Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar Reviews

24 Reviews for Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar

• Moses

Moses Martin Gaskell · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly Recommended Vendor

I had the opportunity to book Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar services for an event, We were so amazed of the wonderful and professional service provider, This is our second time using Chateau and his Epic staff. we have more events to come and we have nothing but the Best!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Simone · Married on 02/24/2018

Chateau and his team helped to make our fundraising event one of the best we've ever done. They were professional, communicative, and willing to customize their work to fit with our donor's expectations. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Monica · event on 12/09/2017

Hidden Jungle is such a valuable resource! Professional, easy to coordinate, easy to work with, responds quickly, meets needs & requests and most importantly is friendly and outgoing! Has such a great attitude and set up! Reasonably priced as well. I don't know what we would do without Hidden Jungle at our Oregon Nurse Association parties!! Thank you for making our parties a success!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Judi · Married on 06/29/2017

We have used Hidden Jungle for a City of Grants Pass Mayor's event for two years in a row now, and will never use anyone else. Our event is themed, and Chateau is always very flexible in providing beverages that fit that theme (ie: a variety of Mexican beers for our Fiesta dinner). You can't go wrong with Hidden Jungle!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Hiring Chateau and his crew was the smartest decision we made for our daughter's wedding! They went above and beyond multiple times preparing for the wedding especially when the weather rocketed to 108 degrees!
    Hiring them, took all of the worry and stress away and our guests kept saying how professional and fun they were!
    I would recommend them 100% for any function a person might have and we will definitely use them again in the future!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Chateau and his crew worked hard to ensure our wedding day was spectacular. Utmost professionalism and outstanding drinks made from scratch. You will not find a better bar experience anywhere else.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff was amazing and friendly. They did everything we asked for and more! If they have extra stock from previous events they often offer extra variety at no cost to you. They were on time and literally needed nothing from us, no stress, or worrying about planning or purchasing your own inventory for your event! Our specific event we paid around $1600-1800 for an open bar event with about 120 guests. This included a signature cocktail for each the bride and groom, as well as multiple beer and wine options and soda for underage guests, servers, bar set up and tear down, all serve ware needed for the bar! And of course Chateau the owner was there as well. He is amazing and professional and can literally do anything u want!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Hidden Jungle was absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with at my wedding. Chateau was great the entire time. He was flexible, met with us on several occasions, and did an excellent job the day of the wedding. I cannot recommend them highly enough. You will not be disappointed if you use them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Hidden Jungle was amazing! Chateau was great from the start; he was quick to respond to my inquiry and remained easily accessible throughout the planning process. He easily customized a package for our wedding that was much more affordable then other vendors I had researched. As impressed as I was with Hidden Jungle before the wedding, I was even happier with them on the day of the event. Our guests raved about the quality of the cocktails and the friendliness of the bartenders. When my groom and I were unable to get away to the bar, Chateau sought us out to give us drinks. Thanks Hidden Jungle for helping us have a great wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Niki · Married on 08/02/2014

The owner was such a pleasure to deal with and he and his staff are so competent that we allowed them complete autonomy and the guests could not say enough positive things about the bar and the high quality service. You would be silly not to use Mr. Roberts and his company.

Sent on 09/05/2014

We used Hidden Jungle to serve Wooldridge wine for a backyard celebration attended by 80 family and friends. Our event was scheduled for 5pm - 8pm. Chateau and Shawn came by the day before to set up the equipment and become familiar with the venue. On the day of the event Shawn arrived an hour early to install the wine and be ready for early arrivals. At 8pm the party was still going strong so Shawn offered to stay an extra hour which was wonderful! There was no extra charge except for the additional wine that was served. He was gracious to guests and was helpful in any way that did not take him away from his post. We will definitely use Hidden Jungle for our next event.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Elisa · Married on 07/26/2014

Hidden Jungle mobile bar saved the day for me! I had been working with another mobile bartender for months with no real movement on next steps only to find out they were no longer the right folks to work with. After one call with Chateau, I was all set up and ready to go. He was friendly, accommodating and flexible - all things that make the day just that much easier on the bride. The service was on time and set up so that everything worked right away. We really had no complaints and the event would not have been the same without them. I would recommend their service to anyone looking for a bar for a party, wedding or fun event.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Billy · Married on 06/29/2014

Chateau Roberts and his Hidden Jungle organization have provided liquid refreshments at our annual Beacon Hill Blues Festival for the past five years and has done an excellent job, as can be seen from the rating we give him. We expect to have him return for all future events.

Billy Gates
    President, Ashland Blues Society

Sent on 10/03/2014

Hands down the best mobile bar around! I plan weddings for a living all over Oregon. I have lots of experience hiring and working with other vendors. I can honestly say that Chateau and his team are the best I have found in Oregon. He is quick with response time, professional and flawless. He went above and beyond what I had expected (I expect a lot). His prices were spot on. They also served the best blushing bride I have ever tasted. Their customer service made me proud and confirmed I have a new favorite. We decided to serve refreshments when people arrived and continued all evening. At the end of the night we had nothing but positive happy guests that did not want the party to end. These guys love what they do and are so good at it.
    I watched and talked with them all night and they are clean and absolutely awesome. I can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kendyl · event on 12/12/2013

This company is wonderful to work with. They answer calls and emails in a timely manner and are always prepared with ideas and suggestions to make the event even better

Sent on 03/14/2014

Dave · event on 12/08/2013

I contacted the Hidden Jungle for their services with less than 72 hours to respond after another vendor had declined to honor their agreement. It was the first major snow/ice storm of the year and the event was 30 miles away north with feezing temperatures outside, ice packed and slippery roads. Chateau and his staff arrived, setup and made it happen without a problem as if it was a normal winter day. Thank you again guys for helping me out in a pinch you guys are awesome.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Ruth · event on 09/28/2013

Chateau Roberts did a great job at our event. We had about 200 people and he was able to keep them all happy with his mobile bar.

I would definitely recommend his services to everybody. We will be using him again at our next event!!!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Camie · Married on 08/10/2013

Where do I begin on the wonderful things to say about this company! The affordability, quality of service, and flexibility was was above and beyond what we could have expected! Chateau called and met with us on several occasions prior to our wedding day to ensure we had all our questions answered and that everything would be ready for the big day. We knew exactly what to expect, there were no surprises! On our wedding day, the servers arrived with plenty of time to set up and were dressed and presented very professionally. Even when we had to move our entire reception area due to a down pour of rain, Chateau and his staff did not miss a beat. They moved around the venue with drinks in hand and made sure all of our guests were satisfied and taken care of, soaking wet and all! It was a very eventful and chaotic evening and the team we had from Hidden Jungle truly went above and beyond outstanding customer service! Following our wedding day, my husband and I received numerous compliments on the bar service we had at our wedding and I would recommend Hidden Jungle to anyone looking for drink service for an event!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Amy · Married on 07/28/2013

I would highly recommend Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar for any kind of event. They have a top notch customer service driven company. As a business owner I am pretty particular about services I hire. I do not hesitate to give my two thumbs up for these guys!!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Donette · Married on 07/20/2013

Chateau from the Hidden Jungle is our favorite bartender! We own an outdoor wedding venue on the river and have had the Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar out to our place for several events. Every time they are set up and ready to go when expected. Their staff is friendly and engaging and make the reception fun for all. We recommend them to all our potential clients. When the Hidden Jungle Mobile Bar is at your reception or event you will not be disappointed! They can cater to your specific needs if you want a specialty drink, only want to provide beer and wine, or want to "go for the works" and have a full bar. Any way you choose, the Hidden Jungle is the best Mobile Bar and our number one choice hands down! Cheers!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Paul · Married on 07/26/2014

Great Bartenders, showed up early, set up as planned and served the drinks as planned! After the ceremony they brought us beers and made sure our cups were filled during dinner. The guests enjoyed the wide selection of mixed drinks and the amount of excellent beer (Rogue Dead Guy Ale) that was provided. Plus, the bartenders did not skimp on the alcohol in the mixed drinks. They were one of the reasons our wedding was such a success and I highly recommend them! We were happy to pay a little extra for the extra class, professionalism and general trustworthyness of the bartenders, especially Chateau!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Loretta · Married on 03/22/2014

Very easy to work with. Bartenders were super friendly at wedding reception.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Michelle · event on 09/28/2013

We have worked with Hidden Jungle on several occasions. They provide excellent customer service and are very professional in every aspect of their business. They are on time and very easy to work with! Hidden Jungle is the only mobile bar we will recommend to our customers.

Michelle O.