Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

127 Reviews for Hilton Head Entertainment

• Ann

Ann K. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best DJ on the Island!

Being from out of town, my husband and I were unsure of who to chose for our wedding DJ. After reviewing several DJs, we decided to work with DJ Alan and we could not be more pleased with our choice! From start to finish, Alan was helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. He even went out of his way to put together a mashup of songs for my father daughter dance. Whenever we had a question, he responded quickly and with a solution! On the day of the wedding, Alan was prompt with his set up and followed through with every request we had. We feel so blessed to have found Alan for our Hilton Head wedding! We can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to assist with this very special occasion. Best Wishes.

Hilton Head Entertainment

Alexandria R. · Getting married on 07/03/2022

Fantasic to work with!

I was late to booking vendors and Alan was a great help! He was very patient with my indecisiveness and made it a simple process to get what he needed and that I was able to do what I wanted. Day of, flawless! He did such a great job following the context I gave him and definitely added fun to the party! I am grateful that we were able to have Alan for our wedding and would do it again! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandria. It was a truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Best Wishes!

HHE

Beth G. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Hilton Head Entertainment is the BEST

My daughter found Hilton Head Entertainment through Sea Pines. I spoke several times to Alan concerning the best guitarist for the wedding. Alan was GREAT to work with. I highly recommend Hilton Head Entertainment for any event you may have!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Good Morning Beth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hilton Head Entertainment and the kind words. I have passed your comments over to Alan who will be very appreciative of them.

Stay well!
  • Steven

Steven P. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Best DJ in Hilton Head Area

DJ Alan provided an awesome entertainment experience for our guests. Everyone had nothing but positive things to say about his professionalism and the songs he played and he kept the dance floor lively! DJ Alan and Jackie made sure that every detail was correct and included on our special day. They're both very easy to talk to and want to provide the best experience possible. I'd highly recommend Hilton Head Entertainment to anyone in the area!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It truly was a pleasure working with you and Nicole and I am thrilled that we played a small part in your special day.

Jeffrey S. · Married on 06/11/2021

Best party ever

We searched carefully, and DJ Alan has the best reputation in the low country. Definitely created a party where our large dance floor was always too small, while expertly reading our crowd, seamlessly. If he is available, book him!!! No hesitation. Professional, great service, fun, easy, and reasonable fees.

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Rodrick

Rodrick S. · Married on 05/20/2021

Highly Recommended!!!

DJ Alan was great. He timing with the music was sensational!!!!! Jackie was very responsive to all of our questions and really made the process seamless for people who are out of town (like us) planning a wedding in Hilton Head.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Cece H. · Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful!

We loved Hilton Head Entertainment and working with DJ Alan! They made the whole experience so wonderful and fun! We would recommend them to anyone who is getting married in the Low Country area.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cece. It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom and I am so glad that you were happy with Alan. Best Wishes.
  • Heather

Heather J. · Married on 05/08/2021

DJ Alan is the BEST!

Alan was our DJ for our wedding at the Omni resort in Hilton Head Island. Throughout the process he was responsive to all of my many emails and calls. I knew before the day even came that he would do everything that he could to ensure everyone had a great time. All of the guests enjoyed their time on the dance floor and it was thanks to Alan for continuing to play music that helped make that happen. We wish we could get married again and have Alan DJ again!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review HHE and DJ Alan. It was a true pleasure to be a party of your wedding day and make it a memorable one for you. Best Wishes!
  • Danielle

Danielle C. · Married on 04/25/2021

Wonderful DJ

Thank you DJ Alan for making our day so special and keeping us on schedule while having fun! Everyone had the best time! Definitely would recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Alexis L. · Married on 04/22/2021

DJ Alan was amazing!

DJ Alan was the exact type of DJ my husband and I were hoping for and we actually got compliments the whole night about how good the music was. He played everything we wanted to hear, nothing we didn't, and, no lie, the only time the dance floor wasn't full was when they announced the cake was ready to eat. Alan had a great sense of humor and professionalism and we couldn't have had a more fun music experience! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Kelsi

Kelsi F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Craig was the best!

Hilton Head Entertainment & Craig Edelson were phenomenal to work with. We planned our wedding 11.5 hours away and they made the planning process seamless. From prompt email replies to zoom calls, we were always on the same page. It made everything stress-free. Now onto the wedding with Craig. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received for our cocktail hour and dinner music. He absolutely nailed our vision and the vibe we were going for. For dancing, he played an array of music that catered to our guests, we had a smaller wedding and I was worried about no one being on the dance floor, but guests were dancing all night, they didn't want to leave! Craig even pulled me up to be a guest DJ on a song, what a surprise and the guests LOVED IT! We cannot thank HH Entertainment & Craig enough for being part of our special day!

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Eileen

Eileen S. · Married on 04/03/2021

Thank You!

Professional & Super Friendly!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Danielle G. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing DJ, MC, and Photo Booth!

DJ Alan and Hilton Head Entertainment were amazing at our wedding! We were looking for a DJ that played great music, was an awesome MC, and had a photo booth available, and DJ Alan fit the bill exactly! Before the wedding, Alan worked with us to figure out which songs and types of music we loved and also what we didn’t want played. Alan had great suggestions for all of our song choices, and also confirmed versions of important songs with us prior to the big day, so that we were all on the same page. We also did an anniversary dance, which Alan helped us plan and overall ended up being a big hit! The dance floor was full all night long! My dad especially loved the mix of music that Alan helped us curate, he and other guests were talking about how good the music/dancing was all night long!

