Hillside Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Kerin
    Kerin C. Married on 03/05/2022

10/10 experience-- you will not be disappointed!

Hillside Country Club is nothing short of 5 stars all around. From, the beginning Ashley was attentive, honest, helpful and made the entire process SO easy. Leading up to the day of, details were re-confirmed and everything went as smooth as possible. Banquet Manager Sara is INCREDIBLE. She was so calm and collected on my wedding day and made sure everything and everyone was where they or it should be throughout the night. My bridal party kept telling me how kind and organized she was with every detail. Without Sara I think the day would've been very hectic but she kept everything moving along smoothly. The food at both cocktail hour and the reception was complimented by everyone I talked to (one of the biggest reasons for choosing Hillside). I was lucky enough to be able to chat with the chef a few times and he was so happy that everyone loved it. Since I attended a wedding here a few years ago, this was the only venue that me and my husband even toured because we had already known how good the food was and how elegant and up-to-date the interior/ballroom was. Do yourself the favor and reserve your date here-- you will not regret it!!!
    Danielle M. Married on 12/31/2021

The Grand Finale of 2021, the most magical and memorable day!

From the bottom of our hearts, my husband and I don't know where to begin with our review for Hillside Country Club and their staff! From the day we first visited the venue in August 2019, Ashley our coordinator was so delightful to work with. Ashley was always approachable, helpful, and responsive, making the wedding planning process so enjoyable and providing great suggestions along the way. The day we left Hillside after our tour, I knew there was no other venue that could top all that Hillside had to offer! Knowing how many weddings they plan, it was so touching to feel how genuinely excited they were when our day was finally able to happen as we originally planned! The focus was on our day, no other event can be booked which not all venues do. To say that our wedding day was absolutely perfect and beyond anything I ever could have dreamed of is an understatement. From start to finish, our reception went as smooth as I could have ever imagined thanks to their incredible team. From the gorgeous venue and grounds, the extra attention given to decor details and the staff, there aren't enough great things that I can say. The elegance of the ballroom is perfect for any wedding theme! I showed Ashley a design I wanted for my cake table, she perfected the design and it was jaw dropping gorgeous!

Sara and all the staff were amazing on the day of, and their attentiveness was unparalleled. I truly felt like a Queen when we first walked through the doors. The food and appetizers were phenomenal! My family owns a restaurant so they are food critics. Every guest made a point of saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had - and I couldn't agree more, our wedding was on NYE and every time I see someone that attended, our fairytale wedding is brought up. From all the extras such as the delicious seasonal sorbet, chocolate fountain, late night snack (mini cheeseburger sliders I highly recommend) and to our outstanding fireworks display! Yes, fireworks!! I have never seen this offered at any other venue in Massachusetts. Since it was a NYE wedding, it was the perfect ending! Our guests were blown away by how amazing the display was. Dave and I again can’t thank Hillside Country Club for being part in perfecting such a huge life event! We will always recommend this venue to anyone who will be tying the knot and we will be visiting to enjoy dinners at their restaurant!
    Lindsey B. Married on 12/04/2021

Incredible experience!

Hillside will NOT disappoint! After touring several venues, we knew immediately
    that Hillside was the one! Beautiful grounds and ballroom, delicious food and amazing staff. Having to reschedule due to COVID, we were stressed about additional fees. Not the case with Hillside. They were so amazing and accommodating. Planning was very easy and Ashley's communication was top notch all the through. They took care of EVERY detail professionally and always with a smile. Our day was just amazing thanks to all of them! Highly recommend!
    Ashley T. Married on 10/08/2021

Booking experience

Having recently gotten engaged has been an exciting experience for my fiancée and I. However, after the dust settled we were faced with the usually daunting task of planning our wedding.
    The first (and often hardest) thing to cross off our list was picking a venue. That however, was easier, and actually enjoyable thanks to Hillside Country Club.
    We were assisted by Arolin Torres who met us upon arrival and showed us the beautiful grounds. It was clear to see, Hillside take a great deal of pride in taking care of the premises. After our tour, Arolin sat with us and explained everything we needed to know, and offered an almost endless variety of packages to suet all budgets. Arolin was both professional and a pleasure to work with. The process ended up being quick and painless.
    We look forward to having our wedding at such a beautiful venue, and are confident going forward knowing that Hillside has competent friendly staff to help us throughout the process.

The "future" Mr. and Mrs. Barbato
  • Savanna
    Savanna B. Married on 10/01/2021

Worry Free and Easy

Everyone had such a great time. Covid really threw us for a loop, but Ashley was there for us every step of the way. Sara was super helpful during the rehearsal and the wedding. The food was cooked perfectly and the staff was incredibly accommodating. Planning a wedding during Covid is a daunting task but Hillside showed they could handle it with the ever changing Covid guidelines. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married.
  • Alexa
    Alexa L. Married on 09/18/2021

Fabulous team! Made my wedding day PERFECT.

