Hewitt Photography Reviews

Hewitt Photography 5
Hewitt Photography 6
Hewitt Photography 7

Nicolle · Married on 08/22/2009

Vita and Bryan were extremely professional and wonderful to work with. They brought an extraordinary amount of talent and creativity to my wedding.

Because Vita and Bryan work so many weddings, they are both astute at recognizing the "kinks" common to these events. When problems arose, they were quick to step in and offer alternative solutions. I thought they both went far beyond the call of duty and were instrumental in making our day seamless and wonderful. We could not have been more pleased with the finished product. The photos are breathtaking and our friends and family have raved about them. When I want to relive the day, all I have to do is log in and start clicking through the photos. I believe that we got more than our money's worth ten times over.

I enthusiastically recommend Hewitt Photography for anyone who wishes to have the grace and beauty of their wedding day captured by this artistic duo!

Angelina · Married on 08/21/2009

We were incredibly pleased with Bryan and Vita's professionalism, helpfulness and creativity in making our day a huge success. From all of our special requests to the plethora of family photos required with both of our blended families, Bryan and Vita took care of it all leaving us worry free and able to truly enjoy our day!
    Our wedding photos and albums will be cherished for years to come and we cannot thank Bryan and Vita Hewitt Photography enough for giving us the beautiful photographs that will ensure our memories will last a lifetime.

meghan · Married on 07/25/2009

We had such a fabulous time with both Bryan and Vita! Not only are they willing to travel, but they are fun, had great ideas, helped come up with an awesome 'photo booth' that created some of my most favorite memories, and they take AMAZING photos. I would highly recommend them.

Molly · Married on 07/18/2009

The best wedding photos ever!!! I am so glad that we chose Bryan and Vita!

Sent on 11/09/2009
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 05/02/2009

Bryan and Vita are great! We loved their photos and they were a pleasure to work with. I'm a professional photographer myself and I chose them for my wedding; I can't think of a higher recommendation than that!

Natasha · Married on 02/20/2009

Bryan and Vita recently photographed my wedding at San Francisco City Hall. The photographs came out beautifully. Their calm, positive, professional demeanor make them excellent wedding photographers. They made sure that the potentially stressful wedding dynamic remained calm, friendly, beautiful and positive. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have.

Serene · Married on 09/08/2007

Vita and Bryan are so creative!
    I was so pleased with my wedding pictures. I had a huge wedding party, and Vita and Bryan made all of us look great. Vita came with me, while Bryan tailed my beloved. I didn't see my fianc? until I walked down the aisle. It was great to see all of the photos of my, very nervous, husband to be. I loved to see the great candid expressions Brian and Vita captured.
    Vita listened to me, made me feel extremely comfortable and delivered the results I wanted!
    I would recommend, and have on many occasions, recommend Bryan and Vita.

Russell · Married on 04/01/2007

Brian and Vita were the most amazing photography duo and an unbelievable value. We took advantage of Vita's photojournalism skills by taking cabs around SF and shooting in some very unique locations. I recommended them to a co-worker of mine and she was pleased as well!
    -Russell

Grace · Married on 07/30/2005

My husband and I hired Hewitt Photography for our wedding in 2005. Vita and her partner Brian took the most amazing pictures that truly captured the magic of our special day. I'm not the most photogenic person, but in my wedding photos I look as beautiful and radiant as I felt that day! Prior to the event, Vita and Brian asked my husband and me in-depth questions about what our expectations were, and memorized our long list of relatives and special shots we wanted. On the day of, they worked well with the wedding site staff and they efficiently and professionally maneuvered around a couple of unexpected events that arose. The icing on the cake was that Hewitt photography had reasonable rates AND we got to keep the disks afterward so we coud make as many copies as we wanted without paying extra. I've since used Hewitt Photography for headshots, family portraits which have turned out beautifully. I've recommended them to several friends for a variety of occasions and everyone has been extremely happy with their work.

Sent on 11/05/2009

I have to say I love these guys! They were both art majors and you can see it in their work. They are very easy to work with and I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 11/16/2014