Hiddenbrooke Golf Club Reviews

37 | Vallejo, CA

37 Reviews for Hiddenbrooke Golf Club

37 Hiddenbrooke Golf Club Reviews

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

We recently had our wedding on January 27th at Hiddenbrooke. The venue is gorgeous and there are many places to take beautiful pictures. Tracy was easy to work with and tried her hardest to accommodate our requests. The staff on the day of the wedding were very professional and we had no issues with them. The bridal suite (women's locker room) was the perfect size. We got a fruit and cheese platter plus champagne and apple cider. Tracy made sure that I had apple cider since I mentioned to her that I do not drink. The young man who drove us around for taking pictures was very nice and even helped our photographer with certain pictures. He took us around to all the spots he said were perfect for pictures. The food was delicious and we had so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Tracy and her staff made sure that my husband and I had a plate of the appetizers waiting for us at our table. They also made sure to come check on us to ask if we needed anything to drink and served our dinner to us so we didn't have to go to the buffet line. They made sure to take very good care of us. The venue worked well with all of our outside vendors - we had no complaints from anyone. If we had to do the wedding all over again, my husband and I agree that we would choose Hiddenbrooke without a doubt.

Danielle · Married on 01/30/2017

Our wedding reception was such a wonderful experience! It was the perfect day and the Hiddenbrooke staff made it easy. The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent (the sliders were a big hit), the signature drinks were delicious and the staff made sure that all of the little details came together as requested. Dan worked very hard in preparation for and the evening of our event and even took us by golf cart to the greens to ensure that we captured the photos we really wanted. Tracy, David & Dan were professional and attentive to all of the details. I so enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend their services in the future.

Joan · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Hiddenbrooke a little over a month ago, and we could not have been any happier with the venue or the Hiddenbrooke team that assisted us through it all. We worked with Tracy and staff, and they were great from beginning to end. The food was DELICIOUS (we had many compliments on that), the location of the ceremony site was breathtaking, and we are so very glad we had a group of people that were there to answer all of our questions, and that helped make this event a complete success. We highly recommend Hiddenbrooke --- beautiful scenery and amazing service :) Thanks Tracy and team!

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

As a wedding planner, I had the opportunity to work with Tracy, the Director of Banquet Sales, and the Hiddenbrooke staff. Everybody was so accommodating the day of the event, especially Dan! Whenever I or my team needed something, they responded right away. Tracy knows what she's doing and she'll make sure to cover all bases about details for your event.

I've visited a handful of golf clubs for weddings before and I'd say the staff here is very welcoming, organized, professional and definitely know what they are doing! The food was very delicious, even their vendor meals - I had a turkey wrap & it was more than what I expected, super tasty!

Hiddenbrooke is also located in the beautiful Vallejo hills - great for picture opportunities. If you have your wedding or event here, Tracy and the staff will make it worthwhile - you won't have second thoughts!

Paul · Married on 05/27/2016

Wow! Did they take great care of us! Hiddenbrooke is such a lovely space for a wedding. Our wedding was this past Friday night. We used the Outdoor garden trellis area for the ceremony, then went into the clubhouse for the reception and drinks, followed by a lovely dinner for 65 in the Pavilion. We decided to do a buffet setup and choose Hiddenbrooke's Silver level service package. The staff was very flexible and treated our requests promptly and professionally.
    Everything from the event planning, to the tasting meal, to the set-up, and then the event itself was terrific. The staff really took care of us at every point along the way so we didn't have to worry about the details. We really felt that they cared about making this the most special day of our lives. When we need things they were there graciously lending a hand. We loved having a space for the cocktails and appetizers in the lounge that was separate from the dining pavilion. Just made it a more classy event.
    The site is gorgeous with views overlooking the valley and golf course. Spacious outdoor patios with seating allowed our guests to sit and chat outside enjoying our beautiful Bay Area weather.
    The food was superb. During the tasting menu a week before the event, the food was so good, we knew we were in good hands. We had small comments every one of which they incorporated. The staff also had great ideas to make it even better.
    I was a bit worried before the event that a dinner for 65 would feel lost in the Pavilion space which can seat more than 200, but it was not an issue at all because of how the tables and decor was set-up.
    During the reception and dinner we received many comments from our guests about the wonderful staff service, great bartenders and tasty food.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Hiddenbrooke Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Paul, It was wonderful planning your wedding with you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Tracy & the Hiddenbrooke Catering Team

We are so excited to have booked Hiddenbrooke for our wedding next year! The reception hall is stunningly beautiful with its floor to ceiling windows and views of the hills and course beyond. We love how much space there is available between the cocktail room (with the gorgeous fireplace!) and the three patios- we can see our guests having plenty of room to roam. The ceremony site is perfect, and doesn't feel like it is a golf course.
    My fiance and I viewed many other venues in the area, and Hiddenbrooke clearly stood out above the others. It had everything we were looking for in a venue and more. In addition, the staff is welcoming, professional, and friendly. Daniela has been great in reviewing our options for our big day.
    We can't wait for next year!

• Y

Yuan · Married on 03/26/2016

We just wanted to reach out to you to tell how incredibly perfect that Saturday was. When Steve and I walked into the dining room during reception, I was so happy of how wonderful everything was- you guys really made things so organized and the staff were so nice and helpful. We are so glad we trusted you to make this day come together for us and we are going to remember it for the rest of our lives! Our friends and family were also so impressed with everything and loved being able to enjoy the night. I’m going to tell everyone I know to book at the Hiddenbrooke is really right choice !

Sent on 04/27/2016

Hiddenbrooke Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Yuan and Steve, It was wonderful planning your wedding with you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Tracy & the Hiddenbrooke Catering Team

Leah · Married on 04/25/2014

We held our wedding and reception here, everything was absolutely great the staff was excellent, the venue is beautiful

• I

Imelda · Married on 10/19/2013

Alisa: (event director) made my life as a "bride" easier. She was easily reachable, responded to countless emails, and her 'can do' attitude always gave me relief. I considered that Alisa had tons of brides she worked with throughout the year, and if I had all these questions or concerns from me then she must have hundreds more requests from all her brides combined! But I always felt like she provided undivided attention when she addressed my wedding which was very great to see.

Another person on staff that is great is Dan. He was very attentive and helpful throughout the event. He anticipated our needs, for example, I was thirsty and he magically turns up with a glass of water! When we were about to cut the cake, the photographer stated "we need a plate and forks" and instantly he appeared with the plate and forks. When we needed something, we could always look up and find Dan there. My husband was very impressed with him and called him a "jack of all trades" since he shuttled us during the ceremony, worked the bar, and acted as hostess throughout the dinner.

I only had a couple of problems, my bridesmaid mistakenly trusted to leave her cell phone charging in the women's locker room unattended.. Since it is a public site, someone went in and stole her phone. It was a real bummer and my recommendation is to not leave any valuables unattended and to place things in the car or lockers with the keys.

Secondly, I won free chocolate covered strawberries for my event through their bridal show. Unfortunately the evening of the wedding, they did not get served, simply, because they forgot. I understand there was a lot going on, and I didn't even notice till the next day. When I followed up with Alisa she comped us with a gift certificate to use at the club, unfortunately I never received that either.

Don · Married on 10/12/2013

A pleasure to work with Alisa and her staff. Any and all requests were handled immediately. Facility was beautiful and food was delicious.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Hiddenbrooke Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Don! It was a pleasure helping you plan! I wish Krissy and Shane a life time of happiness! Thank you for making my job fun! - Alisa Sanger

Cyrus · Married on 09/01/2013

I love this place. My wife and I would just come by here just to hang out because we loved it so much. I think we will continue to do it now even though the wedding has passed. The venue is beautiful and the staff was amazing.

Alisa, the wedding coordinator, was particularly amazing. She was always doing whatever she could to keep us happy and be flexible and handle our crazy requests. WE could not have enjoyed the wedding more. The food was amazing, staff was great, and the planning was a joy because of Alisa.

I would recommend this place to everyone!

-Cy and Sara

Sent on 09/30/2013

Hiddenbrooke Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Cyrus and Sara! It was such a fun year planning with you both! I loved how much thought, care and fun you put into your wedding! It truly was a beautiful day for two beautiful people! Cheers to you and a life long happy marriage! - Alisa Sanger

Brie · Married on 10/21/2012

We loved Hiddenbrooke!!!! Alisa was amazing to work with and the venue is beautiful. We got married on the golf course and had the reception in their lovely banquet room. Everything looked so beautiful on our wedding day and the staff were friendly. Our wedding day was perfect!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Hiddenbrooke Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Brie! It was wonderful planning your wedding with you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Alisa & the Hiddenbrooke Catering Team

Diane · Married on 08/20/2011

As stressful as weddings can be, the staff at Hiddenbrooke were the most friendly, accommodating, professional and fun bunch to work with. From the moment we selected the venue, we felt that we were important and that our suggestions, ideas and questions mattered. The food was excellent! Most everyone at the reception commented on how delicious the NY steak and artichoke chicken was. The wait staff, personable and professional. The venue itself was clean and well organized. They made my daughter's special day all the more special and worry free for the MOB too!! Thank you Hiddenbrooke for everything.