Ashley, Sara, and their team made my wedding day a day to remember. I truly did not have to worry about a thing. They made the entire process stress-free and worked with me with such patience, responsiveness, and attentiveness. During our reception, there was not any moment of waiting, gaps, and the staff were extremely quick with serving and moving from dinner to dancing. I cannot stress that enough. Our guests RAVED about the food which let's be honest, wedding food can be a hit or miss, but the food was absolutely outstanding. Our guests also could not say enough about the property itself. Even after our wedding, they continued to compliment the cocktail hour space on the patio, and that they loved it so much they continued to go out there throughout the evening because it was so nice. To be honest I wish we could have had a 2 hour cocktail hour because that was one of my favorite parts! I cannot thank Hillside enough for making my wedding day a dream come true.
    Mimi P. Married on 09/04/2021

Understanding, Caring and Knowledgeable

I was supposed to get married September 2020 and because of the unknown from Covid-19 we decided to rescheduled our wedding to next year. Ashley made everything possible to accommodate our new date. I can't wait to celebrate at their beautiful establishment.
    Kelly G. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful!

So glad we chose Hillside for our venue! It’s absolutely gorgeous and the inside/outside options are amazing. The food choices are endless and there are so many packages for everything to be just right. We were originally getting married in July 2020 and ended up having to postpone a year. They were completely accommodating and we can’t wait to have our wedding there. Thanks Ashley!
    Katelynn S. Married on 07/24/2021

Love love love Hillside CC

Hillside is beautiful all
    around. Ashley and Sarah were wondering to work with
    Clarisa S. Married on 07/17/2021

Hillside County Club is Amazing

I LOVE Hillside. I will say this in the beginning my other half didn’t want to go but once we stepped in it was love at first site from the both of us. We had our wedding planned for April 18, 2020 however with everything going on with CoVid19. Ashley stepped right in and helped me reschedule everything and she is super helpful and sympathetic in what all brideS like me was going threw. Not only that she sat there and listened to me vent a few times. Now let me tell you about the chef oh my goodness he’s amazing he is super friendly & creative. we had dinner there one night after going threw everything with Ashley, he had come out and brought different things for us to try that he was experimenting with which was so amazing. I will say this if you are looking at Hillside I highly recommend it, I’ve had nothing but great experience there & cant wait until our big day.
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 07/08/2021

Great Experience with Hillside!

So glad to have Hillside as our venue!
    We we're originally supposed to get married at Hillside in May 2020. Due to COVID-19, we had to reschedule our original date to August 2020. Ashley has been great to work with & very responsive during this difficult time.
    We just recently had to reschedule our wedding again to August 2021. Ashley was very accommodating and flexible which has made this process so much easier! We can't wait to get married at Hillside!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 03/27/2021

I Definitely Recommend The Hillside Country Club!

Working with the Hillside Country Club was fantastic. My original wedding was postponed twice due to COVID-19 restrictions. As terrifying it was to deal with a postponement and a downsize, I was assured that my wedding would be everything that I had envisioned. Specifically speaking, Ashely and Sara were accommodating to these changes and at the end of it all, my wedding was beautiful and the staff organized and placed everything exactly how I suggested it to be. An open line of communication was displayed by Ashley throughout the process and at times, these emails or phone calls relieved me and my husband's ongoing stress with trying to prepare for a wedding during a pandemic. We also appreciated the small details, such as Ashley driving grandma or my nephew & niece in a golf cart to make their transport easier throughout the property. Ashely and Sara was definitely working their tails off the day of the wedding and it did not go unnoticed.
    Liz Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Venue, Staff, & Food

We found Hillside (and Ashley - the coordinator) in August 2020 when our original venue was no longer able to move forward with our wedding. Ashley was an absolute dream to work with and took care of all of our worries. The venue itself is stunning. Due to Covid we had to have an entirely outside wedding on their patio in mid-October. The views over the golf course were gorgeous, and the heaters around the reception area were so effective it was rare to feel cold! We were also able to use both fire pits which were a huge hit (especially with MA restrictions on dancing). The food and service were also great. Overall an amazing and wonderfully memorable experience. I will absolutely recommend Hillside to anyone that asks.
    Brittany Married on 08/08/2020

Reschedule wedding

Unfortunately, like many couples we had to reschedule our wedding. Ashley was very helpful and worked with us to accommodate a new date for us. We are so happy that we are having our wedding at a venue that works with you every step of the way!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 09/13/2019

September 2019:)

