High Society Orchestra Reviews

68 Reviews for High Society Orchestra

68 High Society Orchestra Reviews

Celia Lukes · Getting married on 01/02/2019

High Society Orchestra

High Society played at my wedding about a month ago. They packed the dance floor. I would recommend them to anyone

• Katelyn

Katelyn Cohen · Married on 09/08/2018

First class live music!

I attended a gala and High Society was the band for the night. They were fantastic and everyone had so much fun! It was the perfect entertainment for this event. Thanks for the great night!

Kathy · Married on 11/04/2017

November 4, An incredible night. Comments where about the bride, the food and the music. The music was great it kept the guest engaged though out the night. The dance flow was always full, and the singers where wonderful and all 3 of them where engaging, personable and very talented. They had everyone on their feet from the flower girls and ring bearers to my 82 year old Uncle, and everyone in between. We had guests from all over the country, every comment had mention how great the band was. Carlo did a great job kept everything moving smoothly and his playing was spot on and great. Please a big thanks to the Carlo, set group, the musicians, the sound guy everything was great and we appreciate the warmth,professionallsm, and talent you provided for us. Frank & Kathy

Patrick · Married on 08/05/2017

High Society did not disappoint! We had over 260 guests at our wedding, and ALL of them were on the dance floor the entire night. The group allowed us to customize our songs to our liking, and they sounded amazing. I would 100% recommend High Society to anyone looking for an awesome wedding band!!

carole · Married on 02/15/2017

This band was totally amazing. There were five singers on stage, they had so much personality and talent, our guests were enthralled with them. They were not only great dancers but they communicated with our guests and had everyone dancing. The band was unbelievable, the musicians were top notch professionals, we picked the music and they did a great job playing our choices. This orchestra made our event, I could not have asked for anything more. The were OUTSTANDING and our expectations were more than met. You will not be disappointed, they were truly the best.

Denise · Married on 01/14/2017

There are no words to describe how thrilled we were to have found the High Society Orchestra. they are unlike any wedding band that you have ever seen or heard before, Allan, their manager is an honest and reliable business person, that is very cooperative. Given how important music is at any wedding, it is crucial to find a band that can keep your guests on the dance floor having a blast. They have played at three of our sons weddings and we would not have had any other band. Best band ever - hands down. Every guest at our wedding raved about the music. the energy that they created was fun and exciting. If you want an absolute kick - ass wedding that your guests will remember for a long time, this band is the best. BOOK - THEM!

Megan · Married on 09/18/2016

They are without a doubt the BEST band for any wedding. I had seen them before and were so excited to be able to have them at our wedding!! People danced the entire time! It was everything I hoped it would be!

Tom · Married on 09/10/2016

The band was the most important decision for our wedding. We had a big dancing crowd and we wanted an energetic band that would keep everyone on their feet all night long. High Society brought such professionalism, experience and fun. From start to finish, they knew exactly what to do. This comes with experience and their over ten years of playing together shows. They enjoy what they do and this reflects to the crowd. Our wedding guests left raving about the music.

Debbi · Married on 09/02/2016

Guests were dancing all night! They seemed to read the crowd! Best decision of the wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

Definitely book them! Allan was super easy to work with and so flexible. The band even stayed an extra 1/2 hour! Our dance floor was constantly packed and our guests had a blast. They are amazing!

Erin · Married on 07/30/2016

Allan and High Society were fantastic! They played at our wedding at Navy Pier this summer and did an incredible job! Allan was always quick to respond and was able to accommodate every request!

Don · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a 100 people dinner and dancing celebration party at a country club. All of our friends raved about the band (5 musicians and 3 singers). We had young, middle age and older folks and everyone had a great time.

Barbara · Married on 05/14/2016

Allan was very professional and helped plan all aspects of the musical portion and announcing the Bridal Couple. They provided the highest quality non-stop musical entertainment, and everyone at the wedding reception was dancing all night. I had no fewer than 40 comments from friends after the reception that it was the best ever!! I would definitely use High Society again!

joseph · Married on 04/30/2016

Very happy with High Society for all usual reasons but especially liked their spontaneity

Ron · Married on 01/01/2016

I have had the opportunity to work with High Society at several weddings and events. First thing I have to say about the band it that the musicians are all consummate pros! The band is tight and their repertoire seems limitless. They fill the dance floor from the first song to the last and the music just flows through the night endlessly! The feedback from the guests always seems to be positive. I would confidently recommend High Society Orchestra to any of my clients....they create a perfect sound track for that special day!

The best wedding band! Our guests could not stop raving about the band all night! They made the night so special for my husband and I!!

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

High Society was amazing! The dance floor was full the entire time and our guests are still talking about it. I was able to send my song lists to the band and they were able to accommodate every request with no questions asked. I would refer them to anyone hosting every-they were just awesome!

Sent on 01/20/2015

High Society Orchestra's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Everyone at your party was so much Fun! Congratulations!

These guys packed the dance floor. Everyone at my wedding was dancing the entire night and I still get compliments about how great of a band they were. They were the perfect band for our wedding.

Nell · Married on 08/31/2013

We loved High Society. They were an amazing part of our wedding. The ceremony music was gorgeous, the quartet during dinner and cocktails was nice, and the band for dancing was incredible. People danced the whole time. We received lots of compliments, and I know of two friends who booked them for events after seeing them at my wedding!!!

thank you so much to Alan and the whole team.

Nell

Sent on 10/23/2013

High Society Orchestra's reply:

Thanks Nell! We had a great time working with you. Congratulations!

By far the best band at any event I've ever been to. I still have people talking to me about how awesome High Society Orchestra was at my wedding a few months. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 10/31/2013

High Society Orchestra's reply:

Thank you for your review! We love playing great weddings for great people!

Hi Allan, If I had to choose one word to describe the music at Kathleen and Bob's wedding it would be SPECTACULAR!! From start to finish you delivered a wonderful performance. Please thank your musicians, singers, sound people, everyone for a great night. It really is true that the music makes the night! I can't count the number of compliments that people gave the band! You all made it such a wonderful night for the bride and groom. You really out-did yourselves with your talent and energy! Thank you for a FOURTH great O'Rourke wedding! Mary

Sent on 05/27/2013

High Society Orchestra's reply:

Thanks Mary! We had a great time too! It's always a pleasure working with outstanding families like yours.
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 09/29/2012

High Society Orchestra made my wedding toms of fun! All of the guests- of all ages - loved them! They got everyone up and dancing!

They are also very professional and accommodating. They worked with me before the event to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted and that I was comfortable with everything.

I cannot say enough good things about them:).

Sent on 10/17/2012

High Society Orchestra's reply:

Thanks Anne! You were a great client. We had a great time working on your wedding!

If you want your guests "dancing on the tables" there's a strong possibility with Allan Heiman and his High Society Orchestra.
    This is the band to get for continuous, non-stop music.
    Great sound, great energy!
    Loved the "You throw a great party!" accolades from our guests.

Many favorable compliments from the wedding guests.