High Fidelity Entertainment Reviews

47 | Vancouver, WA

47 Reviews for High Fidelity Entertainment

Karen Veliz · Married on 08/17/2019

Overall Amazing DJ!!!

Craig is amazing! He made our wedding day so memorable. He is an amazing Zumba instructor and that was just a plus! He had everyone dancing on the dance floor! Everyone talked about how amazing he was after the wedding day even now people still talk about how much fun they had.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Lani

Lani · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding vendor of the night!

Craig and and his assistant were exceptional, from the first time we met on skype (I live in florida), to our fun photobooth, to our last song on the dance floor! Craig knew exactly how to keep people entertained for hours. Our wedding guests are still raving about how much fun they had with all his zumba dances. Not only is he talented as a DJ, but he went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding itinerary ran seamlessly. He is organized, professional, and simply brilliant! We would recommend High Fidelity Entertainment to anyone and everyone that's planning a wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Rosemary · Married on 12/22/2018

The Best DJ Around!

High Fidelity is a must to have a perfect wedding! The idea of getting married always overwhelmed me, all the planning and logistics seemed like a nightmare. When I was referred to High Fidelity I was feeling like not even having a wedding. Craig made the nightmare of wedding planning fun and the wedding day itself unforgettable! My wedding had many changes up to the actual event from having a chid to deciding day of I did want a wedding ceremony. Craig was able to make a wedding fun with a 4 month old and was able to make a wedding ceremony happen within a few hours! I can't speak highly enough about High Fidelity! If you actually want to enjoy wedding planning and your wedding day then chose High Fidelity, you will be in good hands!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Tess · Married on 08/11/2018

When searching for a DJ for our wedding I never would have thought we would end up with someone so amazing as Craig. Not only is he just a super cool person who loves music , but he brings so much more to the table with his creativity and ideas. Craig went so above and beyond what we ever could have imagined and we are SO thankful for him. He was so easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. If you are searching for a DJ, Craig is 100% your guy and he will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Destiny · Married on 04/21/2018

We love working with High Fidelity for our big events. At Van Mall, we are hosting and putting on big events each month and we know that if we need that special energy, over the top entertainment and professionalism we turn to Craig and his team. For almost 10 years now Craig and his team have taken our events to another level that we could not have achieved without him.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Marcy · Married on 07/25/2015

Craig is the best DJ in town. He's always full of ideas to make your reception unique.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Karalee · Married on 07/17/2014

This is the best DJ in town! Craig was the DJ at my daughter's wedding. I had so many people come up and ask me where I found him. His interaction with the guests and the wedding party made her beautiful day fun and interactive. You know it's good when lots of people stay until the very last song! He is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Chelsie · Married on 05/13/2014

I couldn't begin to imagine the entirety of our wedding day without Craig. From our first meeting, to the big day, Craig was there every step of the way. He went beyond just being a dj. He turned out coordinating timing of the entire day for us. Emotions run very high in my family, and to witness him take the time to comfort and help my mother...to making sure my champagne glass stayed full during the reception...making every guest in the room feel vibrant...thank you, Craig, from the bottom of our hearts. You helped make our day beyond memorable. If there is ever a need for a dj, not just with my husband and I, but I've heard from all my family members and a lot of friends, they wouldn't hire anyone else.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Chad · Married on 09/27/2013

High Fidelity Entertainment - Craig Brown is one of the Best Entertainers in the Business! I've seen his work at other weddings and knew that I wanted him as our DJ/MC. Music & Entertainment is such a huge part of the wedding. I know, because I am also a DJ! Craig was one of the first vendors we booked! He is a very talented, knows how to get the party going and knows how to transition smoothly throughout the different parts of your wedding. Craig also stays on with all latest music. Whatever your taste in music is, he's got you covered. Besides the DJ portion, he also took care of us on the UPLIGHTING and the PHOTO BOOTH! It was great! Craig is always willing to offer his suggestions/advice/perspective to help make your day the best. Book him now before your date gets taken! You won't regret it!

We couldn't have chosen a better entertainer for our Special Day!

Our Sincere THANK YOU to you Craig!

Chad & Gretchen Dowling
    September 27th 2013

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 04/26/2013

Craig was the DJ for my daughter’s wedding just recently. He did an amazing job and I've heard nothing but good feedback for the last 2 weeks! The mother of the groom called yesterday and said she was still getting phone calls from her relatives telling her what a wonderful wedding it was and what a good job the DJ did!

These are the comments I heard:
    1. This was, hands down, the best wedding I've ever been to! (texted to the bride the day after)
    2. Where did you find the DJ?
    3. This was the best reception ever!
    4. I didn't know anyone at this reception and the DJ had a way of including everyone!
    5. The music was awesome. Every song was so good! (Craig included many of our requests!)
    6. The flow of this wedding was like no other. There was no down time. It just kept moving! (This comment was from one of the older uncles and he made a point to talk to me the day after.)

These comments came from teens all the way up to older folks!

And there were many, many repeats of the same comments mentioned above! It was honestly, a wedding to remember because of the talent of Craig Brown! :-) He really made the difference!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jorge · Married on 09/21/2012

From our first initial phone call, I knew I was speaking to the man that we would hire to provide the entertainment for our commitment ceremony. We called other DJ’s to asked questions, finding out availability/quotes, and left messages. We were convinced we had found our DJ when we met Craig for the first time. What we didn’t realize was how involved and how above and beyond Craig would go with his services. Craig made us feel very comfortable and at ease with his expertise, experience and knowledge.
    We met with Craig on three occasions leading up to our special day. We got to know each other and he was able to learning our story as a couple and as individuals. Craig encouraged getting together so he could put an intimate and personal touch to what he was preparing. Our special day went off without any hiccups, stress or worries. We can honestly say that Craig played a huge role in making our day so special. We knew we were in good hands and the feedback from our guests was all positive. Judging from the dance floor, our photos and our experience, Craig really knows how to put on a great party. High Fidelity Entertainment isn’t just about a DJ playing music to cater to the crowd; they entertain on so many levels and it is evident that they are doing what they are meant to be doing with love and passion. We have and will continue to refer Craig to our friends and family.

Sent on 09/26/2014

High Fidelity Entertainment provided quality DJ services for my daughter's wedding. We continue to receive comments from guests about Craig Brown and his team. Craig was great in setting up an agenda, sticking to the plan, and keeping things moving without being pushy. I especially appreciate all the great ideas he had about decorating the venue. Craig listened to my daughter and her fiance about making their wedding epic and fun. He turned their idea of a "gaming theme" into a reality. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a fun and memorable wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Roxanna · Married on 12/18/2011

Craig is outstanding not one person was sitting and no one wanted to leave The Bride said she wanted a big dance party and that's exactly what we got! Craig you are so awesome at what you do! Everybody comment was this was the Best Wedding they have ever been to!!

Sent on 12/28/2011
  • User2232447 · event on: 12/16/2011

Really enjoy this DJ. Will with out a doubt use them again.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Kristen · event on: 10/25/2011

Hough Elementary School has had Craig as our Halloween Party DJ for the past two years and I have to say that it is definitely the highlight of the year. The kids love him and so do their families - so much so that we are now planning a Spring event as well!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Jen · event on: 10/07/2011

We have used High Fidelity Entertainment for two years now for our Elementary School Dance. Craig has an amazing ability to get everyone in the room up and dancing. We could not imagine our school dance without him!

South Ridge Elementary PTA

Sent on 12/27/2011

Becki · Married on 08/13/2011

We had our daughters wedding in our backyard, 200+ people... no wedding planner. Our caterer referred Craig to us, so we met with him. Little did we realize that we were meeting with not only a DJ, but someone who knew everything about running a wedding!! He is not just a DJ, he ran the whole event, including rehearsal. He encourages you to meet with him at least once a month, and every meeting went past 2 hours. We had so much fun planning, he included our whole family in on the planning. The wedding was so personable, and EVERYONE loved the "DJ". Craig had all 200 people on the dance floor until about 1:30 in the morning. It was sooooo much fun, and my daughter had the BEST day of her life.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Kristi · Married on 08/13/2011

A friend recommended Hi-Fidelity for my wedding ceremony and reception. We met with Craig and Anthony and loved their ideas and suggestions. They are not just a DJ service, they helped with many of the wedding details that I hand't thought of too. Anthony kept the energy high and the crowd involved through the night at the reception. We had many compliments on how fun the evening was. I would recommend them over and over!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Kellie · Married on 07/16/2011

The wedding was for my daughter and I just can't say enough GREAT things about our experience! First of All - Craig Brown totally worked within my budget - as a single mom....I didn't have much of one. Our DJ - Mike was WAY MORE than what we expected. No one in my family had ever done a wedding before...so we were really Clueless. Mike showed up for the rehearsal & he literally showed us what we were supposed to do (or how it should be done)and on the day of the wedding he kept the ceremony and the reception flowing at the right pace with his MC skills. When all the formalities were done and it was time to dance & party - everyone had a BLAST! I would definitely recommend High Fidelity to anyone I know and I heard several people that attended the wedding say the same thing. Infact....my other daughter (who was the Maid of Honor) has been dating the Best Man since the wedding - he said he fell for her the first time he danced with her (at the reception). Could be another wedding in our future....To Craig & Mike I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You were AWESOME & we appreciate you soooo much!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Sean · Married on 06/25/2011

We hired Craig to DJ our wedding reception. We had no idea how much time and effort he would put into it! He didn't just take care of music. He planned events, managed lighting, and even set up a one of a kind photo booth for our friends and family to use. High Fidelity Enertainment is a excellent company and its service proves it. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning an event whether big or small. Thank you guys for a job well done!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Laurie · Married on 04/01/2011

Craig was the DJ for my son's wedding. My mother was on the floor dancing and laughing, (and that in itself was amazing), my dad thought the reception was top notch due to Craig. Absolutely nothing to worry about, Craig had everything under control, worked well with the reception facility and the caterer. Everyone had a great time, not a dull moment to be had.

Sent on 06/27/2011

jenni · Married on 11/12/2010

High Fidelity was the best part of our wedding. Craig was helpful with just about everything and even came to our wedding rehearsal to help the night before. Our guests had a great time, all the music was tasteful and fun to dance to. Craig was so organized and so in tune with wedding events, my mom even said, "he even doubles as a wedding coordinator!" We didn't have to worry about a thing. Craig had everything organized, under control, and did the job beautifully and professionally. He kept the party going the whole reception, and our guests had a blast...as did we!!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

Craig is the man for your wedding DJ entertainment. I can't say enough how Wonderful Craig made this Wedding for our daughter, It was out doors and suppose to be a warm summer day, It rained the whole time for the reception, We had tents set up , but not enough , Craig made a phone call and more tents were brought in and set up before the whole wedding party got delieved by the Limo. We were so thankful. We were Clueless as to what to do for the reception , Craig walked us a through a program and gave us great ideas, My husband thought this was a waste and to much money but, By the end of the nigth he had this same man dancing that would never dance or be the center of any attention EVER before. Instead of doing the Father /Daughter DAnce , Craig came to me and asks at the last minute , what do you think of Auctioning the Father off to dance by him self instead, It was so amazing, Even knowing my husband wouldnt go for it, the auction started , he danced and it brought in some money for our daughter's honeymoon, and the father of the bride was smiling and laughing. Craig made the whole reception and my husband even said that at the end of the evening how much he was really worth it and would recommend hin to anyone. Rain and all Craig made this a VERY memorable day for our whole family. MY daughter and Son in law were very pleased , people left telling us this was the funnest wedding they have been to. Thanks Craig , We think every bride and Groom should have you at the wedding. You can't go wrong with this DJ,,,,,,,Smart, fun, quick to think and react at the last minute. Loved it!!!

Sent on 11/30/2010

charity · Married on 06/07/2010

Craig truly brought so much more to being a DJ than just playing music. He acted as a coordinator, taking extra time and attention into what my wife and I really wanted our wedding to be. He was very involved in the wedding, taking a personal interest in making sure everything went as great as possible... he even helped raise money for our honeymoon and kept the party going until the very end. We can't say enough great things about how well his services were. Everyone agreed that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to.‎

Sent on 06/15/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2010

Craig is the best! He is SO fast to respond, has tons of experience with all types of events, and knows how to get the crowd involved. High Fidelity will help you plan the wedding reception/party/celebration of your dreams. Craig handles all the details and makes the day of your wedding stress-free. I can't wait to hire High Fidelity for our next event!

Sent on 06/18/2010