My now husband and I had a hard time agreeing on a venue however after stumbling on Hillside at a wedding expo, I knew it was our venue. After touring hillside, we knew it was perfect because of what we were both looking for modern ( me) but on a golf course (him) while being relaxed at the same time. Our coordinator Arolin was beyond amazing and was there for me in planning, going over details, making recommendations, and just overall explaining the process. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and caring while helping me put together our wedding in a few months and for that I am extremely thankful. Our day was perfect and the venue looked beyond beautiful:) Arolin ensured that there was communication with all vendors to carry out every detail, which was executed perfectly. During that day, Arolin was there, checking in on us, and just amazing. I honestly couldn’t have done it without her help was able to have the perfect thanks to Hillside:)
  • Joy
    Joy L. Married on 09/07/2019

I can’t express how perfect our wedding day was! Everything was AMAZING!!! The hillside crew especially Ashley and Arolin made everything was perfect.

Hillside is AMAZING! From the the first day I said yes to the venue till the final day they were awesome. We also did our rehearsal dinner there which was a perfect day as well. I would do it all again if I could. It looked beautiful inside and out. They paid attention to all the details. Ashley and Arolin along with the crew staff made sure that my guest were good. Always was checking in on us. The food was delicious people are still talking about our day today :) I recommend Hillside Country club to all!! Just Amazing!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle V. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing day

We got married on August 31st 2019. My husband and I couldn’t have picked a better venue to get married at than Hillside. We planned our wedding in 6 months and the wedding coordinator, Arolin made the whole process so much easier and enjoyable. She was always available to answer questions and added just the right touches to make the reception beautiful. We haven’t stopped hearing from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the meal was. Many guests have told us it is one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. We highly recommend choosing Hillside for your next event!
  • Heather
    Heather R. Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We just had our wedding at Hillside this past July and it was nothing short of perfection. The staff was amazing especially Arolin Hughes (Arrow Lynn) she was very poised and took all the anxiety away from us when it came to planning our wedding. She was very responsive and helped us every step of the way. I can not thank you enough for making our day so special and perfect. Might I add we got married on the HOTTEST day of the year (felt like 105 degrees at 1pm) Arolin came to the rescue with ice rags to cool me off! Little details like that meant so much to us. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much Hillside for making our dreams come true!

With much love,

The Resendes!!! 🤵👰💕
    Rachel Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience

Hillside was so perfect for our reception! The food was wonderful. The hot chocolate station that we chose for our cocktail and reception was the perfect remedy for the blistering cold that evening.The staff is cheerful and attentive. The event planner Ashley was quick to respond with any and all questions we could have imagined. The room was decorated just the way we envisioned. We couldn't have picked a better place. We would recommend Hillside to anyone. Excellent venue!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 11/17/2018

We had the time of our life!

Hillside was absolutely amazing! Our guests had such a great time and raved about the setup, food, and service. All of the staff were so accommodating and the service was incredible. We got married on 11/17/18 and had fire pits and s'mores outside for the guests-this was such a huge hit! We honestly can't say enough about how awesome this venue is. Ashley, Sue, and all of the staff helped make our night one to remember. We woke up the next morning wanting to do it all over again! Thank you for everything!
  • Jason
    Jason S. Married on 10/07/2018

Best Day Ever!

Not even sure where to begin! From the space to the level of service this place is as good as it gets! We couldn't have asked for anything more. This venue and staff made what could have been a very stressful experience absolutely seamless and easy. The level of hospitality to hitting every detail, to all that they offer made this day easy and exceptionally special. If you are looking for a venue this is your place!
    Christina Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing!!!!!

I am so happy I chose Hillside CC for my wedding! This place was amazing!!! From the first meeting I felt like they had every detail of the wedding covered and they absolutely did!!!! My wedding was perfect!! Many of my guests called after the wedding to tell me how good the food was - and it really was .... ! The staff were very accommodating to me and my husband along to all of my guests! The grounds are breathtaking and plenty of places for pictures and a very nice comfortable bridal suite! You will not be disappointed with this venue - they truly care about making your day perfect and it was !!! Thank you Hillside Country Club!! ❤️
    Samuel A. Married on 04/14/2018
    Hillside Country Club was by far the best decision we ever made for our wedding reception. We had shopped around to other venues and Hillside was head over heels better than the best. They view of the golf course was amazing. Having the cocktail hour outside was perfect. Many options for different picture opportunities. The staff was incredibly accommodating.
    Brittany Married on 11/17/2017
    Hillside was a great venue for our wedding. We couldnt have picked a better place! Staff and management were absolutley wonderfull and helpful! I highly recommend hillside country club!
    Amanda Married on 11/04/2017
    Everyone at Hillside did an amazing job, the food was delicious , great atmosphere. Everyone who worked that did a great job also, I would recommend Hillside to anyone who's looking for a wedding venue