Hillside Country Club Reviews

46 | Rehoboth, MA

46 Reviews for Hillside Country Club

Ashley Ternullo · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Booking experience

Having recently gotten engaged has been an exciting experience for my fiancée and I. However, after the dust settled we were faced with the usually daunting task of planning our wedding.
    The first (and often hardest) thing to cross off our list was picking a venue. That however, was easier, and actually enjoyable thanks to Hillside Country Club.
    We were assisted by Arolin Torres who met us upon arrival and showed us the beautiful grounds. It was clear to see, Hillside take a great deal of pride in taking care of the premises. After our tour, Arolin sat with us and explained everything we needed to know, and offered an almost endless variety of packages to suet all budgets. Arolin was both professional and a pleasure to work with. The process ended up being quick and painless.
    We look forward to having our wedding at such a beautiful venue, and are confident going forward knowing that Hillside has competent friendly staff to help us throughout the process.

The "future" Mr. and Mrs. Barbato

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelly Garrity · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful!

So glad we chose Hillside for our venue! It’s absolutely gorgeous and the inside/outside options are amazing. The food choices are endless and there are so many packages for everything to be just right. We were originally getting married in July 2020 and ended up having to postpone a year. They were completely accommodating and we can’t wait to have our wedding there. Thanks Ashley!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Clarisa Stvil · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Hillside County Club is Amazing

I LOVE Hillside. I will say this in the beginning my other half didn’t want to go but once we stepped in it was love at first site from the both of us. We had our wedding planned for April 18, 2020 however with everything going on with CoVid19. Ashley stepped right in and helped me reschedule everything and she is super helpful and sympathetic in what all brideS like me was going threw. Not only that she sat there and listened to me vent a few times. Now let me tell you about the chef oh my goodness he’s amazing he is super friendly & creative. we had dinner there one night after going threw everything with Ashley, he had come out and brought different things for us to try that he was experimenting with which was so amazing. I will say this if you are looking at Hillside I highly recommend it, I’ve had nothing but great experience there & cant wait until our big day.

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Wroblewski · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Great Experience with Hillside!

So glad to have Hillside as our venue!
    We we're originally supposed to get married at Hillside in May 2020. Due to COVID-19, we had to reschedule our original date to August 2020. Ashley has been great to work with & very responsive during this difficult time.
    We just recently had to reschedule our wedding again to August 2021. Ashley was very accommodating and flexible which has made this process so much easier! We can't wait to get married at Hillside!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Mimi Pena · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Understanding, Caring and Knowledgeable

I was supposed to get married September 2020 and because of the unknown from Covid-19 we decided to rescheduled our wedding to next year. Ashley made everything possible to accommodate our new date. I can't wait to celebrate at their beautiful establishment.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Brittany · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Reschedule wedding

Unfortunately, like many couples we had to reschedule our wedding. Ashley was very helpful and worked with us to accommodate a new date for us. We are so happy that we are having our wedding at a venue that works with you every step of the way!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2019

September 2019:)

My now husband and I had a hard time agreeing on a venue however after stumbling on Hillside at a wedding expo, I knew it was our venue. After touring hillside, we knew it was perfect because of what we were both looking for modern ( me) but on a golf course (him) while being relaxed at the same time. Our coordinator Arolin was beyond amazing and was there for me in planning, going over details, making recommendations, and just overall explaining the process. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and caring while helping me put together our wedding in a few months and for that I am extremely thankful. Our day was perfect and the venue looked beyond beautiful:) Arolin ensured that there was communication with all vendors to carry out every detail, which was executed perfectly. During that day, Arolin was there, checking in on us, and just amazing. I honestly couldn’t have done it without her help was able to have the perfect thanks to Hillside:)

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Joy

Joy Luz-Mouronho · Married on 09/07/2019

I can’t express how perfect our wedding day was! Everything was AMAZING!!! The hillside crew especially Ashley and Arolin made everything was perfect.

Hillside is AMAZING! From the the first day I said yes to the venue till the final day they were awesome. We also did our rehearsal dinner there which was a perfect day as well. I would do it all again if I could. It looked beautiful inside and out. They paid attention to all the details. Ashley and Arolin along with the crew staff made sure that my guest were good. Always was checking in on us. The food was delicious people are still talking about our day today :) I recommend Hillside Country club to all!! Just Amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Venditelli · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing day

We got married on August 31st 2019. My husband and I couldn’t have picked a better venue to get married at than Hillside. We planned our wedding in 6 months and the wedding coordinator, Arolin made the whole process so much easier and enjoyable. She was always available to answer questions and added just the right touches to make the reception beautiful. We haven’t stopped hearing from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the meal was. Many guests have told us it is one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. We highly recommend choosing Hillside for your next event!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Heather

Heather Resendes · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We just had our wedding at Hillside this past July and it was nothing short of perfection. The staff was amazing especially Arolin Hughes (Arrow Lynn) she was very poised and took all the anxiety away from us when it came to planning our wedding. She was very responsive and helped us every step of the way. I can not thank you enough for making our day so special and perfect. Might I add we got married on the HOTTEST day of the year (felt like 105 degrees at 1pm) Arolin came to the rescue with ice rags to cool me off! Little details like that meant so much to us. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much Hillside for making our dreams come true!

With much love,

The Resendes!!! 🤵👰💕

Sent on 10/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience

Hillside was so perfect for our reception! The food was wonderful. The hot chocolate station that we chose for our cocktail and reception was the perfect remedy for the blistering cold that evening.The staff is cheerful and attentive. The event planner Ashley was quick to respond with any and all questions we could have imagined. The room was decorated just the way we envisioned. We couldn't have picked a better place. We would recommend Hillside to anyone. Excellent venue!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Thompson · Married on 11/17/2018

We had the time of our life!

Hillside was absolutely amazing! Our guests had such a great time and raved about the setup, food, and service. All of the staff were so accommodating and the service was incredible. We got married on 11/17/18 and had fire pits and s'mores outside for the guests-this was such a huge hit! We honestly can't say enough about how awesome this venue is. Ashley, Sue, and all of the staff helped make our night one to remember. We woke up the next morning wanting to do it all over again! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Jason

Jason Santos · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Day Ever!

Not even sure where to begin! From the space to the level of service this place is as good as it gets! We couldn't have asked for anything more. This venue and staff made what could have been a very stressful experience absolutely seamless and easy. The level of hospitality to hitting every detail, to all that they offer made this day easy and exceptionally special. If you are looking for a venue this is your place!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing!!!!!

I am so happy I chose Hillside CC for my wedding! This place was amazing!!! From the first meeting I felt like they had every detail of the wedding covered and they absolutely did!!!! My wedding was perfect!! Many of my guests called after the wedding to tell me how good the food was - and it really was .... ! The staff were very accommodating to me and my husband along to all of my guests! The grounds are breathtaking and plenty of places for pictures and a very nice comfortable bridal suite! You will not be disappointed with this venue - they truly care about making your day perfect and it was !!! Thank you Hillside Country Club!! ❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Samuel and Glenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Hillside Country Club was by far the best decision we ever made for our wedding reception. We had shopped around to other venues and Hillside was head over heels better than the best. They view of the golf course was amazing. Having the cocktail hour outside was perfect. Many options for different picture opportunities. The staff was incredibly accommodating.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2017

Hillside was a great venue for our wedding. We couldnt have picked a better place! Staff and management were absolutley wonderfull and helpful! I highly recommend hillside country club!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Everyone at Hillside did an amazing job, the food was delicious , great atmosphere. Everyone who worked that did a great job also, I would recommend Hillside to anyone who's looking for a wedding venue

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2017

Love love love it here! I just got married here on 10.20.17 and have zero complaints! The ballroom is BEAUTIFUL, big, elegant, & just perfect for any color scheme/wedding theme! I loved cocktail hour outdoors with the fire pits going and a wonderful hor d'oeuvre display that my guests enjoyed. My day of coordinator Justine was so nice! She got my vision perfectly and decorated everything so much better than I could’ve ever imagined! She was on top of everything on my wedding day and helped my day go smoothly! Ashley was also SO helpful through the planning process and was so easy to work with during my stressful moments. (I can’t thank you both enough for being so amazing!) I even had my rehearsal dinner here the night before and it was so perfect & the food was delicious!! I’ve gotten so many compliments of my wedding and the venue has been on top of the list! Needless to say I highly recommend Hillside :) ❤️- Mrs. Morrissey

Sent on 12/28/2017

Talene · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my wedding at Hillside and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Ashley and Justine were very accommodating with every request I had! The service day of was quick, the food was great, and everything turned out just how I envisioned! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/16/2017

Ashley was the best!!! She truly got my idea and brought it to life!!! Could not have been happier with the entire day, Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

Event coordinators Ashley and Justine took care of everything and reassured us that everything would run smoothly! And it did! Lots of compliments about the food and beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Diane · Married on 07/15/2017

Hillside county club was awesome. The entire staff was very nice and willing to help. Ashley was amazing she went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way you had envisioned it to be. I can’t express how pleased I was with them. If I had to do it again I wouldn’t even think twice about a place hillside is where I would go ( but I don’t plan on getting married again) . The ceremony area is so nice over looking the water and the water fall makes pictures look amazing. The waiting staff is super nice and the food is awesome. I recommend Hillside Country Club to have your wedding at you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • ChristinaS

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Hillside was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception there. The staff was extremely accommodating and nice! Kate is by far the best wedding coordinator out there! She was with me from start to finish and never got annoyed that I asked so many questions. I would definitely recommend Hillside to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I are so happy we decided to book Hillside Country Club as our venue. Prior to our wedding day it was always very easy to be in contact with them. If I sent an e-mail or called Kate or Ashley (the coordinators) they would get back to me right away. Before our cocktail hour began my bridal party and I were welcomed with a layout of fruit and cheese and a bottle of champagne in the bridal suite, which was nice because we were all starving. The entire place was set up how I asked and then some. It was absolutely beautiful. It is two weeks later and I am still receiving compliments of how beautiful everything was. The restaurant area and the patio area for my cocktail hour was perfect with the outdoor propane firepits and heaters for the guests. Last but not least the food was AMAZING and they offer many delicious items to give out as a late night snack. We chose the hamburger sliders and they were delicious. Many of our guests were thankful we did this. Kate was amazing the entire night. She was always there for ask if I needed anything and made sure the night ran smoothly. All of our decorations and items were neatly packed for us to take with us so we didn't have to worry about that when we were saying goodbye to our guests.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Tania · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I just got married here on September 16, 2016-- I literally could not thank Kate and her team enough!! From the get go Ashley and Kate were so helpful, accommodating, and truly wanted to work with us (budget and flexibility wise). The venue's incredibly gorgeous grounds and ballroom speak for itself. The packages Hillside offer are extremely worth it! The baked haddock with the seafood stuffing was by far my favorite for a meal choice-- and we received SO many compliments on how good ALL the food was (appetizers, meals, ice cream sundae bar!).

The service we received at Hillside Country Club alone was worth every penny.... On the day of our wedding, our band arrived almost an hour late. As a bride, you can imagine my stress at this point; Kate did not HESITATE to try and pull everything together for us-- even allowing us to stay an extra hour to make up for our missed time. She kept us all calm and after that one and only hiccup it ended up being a beautiful night. I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else.

I highly recommend Hillside Country Club for any couple looking for a gorgeous, elegant venue with a great bang for your buck!

Sent on 09/29/2016