Hidden Valley Golf Club Reviews

Beautiful view
    Cleanliness
    Professional
    Ashley Married on 04/27/2018
    We got married here last week and from the moment we contacted Vicky everything fell into place. Vicky was amazing! She was timely in all responses, answered all questions and kept everything in line for the big day. She made us feel welcome and comfortable through the entire process. Anytime we entered the venue we were greeted with smiles and excitement. The remodel of the venue is beautiful and the food is by far the best part. Everything was so good our guests are still talking about it. The staff was so sweet and accommodating for anything we needed. We had such a beautiful, unforgettable day. I would recommend Hidden Valley for any special occasion!
    Aprille Married on 10/27/2017
    We had the most amazing wedding at Hidden Valley Golf club. Vicki was amazing and was very patient with us throughout the whole process! We had a beautiful ceremony and our reception looked amazing! All my wedding dreams came true! Thank you so much Vicki and everyone else at Hidden Valley!
    Caroline Married on 11/11/2016
    Steven and I just had our wedding here November 11,2016 and it was an absolute fairytale! We both would love to give the Hidden Valley Golf Club/ Villa Amalfi more than 5 stars!!! We want to share with future couples how truly incredible Vicky and the team are! They are all great with communication and very very supportive! We had the most stress free, organized wedding timeline one could ever imagine(during the planning AND the day of). We can't even begin to share how great Vicky is with communication! She always responded in a timely manner, via phone call or email. Vicky was always there for us, and most importantly, she is someone who truly cares for each and every one of her guests.

The team took care of every single detail from the very beginning of our consultation until the very last minute of our special day! Their entire staff delivers excellent customer service! The food selection is delicious. We chose a Buffet style serving for our reception and it was the best decision made. We never ran out of food (it is promised!), and our guests complimented the food so so much! The cake the venue partners with is also incredible, you won't be disappointed.

Without a doubt, Steven and I would have not want anyone else but the Hidden Valley Golf Club. They were a huge and important part of our wedding day ! A BIG HUGE thank you to Vicky, Jen, Pedro and the entire Hidden Valley Golf Club and Villa Amalfi Ristorante!!! Thank you so kick for making us feel so special, and for treating us like family and making our big day all about us!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/07/2016
    We have booked our May 2016 wedding and are so very excited! Vicky is incredible to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very timely with her responses. This venue has amazing packages and had amazing value. We can't wait for our special day and we couldn't imagine having.it anywhere else.
    Amy Married on 12/20/2015
    Our wedding timeline was managed very well, even with last minute changes like our hotel delaying our arrival! The food is delicious here, and the coordinator, Vicky, is fantastic. Vicky is responsive, honest, and truly has your best interests in mind. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for, and a lot of that is thanks to Hidden Valley Golf Club and their staff.
  • User1993518 2+ years ago
    Hidden Valley golf course was absolutely the best place for the best price! We were on a tight budget and their prices are affordable. Vicky is absolutely wonderful! She worked with our needs on every aspect of planning. If we had to do this all over again Hidden Valley would be at the top of our list!
  • Tameeka
    Tameeka Married on 05/16/2015
    I had my wedding here on May 16, 2015 and I am still getting compliments on everything from the mountain views to the delicious food. Vicky & the staff here are amazing hands down!

VENUE: Driving up to the golf course the views instantly capture you. That's what sold us on the location. It's so serene with the birds chirping, the green lush landscape, mountains it's just peaceful. Inside the villa Amalfi Resturante you have floor to ceiling window views of the entire golf course. With our uplighting the DJ added it was just the perfect romantic setting.

FOOD: The BEST! I've been to a few weddings and the food is always just blah. They take pride is serving top notch QUALITY and DELICIOUS food. All of our guests complimented how GREAT the food was.

STAFF: Vicky the coordinator is so down to earth and just the sweetest person ever! Always available when we had any questions, the staff was always there when we needed to pop in and get measurements of the room or had any questions about set up, always welcoming. The day before the wedding I dropped everything off to Vicky and she handled it ALL on the wedding day. I showed up and everything was in it's exact place just how I envisioned it would be.

