High Photography Reviews

4 | Moorhead, MN

4 Reviews for High Photography

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2014

Very flexible and fun to work with. She is the only photographer I will use for any pictures in the future. Takes very unique one of a kind pictures.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/15/2014

Jo was great! We needed a last-minute photographer and she quickly stepped in. Our pictures were beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I recommend her often!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

Jo was great!! She is fun and creative. You can tell she loves what she does! She was on time, professional, and so great to work with. Its hard to make hours of pictures fun, but she did! She has a great eye,and my pictures turned out beautiful. I would give her a 10 star if I could!!

Sent on 01/25/2013
  • User5053860 · event on 05/15/2014

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

The quality of the pictures were good, but the photographer didn't have too many ideas on poses and missed lots of candid moments, even though I specifically told her that's what I was looking for. So we had to "recreate" those moments and poses for the camera.

Sent on 05/07/2015

High Photography's reply:

Hi there. Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I did not see this for several months and could not address the issue immediately. However I would like to add I do not recall ever shooting an engagement party so I cannot contact you privately to discuss this issue.