High Performance Lighting & Power Reviews

High Performance Lighting & Power 7
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Lighting!

High Performance Lighting helped with our wedding two weekends ago. They did SUCH a beautiful job. They took care of the set up and take down. We were just able to enjoy the Edison lighting and hanging square board over our dance floor. I am SO very grateful for everything they did! They went above and beyond what they were hired to do, and I couldn’t be more appreciative for the work they did. I would definitely recommend working with HPL!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    High Performance Lighting & Power 8
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome to work with

High performance lighting helped add that unique and romantic touch to our wedding. Everything was perfect I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. They even helped hang the chandelier my mother in law made which went perfectly with their copper drums against the brick.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    High Performance Lighting & Power 9
    High Performance Lighting & Power 10
    High Performance Lighting & Power 11
    High Performance Lighting & Power 12
    High Performance Lighting & Power 13

Katy · Married on 01/12/2019

Exceptional design and service

We booked HPL for our wedding, and it was such a great decision! HPL was easy to work with, kind, and helpful throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. Their creative touch was just what we needed to bring our vision to life and created a warm, romantic vibe at our venue. We met with them to view lighting options for bulbs, chandeliers, lanterns, etc. They truly are experts at what they do. We had to reschedule our original wedding date due to Hurricane Florence. HPL was kind, empathetic, and helped us promptly rebook. My favorite design element for our wedding was a wall of hanging lights/greenery (they worked with our florist, Fiore) that was absolutely beautiful. Guests were commenting about how pretty it was all night. I highly recommend HPL to every bride in Wilmington.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Paige · Married on 12/08/2018

The Bride and groom

High performance recently did the lighting for my wedding and I am so so grateful for everything they did! They went above and beyond what they were hired to do and I couldn’t be more appreciative for the work they did. They were easy to communicate with, arrived early, worked quickly and diligently. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

That chandelier!

High performance was super friendly and very helpful in the design process. I told them the look I was going for and they executed it perfectly! At one point I wanted to add uplighting but they said it would wash out my twinkle lights and take away from the look! It meant a lot that they were honest with me. Looking back I realized it would have washed out my beautiful twinkle lights. HPL helped me achieve my perfectly lit romantic wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Brea

Brea · Married on 08/04/2018

They lit up our world

High Performance Lighting did an excellent job providing all of our lighting needs for our Wrightsville Manor wedding. From the edison bulb string lights in the courtyard to the chandeliers dangling from the Oak trees where we had our ceremony, everything was perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/09/2017

Fantastic group to work with!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Susan · Married on 11/16/2017

High Performance Lighting did a company event for us and were fantastic! Not only did they have great suggestions but were vey flexible the day of the event when a few things changed in the ninth hour. I would highly recommend them.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

I thoroughly loved the lights provided for our wedding by High Performance. The process was simple and organized from beginning to end. The lights looked beautiful and it definitely brought something extra to our wedding! Thank you!

High Performance Lighting & Power 14

Julia · Married on 11/04/2017

High Performance was an absolute breeze to work with for my wedding day. They listened to my requests and offered suggestions and were flexible to make last minute changes without question. I would highly recommend them to any bride or any party planner out there who wants the best light setup in Wilmington!

Hillary · Married on 11/04/2017

Have used High Performance Lighting for 3 events. Steve and his crew did a wonderful job on all of them. They were fast, efficient and personable and the lighting results were on spot each time which created the perfect ambiance. The know their stuff so you don't have to.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2017

High Performance lighting provides excellent quality service. Our family has been pleased with their lighting service everytime we use them. We used them for both my daughters graduation party and my parents 5th anniversary party. They have great customer service and always take an event to another level.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

High Performance is THE place to go to if you need lighting for your wedding. They are extremely affordable, professional, and super helpful. They know the venues around town and can easily answer your questions and help you with what you need. Very glad we hired them, everything we wanted was perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • F

Fanny · Married on 10/07/2017

Fabulous lighting at a great price. So happy!

Meagan · Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend HPL for all of your lighting details for any special occasion. They met me at every question, concern, idea with answers. They truly made the evening so perfect with the special touches! Thank you all so much for a beautiful evening!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    High Performance Lighting & Power 20
    High Performance Lighting & Power 21
    High Performance Lighting & Power 22

Lara · Married on 09/29/2017

I love High Performance Lighting! We have used them twice and they are very professional and do a great job!! :)

Sent on 10/20/2017

Becca · Married on 09/29/2017

These guys are great to work with, especially when it comes to weddings in the Wilmington area. We used them for our ceremony at The Atrium and reception at 128 South and the immediately knew what we were looking for and what looked good in the space. They were able to work with us on our budget and find a solution that matched what we had budgeted and still kept our vision for both venues. They are also super responsive, and you can tell they are very knowledge regarding all the venues and vendors in the Wilmington area. We would definitely suggest HPL!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Dina · Married on 09/23/2017

All I can say is that the lighting sets the tone. High Performance Lighting did an amazing job professionally done easy to use. Great service. If your on the fence about lighting or this company I highly recommend them. We had an out door beach wedding it turned out beautiful. Worth the money!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/23/2017

Our venue recommended High Performance Lighting to us and I'm so glad they did! Our reception was absolutely stunning with the overhead Edison lights!! And High Performance Lighting was so easy to work with. Regina was super responsive via email with all of my questions leading up to the big day. Between their customer service and their actual product -you can't go wrong with them!!9

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

They were super easy to work with and everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    High Performance Lighting & Power 23

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

High Performance Supplied the Beautiful lights that made our venue even more magical!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Emily · Married on 09/15/2017

We had a great experience working with High Performance Lighting for our wedding-great customer service and the lighting for our wedding was beautiful!

Charles · Married on 09/02/2017

Great lighting company - affordable and hard working!

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

High Performance Lighting is amazing! We used their lighting services for our wedding reception. They provided lighting for our outdoor cocktail ceremony and the dance floor. They were seamless to work with, we told them what we wanted and they did it!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

High performance was great! I only used them for Edison bulbs under the tent at 128 South, but they looked great! They were also on time for setting up. They are a little bit pricier than other lighting companies in the area but they are very professional and they have such a good reputation that I decided to use them and I'm very glad. One less thing to worry about!

Sent on 06/19/2017