Victor · Married on 07/23/2010

Had my daughter's 18th birthday @ Hiddenbrooke last Jul 23 2010 and i can say that this place tops everything. Service is excellent, food is AWESOME, place is SO NICE and staff was so wonderful. Our experience with this place and staff has an overall rating of 10 ! Karen Glen stayed the whole time and made sure that we're well taken cared of. We booked the event with Sandy Tijero and she's definitely a great person to work with. She helped us with everything and made sure that we're a satisfied customer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to all my friends and we will definitely be coming back for our next events......

Brittany · Married on 04/03/2010

I recently had my wedding reception at Hiddenbrooke Golf Club. I was so happy with how my reception turned out. For my wedding we didn't have the usual sit down dinner and wedding table set up. I wanted something completely different from the "usual wedding". Sandy and Karen were extremely helpful and were willing to help my vision for my wedding become a reality. Chef Michael was excellent as well. We had menu ideas of our own and chef was more than willing to change the menu for us and help us with additional ideas to make it even better. I got married on my mother's birthday and he even made a birthday cupcake just for her as a surprise. Karen was there the day of the wedding making sure everything ran smoothly and my day was as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend Hiddenbrooke Golf Club for your wedding or special occasion.

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2009

They were great to work with and made all our dreams come true for the perfect wedding day, we only had to come and enjoy our day worry free. We couldn't have asked to be taken care of any better! The venue is breath taking, the staff is professional and friendly and the food beyond outstanding! We have been told by everyone one we invited, it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!!

• W

Joyce · Married on 04/18/2009

Sara Holley was very easy to work with. She was very responsive to our needs and always provided as many options as possible when we had no idea what to do. Sara was also very easy to reach and answered all our questions in a timely manner, either by phone or email, even in person. The venue was beautiful, the staff was great, and they were all very accomodating. I highly recommend Hiddenbrooke as a reception venue, whether on a budget or not.

Lea · Married on 01/31/2009

I recently had my wedding at Hiddenbrooke Golf Course. We opted to have both the ceremony and reception indoors on account of iffy winter weather. Working with Sara Holley was an absolute pleasure!! She was willing to go above and beyond for all of our requests and even made sure we had sunshine, as requested, for our winter wedding. The staff was very attentive, the food was amazing (we upgraded to offer Filet Mignon to our guests!!), and the location was breathtaking! The room transformation was icredible and our guests are STILL raving about the beautiful and perfect location and setting. Thank you so much to Sara and the rest of the Hiddenbrooke staff for making our BIG day special and unforgettable for us and our guests.

Raychelle · Married on 12/20/2008

Very attentive.

• User2120245 · 2+ years ago

I loved having my wedding ceremony and reception here. the food was amazing, and the staff was great. They even came and checked on me before the ceremony to to see if I needed anything!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Thank you! I wish you a life long happy marriage! - Alisa Sanger

THOMAS · Married on 12/08/2013

Alisa went above and beyond in her coordination of our wedding. Professionalism, great service, quality food, cocktails, beverages, and everything went well. The only negative was the weather was so cold outside(29F) that the heaters could not keep up in the glass dining room. With that being said, they brought in extra portable heaters to assist. The staff was great on everything that they were able to control.

• FutureMrs.DiFabio

Crystal · Married on 09/20/2013

Hiddenbrooke is a gorgeous place. My hubby to be and I first went there for a bridal show and instantly fell in love.

The staff was easy going and accommodating. Alisa, the wedding coordinator, was great. She always responded to our emails, within a day or two. Everyone was just great to work with. The food was amazing!!! We have gotten so many compliments on the food and also on the reception room.

The price was amazing. We were scared at first because the place is gorgeous and thought we wouldn't be able to come close to affording a wedding there. But by looking at their different packages we were able to find a package perfect for our price range.

I would recommend Hiddenbrooke to everyone.

• F

William · Married on 08/28/2009

Wedding was perfect, we loved it!

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2009

They treated us very well for our wedding. Beautiful place, helpful staff, it was great!