Hey Clementine Floral & Design Reviews

1 User photo

Hey Clementine Floral & Design 1

Larissa Keen 路 Getting married on 08/03/2020

She鈥檚 the best !!!!!!!

Seriously the best ! Thank you so much for everything ! I really felt appreciated your commitment and time to all the changes I made , I went back and forth With my colors but I finally decided and she created a design that came to life ! So patient and kind ! I will always recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Larissa ,

You are the best ! Thank you so much for your kind words ! You were a beautiful bride. Sending wishes for a lifetime of happiness to you and yours 馃挄

Cayla Rick 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful and Beautiful and more beautiful

Let me first start off by saying she totally saved the day ! I completely forgot to order boutonni猫res for the dads and ring bearer !! She worked her magic and totally made them on the spot ! Didn鈥檛 even charge me, it was the sweetest!! Everything was perfect, the colors, the candles the flowers all beautiful.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sonia Tate 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Superb experience

Superb! I really appreciated her attention to detail and the fact that she used the extra flowers to add in different places for our ceremony , it was just breathtaking. Thank you so much for everything, I really am happy with how our wedding turned out . I will be referring her to everyone I know .

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sonia 鉂わ笍 It was so much fun flowering for your day ! Loved your color palette so much . Congrats again !

Denise Tobias 路 Married on 08/07/2019

Her professionalism is wonderful

It鈥檚 not easy to plan a wedding from another state but Without even meeting her in person , I knew I could trust her with our wedding flowers . We flew in all the way from Colorado for our wedding during the week. She provided me with pictures and ideas throughout the entire planning process which made it so much easier and eased any anxiety I had about my flowers . On our wedding day she had all of the bridesmaids bouquets lined up with the cutest labels , it was so beautiful. We loved that she even added that .

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Denise! Thank you for allowing me to make your day beautiful! When you renew your vows I鈥檓 coming to Colorado to flower it up ! Congrats again to you and yours 馃挄

Elaine Smitt 路 Married on 07/26/2019

So happy we found her !

So happy we found her ! It was a floral dream ! Loved everything about our flowers, such a talented florist!

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Hello my dear 馃挄 Thank you so much ! You were a true gem to with and your wedding day was a dream 馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄

Veronica Hayes 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Happy with everything!

Happy with everything! She created the perfect arch, bouquets and ceremony! We purchased the Whimsical package which was perfect because it included everything and for the price it was amazing ! I feel like we got 10k worth of flowers for $2500 !

Sent on 07/20/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Veronica , it was a whimsical dream ! You were gorgeous , such an honor to be able to create flowers for two of the most amazing souls .

kate davis 路 Married on 06/15/2019

We loved everything!

We were very pleased with how she set up our flowers for the ceremony and reception. It was a very hot day and we did not expect it but the flowers all held up so nice , she was easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and even stuck in there when I had a bridal meltdown and decided to change my wedding colors last minute, she offered up additional flower options immediately . We have recommend her to other brides and friends because of the quality and professionalism she demonstrates . Shes the best!

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

It was no problem at all , we made it happen and your wedding was amazing !!! Thank you again for trusting me with your vision 馃挄

Bree Ramos-Geer 路 Married on 05/25/2019

The best !

Simply the best ! She Created our jewel toned floral wedding with so many stunning florals ! We are so happy !

Hey Clementine Floral & Design 2

Robin Dyer 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Spectacular Florist

She was very detailed from day one and I felt like she got my vision and she actually listened to what was important. When I saw the ceremony I literally burst into tears as it was just spectacular !! We are still in awe !!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Robin ! It was a pleasure to work with you ! Thank you for trusting me with your vision 馃挄

Lauren Leva 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Created our Perfect Winter Wonderland in May

We had a crazy idea that we wanted to have a yosemite themed wedding in may that felt like a winter wonderland. She was so enthusiastic and excited when we told her our idea and when it came to life it was so beautiful, from the pines to snow capped pines for our backdrop ! it was a hallmark movie. We were very happy with how it turned out!

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Ahh Lauren 馃挄 I lovvvveeeed the winter wonderland idea , Thank you so much for letting me create your vision .

Kristin Winnen 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful flowers , amazing florist , the best

The best wedding florist in town ! I can say that because my wedding day was perfection! She was Highly recommended ! Her love for what she does shows and we are so happy we hired her !

Aubrey Thomas 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning flowers !

Our wedding was very upscale and elegant therefore we wanted an upscale designer that provided high quality flowers and she designed my vision perfectly! If you are looking for elegant designs and professionalism , she鈥檚 the perfect florist !

Tanya Thomas 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

I was really happy with how our Centerpieces turned out , I especially loved the silk ribbons and extra added floral touches to the table settings . Exceeded our expectations!

Rhonda Grace 路 Married on 02/14/2019

Very Talented Floral Designer

Andrea was recommended to us by our photographer. She was devoted to designing our wedding flowers from day one , asked all the right questions and was spot on with our wedding flowers . Quality was more important than price , she is worth the money!

Nikki Reyes 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Stunning work

Such stunning work and organization. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my bouquet, nailed my ideas perfectly.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Tatiana Davis 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing 馃檶馃檶馃檶

She went above and Beyond ! The flowers were amazing and she did everything perfectly! It was a whimsical dream ! Thank you so much for making our day perfect !

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Tatiana ! You were a beautiful bride ! Thank you choosing me to design your florals it was a pleasure!

Vanessa Yett 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Fairytale Wedding Flowers !!

I wanted a fairytale wedding theme with lots of pink roses , it was PERFECT!!!!! She even added flowers last minute to our sign in table that we totally forgot to add ! She came highly recommended by our wedding planner ! My sister is also having her do her flowers ! She鈥檚 a true blessing ! Love her work !

britt mayes 路 Married on 01/11/2019

Detailed, Caring and an amazing designer!

This girl is amazing! words cannot express how thankful I am that she did our wedding flowers! I was referred to her by our wedding planner, I had met with 3 other florists whom I felt rushed me through each meeting and when I sat down with her she took the time to explain everything and let me make the decisions , this girl stayed the entire wedding and not to mention we were able to give our centerpieces as gifts to our guests as opposed to other quotes where I couldn't keep the vases!! Shes's my lifetime florist and next will be our baby shower! she deserves 100 stars!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Britt , you were a beautiful bride and such a a sweet soul ! Thank you for your kind words and most importantly thank you for allowing me to make your day special!

Debra Goshen 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Happy Mother of the Bride here!

I hired her as the wedding floral designer for my daughters wedding at a private lake estate in San Diego. Being a former event designer it was important to have a spectacular floral arch and ceremony. Andrea was such a wonderful florist throughout the entire planning process and the day of the wedding. The flowers were EXACTLY what we envisioned. Her floral designs are one of a kind and you can tell she loves what she does and we loved that! Thank you Andrea

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Hi Debbie ! Thank you so much for your review ! It was an honor to be able to make your daughters day perfect !! Thank you for your kind words !

Joy Perez 路 Married on 12/02/2018

So happy with my bouquet

So happy with my bouquet , everything turned out just how I asked . We loved the ribbons and the little name cards for each of my girls . Thank you Andrea

Sent on 08/14/2019

Gabby Quintana 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal

I am so honored to write a review ! This womans work is phenomenal , she even provided an arch which saved us alot of hassle , she is extremely detailed and we appreciated that so much .

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kalene Yurima 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We loved our Flowers!

Andrea did such a great job on our wedding flowers, she came highly recommend our planner and photographer and we see why! she is so talented, I did not want to standard eucalyptus everywhere that everyone gets , I had unique ideas (black roses and red peonies) that I wanted to incorporate and she was totally open to adding a stylish twist to it, My Bouquet was AMAZING . I felt like other florists pushed copy and paste flowers on us and andrea allowed us show our unique style .

Celeste Gammons 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Beautiful flowers and Great service

Our wedding day was beautiful from the ceremony to the reception, she created exactly what I was looking for and more. She is worth the money!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hello Celeste ,

Thank you so much !! You were a beautiful bride ! Amazing dress !! So happy I could design your flowers ! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle Rowens 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Amazing and Talented florist

Hey Clemenentine aka Andrea , was our wedding florist for our wedding in Lake Arrowhead, we wanted a whimsical, magical woodsy theme with lots of whites and greens . I wanted a Big Big Bouquet and She brought our ideas to life , I balled my eyes out when I saw the ceremony, so perfect in every way, she was an absolute gem and even gave me an unexpected bridal gift bag, which was so sweet. We highly recommend her .

Hey Clementine Floral & Design's reply:

Danielle , I loveeeed the woodsy theme ! It was so much fun creating your vision! It was a beautiful wedding and your love for each other is truly one of a kind ! Thank you for your kind words !!

Taryn Turpin 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Purple Floral Paradise

We had a floral paradise of flowers when we walked into our reception, I requested a unique color of purple which she was able to color the flowers to match , can you believe that , seriously the best .

Sent on 08/13/2019