High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

158 | Waterloo, WI

158 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

• Kelly

Kelly Skewes · Married on 08/17/2019

Stop looking and book them!

High Energy Mobile DJ was the best entertainment we could have found for our wedding! Ethan was phenomenal and did a great job keeping the party going strong for hours. It's not very often you can find a DJ who can keep everything dancing for three hours straight! He was professional, organized and attentive and so many people told us it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended.
    I highly recommend going with this business for your DJ and wedding needs as we could not possibly be happier with them!
    They were also the most affordable DJ business I could find!

Sent on 08/19/2019

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the nice write-up Kelly. We really appreciate it. Congrats once again to you and Jacob!

Carly G · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent performance

I have nothing negative to say about this vendor. Scott, the owner, was extremely responsive and helpful. Kelsie, the DJ, was fantastic from start to finish. The value is unwatchable and they gave us a lovely keepsake that we will treasure for years!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Carly!! It was our pleasure!! Thanks for letting us be part of the your big day.
  • Stacey

Stacey Cormican · Married on 07/20/2019

Best dj ever

DJ REVIEW- MUST READ.
    We went with High Energy Mobile DJ- BEST DECISION EVER.

To start with, the pricing for the DJ is beyond reasonable. We got married on Saturday, July 20 and got 2 hours of dinner music and 4 hours of actual dance. You can pay additional for a longer show.
    Secondly, Scott “Q” is the owner but also a DJ. He is easy to communicate with, replies quickly, and is beyond flexible with the requests. He calls the week of or week before to ensure that all of your important songs and requests are noted ahead of time and ready to be fulfilled. WONDERFUL AND GENUINELY NICE GUY.
    On their website, they list the names of their DJ’s with a little background information. We requested Scott “Rugger” for his background and like for classic country. Let me tell you, I am so happy he was our DJ. He was so polite and entertained the entire crowd from ages 1 to 80. Everyone is still commenting about just how great the DJ service was at our wedding.

With High Energy DJ, you don’t have to dread the hassle of knowing what is suppose to be happening at each time. The DJ will tell you when it’s time for Grand March, speeches, first dance, and all the other important parts during his time. He kept everything on track and kept the dance floor full from start to finish with people that claim to “not like dancing.”

Seriously, I would recommend this DJ service to anyone. They are located out of Sun Prairie but will travel. As I said, their prices are beyond reasonable for the amount of effort and greatness they provide.

My husband and I are so grateful to have hired a company that has compassion for the services they provide. Even though countless other things went wrong that we’re out of our control, the one thing that we can say was perfect was the DJ and entertainment.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Our DJ Scott was nothing short of AMAZING!!!
    He was professional, personable, polite, funny, and kind. He saw me having a bride meltdown during pictures and treated me like nothing was wrong. He handled all of our requests perfectly and made the night so much fun.
    Also the company gifted us a custom frame with our names, and the name of our first dance on it. It really was beautiful and thoughtful. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Emili

Emili · Married on 05/25/2019

Very interactive!

We had DJ Scott. He was absolutely amazing! I cannot express how happy we were with him. He was so interactive and kept the guests very entertained with the funniest games! We couldn't stop laughing! During dinner, he ran back and forth from the bar to get the head table drinks. What a nice guy. He took all the song recommendations from guests. He constantly made sure that our needs were taken care of. Thank you High Energy DJ and Scott!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Gabby

Gabby Miller · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

We used High Energy DJ’s for our wedding reception. Craig did a wonderful job- we were very happy with everything. The reception was a total blast with the music and kiss cards. Craig also did a great job releasing the tables for the buffet. Several of our guests came up to me during the reception and told me they’d had more fun dancing at our wedding than at any of the others they’d been to in a long time. I’d definitely recommend High Energy DJ’s for any event!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Dusty Campbell · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!!

Our wedding dj Craig was amazing thank you so much. The owner was great to deal with very easy and seamless they definitely know what they are doing and do it at a great price!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Flannery · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect DJ

I am so glad we went with High Energy! We were hesitant as no one we knew had used them, but they were by far the best wedding DJ I'd ever experienced. Their customer service was way above par and they made our big day so special and easy! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for having us Alexis! We truly appreciate your business. Let us know if you have some friends that need affordable entertainment!! Happy to help!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

We first heard of High Energy Mobile DJs when my brother-in-law got married, and boy were they fantastic! So naturally we booked them for our wedding. Scott the owner is quick to respond, and makes you feel comfortable knowing how everything will run on your special day! Price is a bonus for their wonderful service!

Sent on 10/09/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Great to hear Hannah! Thanks for the great feedback and thanks for having us.

Jaryn · Married on 09/15/2018

The whole process was pretty easy from start to finish, from booking up until the last song played. Steve was an amazing DJ and I liked how he double checked song choices and names for grand entrance before starting. I was dancing the entire time and the song choices are exactly what we wanted and everyone had so much fun. He even let one of the groomsman sing a song that meant so much to us and the high energy aerobics was so much fun! I can’t thank Steve enough for providing an amazing experience!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sarina · Married on 09/02/2018

I was very nervous to use High Energy, because the owner only wanted a phone call with us the week before the wedding. He wouldn’t give us the name of the actual DJ that would be doin our event. Everything turned out fantastic, we had a blast and so did our guests. A few hiccups per usual, microphone didn’t work for part of the ceremony and didn’t start the music as we walked back down the aisle. But other than those two things we really can’t complain at all. The value of the service for the price we paid was great. Other DJs were $1800+ so I’m very happy we went with High Energy!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

I have so much to say. So many wonderful things. Tyler was absolutely amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! He was even out there dancing with us! He had a great personality and was so much fun to work with. He kept us on time and kept things moving for the night. I couldn’t have been happier. I also heard more than a dozen times how much fun he was! My dad was also impressed he couldn’t believe he spent so little on such a great DJ. I also had people asking for his name and number for their future weddings. It was a perfect night and a perfect DJ thank you again for everything you guys did. Tyler deserves a pat on the back for sure I don’t think I got around to telling him how great he did.
    I will forever recommend you guys!
    Valerie Seefeldt

Sent on 09/03/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks again Valerie. We appreciate the business and the support. Thanks for the review!

