20 Reviews for Hilton Boston/Woburn

Barware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)

At first we began working with Sarah, but she was transferred mid-planning process. Jennifer came in and took right over! She was understanding, took time out of her schedule for multiple trips to the venue. She was very flexible with the payment schedule (even when we overpaid)! She has helped us to make the venue for our reception (in terms of planning) the easiest it could be!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 1/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Manning was my daughter's event coordinator & we could not be happier with the service & professionalism she provided us. Her attention to detail & last minute preparations were above and beyond what we would have expected. I highly recommend her for any event!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend this vendor. They are really professional, helpful. They make my wedding day inoubliable not only even my guest was so happy with them. I would recommend again again again

Profile Picture Natacha, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a more perfect night! Jennifer and Tanzel were wonderful to work with and they went way above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was pure decadence. I would highly recommend the Hilton in Woburn to anyone who is interested in having an absolutely magical wedding experience!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Transportation

my daughter got married last night at the Hilton/boston Woburn. We were so happy and pleased. The catering sales manager Jennifer and the food and beverage manager Tanzel, were wonderful. They were readily available at all times We were a little skeptical because we had already had two other catering sales manager since we began planning the wedding. We had our ceremony at the hotel and it was perfect. A cocktail hour in the atrium room was flawless. Our guests have told us that the cocktail hour was exceptional. The Hors D'Oeuvres were outstanding and always available. The reception itself proceeded without any problems. All events happened within our desired timeline. The food was very good and our guests were pleased. The room was beautiful and there was plenty of room for a the 240 guests in attendance. We were completely satisfied and the event was totally successful. Additionally, people were really impressed by the hotel itself, with its style and interior decoration.

Profile Picture User4063276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Hilton Boston Woburn last Friday, and I can't say enough about what an amazing experience it was!!! It was truly a dream come true!!! My mother's review is the one listed below, and she described it perfectly!!! We have been getting rave reviews about every aspect of the evening. My husband and I were treated like a king and queen by the entire staff, topped off with delicious chocolate covered strawberries and champagne waiting for us in our suite after the wedding!!! A big shout out to Jennifer, Tanzel, and Ali for being tremendous!!!

I would highly recommend renting the parlor suite and the two adjoining rooms for the day of the wedding as it was the perfect place for me and my ladies to prepare for the big day!!! We did try to have a small afterparty in the suite after the wedding, but apparently their were hotel guests (not from our wedding) who complained, so the afterparty was asked to relocate. I would suggest if you are planning on having an afterparty to make sure that you arrange for your wedding guests to be placed on the same floor as the suite (and be aware that the rooms on that floor are mostly doubles).

The hotel was so comfortable to stay in and from the minute we arrived for our rehearsal dinner the night before it was like we were on a mini vacation!!!

Thank you to the HILTON for helping us to create the most amazing wedding memories!!!

Profile Picture User3608983, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is based on us working with Jennifer Manning specifically. Had Jennifer never joined the team, this rating would be very low. We went through 3 coordinators over the course of almost two years. Our experience initially was horrible, and I would not have recommended this hotel. When Jennifer joined, it was a breath of fresh air. She is a go-getter and is very enthusiastic about the task at hand. She is everything you would want to make your event run smoothly.

Profile Picture User4066059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton did everything that i asked them to do as well as giving me a new wedding coord. two weeks before my wedding. I recommend having your wedding at this venue!

Profile Picture Colby, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our planning process had been a rocky road with the Hilton. Within a fourteen month time span we went through four different event coordinators. Each time having to make sure that our plans/orders were being followed from the previous coordinator. A month prior to the wedding we met our savior, Beth Rolfe. She put us at ease and made us feel extremely comfortable. She went above and beyond the call of duty. The Hilton Boston/Woburn is truly a beautiful hall but Beth and the staff at the Hilton are really what made our day so special.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
4.2

The food served at the wedding was a completely different quality than what was served at the tasting. The chicken and steak tasted like rubber and I sent my steak back to be cooked more because it was incredibly rare. I got the new steak and it was charred on the top but still rubber looking and under cooked on the insidr. I was very very disappointed in this because the steak at the tasting was beyond amazing.

The majority of the guests complained that their drinks were taken away too quickly. One table ordered a round of drinks and went to dance and when they got back their drinks were gone and barely touched.

Aside from these two points everything was outstanding. Jennifer was great and very helpful and made her self always available during the whole process.

The room was great and the guest experience over all was great!

Thank you!

Profile Picture User4379780, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

The staff at the Hilton was great. The food was cooked perfectly, the waitstaff was attentive to our guests, and the ballroom was beautiful.

The only complaint that I had was with my guests getting rooms at the hotel. The hotel overbooked rooms for the weekend, and many of my guests had trouble getting into rooms that they had booked months in advance.

