141 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

MC (14)
Sound/PA System (11)
Consultation (9)
Do-Not-Play List (7)

We had so much fun dancing at our wedding! High Energy DJs did an excellent job. Our DJ, Kelsie, was very professional and made sure to accommodate our song requests. They had us fill out a questionnaire ahead of time that guaranteed that we would hear the music that we wanted to hear. I would absolutely hire them again!

Profile Picture Carly, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

From the beginning to the last dance, we were so satisfied with High Energy and Scott. He did an awesome job the whole day through. He was a class act the entire day and very respectful to everyone. Upon arrival, he introduced himself and went over plans and desires we had for the night. And anytime he had ideas or needed to confirm, he was professional in every way. I am so happy we went with High Energy and will definitely recommend anyone who inquires. I cannot thank you for being part of our big day.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect, we all LOVED Billy!! He was very personable. Everyone was commenting on he socialized with the guests and walked around. They loved how he acted like he was one of our friends just hanging out. He went with the flow as him and the photographer worked out the timing of everything. He remembered people's names and was calling them out, just great. Not a bad thing to say, can't wait until we have a reason for the party to have him back!

Profile Picture Nichole , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Scott was awesome! He was a very interactive DJ and everyone loved him! He helped out a lot getting my bridal party ready to walk down the isle and back in for the grand march. We had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a brunch wedding so everything was during the day. We were worried that we would not get people on the dance floor but High Energy was able to make it happen! Scott was amazing at making sure certain entertainment happened at the right time and was attentive and responsive when it came to needing to mix it up a little bit! We also got a photography package as well and they made sure to get all the photos we wanted in a short amount of time! Jeni was organized when it came to family photos (which is not an easy task) and she was fun to have as a photographer. We could not have asked for a better DJ and Photographer!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

We had High Energy DJ for our wedding this past weekend, specifically Steve was our DJ, and he did an awesome job! He was very attentive to our requests and accommodating, not to mention professional and respectful! He checked in right away to make sure we were on the same page with everything and came across as very confident, which made us comfortable putting the dance in his hands. Thanks for the great experience!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High Energy Mobile DJs… Where can I start! Everything went great and we couldn’t have been happier with our DJ! He was quick to help the wedding party with ANYHING we needed, and he came and chatted with us to make sure he had everything correct before the reception started. He even helped us with moving some stuff around and cleaning up our little room just for the bridesmaids and groomsmen! At the reception, he came and took drink orders for the head table and kept checking in with us to see if we needed anything. He went above and beyond! His announcements were great, he music selection was great, he played at a good volume and could really read the crowd! I think he had a great time too, you can tell he loves what he does!
When I first contacted High Energy Mobile Djs, I talked with the owner, Scott. He answered all my questions quickly, and he had me fill out a questionnaire where I ranked the importance of various things so that he could assign a DJ to me (you can request someone specific but I wasn’t familiar with any of them). Scott did a spot-on job of picking a DJ for us, his methodology is clearly perfect! The DJ we had was Scott N. (a different Scott than the owner), and he was so much fun that my husband has joked that we need to find more reasons to hire a DJ! I would recommend this company without a second thought. 11 out of 10 stars!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC

Tim did an absolutely amazing job. He had at least 50 people on the dance floor at all times. We got so many compliments on his work. I am so happy we chose High Energy DJ. We also gave him the check for the remainder of the balance with a nice tip, I believe some guests tipped him as well. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Tyler did a phenomenal job!! I had countless compliments on what a wonderful job he did and how with his help our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever attended. Seriously could not have asked for a better DJ!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

WOW! We had such an incredible experience with our DJ (Scott aka "Rugger" - different from owner Scott)! Scott arrived early and got everything setup and immediately started finding places he could help with things outside of DJing. He was even getting the wedding party drinks at the head table while we ate dinner. He had great energy and a good sense of humor. He kept everything on schedule and kept the party hopping all through the night with great music! We honestly could not have had a better experience! We HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJs!

Profile Picture Brandon, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tyler did a wonderful job! The dance floor was never empty! I loved how he was able to keep the energy going throughout the whole night. All of our wedding guests kept commenting how much they loved Tyler and the energy he provided. The entire experience with High Energy DJs was outstanding and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a DJ that keeps the party going!

