Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

74 Reviews for Hilton Head Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

74 Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

When it came to wedding planning, music was at the top of our list! Music is extremely important to both me & my husband. We knew it was essential to our wedding day, on 9/1/18. We first came across Hilton Head Entertainment at a wedding expo. Jessica was extremely nice & gave us a bunch of information about the wide variety of artists they have contracted with their company. I did not immediately reach out to her because we were ideally looking for a band. We quickly realized that most of the big brass bands were out of our budget. I reached out to Jessica via email, still not sure about a DJ. She passed along Craig Edelson's information & we were impressed. He has music software that allows you to build a playlist that suits you. After still being unsure, we arranged a phone call with him. We immediately clicked with Craig and knew that he understood our taste in music. We booked him the very next day. My biggest concern as a bride was that no one would dance. That did not happen with Craig! He had the dance floor going all night long. Towards the end of the wedding, he let me DJ a song which was one of the highlights of our night. (Aside from getting married, lol) So fun! Craig's dance floor lighting & uplighting really created a beautiful, cool, fun atmosphere for our reception. I cannot recommend Craig Edelson enough.

We also had the David Kimbell string duo for our ceremony & cocktail hour. We did not work with him prior to the wedding but booking him through HHI Entertainment was super easy. We filled out the forms with our song requests and he executed them perfectly. As a bride, I had ALWAYS imagined coming down the aisle to strings so I am thankful that this dream came true! We took pictures during cocktail hour but I had a few guests compliment on the string duo during their social time. We came in from pictures to them playing "Can't Help Falling in Love" and it was nothing short of beautiful. David Kimbell and his duo were excellent!

Hilton Head Entertainment 1
    Hilton Head Entertainment 2
    Hilton Head Entertainment 3

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Craig and Jessica Jameson at Hilton Head Entertainment were absolutely fantastic to work with for our Wedding Day! Jessica Jameson was very informative throughout the entire planning process, always promptly answered any emails, and the website made everything easy to plan out. DJ Craig thanks for everything on the wedding day, the song selection from Cocktail Hour throughout the Reception was excellent and everything we asked for, you really got our friends and family up and dancing. Thank you again for providing great entertainment to help make our Wedding Day an unforgettable one!

Reid Richmond we don't know where to start with your review... you were outstanding and provided such a great atmosphere for our Wedding Weekend Welcome Party! You were the perfect complement for our party and our guest had so many compliments about your song selection! He was at the venue early, set up and started without me even directing him and played throughout the entirety of the party, it was amazing! Reid was great to work with and we highly recommend him! Thanks again for providing nonstop great music for our party!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you so much to DJ Alan and Violinist Cathy! You really made our wedding amazing! I am SO happy we went with Hilton Head Entertainment. Alan took so much time to get to know us and learn what we like. It really paid off on the day of our wedding! All of our guests danced all night and didn't want the party to stop. Thank you for all of your thoughtful suggestions and ideas. You were both wonderful! We wish we could do it all over again with you!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Good morning, I am not one to give 5 stars because, usually there is always something that can be improved upon.
    HOWEVER, for my wedding on 10/7/17 we hired The Rogues Band via Hilton Head Entertainment Group... everything from the billing, booking and coordination was seamless. The band Leader, Ronnie Lusk was just a joy to work with. AND... these guys absolutely knocked it out of the park on my wedding day! I could NOT be more pleased. I would re-book these guys in 1-second flat for any of my future events. They are absolutely the best wedding band I have ever heard. Simply wonderful. I cannot thank them enough!!!

• User5614491 · 1+ year ago

DJ Alan definitely lived up to the hyped reviews. He was wonderful at our wedding ceremony and reception. I gave him a list of "must plays" and he filled in the songs perfectly. Thanks for a great experience!

Ariana · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Alan and he was a wonderful DJ..his survey was very detailed and so was our followup phone call. He played great choices in music outside what was request. He was engaging and our guests really liked him!

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

Our entertainment included Cathy Klimoff violin duo for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, followed by Jamie Rosen as our DJ for the reception. The violin duo was soothing and elegant, the guests loved them. Jamie Rosen was flexible and patient with my likes and dislikes of music and put together a playlist for guests of all ages to enjoy. Thank you to Jessica of HHE for connecting us with Cathy & Jamie as they were a stellar part of our wedding day!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Andy was perfect. He gave the whole night the perfect flow and vibe musically. From his first announcements to his closing words, he made everyone feel perfectly at home on the dance floor. Hilton Head Entertainment went above and beyond in regards to flexability. Our wedding had to be cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew and DJ Andy and HHE did all they could to make our reschedule date. The company refunded my depoist without question and did everything they could to be as supportive as they could while I worked to replan our wedding. Thanks to DJ Andy and HHE we had the best redo of our I Do's imaginable!

Cathy · Married on 06/11/2016

Don't even consider using anyone else - Alan is AWESOME ! He did an awesome job to help make Amanda’s wedding day PERFECT ! He was wonderful at “reading” the guests dance music preferences so the dance floor was always hopping and his MC expertise at keeping everything flowing smoothly was spot on ! He is well known as “being the BEST” and sure continued proving that on Saturday night ! These comments are from the Mother of the Bride but I'm sure Amanda will be adding her review as well ! She was thrilled at Alan's expertise that made the evening flow smoothly and added so much to the ceremony and reception !

Andy did a fantastic job at our April wedding in Hilton Head!

It was a destination wedding so we have a few planning calls in advance! Jessica was a huge help via e-mail and Andy asked all the right questions to capture the feeling and music my husband and I wanted for our wedding! I knew right away our wedding was in good hands! All we wanted was for our guests to have a great time and spend the night on the dance floor! Mission accomplished Andy! Thank you!

