High Voltage DJ Services And Photo Booth Reviews

17 | Byron, GA

17 Reviews for High Voltage DJ Services And Photo Booth

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Wes and high voltage were essential in making our wedding the funnest, most memorable event! He kept everyone engaged and there was never a lull in the reception. He was incredible at reading the crowd and seeing what they responded to. We danced for hours!! We also got the pbotoboth, which was a huge hit! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jason · Married on 07/15/2017

Thoughtful helpful professional and kind. Your wedding will not be as good as it will be if you hire these guys. Thank you Wes.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Monica · Married on 06/17/2017

Wesley from High Voltage DJ was terrific. The energy was great and it felt like the best party ever! One great song after another -- lots of people dancing....Wes really listened to Monica and Justin and the party reflected that. His FB is High Voltage DJ Services GA

Sent on 06/21/2017

Debby · Married on 05/13/2017

Wesley Jay was great - he gave us everything we wanted and really listened to the bride and groom. His set up was super professional - we highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sheila · Married on 07/23/2016

Wesley Jay is great! Super professional and friendly. Very willing to go above and beyond to make sure that your day goes great! would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/12/2015

We haven't had our "big day" yet but, already, I am SO excited about our DJ. He's been great! Very responsive, affordable and offers "day of" coordination services to make sure everything goes smoothly! We can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Shae · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't say enough good about High Voltage. My "day of coordinator" never made contact with me which normally would have been a disaster but Wes was there to save the day! He was so much more then a DJ for us. He made sure everyone knew what was going on and where to be. He did anything and everything that needed to make our big day stress free. I have gotten so many compliments on how fun our reception was and it was all because of Wes. He played such a great variety of music and there were never any awkward pauses or poor song choices. And the lighting that he put up for us made such a big difference! He made our reception look like we spent twice as much on it as we did. If you want a wonderful DJ for your big event hire Wes and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

babette · Married on 10/10/2014

High Voltage was wonderful to work with. He made my daughters wedding a success. Everyone had a blast in the photo booth and there wasn't a song request he couldn't provide. I would use them again for any type of event.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Wes did a amazing job at our wedding. He was very helpful throughout the entire day too, he was even able to provide music for our outdoor ceremony. He did a awesome job, the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

Wes was our DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! He went above and beyond and even performed for our ceremony, playing live music. Both he and Jess are committed to making the day go smoothly and, he's a great entertainer and knows how to make a party happen with even the quietest crowds!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Chelsea · Married on 11/23/2012

Fantastic services. Great people with a passion for what they do. You don't come across many businesses like this. I would use them over and over again and recommend them to anyone needing DJ services. They even took pictures for us during the event without asking! Very thoughtful and very kind.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Chet · Married on 10/20/2012

Wes is very enthusiastic about his hobby/job!! I knew right from the time of engagement that I wanted High Voltage and Wes to DJ our wedding and reception but we did look into a couple other options. Wes' prices and packages blew other DJ servicing company's out of the water!! He is very personable and helped coordinate our entire reception!! Wes met my wife and I on several occasions to ensure proper accommodations and venue details!! He also arranged meetings with the venue owner, flower people, wedding coordinator and helped seat guests!! Our introductions were memorable and never forgotten!! I don't want to sound like I was paid to say these things but I would highly recommend Wes and High Voltage DJ Services for any reception, venue and occasion!! I almost want to get married again, just to have another reception by High Voltage and DJ Wesley Jay!! Thanks again Wes for all you did on our "once in a lifetime" event!! A+++++

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • User4206786 · 2+ years ago

High Voltage DJ is the BEST! I would recommend them to anyone, and definitely would use them again for an event! The service is outstanding, exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • User4190548 · 2+ years ago

Wesley is great! We hired him for our wedding and it was the best vendor choice we made for the event. He was very professional and reliable, very happy we chose him! GREAT DJ!

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User4190952 · 2+ years ago

High Voltage did an amazing job at my wedding! They kept everything running smoothly and all of my guests had a blast!

Sent on 06/21/2014

I found out about High Voltage at a wedding expo. I could not have been more pleased with the result of hiring this company.

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • User4208540 · 2+ years ago

It was very good service we got a lot of compliments about our dj

Sent on 06/28/2014