High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

158 | Waterloo, WI

158 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so glad we chose High Energy DJ for our wedding reception. Scott did an amazing job! He played music that everybody liked. A huge variety. He also did a great job interacting with our guests and getting them on their feet and on the dance floor. My husband and I had so much fun. I think we spent most of the night dancing. Thanks again Scott!
    ~Hannah & Brian Undestad~

Sent on 01/07/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Awesome Hannah!! Thanks for posting this! It was a really fun wedding!!
  • JMthirteen

Jaeca · Married on 09/13/2015

We were definitely excited to have this company provide us with music services for our wedding. Scott, the owner/manager/head honcho, was very quick with his responsiveness when I inquired about their services. This really helped ease my anxiety over whether our vendors would deliver exceptional service. One week prior to the wedding, Scott called me to discuss plans for the wedding day. We didn't have a traditional timeline or program, but he was very accommodating with my nitpicky requests, especially my brother wanting to do the grand march introduction and father-daughter dance.

Craig was our actual DJ for the wedding--the first time we met was during the reception when we'd already done the grand march and first dance. He was super friendly and introduced himself to us right before dinner started. One amazing thing about Craig was that he actually let my brother emcee most of the wedding; not sure if that was wise! LOL. Nonetheless, it showed their flexibility and really catering to what the bride/groom/family wants for the wedding day. These guys were great to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

Everyone loved Steve! We got a lot of compliments from our guests. He had people dancing all night and no one wanted it to end! He was also very helpful making sure everything was happening on time and letting us know ahead of time where we needed to be. The games were really fun, as well! We are so happy and would gladly recommend High Energy DJ's!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2015

We had an awesome wedding weekend and Craig definitely contributed to it.
    The music during dinner and dancing on Saturday was fantastic.
    Our DJ Craig did an excellent job accommodating our song requests, keeping the energy high, and playing hit after hit. The dance floor was consistently crowded. It was even great to see Craig dancing a little himself behind the booth and having a good time along with everyone.

We would definitely recommend High Energy DJ and especially Craig to our friends. You provide quality, professional service at an exceptional value.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Allie · Married on 07/31/2015

I cannot recommend High Energy DJs enough. Tyler did my sister's wedding last summer and everyone LOVED him, so I knew I had to request him to do mine this summer. He was incredible. Laid back, fun, and just a normal guy. He was practically becoming friends with my friends. And I loved how he came out to dance with my guests. He was so great as I'm sure all of the other DJs are!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kathryn · Married on 07/18/2015

We booked High Energy DJs after reading so many good reviews on WeddingWire and we are so happy that we did. The cost was reasonable and our DJ, Craig was AWESOME. I will admit I was a little nervous about working with them beforehand because we didn't finalize the details with Scott, the owner, until a week beforehand, but all the information was communicated to our DJ and he did a phenomenal job throughout the night. There were no issues and he was completely professional (nothing cheesy). Craig worked with the flow of the evening and when it came time for dancing, he played all our requested songs and did a great job reading the crowd. My friends requested even more songs that day and he played them all. Everyone had a blast, and I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the nice review!! I admit that you are not the only bride to be nervous about finalizing only a week prior. But as you found out, as have all our other wonderful clients, we have a very sound process that works great and nothing is forgotten. With the volume of weddings that we do (150+ each year), this process of doing everything weekly is the easiest way for us to ensure everyone gets the most thorough attention to detail possible. I can't focus on your show this coming weekend if I am worried about another couple's wedding 2 months from now. I hope it all makes sense and puts other bridal couples at ease. We have a good grasp of what needs to happen after 23 years in business and are SO glad you chose to post a review for me to address this situation!! Thanks again....and one more sincere CONGRATS to you and Ben!!

Scott (Owner of High Energy DJs)

Marie · Married on 05/30/2015

Thanks to this vendor, we found out you don't have to sacrifice quality for affordability. Craig was truly a wonderful DJ, he did an amazing job and we had many positive comments about his performance from guests. Some have even said his was the best blend of songs they have heard at a wedding. He took our suggestions and also followed the crowd's lead, ensuring a balance between oldies and newsies. We sent Scott a list of songs we hoped to play at the wedding, and songs we didn't want to hear and the DJ listened to us AND to the crowd, everyone left happy. We felt that this vendor truly cared about us and our day, Craig took many personal measures to ensure that our night went as planned and we felt very confident that he would make our night run smoothly. After our first dance, Craig presented us with a personalized frame with a beautiful engraving on it. I couldn't recommend this DJ more!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/22/2014

Awesome DJ!! Got everyone (and I mean everyone!) out dancing with the High Energy Aerobics (highly recommend!!!) We received many great comments from guests that they really enjoyed the DJ and the variety of music he played! Dinner music was wonderful too!! If you want to hire the best DJ, hire High Energy! Very professional!