Wonderful location. Can't thank everyone over at Hidden Valley enough. Everything was literally perfect! Our wedding day was the BEST DAY EVER!
    Danielle Married on 05/17/2014
    What a beautiful day from beginning to end. Vicky was amazing to work with and took care of every detail. The food was awesome, and the service was great. The entire staff was very accommodating and extremely friendly. This place by far exceeded my expectations and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this venue for any big event that you might have. Thank you Vicky and staff for making our special day so memorable!!
    Jamie Married on 07/28/2012
    Great location, great staff! My wedding was great, thanks to vicky!!! Thanks!!
    Megan Married on 03/01/2009
    Nicole Hansen and her team made my wedding a success! She is a brides gream come true!
    Megan Married on 04/10/2010
    Hidden Valley golf course was absolutely the best place for the best price! We were on a tight budget and their prices are affordable. Vicky and Nicole are in charge of planning events and they were wonderful! They set up everything for the ceremony and the reception including decorations, favors, guest books, etc. If we had to do this all over again Hidden Valley would be at the top of our list!
  • Kavisha
    Kavisha Married on 11/20/2021

Best service ever from the food to the venue

This place is a gem! We had our wedding here on 11/20/21 and the day couldn't go any more smoothly than it did. The views our guests had were breathtaking from the mountains to the golf course to the city lights to the lake. Our guests enjoyed the food so much! Mostly all of them went for seconds on our buffet. Also I wanted to give a big shot out to Rachel who was such an amazing coordinator! She really just wanted us to have a beautiful wedding and did everything she could to take care of us. Highly recommend Hidden Valley!
  • F
    Farley C. Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Venue

Vicky was amazing at working with me to make the day extra special. She was on time with everything. Little fumble on not letting the photographer know the ceremony started but the videographer captured what was missed. Would book again.
  • User1085481 2+ years ago
    Great scenery and location! Very good service, polite, and nice people.
    Beverly C. Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful Experience

Professional staff! They were thinking of things I couldn't and kept on top of things in the background. My family and friends didn't have to do much with prep work because the staff was one step ahead of everything.
    Mike G. Married on 10/26/2019

Helpful and Friendly

So far they have been very helpful about getting things in order.
    Melissa Married on 06/25/2011
    We had a few snags at our church and didn't get approved for our June wedding date until January. That is way to late to be looking for a reception venue for a summer wedding. We searched around and got alot of no's and outrageous quotes, then we came to Hidden Valley. Vicky had the space open and was willing to work with us to get us what we wanted. Our big day went off without a hitch and all of the employees gave us outstanding service!
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 03/21/2020

Great day overall, but don’t trust the wedding coordinator

Rachel was a bartender and she was more helpful then the actual wedding coordinator Vicky. I told Vicky idk how many times I wanted ivory not black table clothes and when my florist arrived there were black table cloths. Also, we reviewed how I wanted the day to go and yet the day of she was either MIA or My bridesmaids were doing her job. If you get married here tell them you want Rachel the night of your wedding she was the only reason I let go of the crap Vicky did and Rachel went out of her way to make sure our day was amazing!!!

Hidden Valley Golf Club's reply:

Hi Heather, We appreciate your review. We pride our company on exceptional customer service and I do apologize about the linen. I was here that day and know that it was switched in a matter of minutes. By time your florist unloaded the tables were ready. The person in charge of set up looked at the paper that had your original choice of linen color. After the ceremony, Rachel & Anne are Managers of the events. The are briefed before the event starts. Once the ceremony is over, Vicky leaves and Rachel or Anne takes over the event. I am pleased to hear Rachel did a great job. She is wonderful!! All of our staff really does care about our customers. Although once in a while things do happen, (linen) I hope you are overall pleased with the your event. Congratulations - Nicole Hansen - Owner
  • Jamie
    Jamie D. Married on 01/06/2022

Cancelled event

Booking was cancelled without contacting me once:

A family member asked the venue about safety precautions taken by personnel concerning the pandemic since we have immunocompromised guests. Hidden Valley rudely responded to the family member to search for another venue, credited the deposit back, and cancelled our booking.

All of this happened without even contacting me, the bride, once. The family member was NOT the one who signed the contract, nor paid the deposit. Very unprofessional and crazy all of this can happen without the venue contacting me personally.

Hidden Valley Golf Club's reply:

Good Morning Jamie, Very sorry for misconstrue information. The "family member" who paid the deposit and signed the contract, called and demanded that I show proof that all our employees have been vaccinated, as this is a vaccinated invite only event. I very kindly, explained that it is against HIPPA law for me to share medical information of any individual. This is a very tough time for everyone and with the escalating demands of breaking HIPPA law, I suggested that it was in the best interest of both parties that they find a different venue that can meet their needs. We were in agreement and ALL monies were immediately refunded. I take pride in my customer service & the happiness of my clients is my TOP priority. Best Wishes on your search for the perfect venue. -Nicole Hansen Owner