Brent · Married on 01/02/2016

DJ Alan is truly a master. In a reception with just over 100 guests, I was told countless times that this was the most fun wedding that they have been to (even by some of our older, more experienced guests), and a big part of that was the music selection and the fun that DJ Alan was having with the guests. The dance floor was PACKED the entire time thanks to the music and flow of the night. He really reads a crowd and knows how to get everyone dancing. We also had a few unique requests, and he handled them perfectly. It was almost as if he was a longtime friend; he knew exactly what to say and how. I strongly recommend DJ Alan to anyone, and give him the highest rating possible.

Stephen Manning did an Awesome job being the DJ at our Halloween wedding!!! He sends a questionnaire that covers everything you can think of--and sets up a great timeline that is easy to fill out. He kept our guests of all ages dancing all night--and had a variety of music (while also taking request). So many people came up to us and let us know how great out DJ was!!! If you are wondering what keeps your guest happy and dancing---Its a great DJ!!!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephen Manning was great! He kept the dance floor packed and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to brides in the Hilton head area

Megan · Married on 10/09/2015

DJ Alan was the bomb! Being an out of town bride, you always get a little nervous booking vendors. I read reviews on Alan and it seemed like he was the best DJ in town. He did not disappoint. The music was fantastic and I did not leave the dance floor, not one time. His set up was official. I know sometimes you're not sure what kind of equipment the DJ will have and Alan had the best. Alan also provided ceremony services for us. My brother-in-law played guitar for us and Alan brought all the speakers to set up on the beach. It all worked out perfect. We had the opportunity to meet with Alan prior to the wedding which was helpful. We also enjoyed working with the HHE staff, especially Jessica. She was the sweetest and always getting you the information you needed. Overall, I would highly recommend Alan to DJ any function. He's awesome.

Michael · Married on 09/26/2015

Being a good wedding DJ is an art and Alan Palchak is a master. Great choice of music during the ceremony, excellent MC skills, and flawless choice of music to progress the night correctly. We gave him some high level direction on what we wanted our wedding to be and he executed perfectly. You gotta get this guy.

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Hilton Head entertainment to find our wedding Band, Whitley Deputy, they were nothing but fabulous! They played almost every song that we asked of them. They had all our guests out of there seats and dancing all over the dance floor. They really made our evening and captured the kind of music that made the night even more special. They even learned songs that we requested months before our wedding to play on our best day ever! The last song of the night we really wanted to hear Wagon Wheel and the lead singer told us honestly that he had the arrangement but had not gotten all the words down yet. We told him not to worry that we would help with the lyrics if he had the tune! And he played and our entire reception came onto the dance floor and sang the lyrics with us! It is a memory that we will never forget and really made our night that extra special and memorable! Thank you Whitley!!!

Sally · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Alan was the best! Hilton Head Entertainment organized everything before the event and we spoke with Alan about two weeks before the event. He gave suggestions, went through all of the wedding parties name so that everything would be pronounced correctly and even found the songs that were very bizarre and far fetched that we wanted. Alan played every song that we requested before the wedding and played every song that was requested at the wedding. He was amazing!!

Jen · Married on 09/05/2015

DJ Stephen was amazing!!! He made us feel comfortable before our wedding day and rocked at the reception!! All of our guests commented how great of a job he did and the dance floor was never unattended. He was excellent!

Carolyn · Married on 08/02/2015

As my family would say.... DJ. Alan was the MAN! He did my daughters wedding and he was great! He kept the schedule going, and played all the right music! As one of our other vendors said". I've never seen so many people dance for so long!" Everyone had so much fun thanks to Alan. Totally would recommend him to others!

Kara · Married on 05/30/2015

David Bohn was fantastic! He is so talented, and for one person has a big sound! He had a diverse repetoir, and performed all genres as good as the next. All my guest were very complimentary! I would recommend him for any party. Also Jessica from HHI entertainment was a pleasure to work with!

Susan · Married on 03/14/2015

DJ Alan Palchak was great! Super professional and did a great job of MC. His up-lighting he provided was spectacular. Magenta is the way to go! Looks lovely in pictures and in person. We were very happy!!! Thanks, Alan!

Stacy · Married on 12/06/2014

I had the pleasure of having DJ Don Scott at my December 6th wedding. He was amazing, we all had fun, those of us who like to dance danced all night. I didn't ask for much, I just gave him a general idea of what I was looking for and he did excellent, like he knew exactly what I meant. He was a great announcer and accommodated any requests. I wouldn't have asked for anything else. Also, trying to book was a breeze w/ Jessica Jamison, she had so much patience with me and went out of her way to help me out in anyway necessary. I am so glad I found HHE and am extremely happy with the entire process and the outcome, the price wasn't so bad either. Highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2014

DJ Alan did a tremendous job at our wedding at the Westin. He met with us in person and provided "pre-marital counseling" regarding our reception music as it was a big point of contention between me and my fiance! His advice was great, and the information he collected from us made the entire day run very smoothly. He even provided an ipad stand for our "selfie photo booth" that we wanted to set up and took the initiative to troubleshoot by providing ad hoc lighting for it mid-reception. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, which was my primary goal for the wedding. Thanks DJ Alan!

DJ Alan was amazing!! I created a big playlist to give him an idea of our musical taste/favorite party music. He also has a questionnaire we filled out so we got an understanding of both of our expectations. He kept everyone on their feet the entire night. He also mentioned he would not do anything me or my husband did not agree to! Enough good things cannot be said about him as the rest of these reviews also indicate!

Michele · Married on 06/20/2014

Alan Palchak was our dj. He came highly recommended and I most definitely agree. We chose Alan knowing that all would run smoothly with our music, speeches and special requests. Alan was professional and kept everyone dancing. Very pleased!!