Also hired Jeni as our photographer and she was incredible! She was fun to work with and very efficient. We had a short amount of time after the ceremony and she was able to get all the shots we wanted and more! She couldn't have been more professional or more fun (did I say that already? :) seriously, couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

John did perfect! The song choices were great and he had people dancing the entire night. I appreciate him being flexible as there were a few surprises that I didn't know about so we were a little bit behind with dances and such. He also came up to me a few times during the night to make sure everything was ok and I thought that was really nice and thoughtful. You guys were great to work with both before and during the wedding and will be highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2014

We had Craig from High Energy DJ for our wedding dance and he was great! He really helped transition our guests from dinner to the dance floor. We skipped a lot of the traditional aspects of a wedding dance and Craig accommodated it perfectly. The dance floor was full all night and he played our odd requests which we knew our friends would love. Don’t be scared away by the price, High Energy DJ was significantly less expensive than some other vendors in the area, but the lower price tag does not mean you will get any less. I don’t think you could beat the experience we had!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We loved high energy we had Tyler as our dj and he was great I would recommend him to anybody he got involved with the crowed and I still have people talking about how great the dj was

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jeremy · Married on 10/11/2014

High Energy DJ (Our DJ was Craig) did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with how everything went. Craig is an outstanding DJ – he was a ton of fun, was great with our guests and he kept the whole wedding dancing the entire night. I would highly recommend High Energy DJs to anyone looking for a great vendor.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Tracy · Married on 10/04/2014

Can not say enough GOOD things about this company! My sister used them 9 years ago so it was only fitting I had them at my wedding as well. The DJ we had, Scott, went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! He made sure our night was perfect even outside of his DJ duties. He had everyone dancing until the very last song. So fun and can not thank him enough! We are forever thankful to him for making our night one to remember!
    ~Tracy & Alan

Sent on 10/24/2014

lacy · Married on 09/27/2014

Our DJ was fantastic! He got everyone up and dancing! Played really good music! He was very professional and fun! And the price was really reasonable!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

Tim are DJ was awesome he did a great job from the grand entrance to the last dance. The dance floor was full most of the time. He had fun songs and games throughout the night to keep everyone involved. We got to do the train with the bride and groom leading the pack which was a lot of fun. Tim also did the anniversary dance and we had a couple that was married for 72 years. Everyone had a blast! Thanks for making things go smooth.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Julie · Married on 09/20/2014

thank you High Energy and Matt for making our wedding reception one of the best parties I have ever thrown. Matt met with us right away before dinner to go through the night, from the entrance, to the cake cutting, to the first dance it was a perfect night!! Matt was awesome and really kept the crowd engaged and dancing all night long, it was awesome!! Thanks for making our night perfect!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

We had the best DJ for our wedding. His name was Tyler and definitely recommend him for any future weddings! He played the music we loved and we were on the dance floor the whole night. Thanks again for a fabulous night!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 09/06/2014

High Energy DJ's had the most competitive rates for DJ's in my area. I was a little worried because they were so affordable, that the quality of their services wouldn't be worth the money I was saving... I am so happy we decided to work with them!!! I have had friends pay double and triple the amount we paid for their DJ's and I honestly believe our DJ provided a much better experience! I received a call the week prior to the wedding date and we finalized all my song choices, preferences, etc. Scott with High Energy was extremely helpful and accommodating! He walked me through every part of the ceremony and reception and made sure everything was the way we wanted it. The day of our wedding, our DJ did an outstanding job!! He kept the flow going throughout the reception. He was very nice to all the guests and played their requests, he joked around and was entertaining, he looked and acted professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

John · Married on 08/30/2014

Everything went great! I can't say enough good things about the DJ. We switched things up a couple of times on him and he adjusted quickly. I felt bad because a lot of people left before the dance. But our DJ was able to keep the energy up and keep several people out on the dance floor. He also added some nice personal touches, which really meant a lot to my wife and me. High Energy DJs are a quality outfit and we really appreciate the way they handled our reception.
    -John

Sent on 09/02/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2014

Seriously the best DJ I think I've ever heard. We received so many compliments on him and his choice of music. The company as a whole was very easy to work with and professional. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone searching for a DJ service that will do both ceremony and reception and will make your event super special.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Cori · Married on 06/21/2014

Scott was AMAZING! We had such a great time and we are so pleased at how
    everything was handled! Thank you thank you thank you for helping make our
    day that much more special! Many of our guests complemented Scott's
    performance and enjoyed the night. I will definitely recommend your service
    to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2014

Very easy to contact and talk to. Scott is professional, honest and so easy to work with. Our DJ did an amazing job for our wedding day! He was asking people at dinner if they needed a drink, he was very social and friendly. The music was perfect and everyone danced. We had some pleasant surprises during the entertainment from the DJ! The whole evening was a lot of fun and we're so glad we chose this company for service!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Sam · Married on 06/07/2014

Absolutely an amazing job. Listened to our requests and performed above and beyond our standards. I would highly recommend high energy DJ.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Mandie · Married on 05/31/2014

If you are looking for a dj and photographer that will capture those perfect moments and have the crowd going I HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJ and Photography to the fullest! Have to love a photographer that knows what she is doing to get the pictures you want and get them done to keep on schedule. DJ got everyone involved and played the requests we wanted. Great Job and would recommend to anyone!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/19/2014

Terry and I want to let you know that we couldn't have asked for a better DJ or perfomance throughout the whole evening. Despite you having someone to train, you were both very professional and very easy to work with. I have to say High Energy DJ delivers the ultimate package; Professionalism, quality, affordability, and comfortability. The involvement with the guests was great as well, the dance floor was hopping! However my favorite part was the engraved picture frame with the first dance. That was an added bonus that we will forever cherish. You made it very easy for both me and the groom to not have to worry about anything on the music end of things, so we thank you for that. We would highly recommend High Energy DJ to any of our friends and family. We will also only have you in mind for any of our future needs for a DJ. Thank you once again for everything!

Sincerely, one happy bride,

Rachael

Sent on 04/30/2014

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

What a great review! Thanks Rachael & Terry. We had a great time too. What a fun group! Scott and Matt