High Impact Entertainment Reviews

138 | Winston Salem, NC

138 Reviews for High Impact Entertainment

138 High Impact Entertainment Reviews

Cat · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ who listens to you!

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding. We were a little nontraditional and he was great in honoring our songs that we wanted played. He knew how to get people on the dance floor and keep the party going. I am so happy that we hired Mike and would recommend him and his services!

Nell · Married on 08/25/2018

Mike did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!!! Im live in GA my new hubby in CA we had a destination wedding in Charlotte, NC ( DoubleTree- Southpark 08/25/18). The entire time Mike was the best he returned emails, calls and even met with us during a quick visit to Nc to go over details. Our guests raved about the music mix the entire time we had a mix of r&b,soul,pop,jazz , latin and soca which was huge hit seeing my new inlaws are from Trinidad!! I truly enjoyed myself he provided a wonderful service kept us informed through out the reception. He knows how to read a crowd he knows when to keep going and when to shut it down!!! I will definitly keep him in mind when my brother gets married !! Thank you sooo much Mike for your service and all the positive energy you brought!!!

Meagan · Married on 08/04/2018

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding! Mike was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He always responded quickly to emails and was always willing to meet with us when we had questions or concerns. The client portal was super convenient, and the huge song database definitely helped us put together a great playlist for our wedding day! On wedding day, Mike arrived with plenty of time to get everything set up at the ceremony site and the reception site. Everything sounded and looked great! Mike played a great mix of music for our cocktail hour and dinner with very little direction from us. Once the dance floor opened up, our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Mike played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone moving and having a great time! Throughout our wedding day, Mike was very in tune to the itinerary and made sure we stayed on time for grand entrance, toasts, cake, first dance, etc. It was so nice having an organized DJ that put his clients first. We highly recommend High Impact Entertainment for your wedding DJ! You won't regret it!

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

Mike was great to work with, and he truly made our reception a fun experience for our guests. The music was awesome, and we were so happy to see everybody up on the dance floor! We are grateful that we chose Mike as our DJ at our wedding!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2018

Mike was a joy to work with! He was very helpful when planning our event playlist and checked in with us throughout the wedding to help us keep track of the timing of events. We greatly appreciate his ability to adapt to the situation at hand! Thank you for helping make our wedding fun and memorable night Mike!

JENNY · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike was THE BEST DJ! We never had a chance to meet face to face before the wedding day, but he took everything we said discussed email and incorporated it into our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception seamlessly. I never wanted to leave the dance floor once the party really kicked off. He killed it! It was the perfect mix of songs we loved mixed with songs that really went with the mood of the crowd. I got so many compliments from my guests about him and we had a blast. I'm so glad we picked him and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks for everything, Mike!

• brezzy

Breanna · Married on 05/06/2018

I cannot say enough great things about this company! Mike went above and beyond for my wedding to make sure it was the wedding of my dreams! He was great at communication throughout the whole process and did my music for my wedding ceremony and reception! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He also mixed a song for my dance with my mom (my father passed away several years ago so I danced with my mom). He helped to make sure my timeline was ready for the venue! All included in his price! Again I cannot say enough great things about Mike! Everyone said what a great DJ we had! And his price is amazing for all that is included (Which includes set up and clean up)! The photographer also added that he had never seen a DJ out of the venue before he was, that is how quick his clean up was! Again Mike is an A++++ job! Thank you Mike for making my dream wedding come true!

Adrienne · Married on 04/29/2018

Amazing! Mike was super responsive throughout the planning process. His website and planning tools made preparation very easy. During our event, he helped us to stay on schedule and made sure things ran smoothly. Music was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests about Mike. Highly recommended!

Meredith · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with our DJ! (Mike) He made the party so lively and always had the dance floor full to the max! He knew how to feel out the crowd and change songs when needed.

Sara · Married on 03/02/2018

Mike with High Impact Entertainment exceeded all expectations. He played almost all our requests in whole or part and took crowd requests at the wedding. He also is a master at reading the crowd. He can tell very quickly which songs are getting a response and he will cue up and quick transition to a new track when one is not keeping the energy going. He got an initially reluctant crowd to dance and keep dancing for hours! He seriously made our wedding a party. He was always on point and never missed a beat! He is a supreme professional and we felt completely at ease in all respects. Our club-going friend even said, "I've never heard a better DJ even at a club." We had dozens of compliments about how awesome our DJ was and how it was the most fun wedding many had ever been to. We HIGHLY recommend Mike and High Impact Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

We found High Impact Entertainment based on the recommendation of a friend and are so glad that's who we went with for our wedding. Mike was amazing to work with and made the entire planning process smooth and easy. He is a true professional and was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. We loved all of the music he played for our reception and the dance floor stayed packed the entire night! I would highly recommend High Impact Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Mike!

Beth · Married on 11/04/2017

We had Mike Steffan DJ our 11/4/17 wedding reception and were EXTREMELY satisfied from the beginning of the planning process to the event itself. Mike was professional, organized, and quick to respond leading up to the event. The online "Event Planner" took away SO much potential stress because it was SO detailed. Inputting song requests was fun and having the Most Popular suggestions was a huge help. The night of, Mike arrived early to set up, played music seamlessly (kept the dance floor packed and made smooth song transitions) and to cap it all off - he sent me the song list when I asked nearly a week later. Mike deserves all of the 5 star reviews that made us choose him in the first place.

Joy · Married on 10/27/2017

Definitely loved having Mike from high impact entertainment. Guests had a blast dancing on the dancefloor. He was very accommodating and he made the reception went smoothly. Would definitely recommend him to anyone I know who needs a DJ for an event.