Profile Picture Jaquee, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott & Billy were exceptional! Everything went splendid; the venue, weather, reverend, & especially the DJ performance. Billy did a great job, he rocked it. His personality is a great fit for the work and his professionalism was spot on. He always was checking in with us to make sure everything was good. Thank you for the gift (personalized picture frame), that is a great momento for us to have of the day. Their contributions and assistance was greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping get the songs which were not readily available. It meant the world to her father. He even gave a speech afterwards. I would highly recommend High energy to anyone, I've attended many events where they have performed and all were exceptional.
Thanks, Matt & Elizabeth.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Where do we even start? Kelsie was absolutely incredible! She was so organized and on the money with absolutely every step of the day, even more than us! We got off schedule a 100times and everytime I turned around she was right at our sides asking if we were ready for the next thing. Without her it would’ve been horrible. She even corrected some things we had misorganized! She suggested better stuff like instead of lining up below the barn and coming up steps, we should line up on the ramp and just walk right in! She even went through the line to make sure everyone was in their spot! Not only that but she played fantastic music as well! She even ran out to us in the middle of photos to make sure we knew it was 20mins before grand march, she asked if we wanted her to remind us when it was 10mins to, we said yes and here comes Kelsie, walking all the way out to us again! That girl got so much walking in she had to of been pooped by the end of the night! She was awesome!!
She is absolutely in the right field and the most organized and fun dj I have been around! We loved her!!! Make sure you put this gal on your front lines, she is sure to go far!
Thank you so much again for everything!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High Energy DJs was amazing and helped make our wedding fantastic! First of all, their prices are unbeatable! We were looking for quotes and most other DJ services charge twice as much or even more than High Energy! We were able to save a lot of money by going with them. Ethan was our DJ for our wedding and he was so great! I sent the owner, Scott, a detailed timeline of when I wanted everything to happen. Ethan checked in with me when things were starting to go off track or we were delayed, which I really liked. He was also flexible when we moved our sunset pictures and was able to work around a new timeline. He played all of the music we specifically requested and definitely threw in some fun ones on his own (ex. they played Polka which was actually really fun!!!). They do a unique aerobics thing which is where they play a bunch of songs like Chicken Dance, YMCA, Macarena and make people walk around in a train and I think everyone really liked it. It sounds silly but it was fun!
I'd definitely recommend this company. They were easy to work with, responsive, and everyone had a blast. I got a few comments that the loved the music and he really kept the hype up and had people dancing until the last bus came!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Scott was AWESOME!! He was great to work with, kept everyone entertained, kept the music going-always people on the dance floor! We had friends and family commenting on how great of a job our DJ did! HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJ!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was awesome! He helped get people going, and was very kind to us!
We definitely enjoyed doing business with you.
Thanks again for everything!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, MC

My husband and I booked High Energy DJ's for our wedding and we were extremely happy with our DJ Tyler. The dance floor was always packed and people were dancing all night long. Our guests requests were played, the high energy aerobics got a ton of people out on the dance floor and people had a great time. Comparable DJs in the area were almost twice as much and who knows if they would have been as good! We would highly recommend High Energy DJs to anyone getting married and looking for an awesome dance party!

Profile Picture Keaton , 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Go with Scott and the High Energy DJs. They are very professional, they absolutely helped make my wedding night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So many DJ's were out of my budget, so I was excited when I found High Energy DJ because I could afford their price and could tell they had been in business for a while. Now, after my wedding, I couldn't be happier. They were so professional, easy to contact, and our DJ (Craig) was very friendly. Great deal!

Profile Picture User7390305, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and Billy were AMAZING! I was a little worried the first few songs as people weren't getting out onto the dance floor, but then something happened and we couldn't get people off! It was absolutely perfect. It was great having them play a variety of songs,and I really liked that people could request songs and they would be played right away.
The selection of songs was also very impressive.
Billy did a really great job as well. He wasn't scared to talk into the microphone and get people's attention, and was clear and understandable. He also did a great job having enthusiasm as the night got a little long.
They also did a great job with the microphone and sound system being in a different room during dinner. We didn't have a problem with it at all, and the guys were "on your toes" and right there to cut the music when needed. It worked out so smoothly.
The frame they gave us was so nice and beautiful and just a nice touch. It really shows just how much the company cares about the service given and wanting to please people.
We also appreciated them staying later than expected and being flexible with the schedule. I know that I had wanted the dance to start earlier than it did, but we needed the pictures and it meant a lot that they were willing to be flexible and hold off on speeches until that was taken care of. It was helpful having them there to assist in keeping us on time with things as well. It was also really great that the guys played longer than intended as the dance floor was full.
I can't say enough good things about High Energy in general.

Profile Picture User5482547, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Throughout the course of wedding planning, I worked with the owner of High Energy DJ's- Scott. He was easy to work with and had great suggestions for how everything should work. Our DJ for the evening, Brent, was absolutely amazing! Everybody kept saying "best DJ ever." He was so into the music and his work and made the night so much fun. He worked really well with the venue people as well as the caterer which helped make the big day go smoothly. All I wanted was my wedding to be an awesome party and Brent definitely helped us accomplish that! In fact people are still talking about the "best DJ ever" two months after the wedding!

Profile Picture Callie, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Thank you to our DJ, Tyler, for an amazing wedding reception. The crowd absolutely loved him and how he interacted with the kids was amazing. Tyler went above and beyond getting our guests energized and dancing, he didn't skip a beat. Not only was Tyler fun and upbeat, but he was very professional. Thank you so much for everything Tyler and High energy DJ.
A big Thank you for the picture frame, it was beautiful.

Profile Picture User6147751, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From start to finish, our wedding experience with High Energy DJ was seamless! The owner Scott was responsive and very helpful with feedback regarding music suggestions. Day of the wedding, we met our fantastic DJ, Scott Noland. He went above and beyond what I would consider responsibilities as a DJ, to the point that even our guests noted how helpful he was! When the caterers arrived he jumped in to assist with set up, if my husband or I had an empty glass during dinner he would fill it up, and really just coordinated the whole night. That all on top of being an interactive, fun DJ to have at our event. Major kudos for High Energy DJs!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When looking for DJs, we didn't have much money left in our budget. I came across High Energy DJs through a Google search, in addition to seeing a positive review from one of my co-workers who used them at her wedding. At first I was a little skeptical about the quality I would get from them being about $600 with the other competitor DJs listing packages starting at about $1,500+. Don't let price fool you, because Craig, our DJ from High Energy DJs, threw the most epic dance party for us at our wedding. The music selection was awesome, and he took requests as well. Craig kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We had so much fun at our wedding and all of our guests commented how great of a time they had as well. I highly recommend High Energy DJs (and try to request Craig)!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews