Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

37 Reviews for Hiddenbrooke Golf Club

Event Rentals (1)
Dessert (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
37 Hiddenbrooke Golf Club Reviews

We recently had our wedding on January 27th at Hiddenbrooke. The venue is gorgeous and there are many places to take beautiful pictures. Tracy was easy to work with and tried her hardest to accommodate our requests. The staff on the day of the wedding were very professional and we had no issues with them. The bridal suite (women's locker room) was the perfect size. We got a fruit and cheese platter plus champagne and apple cider. Tracy made sure that I had apple cider since I mentioned to her that I do not drink. The young man who drove us around for taking pictures was very nice and even helped our photographer with certain pictures. He took us around to all the spots he said were perfect for pictures. The food was delicious and we had so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Tracy and her staff made sure that my husband and I had a plate of the appetizers waiting for us at our table. They also made sure to come check on us to ask if we needed anything to drink and served our dinner to us so we didn't have to go to the buffet line. They made sure to take very good care of us. The venue worked well with all of our outside vendors - we had no complaints from anyone. If we had to do the wedding all over again, my husband and I agree that we would choose Hiddenbrooke without a doubt.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Tracy and the Hidden Brook Team are a great group to work with. They were very friendly. They treated us like family and made everyone feel welcomed. My husband and I were looking for a venue that could accommodate our needs. We had our outdoor ceremony and reception inside. The packet we elected was simple yet more than enough. The food was delicious! We got a lot of compliments about the venue. Everything turned out great. Thank you Tracy and staff!

Profile Picture Genesis, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

WE SAID I DO!!! On Saturday 9/23, my now hubby and I said I do in the Garden Room at Hiddenbrooke. Hopefully this review isn't too long winded.

The Garden Room is beautiful and having the ceremony site so close is awesome. The reception room was set up beautifully and Dan was extremely helpful in getting everything set up and squared away. Having the Bridal Room so close was also a nice bonus. Our other vendors; photo booth, chocolate curtain, and cakes by me arrived at their scheduled times and that really helped with the overall flow of things. The food was delicious! Our guests can't stop raving about how delicious our food was. I didn't have any of the tri-tip, but everyone said it was delicious. Our guests loved our DJ Pam The Funkstress and our MC Andre was fantastic! Working with them was an absolute blessing.

The room was just so elegant and romantic, it was everything I could have imagined. Oh and do NOT worry about space, there is plenty of room. Our DJ, photobooth, chocolate fountain, cake table, guest book sign in, gift table, sweetheart table, and dance floor fit PERFECTLY and there was still room to move.

Very minor suggestions and feedback for improvement. The Bridal Room needs a little sprucing and a hook needs to be put on the back of the door for wedding dresses. Dan brought a roll rack for us to use, but it was not very sturdy and my dress was too heavy for it. The cushions for the chairs were dirty, some were ripped. My mom pulled out the chairs that needed to be addresses. Dan and his staff had no issue with switching them out, but I don't think dirty cushions should have been put out to begin with. There was no water service throughout the reception. I can't recall seeing one person get a water refill. We also didn't know that juice was complimentary.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding reception was such a wonderful experience! It was the perfect day and the Hiddenbrooke staff made it easy. The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent (the sliders were a big hit), the signature drinks were delicious and the staff made sure that all of the little details came together as requested. Dan worked very hard in preparation for and the evening of our event and even took us by golf cart to the greens to ensure that we captured the photos we really wanted. Tracy, David & Dan were professional and attentive to all of the details. I so enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend their services in the future.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The team in charge definitely knows what they are doing and know how to take care of the married couple during the event. Tracy was very responsive to our emails and worked with us when we needed to change some things last minute. Dan got us a full plate of food before anyone else, always kept our drinks full, and even packed us a doggy bag to go! We were misinformed of the time we were allowed to set up, but other than that the communication was great. It's also absolutely beautiful know matter where you take a picture! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenai, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Hiddenbrooke a little over a month ago, and we could not have been any happier with the venue or the Hiddenbrooke team that assisted us through it all. We worked with Tracy and staff, and they were great from beginning to end. The food was DELICIOUS (we had many compliments on that), the location of the ceremony site was breathtaking, and we are so very glad we had a group of people that were there to answer all of our questions, and that helped make this event a complete success. We highly recommend Hiddenbrooke --- beautiful scenery and amazing service :) Thanks Tracy and team!

Profile Picture Joan, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff I worked with were very professional (Tracy, Leilani, Dan), listened to my requests, questions and put on a professional affair. Feedback from guests included - beautiful site, good decor, good food and really nice size portions. I liked the idea of an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.

Profile Picture Blanhe, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hiddenbrooke staff and location were incredible- the staff really went out of their way to accommodate us and to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The location was stunning- both the outdoor ceremony space and indoor reception were exactly what we wanted. The food was delicious and the price was well worth it. We shopped around many locations in the bay area to choose our wedding site, and we have zero regrets for choosing Hiddenbrooke. It had the best quality and most reasonable pricing. Tracy and Leilani (staff) were awesome, and Dan (event manager) was especially helpful the day of our wedding making sure that everything went smooth and that we were well taken care of and having the best night possible.
We would definitely recommend Hiddenbrooke!

Profile Picture User7087587, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They take care of dinner and service. Very good staff. Beautiful venue.

Profile Picture User6495338, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

As a wedding planner, I had the opportunity to work with Tracy, the Director of Banquet Sales, and the Hiddenbrooke staff. Everybody was so accommodating the day of the event, especially Dan! Whenever I or my team needed something, they responded right away. Tracy knows what she's doing and she'll make sure to cover all bases about details for your event.

I've visited a handful of golf clubs for weddings before and I'd say the staff here is very welcoming, organized, professional and definitely know what they are doing! The food was very delicious, even their vendor meals - I had a turkey wrap & it was more than what I expected, super tasty!

Hiddenbrooke is also located in the beautiful Vallejo hills - great for picture opportunities. If you have your wedding or event here, Tracy and the staff will make it worthwhile - you won't have second thoughts!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Wow! Did they take great care of us! Hiddenbrooke is such a lovely space for a wedding. Our wedding was this past Friday night. We used the Outdoor garden trellis area for the ceremony, then went into the clubhouse for the reception and drinks, followed by a lovely dinner for 65 in the Pavilion. We decided to do a buffet setup and choose Hiddenbrooke's Silver level service package. The staff was very flexible and treated our requests promptly and professionally.
Everything from the event planning, to the tasting meal, to the set-up, and then the event itself was terrific. The staff really took care of us at every point along the way so we didn't have to worry about the details. We really felt that they cared about making this the most special day of our lives. When we need things they were there graciously lending a hand. We loved having a space for the cocktails and appetizers in the lounge that was separate from the dining pavilion. Just made it a more classy event.
The site is gorgeous with views overlooking the valley and golf course. Spacious outdoor patios with seating allowed our guests to sit and chat outside enjoying our beautiful Bay Area weather.
The food was superb. During the tasting menu a week before the event, the food was so good, we knew we were in good hands. We had small comments every one of which they incorporated. The staff also had great ideas to make it even better.
I was a bit worried before the event that a dinner for 65 would feel lost in the Pavilion space which can seat more than 200, but it was not an issue at all because of how the tables and decor was set-up.
During the reception and dinner we received many comments from our guests about the wonderful staff service, great bartenders and tasty food.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We are so excited to have booked Hiddenbrooke for our wedding next year! The reception hall is stunningly beautiful with its floor to ceiling windows and views of the hills and course beyond. We love how much space there is available between the cocktail room (with the gorgeous fireplace!) and the three patios- we can see our guests having plenty of room to roam. The ceremony site is perfect, and doesn't feel like it is a golf course.
My fiance and I viewed many other venues in the area, and Hiddenbrooke clearly stood out above the others. It had everything we were looking for in a venue and more. In addition, the staff is welcoming, professional, and friendly. Daniela has been great in reviewing our options for our big day.
We can't wait for next year!

Profile Picture User4800484, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just wanted to reach out to you to tell how incredibly perfect that Saturday was. When Steve and I walked into the dining room during reception, I was so happy of how wonderful everything was- you guys really made things so organized and the staff were so nice and helpful. We are so glad we trusted you to make this day come together for us and we are going to remember it for the rest of our lives! Our friends and family were also so impressed with everything and loved being able to enjoy the night. I’m going to tell everyone I know to book at the Hiddenbrooke is really right choice !

Profile Picture Yuan, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access

I had my wedding celebration just this weekend and been really happy with the overall outcome. Daniela has been great and very friendly and patient with me. Though there were a few glitches during my reception which is out of her or anyone's control. It was more of a facility problem and a vendor issue.
But I would recommend HB Golfclub for any of your upcoming parties!

Profile Picture cheree, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding and reception here, everything was absolutely great the staff was excellent, the venue is beautiful

Profile Picture Leah, 4/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alisa went above and beyond in her coordination of our wedding. Professionalism, great service, quality food, cocktails, beverages, and everything went well. The only negative was the weather was so cold outside(29F) that the heaters could not keep up in the glass dining room. With that being said, they brought in extra portable heaters to assist. The staff was great on everything that they were able to control.

Profile Picture THOMAS, 12/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alisa: (event director) made my life as a "bride" easier. She was easily reachable, responded to countless emails, and her 'can do' attitude always gave me relief. I considered that Alisa had tons of brides she worked with throughout the year, and if I had all these questions or concerns from me then she must have hundreds more requests from all her brides combined! But I always felt like she provided undivided attention when she addressed my wedding which was very great to see.

