

BUT these were not major issues, we had a beautiful ceremony and we cannot thank the people at Ravella enough for doing such a fantastic job.

Overall Ravella did a great job, the stay itself was great and the ceremony and cocktail hour were everything we imagined it to be. A big thank you to Jeremy and his team!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Mei Lei · Married on 05/18/2012

Loved this resort, it was beautiful and had do many options for ceremony & reception venues; each one more beautiful than the last.

Everyone is friendly, helpful and accommodating
    The food is delicious!

Jeremy is the greatest wedding planner you could ask for

Sent on 05/24/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

3.5

I was recently Married at Ravella Lake Las Vegas on May 21st on the Lagoon (the lake) it was BEAUTIFUL i always wanted to get married on the beach and this was the closest i got in Vegas it was so perfect. 4 weeks before my wedding my old venue canceled on my and Michael Eggink at Ravella did so much for me and booked my wedding and did everything in less then 4 weeks i was so great full of all the things he did for me the reception room was big and beautiful as was the ceremony...

we did have many issues with the front desk people but besides that my wedding was perfect ! :)

Thanks Michael for all your hard work and time

Sent on 05/30/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2018

This location is like having all the beauty of Tuscany with all the ease of Vegas! We have a great celebration and wonderful photos.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lizabeth · Married on 07/25/2016

The venue and organization is great and Ashley and her team were professional. Know what you are looking for and you can rely on their suggested vendors to add services that need to be contracted out.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/23/2017

3.0
      3.5

The location was not what we saw online but it was still what we wanted. For the price paid we do not believe that it was worth it(if it looked like the pictures that we saw then that would be worth it). The staff are wonderful to work with and very professional. We probably would not hold another event here but we would definitely stay at the resort again.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Gianna · Married on 12/08/2017

3.8
      2.5
      3.5

I recently had my wedding in the chapel at the Hilton and followed it with a brunch on the terrace. The chapel and the grounds could not have been a more beautiful place to get married. The brunch buffet was delicious and the setup of the reception area was very elegant. However, the experience leading up to the wedding was less than stellar. I had an incredibly difficult time getting in touch with the Hilton wedding coordinator. It usually took several emails and phone messages to get a reply. I wanted a special limited bar at the brunch which I went over with my coordinator 3 separate times and when we showed up after the ceremony they were serving a full open bar with top shelf drinks. We were also supposed to have the chapel and bridal room open two hours before the wedding and when we arrived everything was locked. The coordinator wasn't answering her phone and we had to request it through the front desk, putting us almost 30 min behind by the time someone came down to unlock. It may seem like small gripes but for the amount of money they charge to have a wedding I expected a better level of communication and service leading up to the wedding. Overall, the day was perfect and no one but me noticed that anything was off. If you're looking for a gorgeous area outside of Vegas this is definitely the place to go, just make sure you are incredibly clear with the planner on what you expect and make sure to look over your final bill very carefully.

Sent on 12/15/2017

2.4
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0

This was by far the most beautiful place to have our wedding at. Plus we had almost all our guest come from out of town so they had a beautiful place to stay, with the village just out side the Ravella hotel with all it's shops and restaurants and the lake, and a casino next door. It felt more like they were in Italy and not Vegas. But if they did want to go to Las Vegas Blvd they could all just hop on a free shuttle. They only down side was their high turn over on the wedding coordinator. We went through about three of them. Looks like they still haven't found a good one to stick around. The do not provide full service so we had to get everything "a la carte" except the food of course. The place was pricey as well. But all that was worth it in the end. We had our marriage ceremony in their gorgeous chapel above the lake and our reception was in the main ball room that made it all feel so regal! I could not have gotten a more beautiful venue any where else in Vegas.

Sent on 07/23/2012