Hilton Head Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ann
    Ann K. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best DJ on the Island!

Being from out of town, my husband and I were unsure of who to chose for our wedding DJ. After reviewing several DJs, we decided to work with DJ Alan and we could not be more pleased with our choice! From start to finish, Alan was helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. He even went out of his way to put together a mashup of songs for my father daughter dance. Whenever we had a question, he responded quickly and with a solution! On the day of the wedding, Alan was prompt with his set up and followed through with every request we had. We feel so blessed to have found Alan for our Hilton Head wedding! We can not recommend him enough!

Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to assist with this very special occasion. Best Wishes.

Alexandria R. Married on 07/03/2022

Fantasic to work with!

I was late to booking vendors and Alan was a great help! He was very patient with my indecisiveness and made it a simple process to get what he needed and that I was able to do what I wanted. Day of, flawless! He did such a great job following the context I gave him and definitely added fun to the party! I am grateful that we were able to have Alan for our wedding and would do it again! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandria. It was a truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Best Wishes!

HHE
  • Krissy
    Krissy M. Married on 05/21/2022

DJ Allan is the best!

DJ Allan is a true professional. We had a lot of really specific music requests, and he incorporated all of it perfectly. He can also roll with the punches -- when we had an unplanned change on the day and needed a friend to officiate our wedding ceremony instead of the planned officiant, he got his mic all set up and our guests were none the wiser. The twinkle lights for the reception also came out beautifully. Thank you Allan for helping us throw an awesome party!
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 03/04/2022

Best DJ in the lowcountry

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Hilton Head Entertainment. DJ Alan was super personable and knew just what to play to keep the party going. He quickly picked up on our favorite genres and artists during our meeting prior to the wedding and nailed it the day of. Nearly all of our guest made it to the dance floor and to this day people talk about how fun our wedding was- DJ Alan made that happen!
    Beth G. Married on 01/09/2022

Hilton Head Entertainment is the BEST

My daughter found Hilton Head Entertainment through Sea Pines. I spoke several times to Alan concerning the best guitarist for the wedding. Alan was GREAT to work with. I highly recommend Hilton Head Entertainment for any event you may have!

Good Morning Beth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hilton Head Entertainment and the kind words. I have passed your comments over to Alan who will be very appreciative of them.

Stay well!
  • Whitney
    Whitney R. Married on 10/30/2021

DJ Alan is the best!

I hired Hilton Head Entertainment for DJ services, and Alan emailed me immediately with various information and a quote. He was so helpful, and he created the best package for me while making sure I had everything I needed for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

Beyond words, Alan is a great communicator. We emailed throughout the year, and during the summer, and I asked a huge favor from him. My favorite wedding scene is from the movie, "Crazy Rich Asians. I asked him if he could not only play that exact song ("Can't Help Falling in Love" by Kina Grannis) while everyone walked down the aisle (including myself) but also make sure that the song played the exact way as the movie. This meant him adding extra music at the beginning to make sure that the big moment in the song, in which I would walk down the aisle, played perfectly. It was a big ask! I wanted my moment to be just like the movies, and he did just that for me. The ceremony was perfect, and I could not have asked for anything more perfect.

All of my guests loved Alan. He played a really fun set of music and was so kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
  • Adam
    Adam C. Married on 10/23/2021

Great DJ and a great guy!

Our DJ (Andy P.) was fantastic and went above and beyond for our wedding. He was professional, punctual, experienced, prepared, and very down to earth and easy to talk to. After supplying him with our song list and talking to him about ahead of the wedding, he did the rest, and all our guests had a fantastic time at the ceremony and on the dance floor!

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Adam, Thank you for taking the time to review Andy. It was a true please to be part of your special day! Best Wishes!
    Lauren T. Married on 10/22/2021

DJ Alan is awesome!

DJ Alan kept the party going all night at our wedding! From start to finish, he was super organized and professional. We had an usual request for the ceremony bridal processional song and he was able to cut the song perfectly so the timing worked and sounded great. At the reception, he really felt the crowd and kept people dancing all night! Would 10/10 recommend!
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/09/2021

So special!

At the recommendation of our planner, we worked with Hilton Head Entertainment. They provided us with a string duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I wondered if maybe I was springing for an additional expense I didn't really need, but I am SO GLAD we chose to have the string and I am equally glad that we went with Hilton Head Entertainment. They made the booking process easy and we selected the songs we liked best. They were always responsive to emails and questions. But most importantly, the music on the day of was such a nice touch and it made our eventful feel even more magical. I cant recommend HHE and Cathy Klimoff enough!
    Valerie S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amy Rabinowitz quartet and pianist Bill Peterson

We were married at Montage Palmetto Bluff this past month and our day could not have been more special thanks to all of our amazing vendors, but especially our musicians. The Amy Rabinowitz quartet was extremely punctual and their music for our ceremony could not have been better received by guests. The volume of a quartet was perfect for an outdoor wedding. As guests transitioned to cocktail hour, they were greeted by the music of pianist Bill Peterson who created the perfect atmosphere. People could still mingle and converse while enjoying beautiful music.
  • Rita
    Rita O. Married on 10/02/2021

Hilton Head Entertainment

Alan Palchak was extremely professional and courteous! All of his vendors were amazing! We had DJ Bill West who made the wedding incredible! The dance floor was hopping all night! We also had a bagpiper, three piece quartet as well as a guitarist! Everyone was prompt, kind and very talented!!
    Sara Married on 10/01/2021

The absolute best!

Jackie and DJ Craig were absolutely wonderful to work with. There was not one person sitting down at my wedding. Music was a blend of mine and my husbands and it was absolutely perfect. Look no further for entertainment!!
  • Steven
    Steven P. Married on 09/11/2021

Best DJ in Hilton Head Area

DJ Alan provided an awesome entertainment experience for our guests. Everyone had nothing but positive things to say about his professionalism and the songs he played and he kept the dance floor lively! DJ Alan and Jackie made sure that every detail was correct and included on our special day. They're both very easy to talk to and want to provide the best experience possible. I'd highly recommend Hilton Head Entertainment to anyone in the area!

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It truly was a pleasure working with you and Nicole and I am thrilled that we played a small part in your special day.
  • Diane
    Diane A. Married on 07/16/2021

Wedding Ceremony Music

Jackie Brino from Hilton Head Entertainment & Beth Baldwin Weddings recommended Catherine Kilmoff, violinist & a cellist & acoustic guitar musicians for my daughter’s wedding ceremony at the Belfair Avenue of Oaks in SC.
    They were truly outstanding and were able to play the special music my daughter requested beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with all of us.

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Diane. It was a true pleasure to be part of Maria and Zack's wedding day. Best wishes to the Newlyweds.

Kind Regards,
    Jeffrey S. Married on 06/11/2021

Best party ever

We searched carefully, and DJ Alan has the best reputation in the low country. Definitely created a party where our large dance floor was always too small, while expertly reading our crowd, seamlessly. If he is available, book him!!! No hesitation. Professional, great service, fun, easy, and reasonable fees.
  • Rodrick
    Rodrick S. Married on 05/20/2021

Highly Recommended!!!

DJ Alan was great. He timing with the music was sensational!!!!! Jackie was very responsive to all of our questions and really made the process seamless for people who are out of town (like us) planning a wedding in Hilton Head.
    Cece H. Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful!

We loved Hilton Head Entertainment and working with DJ Alan! They made the whole experience so wonderful and fun! We would recommend them to anyone who is getting married in the Low Country area.

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cece. It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom and I am so glad that you were happy with Alan. Best Wishes.
  • Heather
    Heather J. Married on 05/08/2021

DJ Alan is the BEST!

Alan was our DJ for our wedding at the Omni resort in Hilton Head Island. Throughout the process he was responsive to all of my many emails and calls. I knew before the day even came that he would do everything that he could to ensure everyone had a great time. All of the guests enjoyed their time on the dance floor and it was thanks to Alan for continuing to play music that helped make that happen. We wish we could get married again and have Alan DJ again!

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review HHE and DJ Alan. It was a true pleasure to be a party of your wedding day and make it a memorable one for you. Best Wishes!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 04/25/2021

Wonderful DJ

Thank you DJ Alan for making our day so special and keeping us on schedule while having fun! Everyone had the best time! Definitely would recommend him for your wedding!
    Alexis L. Married on 04/22/2021

DJ Alan was amazing!

DJ Alan was the exact type of DJ my husband and I were hoping for and we actually got compliments the whole night about how good the music was. He played everything we wanted to hear, nothing we didn't, and, no lie, the only time the dance floor wasn't full was when they announced the cake was ready to eat. Alan had a great sense of humor and professionalism and we couldn't have had a more fun music experience! Would definitely recommend.
  • Eileen
    Eileen S. Married on 04/03/2021

Thank You!

Professional & Super Friendly!
  • Kelsi
    Kelsi F. Married on 04/03/2021

Craig was the best!

Hilton Head Entertainment & Craig Edelson were phenomenal to work with. We planned our wedding 11.5 hours away and they made the planning process seamless. From prompt email replies to zoom calls, we were always on the same page. It made everything stress-free. Now onto the wedding with Craig. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received for our cocktail hour and dinner music. He absolutely nailed our vision and the vibe we were going for. For dancing, he played an array of music that catered to our guests, we had a smaller wedding and I was worried about no one being on the dance floor, but guests were dancing all night, they didn't want to leave! Craig even pulled me up to be a guest DJ on a song, what a surprise and the guests LOVED IT! We cannot thank HH Entertainment & Craig enough for being part of our special day!
    Danielle G. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing DJ, MC, and Photo Booth!

DJ Alan and Hilton Head Entertainment were amazing at our wedding! We were looking for a DJ that played great music, was an awesome MC, and had a photo booth available, and DJ Alan fit the bill exactly! Before the wedding, Alan worked with us to figure out which songs and types of music we loved and also what we didn’t want played. Alan had great suggestions for all of our song choices, and also confirmed versions of important songs with us prior to the big day, so that we were all on the same page. We also did an anniversary dance, which Alan helped us plan and overall ended up being a big hit! The dance floor was full all night long! My dad especially loved the mix of music that Alan helped us curate, he and other guests were talking about how good the music/dancing was all night long!

We also hired James and the photo booth available from Hilton Head Entertainment. James and Alan helped make the photo booth more COVID appropriate by making it a photo station instead of a booth, and choosing props that could be wiped down between guests. The photo booth/station was a HUGE hit, our guests were talking about it all night and even the day after! It also served as a guest book, as extra copies of each photo strip were glued into a scrapbook and signed by all the guests; the Groom and I love it! James also went out of his way to print out 4x6 copies of all the photos the Groom and I took, as well as making us two photo magnets of our photostrip! He also gave us all the electronic copies of all the photos, which we and our guests also love!

Overall, you cannot go wrong with hiring DJ Alan and Hilton Head Entertainment for your event!
    Emily L. Married on 01/02/2021

COVID perfect!

Less than a month before our wedding we had to make the difficult decision to take our wedding from 180 guests to 20 due to COVID. Alan was so flexible and made our very small wedding perfect! Everyone had a wonderful time especially our little flower girls!

Hilton Head Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Alan. It was a pleasure being party of your special day Emily. Best Wishes.