Malorie · Married on 10/22/2017

website was very helpful, entered all song requests and schedule online very easily.

Bill · Married on 10/21/2017

Several weeks later, our guests are still talking about how much fun they dancing! Having a small wedding, we were unsure on how much we would be dancing, but Kevin kept the dance floor busy! From adults to little ones, Kevin catered to everyone and their online tool to allow guests to help pick music prior to the event was a fun bonus. They were very flexible as well and helped us add ceremony music last minute. Thank you again Mike and Kevin!

Beth · Married on 10/01/2017

Mike was so easy to work with and very attentive to our needs! I would recommend this company for any event!

Adriana · Married on 09/07/2017

We LOVED Mike. We gave him a tough task of DJing a multicultural wedding with traditional and modern music, with minimal direction, and he did perfectly! All of my friends and family were telling us how great he was. He is very responsive to all forms of communication. We met with him in person at first, but in the middle of our planning we moved, and he was very accommodating to Skyping with us. He had tons of great suggestions, and was very flexible with our input and also last minute additions, even up until the day of the wedding. We didn't have a wedding planner and the day of the ceremony he was superb at keeping us on track and narrating all of the events. He was also right on track in advising as to the length of our ceremony, our wedding ended on a high note with all of our guests wanting more. We would recommend him to anybody.

Robyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Mike made everything so easy with planning and payment. Everything was done online and the preparation made me feel at ease!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Kevin (DJ Bald-E.) Our entire dance floor was PACKED the entire night! Not only did he play EVERY song that I requested, but he read the crowd's response to each song and continued to play similar songs to keep the party going all night! I received so many compliments the throughout the night about how great he was. He even made a mix for my dad and I to perform a surprise dance to! He made announcements in regards to our wedding party, cutting the cake, when dinner was served, the bouquet toss, and when it was time for speeches that were all personal and professional, which helped the night run smoothly. He was professional and friendly the entire night, and made an effort to speak with me twice to ensure I was happy with the way things were going. I cannot recommend High Impact Entertainment enough. Kevin also worked my ceremony music, which was also perfect and in accordance with everything I asked for. Before working with Kevin, we communicated with Mike to book our big day. Mike was responsive and very helpful. We decided last minute to have them do our ceremony music as well, and Mike immediately drew up another contract for us, no questions asked. High Impact Entertainment made my wedding perfect, you'd be crazy not to book them!

M · Married on 07/15/2017

High Impact Entertainment was great to work with! My fiancé and I actually booked them a month before our wedding (due to firing a former DJ service) and we were pleased with their responsiveness and information. We were able to schedule a meeting with our wedding DJ, go over the major details, and book instantly. Mike's client website and information is very organized and goes over every detail of planning ceremony and reception music. He also answered any/all questions I had. He offers various packages at a reasonable price.

Our wedding DJ Kevin Pope (DJ Bald-E) was very phenomenal! Kevin was able to provide sound to all of the speakers in the ceremony: officiant, scripture reader, and guitar player. He came to the wedding ceremony early, prepared, and organized. He played every song we requested for the ceremony and reception at the right times. He also did not play the songs that were on the do not play list (which is huge)! We definitely got people to the dance floor during the reception. He was also very flexible in making some adjustments last minute (whether it was a few days before or during the reception).

Overall, I would recommend High Impact Entertainment to anyone. My fiance and I were very impressed. They are very responsive and very organized. You will not be disappointed.

Anna · Married on 06/02/2017

Mike was awesome!! He was very helpful answering questions and extremely professional! He was always super responsive to emails and was willing to work with my individual needs. The music at both the ceremony and reception was perfect! Mike did an excellent job combining the music that we were looking for while gauging the crowds energy to get everyone on their feet and dancing! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! Everyone had a GREAT time! Overall, Mike was a wonderful person to work with! High Impact Entertainment is the total package! I will definitely be recommending their services to anyone in need of a great DJ!

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2017

Mike was amazing!! His setup for the ceremony was perfect so that he wasn't in the way of the photographers/videographer. He kept the party going until the last possible minute. I loved that he has an online portal for song requests and planning your events. It made it extremely easy to communicate the vision I had in mind for our ceremony and reception. He was flexible and upbeat - everything was perfect!

• Tracy D

Tracy · Married on 05/20/2017

They say that the most memorable parts of a wedding reception are the music, the food, and the booze. Well I nailed it with High Impact Entertainment! Although I communicated mostly with Mike, Kevin was our reception DJ and also provided our ceremony music. Mike was awesome - he was very responsive and his experience was immediately evident. We met with Kevin for a consultation, and we left knowing this was our DJ! His personality was a perfect match for us and we booked right away. Then life threw a little wrench in our plans. Due to a very sick child (who is A-OK now) we had to push back our wedding by 8 months. I contacted Mike and explained the situation. Without hesitation he offered his well wishes and changed our booking date! What a relief!! When our wedding day came, Kevin's services were top-notch! He provided our ceremony music perfectly, his cocktail hour and dinner music was on point, and he kept our party going till the very end! One of my favorite memories from dinnertime was when I started nodding my head and singing lyrics to a great instrumental that was playing quietly in the background. I looked up from my plate and glanced around to notice about 10 of my family members doing the same lol My brothers and I made eye contact and proceeded to air-guitar, sing & drum together across the room :) Seriously we had such a great experience that I'm trying to come up with a reason to have another event that Kevin can DJ! I can't recommend these guys enough!!!

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Yes, yes, yes! Mike was wonderful! In addition to putting on a great party, he was so patient with me as I was so indecisive! He welcomed multiple conversations re: our wedding and gave advice as needed. We were so lucky to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you Mike!