Hidden Valley Animal Adventure Reviews

Hidden Valley Animal Adventure 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Meacham · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Vow renewal

We had a beautiful vow renewal here in Alril 2018 for our one year anniversary. Martha went above and beyond for us and made the day so special!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Hidden Valley Animal Adventure 19
    Hidden Valley Animal Adventure 20

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Hidden Valley

I have gotten nothing but amazing compliments from guests that attended our wedding at Hidden Valley. It was a unique venue and so different from anything else in the Western New York area.
    Cyndee was an absolute dream to work with during our wedding planning process and answered all of our emails, phone calls, and annoying requests! She was so accommodating to us and made our day perfect!
    The food was incredible, they helped set up all of our decorations, and even made our ceremony indoors feel intimate and cozy, despite us wanting it outside, however, with the weather we had it was not a great option! We are so happy that we chose Hidden Valley!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Melinda · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding from Hidden Valley from start to finish was absolutely amazing . Cyndee Fitzsimmons was so incredible ! She took
    care of everything and always responded promptly to emails, phone calls, or any questions we had. She always assured us that everything would work out perfectly. We were were initially worried about a schedule and she was so professional and had every detail down to a “t” to make sure everything went on time and smoothly . The food was phenomenal and the actual venue was breathtaking . We cannot wait to receive our photos and would recommend Hidden Valley to everyone ! We will forever remember our special day with many thanks to Cyndee and the wonderful staff!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing Cyndee was in helping plan our day. Everyone loved the venue and the food. We had a blast. Something a little outside the box of traditional, but we couldn't have chose a better place.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Hidden Valley Animal Adventure could quite possibly be the perfect wedding venue. While it does have that “rustic” feel with the antler chandeliers, stone fireplace, and wood beams, you aren’t confined to that parameter in your planning. The gazebo on the pond with the swans and ducks swimming around gives the lodge a romantic feel and is the perfect setting for an outdoor ceremony. The food and bar service is phenomenal and affordably priced. This venue won’t “nickel and dime” you through the booking process and includes a lot of perks that many other locations would charge you for. There are two cute, accommodating hotel rooms on site that are perfect for getting ready before the ceremony or for having a place for the bride and groom to crash after the party. Cyndee - the wedding coordinator for Hidden Valley - is amazing to work with. She is willing to answer all of your never-ending questions and is there for every step of the wedding day. She made sure that the hall was decorated exactly as we had envisioned and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I really cannot fully express how amazing my experience with Cyndee and the entire team at Hidden Valley was. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hidden Valley Animal Adventure's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your very kind words, and recommendation. To fulfill your wedding vision was so important to me and will always be my mission.
    You both are very special and I thank you for the wonderful opportunity for myself and the staff at the Lodge to share in your very special day.

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2017

Words can't even describe Hidden Valley - absolutely breathtaking! Cyndee at Hidden Valley, is the best! She was so accommodating and very easy to work with. We live out of town, but Cyndee worked with us and my parents to make sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. We had two days at Hidden Valley - a ceremony day and reception day. The ceremony day - Cyndee made sure that the whole thing flowed smoothly. We had a rehearsal the night before to make sure all of us knew what we were doing as well. The ceremony was amazing! She was open to our ideas and made everything we wanted happen. She let us know when we were supposed to get in the horse drawn carriage, when to walk down the aisle, cued the music, etc. After the ceremony, we had a cocktail party. She let us pick whatever food and drinks we wanted for the cocktail party. Hidden Valley did all the set up and clean up from the ceremony day. Reception day - Cyndee let us get there as early as we wanted. We were able to take all of our photos prior to the reception, outside and inside at Hidden Valley. She made sure that all the vendors were taken care of - where to go set up, where they would be eating, etc. We got to select our own menu for dinner - you can pick any food that you want. You can suggest anything - you do not have to select from the menu. We wanted chicken parm (which was not on the menu) and filet mignon and the chef accommodated. We had a taste test prior to the reception date and approved of the food. The food was hot, delicious, and served in a timely fashion. We were all impressed. They also allowed us to pick the alcohol that we wanted and had everything we asked for. Hidden Valley did all the set up and clean up this day as well. We can't say enough how amazing this place and people, especially Cyndee, is to have your wedding ceremony and reception. We truly had the best times of our lives and wouldn't have changed a thing about Hidden Valley!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

We held our October wedding at the Lodge at Hidden Valley, both the ceremony and reception. From day 1 of planning, our account rep Cyndee was instrumental in making our vision into a reality. She was extremely accommodating and responsive the entire year through planning. Her calm demeanor and drive to keep us happy shows years of experience in her expertise. I truly appreciated her ability to calmly keep us on track the entire planning timeline as well as the day of. The staff was just as amazing, every single one that we interacted with throughout our experience. The views are absolutely breathtaking. The food was TOP NOTCH!! Our wedding could not have possibly turned out any better and it's all due to this family run business and staff. My guests are still raving about the day and they cannot wait to visit again during their tour season. Thank you so much to all of the staff at Hidden Valley Animal Adventure. We only wish we could relive the day over and over!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2016

