Hillary C. Photography Reviews

11 | White Plains, NY

11 Reviews for Hillary C. Photography

• Melissa

Melissa Akey · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Could not have had a better experience!

Hillary was better than we ever could imagine! After 2 COVID postponements we decided to have a small ceremony in less than a month planning time. Hillary was so encouraging and friendly from the first phone call. She made everything easy the day of and everyone loved her! She got rave reviews even from my grandparents! We had all our wedding photos available within 2 weeks! I will encourage all my friends to hire her in the future. Thank you Hillary for everything :-)

Sent on 10/07/2020

Kay Ruff · Married on 12/07/2020

Outstanding!

I was afraid the short period of time we had to prepare our wedding would have an effect on the pictures but Hillary made things so easy for us from the moment we got in touch. She is very professional, receptive, flexible, and above all, friendly.
    The pictures were ready within a few days and they are absolutely AMAZING!! We couldn't have expected a better service. Thank you so much Hillary we are truly grateful for your work!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Patty Bottomley · Married on 11/05/2020

Family Photographer for our Kids and Grandkids

Hillary took spectacular family photographs of our entire family outdoors last weekend. She was wonderful to work with, and the pictures she took are amazing. She managed to get 6 grandchildren, including three under 1 year old to all look at the camera and everyone looks beautiful in every photo.
    I would highly recommend Hillary. She is fantastic. Also the pictures were back to us, on line within a week!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Irma

Irma Mellet · Married on 10/10/2020

Great to be around and great photos!

Hillary is an amazing photographer! I didn't give her much direction, I just wanted some nice family photos of our wedding vowel renewal and she delivered. The photos were beyond my expectations and they capture beautiful moments. I love all of the photos! I highly recommend Hillary.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Gabriel Zhanay · Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent!

Hillary is a professional who knows how to create art with her photography. She recognizes the importance of paying attention to close details yet can be friendly and light hearted enough to help a couple relax during their wedding ceremony. I find our experience with her to be high quality, timely, caring, and completely enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone who asks and look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Haas · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Blown Away!!!

Hillary was an absolute dream wedding photographer. When we had our first consultation to discuss wedding details, overall vibe of the event, etc I knew immediately she would be a perfect fit. She was extremely professional, easy to work with, and showed us some of her excellent work so she could see what kind of shots/style we were gravitating towards. On the day of the event, Hillary was an absolute dream. We had some unexpected rain before the ceremony and Hillary was calm, cool, and kept us all right on track. She kept the entire experience fun and stress free, and I cannot thank her enough for that. The turn-around time for our photos was SO fast, we hardly had to wait to see the final product. When my husband and I went through our photos for the first time we were completely blown away, it was so much more than I even could have asked for. She captured not only the essence of our wedding but who my husband and I are as a couple.
    The photos are so above and beyond any idea of what I thought fabulous wedding photos could look like. Now, years later, I still have people complimenting me on my gorgeous wedding photos, and I'm always happy to pass Hillary's name along. This is a no-brainer, if you're looking for creative, stunning photos of your event look no further!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • F

Fabienne · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photography

Hillary was amazing and she gave us everything that we wanted. She captured everything that was important to us.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Talar

Talar Baronian · Married on 10/07/2018

engagement and wedding photos!

Hilary took our engagement and wedding photos! She was professional and our pictures, as well as our wedding album, came out beautifully!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Carmen · Married on 08/08/2017

Mother of the bride

Hillary was professional, responsive, and friendly. She produced beautiful pictures quickly. My daughter and son in law was happy with the results. She was approachable, affordable and would recommend her in a heart beat! Thank you again, Hillary.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Lindsey Eisenstein · Married on 11/03/2015

Reasonable Prices for exceptional quality

I really couldn't recommend her enough. She was patient, timely, and reasonable. We hate having our picture taken and felt really nervous, but she helped make us feel at home. By the pictures she took, you would have thought we were models. She traveled quite a distance to our favorite spot for an engagement shoot and even spent extra time with us to make sure she got the shot just right. Her assistant was also professional and took his job very seriously. Trust me, I have worked with other photographers in the past for various things and there is a reason I have only used used Hillary since. Her prices were actually very reasonable. ---Lindsey

Sent on 01/09/2020