As the venue for my wedding, it was great, as a hotel, I was disappointed by the dilemma of the rooms.

Profile Picture Nadire, 9/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our Wedding reception was beautiful. Jennifer was very helpful and was great to work with.

Profile Picture Leeza, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding on 09/2/2012 overall the wedding was fantastic, the ball room looked amazing, the food was amazing except the pasta when i gave specific on how i wanted it. The only down fall was the WEDDING coordinator, they changed it on me 4 times! Which for a bride is so bad cause when your a bride your stressed as it is, i didn't need that on top. But overall everything else was amazing!

Profile Picture laura, 9/2/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Over-all a great place for a wedding reception. Our Matre'd was wonderful, Lyn, she was very detail oriented for the most part, efficient, and friendly (we were very pleased with her). A few slip ups on the other staff members, (i.e. left gift box out all night, when were supposed to lock it up in the back room, luckily noone stole it! haha), the check-in staff were a bit ditzy and annoyed some guests, and the hotel accommodations head person that was there in the beginning stages (I think he left or was fired) caused a lot of stress on us and couldn't seem to get anything right. It was difficult on our guests flying in from Ireland, but eventually everything got sorted. The guests said the food was great, and were really pleased with pretty much everyone over-all. Also, I wanted special lighted mini trees for the cocktail hour (it was New Years) and the staff was wonderful about offering / providing them. The bartenders did a great job too. Again, most staff were great and we were very pleased. I would recommend the Hilton in Woburn. It is not much to look at on the outside, but the inside is very pretty and unique (the high staircase, the garden open atrium for cocktail hour, the bar, the glass elevator etc).

Profile Picture Julie, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews
3.8

We are happy with service with Jennifer. But things went wrong in the kitchen.
Cocktail hour started at least 15 minutes late. Kitchen staff was not aware of the list of dishes for Caterer. Appetizers were cold. According to caterer warmers didn't work properly. People told us that Lamb and Chicken was quiet cold. One of the dessert was not taken out until one of the family member noticed that a dessert was missing. Also Indian tea was not brought back for dinner until someone talked to Tansel. At the end we found several pieces of Naan/bread but it was not served to guests. Several people told us that we didn't get enough Naan. We didn't get any left over cake, which we had ordered tons of.

Profile Picture Mamta, 7/4/14, 1 Review
3.1

Let me start with the fact that we had 4 different wedding coordinators in a one year span. This was extremely aggrevating for the simple fact i had to restart with every one of them. I just called them a month ago to reserve my comlimentary one year anniversary room, and surprise surprise, it was yet another wedding coordinator. I really wonder why this place cant keep employees....

Besides that, my wedding ended up being fantastic but I didnt let the Hilton pull any fast ones on me. I was constantly emailing, reminding, explaining, checking with every detail. However, they were very flexible. They actually let us bring our own home made desserts,and have limoncello for favors...both things that most venues will not let you do.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/16/12, 1 Review
2.3

I had my wedding reception here and was very unhappy with the service. I would not recommend this hotel for any wedding.

Profile Picture jennifer, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
1.5

This hotel is awful, the staff are unprofessional, I cannot explain how bad they were to deal with.

The co-ordinator never replied to my queries, various things that were discussed and agreed upon were not done on the day of my wedding, I was furious. I had heard bad reviews but ignored them as it fitted our budget and it was the location i needed.....this place is a 3 ring circus....dont do it!!

They treated us very badly. Just no idea how to run a wedding. The food was edible but about half the size as it was in our tasting....they had changed chefs a month before my wedding but didnt bother telling me. The layout of the room was nothing like i asked or planned for - the place is a joke!

Profile Picture Gail , 11/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering
1.3

I had 2 of my daughters get married within a year. This reception venue being the 2nd, I am so sorry to say, paled in comparison to the 1st reception we hosted at another venue. The catering sales team here is very nice and the newly renovated ballroom is beautiful but that's as far as it goes. The flow of the evening, the insufficient amount of appetizers, the poor quality of the meal, warm beer and the overall lack of attention to detail made for an extremely stressful evening for me and my husband. The bride & groom stressed over the meal but fortunately were able to move past it and enjoy their wedding. I received numerous negative comments from guests about the food and service. Our guests only commented about it to us because they felt so sad for us. Many of our guests didn't eat their dinner. Thankfully we used other vendors for the centerpieces, DJ, up lighting, photographer, photo booth, videographer, cake, ice cream, engraved napkins/stirrers, favors and decorations. These vendors were awesome. I would not recommend this venue for a wedding. It takes a special ability to execute a wedding reception correctly and unfortunately for us, this staff didn't have that ability.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews