High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

153 | Waterloo, WI

153 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

High Energy DJ'd at our wedding this weekend and our experience was amazing! Our DJ, Craig, was on time, filled all of our requests to a T and was positive and fun the entire night. Our guests were on the dance floor the whole evening! We had some unusual music requests and High Energy filled each and every one without a flaw. It was 90 degrees outside and since our wedding was outdoors and our reception was not air conditioned, it was very hard to stay cool. But it didn't bother our DJ, Craig - he was super positive and friendly with no complaints the entire evening. High Energy is the most cost effective DJ service that I found when I was searching for music entertainment for our big day. I cannot say enough positive things...if you are searching for a DJ for any event, you cannot go wrong with High Energy! Thank you for making our day great!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Scott AKA "Rugger" was our DJ and he went above and beyond our expectations. He was extremely prompt and organize before our ceremony and dance began.
    Scott went the extra mile to keep events organized and running on time. He was able to add some flair to speeches by playing music with some flair that complimented the speech and situation.

Our party group brought a huge energy level to the table and Scott matched that level and the result was pure AWESOMENESS!

I would hire Scott and High Energy DJ again in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/31/2013

OMG !!! I can't say enough about Scott who was our DJ this past weekend at my daughter's wedding we had at Schuster's Farm in Deerfield. Absolutely Wonderful!!! Thank You Scott for making our day so fun !!! He went above and beyond just playing music. You are amazing at what you do !!! Thank You! Thank You ! Thank You !!!!
    Sharon D.

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/30/2013

High Energy did a fabulous job for our wedding! We used them for both our photography and for our DJ. Not only are they very reasonably priced, they made sure everything went perfectly during the entire duration of the wedding. Jeni did an amazing job with the photos and made sure we were getting everything we wanted. With the DJ, there was one minor issue with the wireless mic at the toasts for dinner, but it wasn't a big deal at all. Things happen with technology that can't be controlled. The DJ played a lot of different types of music, and everybody loved it. I think the dance floor was full the entire time there was music playing!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2013

We had High Energy DJ for my daughter's wedding, and we were very pleased with their service. Our DJ was professional and very helpful, while still being very fun and upbeat for the crowd. He did some fun and unusual games and managed to get people out on the floor. I recommend their services!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/16/2013

We had Ted DJ our daughter's wedding reception on Fri 8/16 Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. He was nothing less than AMAZING!!! He was one of the best DJ's I've ever seen. He touched base with us before dinner to ensure he knew what we wanted. And everything was perfect from there-he kept the group going so they knew what was coming up when. He got the group going and kept it that way. Loved the way he made it so interactive, and fun-called people by name etc. THANKS Ted for making this special night so memorable! Everyone had a great time! YOU ROCK!!!!!! I would highly recommend High Energy DJ!!!
    We also had High Energy photography! Same awesome experience. Caring, flexible and willing to do whatever we wanted. Jeni and her assistant were always ensuring peoples dresses were laying right, collars down etc. Every detail was taken care of. They would check out the area and suggest where pictures should be taken. I can't verbalize how GREAT they were!! Thanks for making this day so stress free and fun!!!! Jeni you are a great photographer and keep things moving-THANKS!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2013

They were great! The owner answered all my questions thoroughly and made sure all my requests were possible. Craig was with us all night, just feeding off the crowd. He was timely, flexible and trustworthy. I'm so happy we went with High Energy DJs.

Sent on 08/14/2013

The DJ show at our wedding was wonderful and everything went smoothly! Tyler did a great job, meeting us outside when we first arrived at the reception and talking with us about how exactly we wanted to order our events. We even had a last minute change when we realized that one our groomsmen was missing (he forgot something at the church). We had initially planned to do the grand entrance right away, but upon having a missing groomsmen, Tyler suggested that he introduce just my husband and I, and we would do the grand entrance after dinner. That worked perfectly! He also did a great job with picking music, especially during the dance portion. He really catered to those dancing, and many of our guests commented on that fact and thought it was great that our DJ did that. And I fully agree! One other particularly good thing I wanted to mention: part way through our dance, we had planned to have sparklers outside on the lawn of our venue. Most of the people came outside for the festivities, and Tyler made sure to turn the speakers so that they faced out the door towards the lawn, so that we'd have music with our fireworks (and even aptly played Katy Perry's Fireworks song!). I thought that was wonderful as well, and several guests also noticed this and commented to me about it. So overall, it went great!! I also felt that High Energy DJ handled the event in the office perfectly. Throughout the process, but especially in the beginning, I had a million questions, and they answered all of them. And they made the process so easy, which was very much appreciated since I was planning my wedding from out of state.

Sent on 08/26/2013

michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

high energy DJ is the best exp I have ever had with any DJ service him and his wife did a great job taking time out for every aspect of are wedding and doing things just how we asked I would never ask anyone else to do pics or DJ for any event other then high energy DJ's and photos!

james and michelle Wolfe

james · Married on 07/27/2013

james and michelle Wolfe

Sent on 08/06/2013

They were so reasonable and when the DJ started, he was playing some older music so we asked him to play more modern stuff and he was really nice about it and our dance floor didn't stop moving all night!!

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2013

High Energy DJs did a great job at our wedding on July 6th!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Craig was an amazing DJ my guests loved the songs he chose the dance floor was packed all night!! We even paid him to stay longer High energy DJs offers a great value as well as service and I would recommend them to anyone!! Very professional! We just for our wedding video back and were dying laughing at the footage and dancing we all had a blast! Thank you high energy DJs!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Michele · Married on 05/11/2013

What a great choice for a DJ and you absolutely can't beat what you get for the price. Our DJ was courteous and professional and always had us prepared for dances and events during the reception so we had the right people in place and didn't miss a beat. There were so many compliments from our guests - most of who said it was one of the most fun parties they had ever attended! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/14/2013

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Michelle, Erik had a great time too. Glad we could assist you. Congrats once more.

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

High Energy DJ was awesome - so reasonably priced, and they provided such great service. People were out on the dancefloor until midnight, when the DJ played our first dance song for a second time. Couldn't think of a better way to end the night than dancing with my husband, with all of our friends and family in a circle around us.
    Our wedding party also did a flash mob... a compilation of 5 songs that the DJ, John, was able to put together just as we hoped. Our dancing may have been a little rediculous, but the music was great and kept the party going all night!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Amy · Married on 04/27/2013

They kept the party going all night!

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • User3092016 · 2+ years ago

Tim was amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ. Our ceremony had all music on time and was correct. For the reception, he read our crowd well, did everything that we asked for, and the frame was greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 02/25/2013

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for your business, and your quick review!! It was our pleasure to be of assistance on your fun day.

They were very professional and listened to what we said we wanted to be played. Our dj also communicated with us throughout the evening and made sure everything went smoothly. Would book again for future events.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Kyle · Married on 10/20/2012

High Energy DJ's were very professional and wanted to meet all of your needs. They were very concerned about our feedback and opinions leading up to the day as well as the day of. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Erin · Married on 09/29/2012

Scott was just fantastic. Thank you for providing fantastic service and helping create a magical, fun, seamless evening!

Sent on 10/08/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

You are welcome Erin, thanks for the kind words!! It was our pleasure.

Becky · Married on 09/22/2012

High Energy DJ was the best DJ I have ever seen. I have been to many weddings and have to say, this is the best DJ out there. The DJ was very attenative and on time at our wedding. Scott was amazing at answering all my questions and dealing with a crisis that happened. Our DJ made our night of fun and laughter. I would recommend High Energy DJ to everyone!!! Very reasonable on price, especially for what you get. There are no words to express how great High Energy DJ really is. I am so thankful we booked them for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Mobile DJ's and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for great music and a DJ that knows how to keep people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/18/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Lindsey, I will be sure to let Steve know you had a great time with him!

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2012

Steve did an amazing job - making sure the right songs were being played and what songs we wanted played. He just did an amazing job! Thanks so much for making it such a memorable night for us!!

Jess & Matt

Sent on 08/27/2012

Melanie & Scott · Married on 08/18/2012

High Energy DJ did a wonderful job for our wedding reception!! Our DJ Tyler did a wonderful job with the music and interacting with the crowd!! Everyone loved him!!! The price was the best I found!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Outstanding. Thanks Melanie!! Congrats to you and Scott once again.

Kayla · Married on 08/11/2012

These guys did an wonderful job for my wedding. I had guests telling me all night how much fun they were having singing and dancing. The dance floor was always full even to the very last song. Craig did a fantastic job, he accommodated to my father in law who has vertigo, so there were times we needed the music or the lights turned down/off. All the songs that were requested got played and over all it was a fun night. I still have guests talking about how much fun they had. So Thank You High Energy DJ!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank YOU Kayla. Jen and I BOTH appreciate the opportunity to DJ and take photos for you. You will love your photos as much as you loved the DJ. Congrats again!