Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

Hilton Head Entertainment 7
  • Sherri

Sherri Nickel · Married on 07/22/2019

DJ Alan was great!

We booked DJ Alan for our small wedding reception at Harbour Town Yacht Club. Planning with him for our destination wedding was easy! He assured me that everything would go smoothly and he was correct! Our guests loved him and he kept our small crowd on the dance floor the entire night. We didn't want the fun to end! I highly recommend DJ Alan! Photo credit to Renee at RIMPhotography.com.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Hilton Head Entertainment 8
    Hilton Head Entertainment 9
    Hilton Head Entertainment 10
  • Emily Plush

Emily · Married on 05/30/2019

DJ Alan is the best!

We were married 5.30 on Hilton Head at the Omni Storehouse and had hired through HHI DJ Alan. Alan was incredible, fun, definitely has that DJ voice! He followed all my instructions and timeline i had sent him. 5++ stars! I gave him a song list and played every song! Nobody wanted the night to end, we were all enjoying the music so much dancing!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Hilton Head Entertainment 11
  • Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor

We had DJ Alan for the reception and it was the best decision! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He listened to what I did not want played but also took requests from the guests! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Hilton Head Entertainment 12
    Hilton Head Entertainment 13
    Hilton Head Entertainment 14
    Hilton Head Entertainment 15
  • Karina

Karina Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Best music entertainment we could have gone with !

It was a pleasure working with Hilton Head Entertainment. They helped our wedding run smoothly and honestly, everything was PERFECT. We chose to work with Don Scott, and were very happy with him!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jamey

Jamey · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend Hilton Head Entertainment

HHI Entertainment provided my husband and I with two fantastic choices for our wedding. The DJ they recommended (DJ Alan) was phenomenal and the acoustic artist, Mike Kavanugh, was amazing as well. We received so MANY compliments for our artistic selections. Thank you for the wonderful additions to our wedding. ASK for Jessica Jameson. She is a wonderful person to work with and made it so easy as a destination bride. I would highly recommend HHI to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous entertainment!

We had harpist Leslie Adair for my daughters wedding ceremony- just beautiful! DJ Alan Palchak provided the music at the reception and had everyone up on the dance floor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kristin Whittaker · Married on 03/02/2019

So amazing!

These guys are awesome! They were everything we wanted in our DJ!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Eli

Eli · Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely team!

Jessica (coordinator) and our DJ (Bill West) were a great team. Jessica was always super responsive and helped with any questions. DJ Bill made the day fly by perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding with DJ Alan-Fantastic!!

DJ Alan is the absolute best! We started working with HH Entertainment and from the start they were so kind, quick to respond, and helped us through every step we needed to make our day exactly what we wanted! Meeting and speaking with Alan was easy and fun! When our big day came, he was even more than we could have ever imagined! The music was perfect, he had the dancefloor filled the entire night, and he went above and beyond to make our guests feel special. He went with the flow of the evening and really made it outstanding for us and the guests. Alan was one of the top compliments of our wedding night--thanks Alan for making our day so special for us!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

So glad we hired them for our DJ services!

Jessica with HH Entertainment was great! She was very helpful in accommodating our needs and making the process painless. Jessica was always fast to respond to questions we emailed and I would highly recommend working with her and this company. DJ Alan was FANTASTIC! He did our ceremony and reception music for our wedding at Honey Horn and he did a phenomenal job! We filled out a questionnaire and a week prior to the wedding went over all details on the phone. He gave us great advice for some timing of events during the reception and was beyond helpful! His style of DJ was perfect for us and by the end of the night with 150 people attending 95% of the people were dancing out on the dance floor!! Best night ever and best DJ!!!! Highly Recommend

Sent on 12/18/2018

Donna · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelsey & Jake Wedding Callawassie Island

We highly recommend DJ Alan Palchak with Hilton Head Entertainment.
    DJ Alan did a fabulous job, he was a true professional and kept our party rolling! DJ Alan went above and beyond in assisting us with a microphone/speaker for the ceremony, for our guests to better hear the Officiant, Bride and Groom state their vows as well. Definitely an amazing DJ - the reception could not of been more fun! In all the weddings we have been too - we have never saw that many guests dancing! Our guests are still raving about the wedding reception and the DJ to date- all had such a wonderful time!

if looking you are for a DJ for your upcoming event in the Hilton Head, SC Area, Hilton Head Entertainment -DJ Alan is definitely a sure bet!

Thank you DJ Alan!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Candice · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Alan was absolutely amazing! Our main thing we wanted for our wedding was to keep people on the dance floor and he exceeded our expectations! There were people on the dance floor all night long. The music he played was perfect for the individuals around mine and my husbands age and my parents age. We couldn’t speak more highly of Alan and his services! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

When it came to wedding planning, music was at the top of our list! Music is extremely important to both me & my husband. We knew it was essential to our wedding day, on 9/1/18. We first came across Hilton Head Entertainment at a wedding expo. Jessica was extremely nice & gave us a bunch of information about the wide variety of artists they have contracted with their company. I did not immediately reach out to her because we were ideally looking for a band. We quickly realized that most of the big brass bands were out of our budget. I reached out to Jessica via email, still not sure about a DJ. She passed along Craig Edelson's information & we were impressed. He has music software that allows you to build a playlist that suits you. After still being unsure, we arranged a phone call with him. We immediately clicked with Craig and knew that he understood our taste in music. We booked him the very next day. My biggest concern as a bride was that no one would dance. That did not happen with Craig! He had the dance floor going all night long. Towards the end of the wedding, he let me DJ a song which was one of the highlights of our night. (Aside from getting married, lol) So fun! Craig's dance floor lighting & uplighting really created a beautiful, cool, fun atmosphere for our reception. I cannot recommend Craig Edelson enough.

