132 Reviews for High Impact Entertainment

One Event Per Day (12)
Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (2)
115 High Impact Entertainment Reviews

Mike was a joy to work with! He was very helpful when planning our event playlist and checked in with us throughout the wedding to help us keep track of the timing of events. We greatly appreciate his ability to adapt to the situation at hand! Thank you for helping make our wedding fun and memorable night Mike!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike was THE BEST DJ! We never had a chance to meet face to face before the wedding day, but he took everything we said discussed email and incorporated it into our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception seamlessly. I never wanted to leave the dance floor once the party really kicked off. He killed it! It was the perfect mix of songs we loved mixed with songs that really went with the mood of the crowd. I got so many compliments from my guests about him and we had a blast. I'm so glad we picked him and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks for everything, Mike!

Profile Picture JENNY, 5/12/18, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing! Mike was super responsive throughout the planning process. His website and planning tools made preparation very easy. During our event, he helped us to stay on schedule and made sure things ran smoothly. Music was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests about Mike. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with our DJ! (Mike) He made the party so lively and always had the dance floor full to the max! He knew how to feel out the crowd and change songs when needed.

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike with High Impact Entertainment exceeded all expectations. He played almost all our requests in whole or part and took crowd requests at the wedding. He also is a master at reading the crowd. He can tell very quickly which songs are getting a response and he will cue up and quick transition to a new track when one is not keeping the energy going. He got an initially reluctant crowd to dance and keep dancing for hours! He seriously made our wedding a party. He was always on point and never missed a beat! He is a supreme professional and we felt completely at ease in all respects. Our club-going friend even said, "I've never heard a better DJ even at a club." We had dozens of compliments about how awesome our DJ was and how it was the most fun wedding many had ever been to. We HIGHLY recommend Mike and High Impact Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We found High Impact Entertainment based on the recommendation of a friend and are so glad that's who we went with for our wedding. Mike was amazing to work with and made the entire planning process smooth and easy. He is a true professional and was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. We loved all of the music he played for our reception and the dance floor stayed packed the entire night! I would highly recommend High Impact Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Mike Steffan DJ our 11/4/17 wedding reception and were EXTREMELY satisfied from the beginning of the planning process to the event itself. Mike was professional, organized, and quick to respond leading up to the event. The online "Event Planner" took away SO much potential stress because it was SO detailed. Inputting song requests was fun and having the Most Popular suggestions was a huge help. The night of, Mike arrived early to set up, played music seamlessly (kept the dance floor packed and made smooth song transitions) and to cap it all off - he sent me the song list when I asked nearly a week later. Mike deserves all of the 5 star reviews that made us choose him in the first place.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely loved having Mike from high impact entertainment. Guests had a blast dancing on the dancefloor. He was very accommodating and he made the reception went smoothly. Would definitely recommend him to anyone I know who needs a DJ for an event.

Profile Picture Joy, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

website was very helpful, entered all song requests and schedule online very easily.

Profile Picture Malorie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Several weeks later, our guests are still talking about how much fun they dancing! Having a small wedding, we were unsure on how much we would be dancing, but Kevin kept the dance floor busy! From adults to little ones, Kevin catered to everyone and their online tool to allow guests to help pick music prior to the event was a fun bonus. They were very flexible as well and helped us add ceremony music last minute. Thank you again Mike and Kevin!

Profile Picture Bill, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was so easy to work with and very attentive to our needs! I would recommend this company for any event!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED Mike. We gave him a tough task of DJing a multicultural wedding with traditional and modern music, with minimal direction, and he did perfectly! All of my friends and family were telling us how great he was. He is very responsive to all forms of communication. We met with him in person at first, but in the middle of our planning we moved, and he was very accommodating to Skyping with us. He had tons of great suggestions, and was very flexible with our input and also last minute additions, even up until the day of the wedding. We didn't have a wedding planner and the day of the ceremony he was superb at keeping us on track and narrating all of the events. He was also right on track in advising as to the length of our ceremony, our wedding ended on a high note with all of our guests wanting more. We would recommend him to anybody.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike made everything so easy with planning and payment. Everything was done online and the preparation made me feel at ease!

Profile Picture Robyn, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Kevin (DJ Bald-E.) Our entire dance floor was PACKED the entire night! Not only did he play EVERY song that I requested, but he read the crowd's response to each song and continued to play similar songs to keep the party going all night! I received so many compliments the throughout the night about how great he was. He even made a mix for my dad and I to perform a surprise dance to! He made announcements in regards to our wedding party, cutting the cake, when dinner was served, the bouquet toss, and when it was time for speeches that were all personal and professional, which helped the night run smoothly. He was professional and friendly the entire night, and made an effort to speak with me twice to ensure I was happy with the way things were going. I cannot recommend High Impact Entertainment enough. Kevin also worked my ceremony music, which was also perfect and in accordance with everything I asked for. Before working with Kevin, we communicated with Mike to book our big day. Mike was responsive and very helpful. We decided last minute to have them do our ceremony music as well, and Mike immediately drew up another contract for us, no questions asked. High Impact Entertainment made my wedding perfect, you'd be crazy not to book them!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

High Impact Entertainment was great to work with! My fiancé and I actually booked them a month before our wedding (due to firing a former DJ service) and we were pleased with their responsiveness and information. We were able to schedule a meeting with our wedding DJ, go over the major details, and book instantly. Mike's client website and information is very organized and goes over every detail of planning ceremony and reception music. He also answered any/all questions I had. He offers various packages at a reasonable price.

Our wedding DJ Kevin Pope (DJ Bald-E) was very phenomenal! Kevin was able to provide sound to all of the speakers in the ceremony: officiant, scripture reader, and guitar player. He came to the wedding ceremony early, prepared, and organized. He played every song we requested for the ceremony and reception at the right times. He also did not play the songs that were on the do not play list (which is huge)! We definitely got people to the dance floor during the reception. He was also very flexible in making some adjustments last minute (whether it was a few days before or during the reception).

Overall, I would recommend High Impact Entertainment to anyone. My fiance and I were very impressed. They are very responsive and very organized. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture M, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike was awesome!! He was very helpful answering questions and extremely professional! He was always super responsive to emails and was willing to work with my individual needs. The music at both the ceremony and reception was perfect! Mike did an excellent job combining the music that we were looking for while gauging the crowds energy to get everyone on their feet and dancing! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! Everyone had a GREAT time! Overall, Mike was a wonderful person to work with! High Impact Entertainment is the total package! I will definitely be recommending their services to anyone in need of a great DJ!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing!! His setup for the ceremony was perfect so that he wasn't in the way of the photographers/videographer. He kept the party going until the last possible minute. I loved that he has an online portal for song requests and planning your events. It made it extremely easy to communicate the vision I had in mind for our ceremony and reception. He was flexible and upbeat - everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

They say that the most memorable parts of a wedding reception are the music, the food, and the booze. Well I nailed it with High Impact Entertainment! Although I communicated mostly with Mike, Kevin was our reception DJ and also provided our ceremony music. Mike was awesome - he was very responsive and his experience was immediately evident. We met with Kevin for a consultation, and we left knowing this was our DJ! His personality was a perfect match for us and we booked right away. Then life threw a little wrench in our plans. Due to a very sick child (who is A-OK now) we had to push back our wedding by 8 months. I contacted Mike and explained the situation. Without hesitation he offered his well wishes and changed our booking date! What a relief!! When our wedding day came, Kevin's services were top-notch! He provided our ceremony music perfectly, his cocktail hour and dinner music was on point, and he kept our party going till the very end! One of my favorite memories from dinnertime was when I started nodding my head and singing lyrics to a great instrumental that was playing quietly in the background. I looked up from my plate and glanced around to notice about 10 of my family members doing the same lol My brothers and I made eye contact and proceeded to air-guitar, sing & drum together across the room :) Seriously we had such a great experience that I'm trying to come up with a reason to have another event that Kevin can DJ! I can't recommend these guys enough!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones

Yes, yes, yes! Mike was wonderful! In addition to putting on a great party, he was so patient with me as I was so indecisive! He welcomed multiple conversations re: our wedding and gave advice as needed. We were so lucky to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was awesome! Very flexible and accommodating. He played a perfect selection of music at the reception and had people dancing right up until the last song. So glad we went with a professional for this service!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is the guy to go to! He's awesome since the beginning of our wedding planning stage. He went above and beyond and put together songs for our special dance video. He's very responsive and professional. We all loved the songs that he played at the wedding. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jiamei, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was exactly what we were hoping for in a DJ! He was attentive to our wants and needs, worked with us on adjusting our timeline, and had our guests up and dancing the entire time! We got so many compliments on what a fun reception it was, and Mike's music selection, attention to detail, and energy were a huge part of that success. Thanks, Mike!!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome! He was very accommodating and was all for seeing our vision for the big day. We made a few special requests regarding our processional music and father-daughter dance and he handled them with ease and was up for the task! The music selections for the cocktail time were perfectly chosen, and I loved how he picked up on the vibes of the guests and knew how to both get them on the dance for and keep them on the dance floor. Also, he was great at helping with the transitions of the night (e.g., moving guests from the ceremony to the cocktail time, from moving dinner to the toasts, etc). Overall, a five-star dj experience! I hope I get to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved working with Mike! Since we were planning a wedding from across the country, Mike was super flexible and accommodating, scheduling calls and Skype sessions with us to get to know us and talk through the logistics of our day. Mike created the perfect wedding atmosphere - he nailed our reception music and constantly had people on the dance floor. We had tons of guests commenting on how great the vibe and music was for the entire reception.

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting