High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

150 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

150 High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

Dusty Campbell · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!!

Our wedding dj Craig was amazing thank you so much. The owner was great to deal with very easy and seamless they definitely know what they are doing and do it at a great price!!!!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

We first heard of High Energy Mobile DJs when my brother-in-law got married, and boy were they fantastic! So naturally we booked them for our wedding. Scott the owner is quick to respond, and makes you feel comfortable knowing how everything will run on your special day! Price is a bonus for their wonderful service!

Sent on 10/09/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Great to hear Hannah! Thanks for the great feedback and thanks for having us.

Jaryn · Married on 09/15/2018

The whole process was pretty easy from start to finish, from booking up until the last song played. Steve was an amazing DJ and I liked how he double checked song choices and names for grand entrance before starting. I was dancing the entire time and the song choices are exactly what we wanted and everyone had so much fun. He even let one of the groomsman sing a song that meant so much to us and the high energy aerobics was so much fun! I can’t thank Steve enough for providing an amazing experience!

Sarina · Married on 09/02/2018

I was very nervous to use High Energy, because the owner only wanted a phone call with us the week before the wedding. He wouldn’t give us the name of the actual DJ that would be doin our event. Everything turned out fantastic, we had a blast and so did our guests. A few hiccups per usual, microphone didn’t work for part of the ceremony and didn’t start the music as we walked back down the aisle. But other than those two things we really can’t complain at all. The value of the service for the price we paid was great. Other DJs were $1800+ so I’m very happy we went with High Energy!

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

I have so much to say. So many wonderful things. Tyler was absolutely amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! He was even out there dancing with us! He had a great personality and was so much fun to work with. He kept us on time and kept things moving for the night. I couldn’t have been happier. I also heard more than a dozen times how much fun he was! My dad was also impressed he couldn’t believe he spent so little on such a great DJ. I also had people asking for his name and number for their future weddings. It was a perfect night and a perfect DJ thank you again for everything you guys did. Tyler deserves a pat on the back for sure I don’t think I got around to telling him how great he did.
    I will forever recommend you guys!
    Valerie Seefeldt

Sent on 09/03/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks again Valerie. We appreciate the business and the support. Thanks for the review!

Derek · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a great experience using High Energy DJs for our wedding. Scott was very easy to work with and helpful answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding. Billy was our DJ on wedding night and he did a very nice job. He had a unique first dance request, and he was able to make it happen just how we hoped it would. We were communicating throughout the night about when we needed to be ready for dinner, speeches, first dances, etc. to keep the night moving along, which I really appreciated. He worked in many of our requests and people were dancing all through the night, even when the bride and myself were busy chatting with guests outside. I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding

Sent on 08/20/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review Derek! We appreciate your business!

Denise · Married on 07/20/2018

It was hard to pick a DJ because we didn’t have any friend referrals to go off of.
    We couldn’t be more pleased with our choice. High Energy DJs and Scott specifically was PHENOMENAL!! He arrived much earlier than he needed and was ready to help out to make our day go as smooth as possible. He was professional and fit in with our ceremony and reception flawlessly. The dance floor was full the entire night!
    I would not hesitate to recommend High Energy DJ’s to anyone looking to hire a professional and fun DJ for any occasion.

• Carly

Carly · Married on 07/07/2018

We had so much fun dancing at our wedding! High Energy DJs did an excellent job. Our DJ, Kelsie, was very professional and made sure to accommodate our song requests. They had us fill out a questionnaire ahead of time that guaranteed that we would hear the music that we wanted to hear. I would absolutely hire them again!

Angie · Married on 06/16/2018

From the beginning to the last dance, we were so satisfied with High Energy and Scott. He did an awesome job the whole day through. He was a class act the entire day and very respectful to everyone. Upon arrival, he introduced himself and went over plans and desires we had for the night. And anytime he had ideas or needed to confirm, he was professional in every way. I am so happy we went with High Energy and will definitely recommend anyone who inquires. I cannot thank you for being part of our big day.

Sent on 07/09/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review Angie. Glad you had a great time. Congrats once more.

Nichole · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was perfect, we all LOVED Billy!! He was very personable. Everyone was commenting on he socialized with the guests and walked around. They loved how he acted like he was one of our friends just hanging out. He went with the flow as him and the photographer worked out the timing of everything. He remembered people's names and was calling them out, just great. Not a bad thing to say, can't wait until we have a reason for the party to have him back!

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2018

Scott was awesome! He was a very interactive DJ and everyone loved him! He helped out a lot getting my bridal party ready to walk down the isle and back in for the grand march. We had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend.

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a brunch wedding so everything was during the day. We were worried that we would not get people on the dance floor but High Energy was able to make it happen! Scott was amazing at making sure certain entertainment happened at the right time and was attentive and responsive when it came to needing to mix it up a little bit! We also got a photography package as well and they made sure to get all the photos we wanted in a short amount of time! Jeni was organized when it came to family photos (which is not an easy task) and she was fun to have as a photographer. We could not have asked for a better DJ and Photographer!

Kathryn · Married on 09/29/2017

We had High Energy DJ for our wedding this past weekend, specifically Steve was our DJ, and he did an awesome job! He was very attentive to our requests and accommodating, not to mention professional and respectful! He checked in right away to make sure we were on the same page with everything and came across as very confident, which made us comfortable putting the dance in his hands. Thanks for the great experience!

