64 Reviews for High Society Orchestra

Liability Insurance (1)
64 High Society Orchestra Reviews

High Society did not disappoint! We had over 260 guests at our wedding, and ALL of them were on the dance floor the entire night. The group allowed us to customize our songs to our liking, and they sounded amazing. I would 100% recommend High Society to anyone looking for an awesome wedding band!!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was totally amazing. There were five singers on stage, they had so much personality and talent, our guests were enthralled with them. They were not only great dancers but they communicated with our guests and had everyone dancing. The band was unbelievable, the musicians were top notch professionals, we picked the music and they did a great job playing our choices. This orchestra made our event, I could not have asked for anything more. The were OUTSTANDING and our expectations were more than met. You will not be disappointed, they were truly the best.

Profile Picture carole, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

There are no words to describe how thrilled we were to have found the High Society Orchestra. they are unlike any wedding band that you have ever seen or heard before, Allan, their manager is an honest and reliable business person, that is very cooperative. Given how important music is at any wedding, it is crucial to find a band that can keep your guests on the dance floor having a blast. They have played at three of our sons weddings and we would not have had any other band. Best band ever - hands down. Every guest at our wedding raved about the music. the energy that they created was fun and exciting. If you want an absolute kick - ass wedding that your guests will remember for a long time, this band is the best. BOOK - THEM!

Profile Picture Denise, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

They are without a doubt the BEST band for any wedding. I had seen them before and were so excited to be able to have them at our wedding!! People danced the entire time! It was everything I hoped it would be!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was the most important decision for our wedding. We had a big dancing crowd and we wanted an energetic band that would keep everyone on their feet all night long. High Society brought such professionalism, experience and fun. From start to finish, they knew exactly what to do. This comes with experience and their over ten years of playing together shows. They enjoy what they do and this reflects to the crowd. Our wedding guests left raving about the music.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Guests were dancing all night! They seemed to read the crowd! Best decision of the wedding!

Profile Picture Debbi, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Definitely book them! Allan was super easy to work with and so flexible. The band even stayed an extra 1/2 hour! Our dance floor was constantly packed and our guests had a blast. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Allan and High Society were fantastic! They played at our wedding at Navy Pier this summer and did an incredible job! Allan was always quick to respond and was able to accommodate every request!

Profile Picture User7199087, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a 100 people dinner and dancing celebration party at a country club. All of our friends raved about the band (5 musicians and 3 singers). We had young, middle age and older folks and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Don, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allan was very professional and helped plan all aspects of the musical portion and announcing the Bridal Couple. They provided the highest quality non-stop musical entertainment, and everyone at the wedding reception was dancing all night. I had no fewer than 40 comments from friends after the reception that it was the best ever!! I would definitely use High Society again!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Very happy with High Society for all usual reasons but especially liked their spontaneity

Profile Picture joseph, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have had the opportunity to work with High Society at several weddings and events. First thing I have to say about the band it that the musicians are all consummate pros! The band is tight and their repertoire seems limitless. They fill the dance floor from the first song to the last and the music just flows through the night endlessly! The feedback from the guests always seems to be positive. I would confidently recommend High Society Orchestra to any of my clients....they create a perfect sound track for that special day!

Profile Picture Ron, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The best wedding band! Our guests could not stop raving about the band all night! They made the night so special for my husband and I!!

Profile Picture User5011192, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

High Society was amazing! The dance floor was full the entire time and our guests are still talking about it. I was able to send my song lists to the band and they were able to accommodate every request with no questions asked. I would refer them to anyone hosting every-they were just awesome!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys packed the dance floor. Everyone at my wedding was dancing the entire night and I still get compliments about how great of a band they were. They were the perfect band for our wedding.

Profile Picture User4795701, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved High Society. They were an amazing part of our wedding. The ceremony music was gorgeous, the quartet during dinner and cocktails was nice, and the band for dancing was incredible. People danced the whole time. We received lots of compliments, and I know of two friends who booked them for events after seeing them at my wedding!!!

thank you so much to Alan and the whole team.

Nell

Profile Picture Nell, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

By far the best band at any event I've ever been to. I still have people talking to me about how awesome High Society Orchestra was at my wedding a few months. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture User3645288, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hi Allan, If I had to choose one word to describe the music at Kathleen and Bob's wedding it would be SPECTACULAR!! From start to finish you delivered a wonderful performance. Please thank your musicians, singers, sound people, everyone for a great night. It really is true that the music makes the night! I can't count the number of compliments that people gave the band! You all made it such a wonderful night for the bride and groom. You really out-did yourselves with your talent and energy! Thank you for a FOURTH great O'Rourke wedding! Mary

Profile Picture User3283024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

High Society Orchestra made my wedding toms of fun! All of the guests- of all ages - loved them! They got everyone up and dancing!

They are also very professional and accommodating. They worked with me before the event to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted and that I was comfortable with everything.

I cannot say enough good things about them:).

Profile Picture Anne, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want your guests "dancing on the tables" there's a strong possibility with Allan Heiman and his High Society Orchestra.
This is the band to get for continuous, non-stop music.
Great sound, great energy!
Loved the "You throw a great party!" accolades from our guests.

Profile Picture User2686988, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Many favorable compliments from the wedding guests.

Profile Picture User2683800, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My mother, Cindy Rash, recommended the High Society Orchestra after they played at her company Christmas party for 1st Source Bank so we booked them for our event after only seeing their website and videos, but we were so pleased with our decision. The band was punctual, professional, kept in touch up until the wedding, sent us all the appropriate reminders, paperwork, questions, etc. and was very flexible with working with our unique requests and guests. We had several very talented people at the wedding that wanted to sing, (including myself, the bride, and the groom) and they were more than accommodating. The live band made the night so much more exciting, alive, and fun and everyone was nothing but complimentary of our choice, the band's musical abilities, and their song choices.

The only issue we had all night was for the first dance - the ipod or song cut out within the first 30 seconds and though they tried playing it again, it still happened. Luckily, thanks to our talented bunch, the groom's good friend hopped up on stage and played/sang the song live for us instead which was even more special. BUT not every wedding is going to have a professional musician in the crowd that knows the song, so I would recommend that if any specific songs are supposed to be played from the ipod rather than live, that the band should test the song ahead of time to make sure that it will play.

Overall, I know that everyone had a great time, they enjoyed the music and the band tremendously, and I think that the band even had a good time! So, thanks for making our wedding the best one ever and we'll definitely recommend you to everyone who is in need of a wedding (or other event) band!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

High Society worked with us to create exactly what we wanted musically. They accommodated our guest musicians and really helped make our wedding the party of the year. I cannot say it any better than our guests at the end of the night.... "One More Song! One More Song!...."

Profile Picture User2705376, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Guests at our wedding commented that The High Society Band was the best wedding band they have ever heard. The are very professional to work with and extremely professional musicians. We did not want the evening to end, thanks to this band. I highly recommend High Society Band for any event!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/8/12, 1 Review