Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

102 | Hilton Head Island, SC

102 Reviews for Hilton Head Entertainment

Beth Gaither · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Hilton Head Entertainment is the BEST

My daughter found Hilton Head Entertainment through Sea Pines. I spoke several times to Alan concerning the best guitarist for the wedding. Alan was GREAT to work with. I highly recommend Hilton Head Entertainment for any event you may have!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Good Morning Beth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hilton Head Entertainment and the kind words. I have passed your comments over to Alan who will be very appreciative of them.

Stay well!
    Jackie Brino
  • Steve

Steve Dixon · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Excellent Experience

Hilton Head Entertainment did an excellent job providing advice and helping us select musicians for a wedding - both ceremony/cocktail hour and reception. They were very professional, and we had no problems. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review HHE. It was a true pleasure working with you to make your daughter and son-in-laws wedding a day to remember. If there is anything I can assist with in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards, Jackie Brino
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rollert · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding planner absolutely amazing and dj was not so great

Since I couldn’t leave an individual review for the wedding planner and the dj, I will put it into one. First of all, our wedding planner, Jacqueline Brino was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond for our wedding. We found out 30 days before our wedding that our venue wasn’t open to the public. She kicked it into drive and zoomed off to find us a venue. Not only did she find us a venue, she found us a beautiful venue. She made our day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan an event. Ok and as for the dj, well, we sent him a playlist of the DO NOT play songs and he played them. We sent him a list of the songs we wanted and he didn’t play those either, unless we personally requested them. What’s the point of sending a list if he’s not even going to look at it! We were disappointed in our dj, Don Scott. I would not recommend him for your dj needs.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Good Morning Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review. I was unaware of the song issue other than the one Journey song. Don is usually very aware of the clients needs and wants and I do apologies for the over site of your request. Hope you and Vito are doing well and enjoying being newlyweds. Best Wishes!
  • Christen

Christen Reese · Married on 07/12/2020

Whitley Deputy - Beautiful Vocals for my wedding!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Hilton Head Entertainment and Whitley Deputy. I had a small wedding and was looking for a vocalist/guitarist to play my ceremony music and to play during cocktail hour and dinner. Whitley Deputy completely exceeded my expectations! He is extremely talented and professional and all of my guests were blown away by his vocals. I cannot recommend him enough for your next event!

The staff at Hilton Head Entertainment was extremely accommodating, responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Good Morning Christen,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. I do apologize for just responding know. Please know we appreciate the feedback and are thrilled that Whitley exceeded your expectations.

Wishing you and Rick the very best in your new life together. Congratulations!

• Makenna

Makenna Reeder · Married on 05/09/2020

They were great!

We absolutely loved getting to work with HHE for our wedding! They provided a mic and speakers for the ceremony and the DJ for our reception. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome, the songs were on point and it made for an amazing evening!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Makenna. HHE really appreciates you taking the time to do so. This will help us achieve our 5-Star Wedding Wire badge and we move into booking weddings for 2021. Thank you again for allowing us to be a small part of your wedding day!

Kirsti · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing dj!

We absolutely loved having Craig as our wedding DJ. From the very first phone call to the end of our reception, he was very accommodating and truly cared about us as a couple and not just as a client. Craig is very talented, we enjoyed his music selection from the ceremony all the way through the reception. My favorite thing about Craig is that he kept our guests engaged and no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Good Morning Kristi,

Hope you and Justin are doing well and are enjoying being Mr. & Mrs. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. HHE really appreciates you taking the time and recognizing Craig. I have passed this great review with him. Best wishes!

Dee Memoli · Married on 05/01/2020

Outstanding harpist

Excellent service and a superb harp player in Lucy. She added such calmness and elegance to our daughter’s wedding at the Sonesta outdoor venue in Hilton Head, SC. Lucy asked us for a playlist in advance and was set up to go before the ceremony ready in advance for the cocktail hour. Many commented how beautiful her playing was and a nice touch after the ceremony. Thank you Lucy!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Good Morning Dee,
    Thank you so much for your quick response to my review request. Lucy was honored to be a part of this special occasion and I am thrilled you and your guest were happy with her and talent. Thank you again for the opportunity to be a small part of this beautiful event.

Chelsea Vargason · Married on 04/25/2020

Great DJ! Highly Recommend!

We hired DJ Alan for our wedding that was supposed to take place in April 2020. Due to the circumstances with Covid-19 we unfortunately had to postpone our wedding to July 2020. Although Covid still impacted our new date we were still able to celebrate with family and friends! DJ Alan and his team were super accommodating with the date change and made sure every detail was covered. We are not local to the Hilton Head area so we met with Alan a few times over the phone to iron out last minute details and song choices. Alan was definitely an expert and gave great advice on song choices for every aspect of our wedding (cocktail hour and reception), while still allowing us to pick our songs and honored our no-play list. He met our expectations and more! Our guests commented several times on how great the music was, and for all ages! We would highly recommend using DJ Alan for your event!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Hilton Head Entertainment and DJ Alan were honored to be part of this beautiful event. Wishing you all the best!

Grace Kimble · Married on 04/25/2020

Most incredible wedding

Thank you Hilton Head Entertainment for being a part of the wedding of our dreams. Everything was perfect and we cannot thank y’all enough! We LOVED our Hallelujah Singers. Their voices were absolutely beautiful. All of our ceremony songs were perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom to create your dream wedding. I wish you and Henry all the best in your new life together.
  • Kaydee

Kaydee Arthur · Married on 03/28/2020

Absolutely amazing!

HHE was so helpful! We had to postpone our wedding (thanks, Covid) then after rescheduling we lost our venue. We hired DJ Bill West and he was truly amazing! We weren’t able to meet him until 5 minutes before walking into our reception and we were so comfortable. We didn’t have to worry about anything music/MC related the entire night. He even helped me surprise my mom with a mother daughter dance 💕

Sent on 10/02/2020

Good Morning Kaydee and Anthony,

Hope you both are doing well and are enjoying being Mr. & Mrs! Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review HHE. It is very much appreciated. Best Wishes!

Brantley Herrington · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Alan was an amazing DJ! We had friends from college and older family members and he played music for all. The company is super easy to work with. We would recommend to anyone. 10/10

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Amara

Amara Niemczyk · Married on 10/25/2019

DJ ANDY—10/25/19

Dj Andy Pinckney was excellent to work with!! One of my husbands only request was that there was karaoke at our reception. Austin was so excited when Dj Andy announced karaoke after dinner. Andy was so friendly, kept the crowd on their feet and was so helpful whenever I needed some suggests for ceremony music. Thanks Andy for being part of our day!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Good Morning Amara,
    Thank you so much for your great review. We enjoy getting feedback from our clients. Andy has been a great asset to Hilton Head Entertainment and we are thrilled that he made your special day memorable.
    Best Wishes!

Helen · Married on 10/13/2019

DJ Bill West!

My husband and I worked with Bill West and he was WONDERFUL. Super easy to work with, completely understood the vibe of our wedding and made sure the crowd was dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri Nickel · Married on 07/22/2019

DJ Alan was great!

We booked DJ Alan for our small wedding reception at Harbour Town Yacht Club. Planning with him for our destination wedding was easy! He assured me that everything would go smoothly and he was correct! Our guests loved him and he kept our small crowd on the dance floor the entire night. We didn't want the fun to end! I highly recommend DJ Alan! Photo credit to Renee at RIMPhotography.com.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Emily Plush

Emily · Married on 05/30/2019

DJ Alan is the best!

We were married 5.30 on Hilton Head at the Omni Storehouse and had hired through HHI DJ Alan. Alan was incredible, fun, definitely has that DJ voice! He followed all my instructions and timeline i had sent him. 5++ stars! I gave him a song list and played every song! Nobody wanted the night to end, we were all enjoying the music so much dancing!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor

We had DJ Alan for the reception and it was the best decision! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He listened to what I did not want played but also took requests from the guests! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Karina

Karina Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Best music entertainment we could have gone with !

It was a pleasure working with Hilton Head Entertainment. They helped our wedding run smoothly and honestly, everything was PERFECT. We chose to work with Don Scott, and were very happy with him!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jamey

Jamey · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend Hilton Head Entertainment

HHI Entertainment provided my husband and I with two fantastic choices for our wedding. The DJ they recommended (DJ Alan) was phenomenal and the acoustic artist, Mike Kavanugh, was amazing as well. We received so MANY compliments for our artistic selections. Thank you for the wonderful additions to our wedding. ASK for Jessica Jameson. She is a wonderful person to work with and made it so easy as a destination bride. I would highly recommend HHI to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous entertainment!

We had harpist Leslie Adair for my daughters wedding ceremony- just beautiful! DJ Alan Palchak provided the music at the reception and had everyone up on the dance floor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kristin Whittaker · Married on 03/02/2019

So amazing!

These guys are awesome! They were everything we wanted in our DJ!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Eli

Eli · Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely team!

Jessica (coordinator) and our DJ (Bill West) were a great team. Jessica was always super responsive and helped with any questions. DJ Bill made the day fly by perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding with DJ Alan-Fantastic!!

DJ Alan is the absolute best! We started working with HH Entertainment and from the start they were so kind, quick to respond, and helped us through every step we needed to make our day exactly what we wanted! Meeting and speaking with Alan was easy and fun! When our big day came, he was even more than we could have ever imagined! The music was perfect, he had the dancefloor filled the entire night, and he went above and beyond to make our guests feel special. He went with the flow of the evening and really made it outstanding for us and the guests. Alan was one of the top compliments of our wedding night--thanks Alan for making our day so special for us!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

So glad we hired them for our DJ services!

Jessica with HH Entertainment was great! She was very helpful in accommodating our needs and making the process painless. Jessica was always fast to respond to questions we emailed and I would highly recommend working with her and this company. DJ Alan was FANTASTIC! He did our ceremony and reception music for our wedding at Honey Horn and he did a phenomenal job! We filled out a questionnaire and a week prior to the wedding went over all details on the phone. He gave us great advice for some timing of events during the reception and was beyond helpful! His style of DJ was perfect for us and by the end of the night with 150 people attending 95% of the people were dancing out on the dance floor!! Best night ever and best DJ!!!! Highly Recommend

Sent on 12/18/2018

Donna · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelsey & Jake Wedding Callawassie Island

We highly recommend DJ Alan Palchak with Hilton Head Entertainment.
    DJ Alan did a fabulous job, he was a true professional and kept our party rolling! DJ Alan went above and beyond in assisting us with a microphone/speaker for the ceremony, for our guests to better hear the Officiant, Bride and Groom state their vows as well. Definitely an amazing DJ - the reception could not of been more fun! In all the weddings we have been too - we have never saw that many guests dancing! Our guests are still raving about the wedding reception and the DJ to date- all had such a wonderful time!

if looking you are for a DJ for your upcoming event in the Hilton Head, SC Area, Hilton Head Entertainment -DJ Alan is definitely a sure bet!

Thank you DJ Alan!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Candice · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Alan was absolutely amazing! Our main thing we wanted for our wedding was to keep people on the dance floor and he exceeded our expectations! There were people on the dance floor all night long. The music he played was perfect for the individuals around mine and my husbands age and my parents age. We couldn’t speak more highly of Alan and his services! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 12/18/2018