Hidden Hills Estate Reviews

50 | Rindge, NH

50 Reviews for Hidden Hills Estate

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was beautiful and we are very happy we chose Hidden Hills as our venue. We loved how we could really make it our own with our decor, and we even set our ceremony up in front of the garden area instead of at the gazebo. All of our guests complimented how gorgeous everything was and they all enjoyed the food as well! In comparing venues, Hidden Hills was very reasonable price wise and accommodating to a large guest list.

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Hidden Hills catered my sisters rehearsal dinner this weekend and did a phenomenal job. The tables were set up beautifully and the food was AMAZING. People were raving about the food, especially the salmon, prime rib au jus, chicken, rice, and the potato twice baked. It was all so delicious! On top of that the staff was so friendly. I can't wait to have my wedding at Hidden Hills next year!

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Delicious food!! We attended a catered event and are currently planning our own wedding here for next summer!

Candie · Married on 08/08/2017

Beautiful very well maintained. Everyone is super nice and extremely helpful. Delicious Food! Would Highly recommend having any function here.

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Mark was great to work with, his team did a great job and the venue was absolutely beautiful!

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2016

This is my first time planning a wedding, and through all the jitters, the nervousness, and the inexperience with the whole event, Mark has been amazing to work with.

I showed up to the venue unannounced, and he made himself available to take me on a tour. I had been to two other venues in the area but Hidden Hills beat them both in cost and in quality. The courtyard is closed off by a rock wall and a garden which gives the ceremony space a very intimate, romantic feel. The ballroom is huge and elegant.

I was very picky about the time of day I wanted the wedding. Even though it probably makes Mark's job more difficult, he has been very flexible and we were able to work something out.

I am so excited for my wedding and I am feeling no regret or stress because of how great Mark and his company have been.

Sierra · Married on 08/14/2016

We could not be any happier with our decision to have our wedding at Hidden Hills! Haley and Mark were great to work with! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the food was incredible! Our guests were blown away with how perfect everything was! We wish we could do it all over again!

• Sam Adams

Sam · Married on 07/23/2016

Hidden Hills was a great venue with incredible food. The owner, Mark, worked with us through the entire process, providing flexibility and offering us a number of options for each detail. We received so many compliments on the food, especially the filet mignon, which was cooked perfectly. We were married in the garden and had our reception under the pavilion. Everything was beautiful, and they even had a fogging machine to keep bugs away. I also view their prices as extremely reasonable. I would recommend Hidden Hills to friends and family for any event big enough to need a venue. Thank you Mark!

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first day we met him and toured Hidden Hills Courtyard! He was very responsive to endless emails and willing to help in any way possible. Mark has great attention to detail and was willing to set up my decorations the day of the wedding exactly how I described. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone! The food was great and the environment was fun and beautiful! I am very happy we chose to celebrate our special day at Hidden Hills. It could not have been more perfect! Jen and Nick Haskell

Hidden Hills was very professional, clean, and attentive to my guests my needs. I highly recommend this facility for any occasion.

Where to begin!? Thank you Mark and staff for helping us host a beautiful, unforgettable wedding.

First of all, Mark was extremely helpful from day one. He is a very nice, professional, and generous man. Mark & Haley were very prompt in responding to calls and emails; they always had answers for every question and also had wonderful suggestions to help make the event top notch.

We have been getting compliments regarding our wedding every single day since the wedding. People thought it was beautiful, they had fun, and the food was simply amazing. It is hard to please everyone when the event has 150+ people - but this was not a problem for us! What's more amazing about the food is that Mark also had two other weddings going on at the facility that same night - this is amazing that the food was consistent and delicious. What is also amazing about that, is that things went so smoothly, you would never have known there were two other events going on.

Another nice tidbit to add is that we had to add a cake VERY last minute due to a problem in transporting our original cake from someone else. Mark had a baker who made the cake in LESS than 24 hours and it was absolutely beautiful, and more importantly, DELICIOUS! Thanks for being accommodating.

The venue has three different event halls; two indoor, and one outdoor (pavilion). Each space has it's own beauty and uniqueness so you can truly hold any type or style of event at this venue.

The service was wonderful. The staff was very professional and helpful. We opted to hold our ceremony in the same room as the reception; the transition from ceremony to reception was so smooth, you would have never known they had to move a few things around to transition into the reception.

Thank you Hidden Hills! I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for an event space (weddings, showers, other parties). This facility is also VERY reasonably priced, especially for the quality of the food and service!

Nancy · Married on 08/15/2015

Food, atmosphere & service were top notch!

Carissa · Married on 07/18/2015

We used their catering services which were phenomenal throughout the whole process of our wedding. We used an outside venue so their crew had to come to us and feed 100 guests. There were a few bumps with the reception venue that we used and Four Star Catering worked with us ensuring that everything would run smoothly even when things went wrong on our end.

Their food was amazing from the appetizers to the entrees. We received so many compliments from our guests about how great and filling the food was - ordered Prime Rib and Baked Stuffed Chicken.

The place settings were beautiful, adding the perfect touch to our reception. We would most definitely use Four Star again if we get the opportunity!

Renee · Married on 07/10/2015

HIdden Hills made our fairy tale wedding come true! From the very beginning Mark and his staff were on point! We had to plan the majority of our wedding from NC, but Mark made us feel at ease. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner and they even full-filled our special requests without hesitation. Marks wife, Missy, and daughter, Haley were also extremely pleasant and incredibly helpful. The absolute beauty of the Courtyard speaks for itself! Once you see it you will fall in love with it like we did. Our guests raved about the Steamship Buffet and we found it to be incredibly delicious. Thank you Mark, family and staff for being so professional, so helpful and so amazing! And thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our Happy Ever After that much more incredible!

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

From start to finish, Mark and his staff were nothing short of amazing! Mark promptly answered every one of my ridiculous questions and always offered to help in any way he could. The outdoor venue was absolutely beautiful and perfect for an outdoor wedding. The food was incredible and you get so much for your money (we chose a buffet option)! The compliments from our guests were endless! You really cannot get this much quality and attention to detail for your money anywhere else. We are so thankful to Mark and his staff are making our day so special. We wish we had another reason to go back and celebrate some more!

Hidden Hills is a beautiful venue. The staff was very attentive and organized. Amazing food! Highly recommend Hidden Hills for any of your function needs. You won't regret it!

Last week my husband and I celebrated our vow renewal ceremony at Hidden Hills. We eloped when we were married six years ago and finally wanted the wedding we had put off. For the past year we had been planning and Mark took the time to walk us through everything from start to finish. He was more than accommodating, even with my frantic phone calls as the day drew near changing things up. We had initially picked Hidden Hills because we fell in love with the courtyard area. The space was so beautiful on its own that we did not even worry about spending the extra money on flowers or excessive decorations. When the day finally came everyone raved about how beautiful it was. Family members even took senior photos and other family photos using the scenery that was there because of how nice it looked. It truly was even better than I had remembered. As we watched the weather when the day was approaching I was concerned that it might rain, Mark assured me that they could enclose the pavilion and everything would be fine. Luckily the weather held out and it ended up being perfect, but it was one less thing to worry about knowing we did not need another contingency plan and Mark would be on top of it. The day of the wedding the staff was super friendly and helpful. Anything we asked for, they were on top of. They stayed in the background throughout the day and made sure everything stayed on track according to the schedule we had given them. My husband and I are big foodies. We love a good meal and were not afraid to sit down and enjoy it when the time came during the reception. We had eaten at Marks restaurant, The Harbour, down the road a couple times while we were visiting the area and had high expectations based on that. We were not let down. We had a buffet which can be difficult to pull off with good food and everything was phenomenal. Everyone that came enjoyed their meal and we have been hearing about how good everything was since.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Hidden Hills Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

I have only great things to say about Hidden Hills, the owners, and the employees. The facility was incredibly clean and beautifully landscaped. The event staff was friendly and thorough. The food was fantastic. I would quickly choose this facility for another event.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Thank you so much!

Maggie · Married on 07/19/2014

We could not have asked for a better wedding and reception. Haley was amazing in making sure everything was set up as we asked and that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Mark was so accommodating with all of our requests and changes. The whole staff was friendly and professional. We have heard nothing but Rave reviews on the food and how wonderful the venue was. Our wedding was picture perfect and we owe it to Hidden Hills and their amazing Staff. Thank you!!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

We had originally visited the venue for the marble room but once Mark took us on the tour and showed us the courtyard, we were hooked! The venue its beautiful - with so many flowers and a natural, secret garden-esque feel to it, we didn't need many floral arrangements for the actual wedding.
    And the food!!!!!!! Holy smokes was it delicious! We did both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding with Mark and people could not stop raving about both meals. I'm not one to stick with your traditional chicken and buttered vegetables ... The New Orleans style buffet had plenty of flavor and he was willing to work on menu ideas with us. I'm a vegetarian so he changed a few things out and I couldn't have been happier with the results.
    I'll give him this much, Mark was very patient and super helpful. I think we chat menu ideas at least four times and anytime we had questions, he was quick to respond. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Hidden Hills in a heartbeat. He and his staff were amazing, the place was well-kept and clean, the food was fantastic, and everything went so smoothly.
    If I could have afforded to tip 150%, I totally would have - they're worth it!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Hidden Hills Estate's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing us to make your day special!

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2014

Mark & the Hagemeyers' were wonderful to work with. They were very attentive and helpful. My wedding was outdoors in the Courtyard, which was absolutely beautiful, especially at night with all of their romantic lighting. My photos came out perfect, and it was very convenient to be able to take pictures at the venue in front of all of their large entrances, gazebo, their waterfall, and flowers, instead of having to drive elsewhere with the whole family/wedding party. We also chose them to cater for us and we picked the Steamship Buffet. The food was delicious, and my guests have been raving about how good the food was (even now- weeks after the wedding.) My wedding ceremony ran an hour late at my church, and the Hidden Hills Staff was very accommodating to this. Haley kept checking in with us in-between our pictures until we were ready to have our food served. We paid a remarkable amount less for this venue and catering than at any place I had looked into. I am so glad I went with Hidden Hills and I will recommend it to everyone, because it was so worth it, I didn't have to worry about anything, and I have beautiful pictures as a result. Thank You!

Jim · Married on 05/27/2014

This place is the best in the area.. I have been to many weddings at Hidden Hills, and the food, service, value and attention to detail has always been unparalleled. Mark and Missy are genuine people and true on property owners, truly concerned about every couple and every event - nothing ever cookie cutter, they always care deeply about everyone. DO NOT MISS THIS VENUE!!

Elisabeth · Married on 05/03/2014

Everything went nice and smooth they were on top of things and always made sure we had exactly what we needed. They made the process and everything very smooth.

We are so glad that we chose Hidden Hills as the venue for our wedding. Everything was great. The food was fantastic, the service was very professional and accommodating. The hall itself looked great! We were very happy with everything!

jackie · Married on 10/12/2013

I was married at Hidden Hills in October of 2013. I had the best experience working with Mark and Haley at Hiddens hills. They bother were able to accomodate everything i asked, and the food was absolutely incredible. I since refered them to my cousin who was married in June 2014 and had the exact same experience. Food was just as expected, INCREDIBLE! And they were very attentative and just a flawless company to do buisness with. I have two friends getting married in the near future and have definitely recommended Mark and Haley at Hidden Hills to both. Wonderful family and wonderful buisness!