We also had the David Kimbell string duo for our ceremony & cocktail hour. We did not work with him prior to the wedding but booking him through HHI Entertainment was super easy. We filled out the forms with our song requests and he executed them perfectly. As a bride, I had ALWAYS imagined coming down the aisle to strings so I am thankful that this dream came true! We took pictures during cocktail hour but I had a few guests compliment on the string duo during their social time. We came in from pictures to them playing "Can't Help Falling in Love" and it was nothing short of beautiful. David Kimbell and his duo were excellent!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Hilton Head Entertainment 16
    Hilton Head Entertainment 17
    Hilton Head Entertainment 18

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Craig and Jessica Jameson at Hilton Head Entertainment were absolutely fantastic to work with for our Wedding Day! Jessica Jameson was very informative throughout the entire planning process, always promptly answered any emails, and the website made everything easy to plan out. DJ Craig thanks for everything on the wedding day, the song selection from Cocktail Hour throughout the Reception was excellent and everything we asked for, you really got our friends and family up and dancing. Thank you again for providing great entertainment to help make our Wedding Day an unforgettable one!

Reid Richmond we don't know where to start with your review... you were outstanding and provided such a great atmosphere for our Wedding Weekend Welcome Party! You were the perfect complement for our party and our guest had so many compliments about your song selection! He was at the venue early, set up and started without me even directing him and played throughout the entirety of the party, it was amazing! Reid was great to work with and we highly recommend him! Thanks again for providing nonstop great music for our party!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you so much to DJ Alan and Violinist Cathy! You really made our wedding amazing! I am SO happy we went with Hilton Head Entertainment. Alan took so much time to get to know us and learn what we like. It really paid off on the day of our wedding! All of our guests danced all night and didn't want the party to stop. Thank you for all of your thoughtful suggestions and ideas. You were both wonderful! We wish we could do it all over again with you!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Good morning, I am not one to give 5 stars because, usually there is always something that can be improved upon.
    HOWEVER, for my wedding on 10/7/17 we hired The Rogues Band via Hilton Head Entertainment Group... everything from the billing, booking and coordination was seamless. The band Leader, Ronnie Lusk was just a joy to work with. AND... these guys absolutely knocked it out of the park on my wedding day! I could NOT be more pleased. I would re-book these guys in 1-second flat for any of my future events. They are absolutely the best wedding band I have ever heard. Simply wonderful. I cannot thank them enough!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

DJ Alan definitely lived up to the hyped reviews. He was wonderful at our wedding ceremony and reception. I gave him a list of "must plays" and he filled in the songs perfectly. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Ariana · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Alan and he was a wonderful DJ..his survey was very detailed and so was our followup phone call. He played great choices in music outside what was request. He was engaging and our guests really liked him!

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

Our entertainment included Cathy Klimoff violin duo for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, followed by Jamie Rosen as our DJ for the reception. The violin duo was soothing and elegant, the guests loved them. Jamie Rosen was flexible and patient with my likes and dislikes of music and put together a playlist for guests of all ages to enjoy. Thank you to Jessica of HHE for connecting us with Cathy & Jamie as they were a stellar part of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Andy was perfect. He gave the whole night the perfect flow and vibe musically. From his first announcements to his closing words, he made everyone feel perfectly at home on the dance floor. Hilton Head Entertainment went above and beyond in regards to flexability. Our wedding had to be cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew and DJ Andy and HHE did all they could to make our reschedule date. The company refunded my depoist without question and did everything they could to be as supportive as they could while I worked to replan our wedding. Thanks to DJ Andy and HHE we had the best redo of our I Do's imaginable!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Cathy · Married on 06/11/2016

Don't even consider using anyone else - Alan is AWESOME ! He did an awesome job to help make Amanda’s wedding day PERFECT ! He was wonderful at “reading” the guests dance music preferences so the dance floor was always hopping and his MC expertise at keeping everything flowing smoothly was spot on ! He is well known as “being the BEST” and sure continued proving that on Saturday night ! These comments are from the Mother of the Bride but I'm sure Amanda will be adding her review as well ! She was thrilled at Alan's expertise that made the evening flow smoothly and added so much to the ceremony and reception !

Sent on 07/15/2016

Andy did a fantastic job at our April wedding in Hilton Head!

It was a destination wedding so we have a few planning calls in advance! Jessica was a huge help via e-mail and Andy asked all the right questions to capture the feeling and music my husband and I wanted for our wedding! I knew right away our wedding was in good hands! All we wanted was for our guests to have a great time and spend the night on the dance floor! Mission accomplished Andy! Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brent · Married on 01/02/2016

DJ Alan is truly a master. In a reception with just over 100 guests, I was told countless times that this was the most fun wedding that they have been to (even by some of our older, more experienced guests), and a big part of that was the music selection and the fun that DJ Alan was having with the guests. The dance floor was PACKED the entire time thanks to the music and flow of the night. He really reads a crowd and knows how to get everyone dancing. We also had a few unique requests, and he handled them perfectly. It was almost as if he was a longtime friend; he knew exactly what to say and how. I strongly recommend DJ Alan to anyone, and give him the highest rating possible.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Stephen Manning did an Awesome job being the DJ at our Halloween wedding!!! He sends a questionnaire that covers everything you can think of--and sets up a great timeline that is easy to fill out. He kept our guests of all ages dancing all night--and had a variety of music (while also taking request). So many people came up to us and let us know how great out DJ was!!! If you are wondering what keeps your guest happy and dancing---Its a great DJ!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kirsten · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephen Manning was great! He kept the dance floor packed and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to brides in the Hilton head area

Sent on 11/02/2015