We also hired James and the photo booth available from Hilton Head Entertainment. James and Alan helped make the photo booth more COVID appropriate by making it a photo station instead of a booth, and choosing props that could be wiped down between guests. The photo booth/station was a HUGE hit, our guests were talking about it all night and even the day after! It also served as a guest book, as extra copies of each photo strip were glued into a scrapbook and signed by all the guests; the Groom and I love it! James also went out of his way to print out 4x6 copies of all the photos the Groom and I took, as well as making us two photo magnets of our photostrip! He also gave us all the electronic copies of all the photos, which we and our guests also love!

Overall, you cannot go wrong with hiring DJ Alan and Hilton Head Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Emily L. · Married on 01/02/2021

COVID perfect!

Less than a month before our wedding we had to make the difficult decision to take our wedding from 180 guests to 20 due to COVID. Alan was so flexible and made our very small wedding perfect! Everyone had a wonderful time especially our little flower girls!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Alan. It was a pleasure being party of your special day Emily. Best Wishes.

Chris K. · Married on 12/19/2020

DJ for wedding

Craig was very personable and easy to work with from the onset. The evening went off without a hitch and Craig kept the night moving with ease. He was well prepared and walked us through everything and incorporated our input perfectly. Would definitely recommend Craig to others looking for a professional DJ

Sent on 12/26/2020

Good Morning Chris and Kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Craig. Wishing you both much happiness. Happy New Year.

Jackie

Rachel I. · Married on 12/17/2020

String duo for daughter’s wedding

We hired Cathy Klimoff to play for my daughter’s wedding at the May River chapel at Palmetto Bluff. We were wanting a duo so she had a cellist play with her. They did an excellent job and performed all the songs that we had requested, including the Lord’s prayer at the end. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cathy and your kind words. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!
  • Steve

Steve D. · Married on 12/09/2020

Excellent Experience

Hilton Head Entertainment did an excellent job providing advice and helping us select musicians for a wedding - both ceremony/cocktail hour and reception. They were very professional, and we had no problems. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review HHE. It was a true pleasure working with you to make your daughter and son-in-laws wedding a day to remember. If there is anything I can assist with in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards, Jackie Brino

Christen · Married on 11/27/2020

Awesome! So fun!

Alan was amazing. Highly recommend. He listened to everything I asked of him and was super fun!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform HHE of your experience. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!
  • Morgan

Morgan M. · Married on 11/08/2020

Hire them!

Jackie and DJ Andy were so easy to work with! Jackie was so on top of everything! So organized and helpful throughout the entire process. DJ Andy did an amazing job at our ceremony and our cocktail hour & reception. We had a spotty shower right before our outdoor ceremony and then later during our partially outdoor reception. Fortunately, we were able to make room for all the dancing and his equipment inside. We are so grateful for how flexible he was and how he handled it all in stride. He was so kind and gracious and helped make the day a blast! Thank you for everything, DJ Andy!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Good Morning Morgan. Thank you so much for your kind words it was a pleasure working with you and I will absolutely pass this wonderful review to DJ Andy. Best Wishes!

Jessica M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Awesome Experience! DJ Andy was great!

DJ Andy kept the dance floor fill the entire night. Very professional with great song selections. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Good Morning Jessica,

Hope you and your family and a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for taking the time review Andy.

Stay well and Best Wishes!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding planner absolutely amazing and dj was not so great

Since I couldn’t leave an individual review for the wedding planner and the dj, I will put it into one. First of all, our wedding planner, Jacqueline Brino was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond for our wedding. We found out 30 days before our wedding that our venue wasn’t open to the public. She kicked it into drive and zoomed off to find us a venue. Not only did she find us a venue, she found us a beautiful venue. She made our day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan an event. Ok and as for the dj, well, we sent him a playlist of the DO NOT play songs and he played them. We sent him a list of the songs we wanted and he didn’t play those either, unless we personally requested them. What’s the point of sending a list if he’s not even going to look at it! We were disappointed in our dj, Don Scott. I would not recommend him for your dj needs.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Good Morning Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review. I was unaware of the song issue other than the one Journey song. Don is usually very aware of the clients needs and wants and I do apologies for the over site of your request. Hope you and Vito are doing well and enjoying being newlyweds. Best Wishes!
  • Christen

Christen R. · Married on 07/12/2020

Whitley Deputy - Beautiful Vocals for my wedding!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Hilton Head Entertainment and Whitley Deputy. I had a small wedding and was looking for a vocalist/guitarist to play my ceremony music and to play during cocktail hour and dinner. Whitley Deputy completely exceeded my expectations! He is extremely talented and professional and all of my guests were blown away by his vocals. I cannot recommend him enough for your next event!

The staff at Hilton Head Entertainment was extremely accommodating, responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Good Morning Christen,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. I do apologize for just responding know. Please know we appreciate the feedback and are thrilled that Whitley exceeded your expectations.

Wishing you and Rick the very best in your new life together. Congratulations!

Jackie

• Makenna

Makenna R. · Married on 05/09/2020

They were great!

We absolutely loved getting to work with HHE for our wedding! They provided a mic and speakers for the ceremony and the DJ for our reception. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome, the songs were on point and it made for an amazing evening!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Makenna. HHE really appreciates you taking the time to do so. This will help us achieve our 5-Star Wedding Wire badge and we move into booking weddings for 2021. Thank you again for allowing us to be a small part of your wedding day!

Kirsti · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing dj!

We absolutely loved having Craig as our wedding DJ. From the very first phone call to the end of our reception, he was very accommodating and truly cared about us as a couple and not just as a client. Craig is very talented, we enjoyed his music selection from the ceremony all the way through the reception. My favorite thing about Craig is that he kept our guests engaged and no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Good Morning Kristi,

Hope you and Justin are doing well and are enjoying being Mr. & Mrs. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. HHE really appreciates you taking the time and recognizing Craig. I have passed this great review with him. Best wishes!