51 Reviews for Hilary B. Photography

Slideshow (2)
Albums (2)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Hilary was just outstanding. I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a proposal aboard one of the schooners, the Madeleine, as we cruised Narragansett Bay at sunset. We live in Florida and Hilary was wonderfully responsive to my many questions over the internet in order to make sure she could do what I was asking. She was excellent at disguising her purpose for being aboard on the day of the event and shot so many fantastic images that we spent quite awhile trying to choose the right ones for our announcements and to print for our walls and offices. Not only did she give me all the right tips for where to be at the right time on a sailing yacht full of ropes and lines, which will look weird if they are sticking out of your head in a shot lol, but she even stayed after the cruise to catch some spectacular late sunset/evening shots along the wharf. I knew that my proposal would be a special day that we would want to have memories of for the rest of our lives and I couldn't have chosen a more perfect professional to make those memories for us. I am forever grateful to Hilary and her work!

Photos
Profile Picture Scott, 10/24/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary photographed our engagement and was amazing to work with! She worked so closely with my fiancé to find the perfect place to propose and make it so memorable. She made us feel so comfortable as she shot with us and the pictures she took are absolutely stunning. We have seen previews and can’t wait to get all of the pictures!! She disguised herself perfectly; I had NO clue she was there for us. We would highly recommend Hilary to everyone in the Newport area... she’s amazing, so professional, and makes herself so available to you before, during, and after the shoot!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Our experience was great with Hilary! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning on tying the knot in the Newport area!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary did a wonderful job capturing our proposal! The photos were beautiful and she was so gracious throughout the shoot. I was even late getting to the proposal spot and Hilary waited with my fiancé until I arrived. We are very happy and would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish Hilary was great to work with! Very professional, good at her craft and easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hilary made our small intimate wedding really come together. She listened to our ideas of what we were looking for and also had so much professional knowledge to share. We were really blessed to have found Hilary. She is a pleasure to work with and has an exquisite talent. I felt as if we were working with a friend. She went above and beyond to take our wedding photos and they came out breathtaking. I would highly recommend to have her involved for the most important days of your life. Beyond being such a talented photographer she has a great personality, we hope to use her again in the future for other special moments.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary is so personable that she will make you both feel relaxed while shooting with her. She is very creative and will surprise you with her final pictures. I had a blast during my engagement session and can't wait until the big day! Definitely recommend Hilary B. Photography to any bride!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary is the best in the Business! She is patient, kind and extremely creative! She has an eye for detail and made every second as memorable as it could be! Her photos will forever be impressive! My dougther and I are very happy with her work.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Hilary was great! She was able to give us just want we wanted without feeling like we took time away from the fun and memories with our families.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Hilary at the Newport Bridal Expo and I knew immediately she was the photographer I wanted to work with. She was the only one that day that asked me questions and wanted to actually hear the answers. We spent a lot of time chatting and once I contacted her to set up a time to go over a plan/package it was seemless. My fiancé loved her as well and we really had fun setting everything up. Our engagement session was really fun and something we won't ever forget. I highly recommend Hilary for her down to earth personality and amazing photography skills. She gets really creative which I love!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recently did a Boudoir shoot with Hilary B Photography as a wedding gift for my Fiance. She was so great she made me feel so comfortable, and my photos came out amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering having a boudoir shoot done.

Profile Picture Lindsy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hillary was so gerat!!! We got engaged at Castle Hill Inn and I wanted it to be a surprise. She was able to capture every moment from when we entered the lawn to the time i got down on one knee. After the proposal we had an awesome photo shoot with the light tower and water in the background. She was very adventurous climbing on all the rocks helping us get the best pictures.

Profile Picture Ed, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary was GREAT! We are from out of town and Hilary and I spoke for hours over the phone about what we wanted. After the ceremony, she and her assistant drove us to multiple locations for a variety of beautiful shots in Newport. We are so grateful for her professionalism and personal touches!

Profile Picture amanda, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Hilary B Photography for our wedding and we were extremely satisfied with every aspect of Hilary's services. She was a pleasure to work with and made both my husband and I feel very comfortable while being photographed on our very special day!! She captured spectacular moments that we are so lucky to now have for the rest of our lives!

