Higher Level Sound Reviews

34 | San Diego, CA

34 Reviews for Higher Level Sound

Kimberlee · Married on 07/14/2012

Mike was amazing and made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be: a really great party where everyone dances and has a great time. Mike was the foundation of that. He was accommodating and flexible when we had to change things. It will always be my favorite night because it was the best dance party ever...and, also, because it was my wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Christine · Married on 07/07/2012

Mike was so much more than just a great DJ! He accommodated all my requests (including making sure the music wasn't too loud!), and checked in on me during the reception to make sure I had everything I needed. He worked with my coordinators to make sure everything happened when it was supposed to, without me having to worry about a thing! He made the reception flow smoothly, from the grand entrance to the last dance. He had my guests dancing on the floor from beginning to end, and weeks later, I'm still hearing about how awesome his mixing was. He's a very thoughtful DJ, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Suzanne · Married on 10/15/2011

Mike was a great DJ for a great price. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was really organized and on top of everything, making sure that everything was covered. And on top of that, he was fun and has a great sense of humor (but doesn't intrude on the wedding event). MIke was easy to work with and a great MC/Host for the big day. Huge thanks to Mike! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Cami · Married on 10/09/2011

Mike Thomas with Higher Level Sound was excellent and helped us pull off our dream wedding. Mike made sure we had a chance to eat and that everything kept moving smoothly throughout the night. The music and flow were all great and the dance floor was always full. I would highly recommend Mike's DJ services.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Adam · Married on 07/16/2011

Your wedding day is obviously a pretty big day, even more important is the right atmosphere needed by a DJ for all the guests & family to have a good time. The 1 referral I received over and over from people was from a group, more specifically DJ Mike Thomas from "Higher Level Sound." I am soo happy I listened to their referral and would not have changed a thing. Mike was soo professional, acurate and flexible with our needs. He and his equipment are top of the line. If you are confused about what you want to hear, Mike does a great job of reading your personality and putting together what you want based off that alone. It seemed Mike had the answer for everything, the trasitions were soo smooth between events and he kept the flow moving just right as the night went on. If you are looking for someone punctual and quick to respond to your questions or concerns, he's your guy. Thanks Mike for providing the atmosphere for us to dance our faces off!

Adam & Siva Cameron

Sent on 09/28/2011

Jacques · Married on 06/18/2011

We were put in touch through one of the best DJ's in San Diego who was already booked for our day, we didn't know what to expect because I had never seen him in action (I am a wedding videographer), but I trusted my friend.

I could not provide enough stars to rate our experience with Mike. There is so much to think about and plan in the wedding process and Mike is a true professional who knows how to navigate it. We were so impressed by his communication and how carefully he paid attention to the details of our wedding day even before our big day.

At the wedding, Mike was flawless. Our ceremony audio was perfect (which is hard to do with outdoor weddings), the flow of our wedding was great and he had people dancing all night to some of our favorite new songs. If you are on the fence about pricing, all I can say is that you get what you pay for, Mike is one of the best I have seen.

Mike, our sincere gratitude for how much you went above and beyond for our wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Kristie · Married on 04/24/2011

Of all my vendors, Mike was the only one that went above and beyond my expectations. He definitely kept the party going with great music! He was a very funny but clean MC and very professional. He made sure to check with us to ensure he properly pronounced our bridal party names, he recommended an amazing guitarist for our ceremony, and he was just a cool guy to work with. He even checked in with me a few months before my wedding to make sure that all my planning was going well and offered help if I was stressing out. He's a great guy and a great DJ. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Ann · Married on 11/19/2011

Mike was GREAT! Highly recommend Mike Thomas for your event.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Sean · Married on 04/08/2011

Mike was a great DJ and really made certain he did his best to make our night as fun as possible. He played all the music we had asked for and kept the wedding reception and ceremony moving pretty smooth. Sound quality was great. He is responsive and seems open to however you want to setup your wedding party as we had a unique theme. We paid extra to have LED lighting which to us was well worth it as it made the party look even more festive. No complaints!

Sent on 09/06/2011