Derek · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a great experience using High Energy DJs for our wedding. Scott was very easy to work with and helpful answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding. Billy was our DJ on wedding night and he did a very nice job. He had a unique first dance request, and he was able to make it happen just how we hoped it would. We were communicating throughout the night about when we needed to be ready for dinner, speeches, first dances, etc. to keep the night moving along, which I really appreciated. He worked in many of our requests and people were dancing all through the night, even when the bride and myself were busy chatting with guests outside. I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding

Sent on 08/20/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review Derek! We appreciate your business!
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/20/2018

It was hard to pick a DJ because we didn’t have any friend referrals to go off of.
    We couldn’t be more pleased with our choice. High Energy DJs and Scott specifically was PHENOMENAL!! He arrived much earlier than he needed and was ready to help out to make our day go as smooth as possible. He was professional and fit in with our ceremony and reception flawlessly. The dance floor was full the entire night!
    I would not hesitate to recommend High Energy DJ’s to anyone looking to hire a professional and fun DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 07/07/2018

We had so much fun dancing at our wedding! High Energy DJs did an excellent job. Our DJ, Kelsie, was very professional and made sure to accommodate our song requests. They had us fill out a questionnaire ahead of time that guaranteed that we would hear the music that we wanted to hear. I would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Angie · Married on 06/16/2018

From the beginning to the last dance, we were so satisfied with High Energy and Scott. He did an awesome job the whole day through. He was a class act the entire day and very respectful to everyone. Upon arrival, he introduced himself and went over plans and desires we had for the night. And anytime he had ideas or needed to confirm, he was professional in every way. I am so happy we went with High Energy and will definitely recommend anyone who inquires. I cannot thank you for being part of our big day.

Sent on 07/09/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review Angie. Glad you had a great time. Congrats once more.

Nichole · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was perfect, we all LOVED Billy!! He was very personable. Everyone was commenting on he socialized with the guests and walked around. They loved how he acted like he was one of our friends just hanging out. He went with the flow as him and the photographer worked out the timing of everything. He remembered people's names and was calling them out, just great. Not a bad thing to say, can't wait until we have a reason for the party to have him back!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2018

Scott was awesome! He was a very interactive DJ and everyone loved him! He helped out a lot getting my bridal party ready to walk down the isle and back in for the grand march. We had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a brunch wedding so everything was during the day. We were worried that we would not get people on the dance floor but High Energy was able to make it happen! Scott was amazing at making sure certain entertainment happened at the right time and was attentive and responsive when it came to needing to mix it up a little bit! We also got a photography package as well and they made sure to get all the photos we wanted in a short amount of time! Jeni was organized when it came to family photos (which is not an easy task) and she was fun to have as a photographer. We could not have asked for a better DJ and Photographer!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/29/2017

We had High Energy DJ for our wedding this past weekend, specifically Steve was our DJ, and he did an awesome job! He was very attentive to our requests and accommodating, not to mention professional and respectful! He checked in right away to make sure we were on the same page with everything and came across as very confident, which made us comfortable putting the dance in his hands. Thanks for the great experience!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • E&M

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs… Where can I start! Everything went great and we couldn’t have been happier with our DJ! He was quick to help the wedding party with ANYHING we needed, and he came and chatted with us to make sure he had everything correct before the reception started. He even helped us with moving some stuff around and cleaning up our little room just for the bridesmaids and groomsmen! At the reception, he came and took drink orders for the head table and kept checking in with us to see if we needed anything. He went above and beyond! His announcements were great, he music selection was great, he played at a good volume and could really read the crowd! I think he had a great time too, you can tell he loves what he does!
    When I first contacted High Energy Mobile Djs, I talked with the owner, Scott. He answered all my questions quickly, and he had me fill out a questionnaire where I ranked the importance of various things so that he could assign a DJ to me (you can request someone specific but I wasn’t familiar with any of them). Scott did a spot-on job of picking a DJ for us, his methodology is clearly perfect! The DJ we had was Scott N. (a different Scott than the owner), and he was so much fun that my husband has joked that we need to find more reasons to hire a DJ! I would recommend this company without a second thought. 11 out of 10 stars!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Tim did an absolutely amazing job. He had at least 50 people on the dance floor at all times. We got so many compliments on his work. I am so happy we chose High Energy DJ. We also gave him the check for the remainder of the balance with a nice tip, I believe some guests tipped him as well. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Tyler did a phenomenal job!! I had countless compliments on what a wonderful job he did and how with his help our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever attended. Seriously could not have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Brandon · Married on 08/26/2017

WOW! We had such an incredible experience with our DJ (Scott aka "Rugger" - different from owner Scott)! Scott arrived early and got everything setup and immediately started finding places he could help with things outside of DJing. He was even getting the wedding party drinks at the head table while we ate dinner. He had great energy and a good sense of humor. He kept everything on schedule and kept the party hopping all through the night with great music! We honestly could not have had a better experience! We HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJs!

Sent on 08/28/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks again Brandon! Glad you had a great time!