First, The Lodge at Hidden Valley is extremely beautiful. If you are looking to have a rustic wedding, this is THE BEST place to have it. I had my ceremony at a church in EA but it would be a beautiful place to have a ceremony if you wanted to have it on site. Cyndee was the best wedding coordinator there is. My perfect wedding would not have been as great if it wasn't for her making everything so easy. She makes planning/decorating so easy. She responds very quick to any questions you have. The staff are AMAZING. The food was AMAZING (I did the buffet). The bartenders were INCREDIBLE. The view is BREATHTAKING. It is so nice having the outdoor space for your guests to take it all in. I could not have found a more perfect place for my wedding. I highly recommend everything about HVAA....and as an added bonus, the kangaroos are by the windows at the reception. Great dinner entertainment. EVERY GUEST told me what a great time they had!!! Worth the drive to Varysburg 110%.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Honestly, this was the easiest part of planning for my big day!! Everyone was great and couldn't have been more helpful. My only negative comment would be to recommend NOT staying there the night after your wedding day. During our stay the shower drain was clogged and the morning breakfast wasn't good at all (hard & tasteless muffins). However, everything that had to do with our actually wedding ceremony was SUPERB!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Everyone was great! The even coordinator, Verity was awesome. We couldn't have pulled it off with out her!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jenna Lynn · Married on 01/21/2012

Honestly, my wedding was a fairytale wedding. We chose to do something offseason and found the venue through googling sleigh rides. Once we saw the facility and met with the coordinators we knew that this was the place and we could stop looking.

We loved the rustic nature of the lodge and choose to add a lot of elegance through candles and white undertones. The facility is an amazing backdrop to add your own creative touches too and it isn't your average banquet facility.
    There is a beautiful mantle and fireplace inside that we were married in front of, it was very romantic and special.

We chose to include sleigh rides for the guests throughout the event as entertainment and the guests at our wedding loved it! Several exclaimed that it was the best, or one of the best, weddings that they had ever gone to!

I absolutely loved working with the wedding coordinator, Verity. We were all pretty excited before the wedding and a few days prior to THE DAY she emailed me some photos of the finished sleigh with our "Just Married" sign attached. (Which the lodge attached for us BTW... great service) I really feel like the quality of service was top notch and the whole day went wonderfully.

Once we booked with the lodge I gave the coordinator a list of vendors and then that was the last time I spoke with many of them. She coordinated everything on the big day for us!

Also, it is not the responsibility of the lodge to help set up or clean up the next day, however when the setting up and the cleaning up was taking place many offered and did help.

Our wedding was fabulous, we did end up ordering a few more appetizers on the day but I feel as though it was much better than people waiting around for food.

Also, we had our ceremony and reception in the same room. I really can't say enough for how seamlessly the staff at the lodge pulled off the two events without "bothering or moving items" in front of our guests.

I know that typically weddings are in the summer, but if you are thinking of something white, winter white that is, this is your spot.

Our photos are marvelous!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Brianne was our coordinator. She was amazing!! We can't say enough great things about this venue and it's employees! Very friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating, response turn around time was timely, etc. The venue atmosphere and surrounding landscaping is breathtaking. We had planned to have our wedding there in the fall with the color scheme of fall, but had to move our wedding date up due to my father's illness. I was a little skeptical having a winter wedding, but it was just as beautiful! They offer horse drawn sleigh rides and have views of animals from the venue. I would highly recommend this venue! The only downside was it only has two rooms to accommodate guests for overnight stay. We rented a party bus and commuted from hotel to venue and then back to the hotel in east aurora. Most of our guests had to travel 45 min to an hr to get to the venue, so it would have been nicer to have hotel accommodations that were closer.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Lacey · Married on 07/11/2015

1.0
      2.5
      1.5
      0.5

DO NOT HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!! My husband and I were married here in July 2015. We went through three coordinators in the wedding planning phase (two of them fantastic) but for wedding we had the newest coordinator, Cyndee. She was not very accommodating to our requests, fought them every step of the way, and does seem very wedding experienced. She made multiple ( some VERY big) mistakes on the wedding day and even left before the reception began! There was never a sorry or an offer to make things right during or after our wedding. I am so disappointed and upset at hidden valley. After attending other weddings this summer, it really showed me what a wedding coordinator and venue should do for thier brides and grooms that we did not get at Hidden valley. Look elsewhere

Sent on 08/29/2015