High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

158 | Waterloo, WI

158 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

Becky · Married on 09/22/2012

High Energy DJ was the best DJ I have ever seen. I have been to many weddings and have to say, this is the best DJ out there. The DJ was very attenative and on time at our wedding. Scott was amazing at answering all my questions and dealing with a crisis that happened. Our DJ made our night of fun and laughter. I would recommend High Energy DJ to everyone!!! Very reasonable on price, especially for what you get. There are no words to express how great High Energy DJ really is. I am so thankful we booked them for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Mobile DJ's and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for great music and a DJ that knows how to keep people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/18/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Lindsey, I will be sure to let Steve know you had a great time with him!

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2012

Steve did an amazing job - making sure the right songs were being played and what songs we wanted played. He just did an amazing job! Thanks so much for making it such a memorable night for us!!

Jess & Matt

Sent on 08/27/2012

Melanie & Scott · Married on 08/18/2012

High Energy DJ did a wonderful job for our wedding reception!! Our DJ Tyler did a wonderful job with the music and interacting with the crowd!! Everyone loved him!!! The price was the best I found!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Outstanding. Thanks Melanie!! Congrats to you and Scott once again.

Kayla · Married on 08/11/2012

These guys did an wonderful job for my wedding. I had guests telling me all night how much fun they were having singing and dancing. The dance floor was always full even to the very last song. Craig did a fantastic job, he accommodated to my father in law who has vertigo, so there were times we needed the music or the lights turned down/off. All the songs that were requested got played and over all it was a fun night. I still have guests talking about how much fun they had. So Thank You High Energy DJ!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank YOU Kayla. Jen and I BOTH appreciate the opportunity to DJ and take photos for you. You will love your photos as much as you loved the DJ. Congrats again!

beth · Married on 07/14/2012

High Energy was amazing! Best DJ I have heard. There were always people dancing and many stuck around simply because the music selection was great! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2012

We were thrilled with the service from High Energy DJs! Our Dj, Craig, was so nice and extremely responsive through the entire reception, always playing requests right away and always ready for our planned dances, bouquet toss, etc. We are so excited about the frame they gave us as a gift to commemorate our first dance as a married couple! Thank you Craig and Scott!

Sent on 07/06/2012

trisha · Married on 06/29/2012

Hi energy DJ was fantastic! I HIGHLY recommend this company to all interested in making your occasion fantastic. The service provided for my wedding exceeded my expectations. All of the guests had a blast and several asked for their business card.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Patti · Married on 06/23/2012

Scott "Rugger" from High Energy DJs was outstanding! After seeing him in action at an anniversary party, we knew we had to have him! If you want a DJ with personality, "Rugger" is your guy! He comes well prepared and you immediately feel like you've known him forever. He will go out of his way to make your event special and really interacts with the guests. There was never an empty moment on the dance floor. I would not choose anyone else!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2012

High Energy DJs is the best DJ service we have encountered. Our DJ was very flexible and had a great personality, making our reception so much fun. The company did everything we asked and then some - adding personal touches, like an engraved picture frame and allowing our friend to sing our song while we danced. I would definitely book High Energy DJs again and will be recommending them to all of my friends for their weddings.

Sent on 06/18/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Kristin, it was our pleasure! Congrats once again and thanks for taking a couple minutes to fill out a review online for us.

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2012

We hired High Energy DJ Service for our wedding. I worked with the owner Scott, and he was extremely helpful! From the conversations we had, he was able to choose the DJ from his company that "fit" us the best. Aaron arrived on our wedding day, and was the best DJ EVER! He played for our ceremony/dinner/and reception and never skipped a beat. He also kept checking with my husband and I, and did everything by OUR schedule. We were having so much fun, I asked him last minute to stay another half an hour and he immediately said yes, without any hesitation. Aaron kept the dance floor full up until the last second of the last song. I HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJ Service to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/19/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

So awesome to hear another satisfied customer!! Thanks so much Jamie!!

Alison · Married on 05/26/2012

Scott from High Energy DJs was amazing!! So upbeat, fun and professional. I am so happy I went with them for our wedding and would definatly use them again!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Del · Married on 04/21/2012

It was wonderful the job that "Fat Boy" had done to help make our wedding dance a huge success. It was very easy too see that he truly loved being a DJ as it showed through in his show.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2012

We have been to several wedding receptions over the past couple of years as a lot of our friends and family have recently been married. We’ve heard both good and bad DJ’s but had not heard High Energy until Saturday night (I put a request for recommendations on the water cooler at work and had several recommendation – more than any other DJ, which is why I choose this company).

We had a BLAST. Scott and Steve did a wonderful job. We (both my husband and I) were very pleased with the music selections as well as the “lay out” in which music was played. I had no idea what to do and when to do it (in terms of the cake cutting, “first” dance and other dances, etc.) and I didn’t have a specific plan, but Scott was able to help with suggestions and everything he suggested was perfect and went perfect!!!

Neither my husband nor I are “big” dancers and I know at some of the most recent receptions, they “crowd” has not been big on dancing either. It seems that is just our “group” of friends. I kind of figured there would be some dancing, but honestly, while I’m sure Scott and Steve have seen more dancing, there was more than I expected, and even my husband and I danced more than I thought we would – Scott played a BIG role in that!! He kept the party going and kept everything so fun!!!

I had several compliments in regards to requests and the fact that it seemed as soon as a request was made, the song was played (that was one complaint we had as well as others had at other receptions, requests were made but the song was either not played at all, or not played for so long that the person gave up hope in hearing it).

Overall, I have no complaints and can only say good things about the DJ service we had. I will surely recommend High Energy DJ as well as both Scott and Steve and would 100% without a doubt use the services again. Thanks for a great night!!!

Sent on 03/14/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It was our pleasure. I have passed this onto Scott (your DJ) and Steve as well.

Scott (the owner)

Anne · Married on 12/03/2011

They did a fabulous job at our wedding. We had been to two other weddings with them as the DJ and they were fantastic! John did a great job of making sure we were happy but not bugging us all the time. He kept everyone dancing all night, even staying a little bit longer to keep the party going. He gave us a beautiful send off at midnight, playing our first dance song again and asking everyone to dance with us. The engraved picture frame is a beautiful keepsake. The price is unbeatable (especially if you combine it with his wife's photography services :o) ). I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2011

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Anne!! Glad you both had a wonderful time. I will let Jen know the kind words you had for the photography as well.
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 11/12/2011

These guys were great! This is the 2nd event we have used them for and and they are consistently good and keeping things running smooth and providing a great experience for the guests. They were great about taking requests and making sure to mix up all the types of music that we wanted so that everyone would find something the liked dancing too. Their name says it all, they really are high energy and a lot of fun.

Sent on 11/29/2011

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!! Ted really enjoys partying with your family, anytime you need us, we will be here for the next wedding!! Thanks again.

Scott

Marion · Married on 09/24/2011

Many employees under Scott (manager/owner) to choose from. We were assigned a DJ randomly and was a perfect fit for our wedding. Very flexible - had to move his stuff out of the rain and revamp his plans with the owner of the grounds and didn't charge extra! Very professional but fun and upbeat at the same time. Couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Thanks so much!!!!

J · Married on 08/20/2011

High Energy DJ and Photography greatly exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed all night and we received a ton of compliments after our big day claiming that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

The photographer also did a great job with her attention to detail and formulating a plan that was very creative and efficient. I know she spent countless hours touching up our photo's to make sure they were perfect when we received them.

Both the DJ and photographer were very flexible with our wedding day requests but also offered very helpful advice that ensured everything turned out even better than we had expected. I would not hesitate to recommend their services for anyone getting married in the near future. IF I ever get married again...let's hope that's not the case...I would definitely give them a call.

Sent on 02/02/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Awesome, Thanks for the great review Jon and Amy!!

Jenelle · Married on 08/28/2010

We could not have asked for a better DJ and photographer for our special day, not only are they great friends but awesome business people. Scott and Jeni were by far the best and we cant thank them enough for the memories they gave us. I was so excited to see everyone out on the dance floor all night, they even got involved in a little surprise by one of our groomsmen. And boy were we surprised to see him come out on the dance floor in his "outfit" but everyone loved it! By 1:30 in the morning while we were wrapping the night up Jeni got a great group shot of the majority that was still there celebrating. I have been to many weddings were the djs are not playing songs to get people on the dance floor and many people leave pretty early. Thanks to High Energy we did not have that problem!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

In all my years....that was the "smallest" big surprise I have ever seen!! ;-)

But what a great night it was...thanks guys!!
  • Chelle

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2010

Wow! This is a team of DJ's that shows teamwork like no other! They were absolutely fantastic and even gave us a little gift as a momentum for our first dance. We made a couple of last minute changes and the flexibility was amazing. They were willing to work through all of the different things I wanted to do. A must have DJ Service for anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2010
  • doublemint921

Beckie · Married on 06/06/2009

When it came to hiring a dj we decided we were going to take a risk and just go for the best deal for our wallet and not necessarily who was the best. In this case it was TOTALLY WORTH IT and really paid off. High Energy Mobile DJs was amazing and in our opinion the BEST, and not just because they fit into our budget the best. Our dj Jon really had everyone dancing and having a great time all night long, and we mean EVERYONE. Our guests were having such a good time that Jon agreed to keep the party going for an extra half hour for us. He played a lot of songs from our guest request list that we provided while also adding some of his own. It was such a great mix that people of all ages had a blast. The wedding arobics was super fun too. He was a great addition to our wedding and if we could do it over again we wouldn't change a thing when it came to hiring our dj. Jon really made our wedding reception one to remember! Thanks! :)

Sent on 07/02/2009

Carolyn · Married on 07/26/2008

The guy that we had was so great, all most every one was on the dace floor. we had a really good size dace floor and it over flowed, every one said, they had a time of there life.

Sent on 11/11/2008

nadine · Married on 10/07/2006

High Energy was great! The photographer was extremely flexible and energetic at our wedding. She got all the pictures that I wanted and even more that I didn't think of. She also through in free engagement pictures with our package where we took advantage of getting an updated family portriat with our dog.

The DJ was extrememly professional and really kept the party going. He played a whole range of music from every genre and played the songs we requested.

I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 07/17/2008

Ginesa · Married on 10/02/2005

Fabulous work, great pricing, cannot recommend highly enough!!!

Sent on 07/27/2007

tammy · Married on 05/18/2002

We were extremely happy with High Energy DJ. The music during dinner was perfect, and during the reception was just as we requested, fun and entertaining. Everyone had a great time. We received a wedding frame as well from High Energy! We still to this day recommend you. Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2011

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, and we appreciate the great recommendations to your friends and family!! Thanks again!! - Scott