Another person on staff that is great is Dan. He was very attentive and helpful throughout the event. He anticipated our needs, for example, I was thirsty and he magically turns up with a glass of water! When we were about to cut the cake, the photographer stated "we need a plate and forks" and instantly he appeared with the plate and forks. When we needed something, we could always look up and find Dan there. My husband was very impressed with him and called him a "jack of all trades" since he shuttled us during the ceremony, worked the bar, and acted as hostess throughout the dinner.

I only had a couple of problems, my bridesmaid mistakenly trusted to leave her cell phone charging in the women's locker room unattended.. Since it is a public site, someone went in and stole her phone. It was a real bummer and my recommendation is to not leave any valuables unattended and to place things in the car or lockers with the keys.

Secondly, I won free chocolate covered strawberries for my event through their bridal show. Unfortunately the evening of the wedding, they did not get served, simply, because they forgot. I understand there was a lot going on, and I didn't even notice till the next day. When I followed up with Alisa she comped us with a gift certificate to use at the club, unfortunately I never received that either.

Profile Picture Imelda, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A pleasure to work with Alisa and her staff. Any and all requests were handled immediately. Facility was beautiful and food was delicious.

Profile Picture Don, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hiddenbrooke is a gorgeous place. My hubby to be and I first went there for a bridal show and instantly fell in love.

The staff was easy going and accommodating. Alisa, the wedding coordinator, was great. She always responded to our emails, within a day or two. Everyone was just great to work with. The food was amazing!!! We have gotten so many compliments on the food and also on the reception room.

The price was amazing. We were scared at first because the place is gorgeous and thought we wouldn't be able to come close to affording a wedding there. But by looking at their different packages we were able to find a package perfect for our price range.

I would recommend Hiddenbrooke to everyone.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was amazing! They were so nice and accommodating!

Profile Picture User3157088, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this place. My wife and I would just come by here just to hang out because we loved it so much. I think we will continue to do it now even though the wedding has passed. The venue is beautiful and the staff was amazing.

Alisa, the wedding coordinator, was particularly amazing. She was always doing whatever she could to keep us happy and be flexible and handle our crazy requests. WE could not have enjoyed the wedding more. The food was amazing, staff was great, and the planning was a joy because of Alisa.

I would recommend this place to everyone!

-Cy and Sara

Profile Picture Cyrus, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having my wedding ceremony and reception here. the food was amazing, and the staff was great. They even came and checked on me before the ceremony to to see if I needed anything!

Profile Picture User2120245, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bad, bad experience here for my wedding. This place is really not as exclusive as they make you believe. I got robbed the day of my wedding! The Vallejo Police didn't do anything at all and Hiddenbrooke didn't even bother to provide me with the surveillance videos, after all the money that I paid to have my event there. My wedding was on a Sunday and the representative that was helping along with my wedding planning wasn't there because it was her day off. Then, someone got in the ladies' locker room and stole my wallet, and my mom's, as well as a makeup bag and my bridesmaid's iPhone. Yeah, we could've been more careful as to not let our stuff around, but how would you think that such thing would happen in such an "exclusive" place? It's not exclusive at all, and if you get robbed they won't do anything for you. They don't care about you, just your money. The police won't either, so if I was you I wouldn't even bother looking into this place for a wedding. It's Vallejo, definitely not the safest place! Not only that, but their prices are too high and they give your guests less food than what they give you at the menu tasting.

Profile Picture User3011816, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Hiddenbrooke!!!! Alisa was amazing to work with and the venue is beautiful. We got married on the golf course and had the reception in their lovely banquet room. Everything looked so beautiful on our wedding day and the staff were friendly. Our wedding day was perfect!!

Profile Picture Brie, 10/21/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue itself is beatiful and the food was great, but the service was awful throughout the entire planning process and the day of the wedding. By the day of our event we were on our third contact person at the venue, which I believe caused a number of the issues. We had a difficult time getting return phone calls or emails in a professional timely manner and when we had complaints of our contact person and took them to the general manager he was unresponsive to our claims and unwilling to fix the issues. The day of our event there was a complete disconnect; the a/c was not on upon arrival, no one had answers to our questions, things were done that were listed NOT TO DO on our contract, there was not nearly enough wait staff (1/2 of our guests had already finished eating before the other 1/2 even was served), and the staff started an argument with my mother as they refused to cut the cake (which per contract they were supposed to do). After the wedding we discovered they had lost my cake topper, serving set, and cake stand (which needed to be returned to my bakery). We notified them of this and still over two weeks later are still having a difficult time reaching staff to see if they have located our items. Our day was beautiful, but it was certainly not worth the high price paid to the venue, THEY DID NOTHING BUT CAUSE HEADACHES!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews