Heritage Florist Reviews

Reviews

100% recommend it

Gina M. Sent on 06/18/2024

Florals of my dreams!

Kennedy is amazing to work with! My wedding florals were very important to me and Heritage Florist brought my vision to life! I spoke with Kennedy multiple times leading up to the wedding and had an in person meeting with her. I showed her my inspiration and she nailed it! The price was also great as well. Everyone should book with this florist!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Sent on 09/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service

I can’t thank Heritage florist enough for the beautiful flowers they provided for my sons rehearsal dinner at Tara Inn. She recreated a photo I sent her and made sure to make it work for my budget. The guests complimented on how beautiful they were all weekend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Deanne T. Sent on 09/17/2023

Beautiful work!

Heritage Florist did a beautiful job with the arrangements for our wedding. Kennedy was easy to work with and responsive. She took my ideas and ran with them. We received many compliments on the flowers throughout the night.
    Abbey S. Sent on 12/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most AMAZING Florist in Northeast Ohio & Beyond!

Heritage Florist did the absolute MOST for my elopement, and I couldn’t be more thankful. I looked at countless Colorado florists and could not find a florist who was able to give me what I had envisioned for my bridal bouquet. I had this crazy idea that I wanted to have artificial flowers made here by Heritage Florist, and take them with me on a plane to Colorado and they did just that. Everything I wanted in a bouquet and more, was made just for me. They are so responsive & understanding in all of my crazy requests for my bouquet. My wedding pictures turned out amazing, and I attribute a lot of that to the quality and beauty of my flowers. I couldn’t recommend Heritage Florist enough to everyone I meet for any occasion. If you need flowers; they are your go-to!

Heritage Florist's reply:

Thanks so much, Abbey! We are still in awe of how beautiful your pictures turned out!! It was so nice to work with you!
    Gabriela T. Sent on 12/14/2022

Best florist ever

I can't rave enough about the amazing wedding flowers I received from Heritage Florist! My bouquet brought tears to our eyes and the arrangements were absolutely perfect! 10/10 will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for their big day or any occasion in general 💕

Heritage Florist's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Gabriela! We truly appreciate your continued support and constant recommendations :)
    Dominique F. Sent on 12/14/2022

Absolutely loved my flowers

Had the most beautiful flowers and greenery for my wedding and my bridal shower. You will be so surprised with the flowers

Heritage Florist's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Dominique! We were honored to be a part of your big day :)
    Chasey Sent on 12/27/2023

Excellent service!

Kennedy was SO helpful helping me pick my flowers for my wedding. My mom & I went into the shop knowing nothing about wedding flower arrangements. I left feeling confident in letting her take over, & do what she does best! She showed up on my wedding day with arrangements that were above my expectations! I still get so many compliments on my floral arrangements the day of my wedding. I would recommend to anybody looking for flowers for their wedding.