Hey! Mr. DJ Event and Lighting Group LLC Reviews

151 | Cincinnati, OH

151 Reviews for Hey! Mr. DJ Event and Lighting Group LLC

Nicole B. · Married on 05/10/2021

Awesome Night!

So happy we chose Hey Mr. DJ for our wedding. This was our second wedding so our teenage kids, plus many friends our age and our parents' age were there....and EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Brandon did an excellent job keeping the excitement going, read the crowd perfectly, and played music so that everyone had a blast!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • F

Frederick B. · Married on 03/04/2021

One awsome night!

Our DJ was Brandon and he was FANTASTIC! He transitioned the music perfectly! at no point in our reception was the dance floor empty. Our guests were of all ages, everything from Kiddos to Grandparents, and Brandon did a great job at transitioning between the songs and the different types of music requested. From classic R&B to Bollywood! He even played Baby Shark for the Kids, and everyone loved it! He kept the party moving all night!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Madison S. · Married on 11/06/2020

Hey Mr Dj is the best

Brandon at Hey Mr DJ is the best! With COVID we had to literally change everything the day before and he hung in there with me and assisted in everything! He actually was the DJ at my parents wedding 10 years ago when I was 13 and I distinctly remember him from their night. So when I got married I knew he was the best to work with! I cannot wait to get to work with him for our Reception! Brandon thank you for absolutely everything! Go to Hey Mr DJ. for the absolute best experience!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Awesome Experience!

Brandon was amazing! He got to know us as a couple and made sure our ceremony and reception music were perfect!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Amanda R. · Married on 09/12/2020

So happy using Hey Mr DJ for my wedding!

Brandon from Hey Mr DJ did a great job at our wedding! He listened to what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) and played exactly that. Everyone was dancing the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ or experience. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 09/09/2020

Awesome dj

Hey Mr. DJ was more than a DJ for our wedding, he was an awesome emcee and kept everything fun and on schedule, but not rushed! He really takes into account what music/vibe you want at your wedding and does a wonderful job at keeping people on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha T. · Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Job!

I highly recommend Hey Mr. DJ to anyone planning a wedding! They did an amazing job and ensured that our ceremony and reception went smoothly. They were also extremely thorough and helpful in the planning stages before the wedding. They definitely know how to keep the party going and the guests engaged!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Nobody does it better!

Brandon was off the chart AWESOME! Total professional that KNOWS what he is doing and how to get a party started and keep it ROCKIN'!! Our guests had an unbelievable time and literally danced the night away. He provided quality from the beginning and introductions, to dinner music, and then to the party! Music sets the tone for any great event and we couldn't have made a better choice ... and our guests thought so too. Bravo Brandon... it was a night we will never forget!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Justin

Justin K. · Married on 09/13/2019

Professional and Responsive

Seth was amazing at providing ideas through out the planning and preparation of our big day. He had it all handled and things went off with no issues. Seth and his team (DJ & Photo Booth lady) were great to have around during our special day. I heard multiple family/friends mention that the crew was 1st class and really lead the party down the right path.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Michelle W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding reception was AMAZING

My reception was perfect! Our DJ, Mike, was available the whole night and kept the reception flowing smoothly. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kadie H. · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

We went with Hey! Mr. DJ for our wedding in August and we are so glad that we did. All of our guests had a great time dancing all night long and still talk about it. Brandon made everything transition easily throughout the night. He suggested we start by getting a picture of all the guests up on the dance floor and afterwards everyone stayed to dance, even the older guests. I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and we have Brandon to thank for that. We would highly recommend Hey! Mr. DJ for weddings!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Sam B. · Married on 07/20/2019

Sam & Oona

What an incredible night. Brandon and the team at Hey Mr. DJ made our wedding & reception experience the most fun party we have ever been to. I highly recommend these talented professionals... They absolutely knocked it out of the park. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding one to remember!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Morgan E. · Married on 07/20/2019

Morgan Eilerman

Words can not do justice to the amazing experience I had with Brandon, Seth & the Hey Mr. DJ team! From the original point of contact to the day of the wedding, everything exceeded my
    needs and expectations!
    To any future brides and grooms, I cannot express enough how important a competent and reliable DJ is- They ran the show controlling the pace of my day, the mood of the room and making sure each thing ran smoothly. The Hey. Mr DJ Team made sure to not only provide an enjoyable evening but they included personal touches to make the day feel unique and special for my husband and myself. They made the entire process simple and wonderful and I cannot thank them enough. Do yourself a favor and BOOK THEM!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kenzie H. · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!

Mike was an amazing DJ!! Super easy to get in touch with and was super personable! Very pleased with his work! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Natalie D. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

Zach, our MC was absolutely amazing. The entire planning process as far as the music for our reception was seamless and was overall a great vendor to work with. Everyone also LOVED the photo booth. Everyone involved from hey! Mr.dj were professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Stacey H. · Married on 10/20/2018

We loved our DJ!

We knew Hey! Mr. DJ embodied everything we were looking for in a DJ the day we met with Brandon. He is very personable and fun to work with. He loves helping to create a unique event and was happy to incorporate our dinosaur-theme into releasing guests to the dinner buffet. Most importantly, Brandon (and his assistant) did a fantastic job keeping the dance floor alive. I received several compliments about the great music he played and how well each song transitioned into the next. He was clear and easy to understand the whole night which was something we were looking for to accommodate our guests who are hard at hearing. Also, we were very appreciative that he agreed to provide microphones and speakers for our outdoor wedding ceremony at fairly short notice. Overall, we were very happy we chose Brandon and Hey! Mr. DJ!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

We absolutely LOVED these guys. Smooth sailing from the initial consultation to the last song at our reception. They DELIVERED! There was someone up on the dancefloor ALL DAY!!! Thanks to Branson and his assistant for helping to make our day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kiana · Married on 09/15/2018

Kyle did our wedding and it was great. I had multiple guests come up to me and tell me it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to! We would highly recommend Kyle and the guys at Hey! Mr. DJ!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I had Brandon as the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! We wanted people to be dancing and having fun the whole night at our reception and he definitely got the job done!! Several people told us it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. We gave him very few song recommendations and let him work his magic and we are so glad we did. It took a lot of stress off of me to know I had such a great professional entertaining my guests. We opted to play the "shoe game" and "kissing game" during dinner at the reception and all the guests LOVED it. I highly recommend both.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Hey! Mr. DJ was extremely easy to work with and provided us with a great time for our wedding. Brandon was able to work with us even though we were planning from 3 hours away, and took the time to get to know us and personalize our wedding ceremony. What I most appreciated was that during the ceremony he made sure we were enjoying ourselves, even helping coordinate with other vendors so that the reception went seamlessly. We received many compliments about our wedding and what a great time it was, and the mood that was set by the services of Hey! Mr DJ. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kara · Married on 03/10/2018

Patrick from Hey! Mr. DJ did an excellent job with our wedding. He was very thorough and made sure to really help us personalize our reception. He really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the service we were receiving. We couldn't have found a better wedding DJ. Would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/10/2018

Hey Mr. DJ kept in touch with us along the way, made sure the plan for the evening was set, played the music requested and got the crowd into the evening. Our guests were complimentary to us about the DJ.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Karen · Married on 12/02/2017

Bill was awesome! Two friends from work had Bill as their DJ for their weddings, and he did not disappoint for ours! Bill was incredibly professional and so easy to get along with throughout the planning process. He shared great ideas on how we could make our ceremony and reception just the way we wanted via music and entertainment. Through conversation during our planning meetings, Bill quickly understood the type of couple we are and the kind of party we wanted our guests to have. This led to the right music and level of engagement that got our guests dancing and cheering! I would recommend Bill and Hey Mr. DJ without hesitation!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Andy · Married on 11/11/2017

Patrick did an AMAZING job! He was great from the very start. Everything was timely and done exactly how we wanted it to be. He kept the flow of things moving smooth and everyone was out on the dance floor! I’ve had multiple people call/message me and tell us how much fun our reception was and how much they loved the music. I would highly recommend going with them especially Patrick!! Thanks again!!!
    -Andy&Ben

Sent on 11/13/2017

John · Married on 11/10/2017

They are fantastic. I would like to write more but I will just say that they met and exceeded all expectations. Thank you!
    John & Jen Donnelly