Hilary thank you for everything you did October 7th & 8th to make our wedding so special. Peter and I are so luck to have been able to share that day with you.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photography team was very professional and you did not even know they were there. The photos are fabulous. I am having a hard time choosing which ones to purchase. I highly recommend Hilary B. Photography to photograph your event!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary was so enthusiastic through the entire wedding process. It is evident that she truly loves what she does and she has stunning photos that show it. My husband and I have known Hilary before we even got engaged so it was only natural for us to want her to photograph our wedding.

Hilary was very patient with us as well as giving us great suggestions for our first look photos. She was also extremely organized and knew exactly the photos we wanted when it came to the wedding, it was almost as if she knew our wedding guests.

On our wedding day, we had Hilary and her two assistants, Ashley & Jessica. They were not intrusive in any way which was something we were a little concerned about. They all were very upbeat and a pleasure to spend the day with.

We continue to get compliments on how beautiful the photos are from our wedding. Hilary captured everything perfectly. She even made some photo magic with an indoor sunset after the rainy weather made it impossible for a sunset photo.

Thank you again for capturing our wedding day perfectly and going above and beyond our expectations! If you are looking for an amazing photographer with amazing photos to match book Hilary today!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/1/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Where do I begin? Hilary is amazing. Her artistry and vision are unmatched. She is a breath of fresh air to work with, responsive, and professional. We used her for our maternity photos and they came out amazing. We didn’t know anything about the area so she picked the perfect location AND time so we caught the sunset just right! Wish we had known about her for our wedding. She is really top notch. We are even going to try to plan another trip up to Newport just so we can have photos taken by her again!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day

Hilary Block is much more than an incredible photographer. She helps organize every detail for your wedding, and gives you excellent advice throughout the planning process. Hilary is very professional, responsive, and organized. We began the process by taking engagement pictures with her, which were the absolute best photographs of my husband and I that we've ever had. We were married on Block Island a week ago, and Hilary went above and beyond any other photographers I have ever seen. She spent the weekend with us, even attending our rehearsal the night before and giving us a better idea of the order of the ceremony for the next day. We truly enjoyed having Hilary there for our special day, and by the end of the weekend, it felt like she was part of our family. She is worth every penny!!! Thank you Hilary!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary is not only an amazing photographer but also a serious pleasure to work with - she spent hours on the phone with me planning every detail, and everyone loved her at our rehearsal and wedding! Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Winifred, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hilary and her colleague Desiree were wonderful! They present themselves as friends who really care about all aspects of the wedding events. Hilary and Desiree went above and beyond taking gorgeous photos by also involving themselves in planning, problem solving and creative ideas. As mother of the groom, I know our groomsmen were a bit concerned about feeling uncomfortable having a photographer at the house before the wedding, and this turned out to be completely untrue! Desiree somehow managed to become an immediate part of the family, keeping everyone focused and calm while taking photos. Hilary B is the way to go!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary was great to work with! We chose to elope and she was so helpful in the planning process. We've only seen the sneak peek pictures so far, and are already obsessed! It was such an amazing day, and captured beautifully!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary has been amazing to work with. Her quality of work is superb , she is extremely professional, flexible and she's a pleasure to interact with. I look forward to recommending her to friends and family in the New England area.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hilary was extremely accommodating from day one. She took the time to call me and walk me through the entire process and explain what all of her services entailed. She became a friend over the 15 month wedding planning process and her talent is like nothing I've ever seen in a photographer. Our Engagement and Wedding Pictures came out amazing and I'm so happy our Wedding location led us to such a wonderful photographer.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Hilary was extremely accommodating from day one. She took the time to call me and walk me through the entire process explaining what her services entailed. She went above and beyond by putting in extra hours, making her self available to me the day before the wedding and making sure we got every picture we wanted. I'm thrilled we worked with Hilary and will be able to enjoy the most beautiful photos for the rest of our life.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Hilary is warm, friendly and professional. Her work is simply outstanding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews