Hickory Ridge Golf Resort Reviews

63 | Holley, NY

63 Reviews for Hickory Ridge Golf Resort

63 Hickory Ridge Golf Resort Reviews

Renee · Married on 09/08/2018

Hickory ridge made our wedding day a day to remember!!! From day one to the day of the wedding they worked with us to make sure our day was special!! To the grounds to the food everything was absolutely amazing!!! Our guest had such a wonderful time and complemented how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was!! I will suggest them to anyone looking for a wedding venue!! Thank you again so much for making our day special!!!

Mr and Mrs.Bennett :)

Hickory Ridge Golf Resort 1
    Hickory Ridge Golf Resort 2
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't thank the staff at Hickory Ridge enough!! We had our reception of about 70 people in the Club House. Being that we live in Florida, I booked the venue before even seeing it! They really made the venue so much better when they replaced the buffet room flooring and redid the "old" bar... it was perfect for holding our place cards and set up for 'in memory of'. We hosted a selfie station in the buffet room as well and it turned out perfect! The staff brought over onto the big deck the fire pit and we hosted a S'mores party on the deck for our guests later in the evening. It was an amazing day that went by so fast. I am so glad that we chose Hickory Ridge. Much love and appreciation from Dennis & Christin in sunny Florida!

Hickory Ridge Golf Resort 3

emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I have absolutely no complaints with hickory ridge. They made our day perfect. The staff was VERY attentive. We were never without a drink or if we needed anything they were right there for us. They assisted in decorating and accommodated every need we had. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, outside and inside. I HIGHLY recommend hickory ridge!

Joan · Married on 09/30/2017

Hickory Ridge far exceeded our expectations for our son's wedding. Wendy was amazing to work with and extremely flexible for anything that we requested. Our guests raved on the beautiful of the venue and had nothing but compliments on the food. Thank you so much for creating an amazing wedding experience!

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

We were over the moon impressed with how the day flowed smotthly thanks to Lisa and the wait staff there. The wait staff truly cared and it was remarkable how much they did to make our day special I wish I could relive the day over because it was absolutely amazing!!!

Abbie · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely beautiful place. Event planners are amazing and very welcoming. I highly recommend this venue as it is very spacious and food is AMAZING! Perfect place for pictures. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Aryn · Married on 07/08/2017

It was a beautiful day! I would highly recommend this vendor!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

The staff and venue at Hickory Ridge were amazing! They made my day one I will never forget. They are very attentive, responsive and accommodating. I highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Brooke · Married on 06/03/2017

Wendy was such a pleasure to work with and responded so quickly to all of my emails throughout the planning process. Our day was beautiful I'm so glad we choose hickory ridge!

Kait · Married on 05/20/2017

It was a pleasure working with Wendy at Hickory Ridge. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the course of my wedding planning and on the actual day everything went so smooth! I was able to come in a few days before and set up the room as I'd like to and Wendy was there helping decorate and adding all the final touches. Food was great, staff was friendly and accommodating. My husband and I were so impressed with how quickly the food came out for our served dinner. We had a lot of compliments from guests. I'd highly recommend Hickory Ridge to others.

Shelby · Married on 05/05/2017

Hickory Ridge is not only beautiful but the food and service is fantastic. They made my special day better than I could of ever expected!

Jenn · Married on 11/26/2016

Find time to do the food tasting! It was amazing and really made us excited for our reception. This venue is amazing and run by fabulous people! We loved our day!

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2016

Wendy and the staff were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond and made our day even more special than we could imagine!

Carley · Married on 08/27/2016

The venue is beautiful and requires minimal decorations. Wendy and the staff were amazing to work with and the reception could not have been more beautiful. Outside is also beautiful for pictures.

Diane · Married on 08/27/2016

You definitely get it all when you book with Hickory Ridge. They were so patient and informative regarding details that I wouldn't have thought of. They made every change that I requested immediately. The meal was amazing. So many choices and everyone raved about the appetizer, sides (the loaded potatoes were unreal!!!), and the meats were perfect. The Chicken French is the best by far. The spacious room was also great. everyone was a part of the party at all times. The staff went above and beyond throughout the entire night. We even had another vendor come in and serve ice cream. Hickory Ridge is the best by far!!!

The perfect venue for our large wedding reception! Hickory Ridge catered to all of our requests and made the wedding planing enjoyable and easy! The food was delicious, staff was wonderful, plenty of room for all of our guests, many great photo opportunities and every detail of the reception was beautiful. My husband and I could not be happier to have chosen Hickory Ridge as the venue for our special day. Thank you to the great staff at Hickory Ridge.

I am so happy that me and my husband had selected Hickory Ridge as our wedding venue! Everything went perfectly; they were very accommodating with our meal/drink selections and the food was amazing! They definitely made this as stress-free as possible and I appreciate all the hard work and organization that they put in to make our day so special!

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

At first I was a little turned off of Hickory Ridge because of the proximity of the RV park to the party house, but don't let that deter you. Hickory Ridge is a wonderful place to hold your wedding. My husband and I loved working with Wendy. She was always responsive and helpful and made us feel comfortable having our reception there. The location is beautiful, and the food was absolutely delicious. Our guests are still telling us how much they loved everything! We had a few things we wanted to do a little out of the ordinary, and Wendy made sure it happened and went smoothly. Thank you to Wendy and everyone at Hickory Ridge for making our wedding day so memorable!

Holly · Married on 08/15/2015

I LOVED having my wedding here! All the staff was amazing (especially Wendy and Mary). Thank you guys for making my special day amazing

My husband and I wanted a menu that they did not have Cindy and Wendy both worked very hard to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out I had a wedding I will remember for the rest of my life <3

Heather · Married on 08/08/2015

My ceremony and reception were perfect! The ceremony was outside by the gazebo. The gazebo was decorated with the white tulle. I asked the staff to tie my color ribbon to the gazebo and chairs. The staff was very helpful! The pictures done outside turned out absolutely beautiful. The pond and tunnel are perfect spots for pictures. Hickory ridge has made some beautiful updates to the banquet room. My decorations went perfect with what they already had. The food was delicious. My guests didn't have anything to complain about. Our bar was very packed and hickory ridge staffed very well. Guests were able to get drinks whenever they needed. Overall, my wedding day was wonderful. I recommend hickory ridge to everyone. I even had guests at my wedding say that they wanted to have their weddings there.

Hickory Ridge is a beautiful setting for a wedding and reception. The staff was wonderful to work with. They helped us have our dream wedding!

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

Hickory Ridge was AMAZING!!! The staff were wonderful and so helpful. Wendy was so great to work with every step of the way! The inside was so beautiful from the enormous stone fireplace to the overhead string lights hung from the tall ceiling. We had such an amazing nights with great food and cocktails! Thank you again!!!!

Hickory Ridge did an amazing job on our wedding. The venue was beautiful, every aspect was exactly as I had envisioned. We are beyond happy we went with this venue for our wedding!