• E&M

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs… Where can I start! Everything went great and we couldn’t have been happier with our DJ! He was quick to help the wedding party with ANYHING we needed, and he came and chatted with us to make sure he had everything correct before the reception started. He even helped us with moving some stuff around and cleaning up our little room just for the bridesmaids and groomsmen! At the reception, he came and took drink orders for the head table and kept checking in with us to see if we needed anything. He went above and beyond! His announcements were great, he music selection was great, he played at a good volume and could really read the crowd! I think he had a great time too, you can tell he loves what he does!
    When I first contacted High Energy Mobile Djs, I talked with the owner, Scott. He answered all my questions quickly, and he had me fill out a questionnaire where I ranked the importance of various things so that he could assign a DJ to me (you can request someone specific but I wasn’t familiar with any of them). Scott did a spot-on job of picking a DJ for us, his methodology is clearly perfect! The DJ we had was Scott N. (a different Scott than the owner), and he was so much fun that my husband has joked that we need to find more reasons to hire a DJ! I would recommend this company without a second thought. 11 out of 10 stars!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Tim did an absolutely amazing job. He had at least 50 people on the dance floor at all times. We got so many compliments on his work. I am so happy we chose High Energy DJ. We also gave him the check for the remainder of the balance with a nice tip, I believe some guests tipped him as well. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Tyler did a phenomenal job!! I had countless compliments on what a wonderful job he did and how with his help our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever attended. Seriously could not have asked for a better DJ!!

Brandon · Married on 08/26/2017

WOW! We had such an incredible experience with our DJ (Scott aka "Rugger" - different from owner Scott)! Scott arrived early and got everything setup and immediately started finding places he could help with things outside of DJing. He was even getting the wedding party drinks at the head table while we ate dinner. He had great energy and a good sense of humor. He kept everything on schedule and kept the party hopping all through the night with great music! We honestly could not have had a better experience! We HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJs!

Sent on 08/28/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks again Brandon! Glad you had a great time!

Jaquee · Married on 08/19/2017

Tyler did a wonderful job! The dance floor was never empty! I loved how he was able to keep the energy going throughout the whole night. All of our wedding guests kept commenting how much they loved Tyler and the energy he provided. The entire experience with High Energy DJs was outstanding and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a DJ that keeps the party going!

Peggy · Married on 08/12/2017

They are so accommodating to your needs, They can hold the crowd, we have used them several times and never been let down. Top Notch. I would recommend them over any other.
    Thanks Again Scott, for such a great job!!

Matthew · Married on 08/05/2017

Scott & Billy were exceptional! Everything went splendid; the venue, weather, reverend, & especially the DJ performance. Billy did a great job, he rocked it. His personality is a great fit for the work and his professionalism was spot on. He always was checking in with us to make sure everything was good. Thank you for the gift (personalized picture frame), that is a great momento for us to have of the day. Their contributions and assistance was greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping get the songs which were not readily available. It meant the world to her father. He even gave a speech afterwards. I would highly recommend High energy to anyone, I've attended many events where they have performed and all were exceptional.
    Thanks, Matt & Elizabeth.

Kayla · Married on 08/01/2017

Where do we even start? Kelsie was absolutely incredible! She was so organized and on the money with absolutely every step of the day, even more than us! We got off schedule a 100times and everytime I turned around she was right at our sides asking if we were ready for the next thing. Without her it would’ve been horrible. She even corrected some things we had misorganized! She suggested better stuff like instead of lining up below the barn and coming up steps, we should line up on the ramp and just walk right in! She even went through the line to make sure everyone was in their spot! Not only that but she played fantastic music as well! She even ran out to us in the middle of photos to make sure we knew it was 20mins before grand march, she asked if we wanted her to remind us when it was 10mins to, we said yes and here comes Kelsie, walking all the way out to us again! That girl got so much walking in she had to of been pooped by the end of the night! She was awesome!!
    She is absolutely in the right field and the most organized and fun dj I have been around! We loved her!!! Make sure you put this gal on your front lines, she is sure to go far!
    Thank you so much again for everything!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Simply awesome to hear Kayla. Considering this was Kelsie's first solo show.....we are so excited. We invested the proper training time and it completely has paid off. She loves her job and we love having her. Thanks for the great post!! Congrats again!

Kathryn · Married on 07/29/2017

High Energy DJs was amazing and helped make our wedding fantastic! First of all, their prices are unbeatable! We were looking for quotes and most other DJ services charge twice as much or even more than High Energy! We were able to save a lot of money by going with them. Ethan was our DJ for our wedding and he was so great! I sent the owner, Scott, a detailed timeline of when I wanted everything to happen. Ethan checked in with me when things were starting to go off track or we were delayed, which I really liked. He was also flexible when we moved our sunset pictures and was able to work around a new timeline. He played all of the music we specifically requested and definitely threw in some fun ones on his own (ex. they played Polka which was actually really fun!!!). They do a unique aerobics thing which is where they play a bunch of songs like Chicken Dance, YMCA, Macarena and make people walk around in a train and I think everyone really liked it. It sounds silly but it was fun!
    I'd definitely recommend this company. They were easy to work with, responsive, and everyone had a blast. I got a few comments that the loved the music and he really kept the hype up and had people dancing until the last bus came!

Sent on 07/31/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the nice comment Kathryn!! Happy to be of service!!

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Scott was AWESOME!! He was great to work with, kept everyone entertained, kept the music going-always people on the dance floor! We had friends and family commenting on how great of a job our DJ did! HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJ!!

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve was awesome! He helped get people going, and was very kind to us!
    We definitely enjoyed doing business with you.
    Thanks again for everything!!