Heritage Event and Catering Reviews

18 Reviews for Heritage Event and Catering

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2019

Happy and Pleased

I hired Heritage Event and Catering for my Oct 2019 wedding. They went above and beyond the day of the make our day run smoothly and effortless. All my guests raved about how good the food was, especially the chicken! They provided all my wedding needs: catering, bar service, ceremony chairs, cake cutting, water goblets& utensils, clean up, etc. I am happy we went with them!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Micaela · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful customer service and excellent ability to handle stressed-out brides! The food was a huge hit with our wedding guests. We also used their bartending services which were excellent as well. Highly recommend using them for any event.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

The staff was friendly and efficient. They did an amazing job with setup and clean up. Everyone loved the food and begged to take home our leftovers! We are very pleased with their overall job!

Sent on 06/24/2017

jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Could not have asked for a better catering company for our wedding May 6th 2017. From the beginning things were easy and fun! We went with Heritage Events after meeting with them early spring 2016 after winning a raffle from a bridal show. We did a full service consisting lineins, chairs and a buffet BBQ, as well as them cutting the cake. They were quick to pleasing the bride and making sure our day was just perfect. Super professional and did a great job the day of. Really enjoyed the food that was prepared and served. I highly suggest if you are seeking a caterer for your wedding to give them a call for a consultation! You will be pleased!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Karen · Married on 07/08/2016

Heritage Caterers catered my daughter's wedding and were flawless and very professional! Our guests really enjoyed the food and staff was very easy to work with. Class act!

Sent on 07/19/2016

jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Food was amazing, staff showed up early which worked out perfectly since we had a slight change of plans since we couldn't have the ceremony out doors. All around loved them and would definitely use them again for an event!! What is really nice is you can take left overs home so you won't loose out on any money if you order too much or people don't show! Any event no matter what size this place is worth it promise!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2015

Heritage Party Rental was perfect for our wedding. We are laid back folks and did the wedding planning ourselves and they just made everything so easy. Picking out what we wanted was fun and easy and on the big day, they made everything come together perfectly. It was such a huge relief to have them take care of everything so seamlessly. Everyone was so helpful and attentive to anything we needed. Not to mention, friends have told us that we "won the best food award" after this year's wedding season! Everyone just raved about the food, and I agree that everything was absolutely delicious! An additional great item to note is that they offer everything al la carte. You get to pick and choose what you want down to every tiny detail so that you don't have to pay for anything that you do not want and you get to customize your package exactly how you want it. I would highly recommend these guys, they were a huge part of making our big day a wild success!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

Heritage Party Rental did their part to make our vision for the perfect reception come true. During the planning someone was always available to answer my questions, listen to my ideas and then offer suggestions that fit my needs. The linens were clean and crisp. Glassware clean and in great shape. The food was amazing, our guest loved the food! The set up and break down process was timed perfectly which kept our schedule on track. All around a great experience.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2013

After my original caterer cancelled last minute for personal reasons, Heritage Event and Catering stepped up. In just 2 months they were able to help me plan the wedding of my dream. Adrian was a great planner and helped me think of the small details that would make my day special. From the food, to the rental equipment, everything was high quality and delicious. They even accommodated my husbands request for a margarita maker! Compared to other local rental companies, their products were of the same quality or better and priced lower, which helped me have a high class wedding for a modest budget. Most of all, they were punctual, caring, and friendly making my wedding a day I will never forget.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Sydney · Married on 05/16/2017

Wonderful catering! We chose them for our wedding based on the variety of choices...not just "chicken or steak" options. I loved that their choices expanded into different cultural cuisines, such as Italian, backyard burger American, and seafood!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Megan · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding reception was at Heritage Event and Catering’s outdoor venue, Heritage Gardens, in April of this year. Everything from the planning, to the day of our reception was stress-free. The venue was beautiful. The food was delicious and everyone had a great time. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/24/2015

Our heartfelt thanks for making Jessica and John's wedding perfect. We were delighted with the tent and table set-up. It was amazing to see a parking lot transformed into an elegant banquet hall. Cooking the food on-site was a big hit with our guests!!
    Thanks for your patience and willingness to work with our schedule. Your people were delightful to consult with over the phone and helped make our day special.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Caterer

Heritage had a large selection of food to choose from for our wedding. We went the chicken, brisket, and pulled pork; with green beans and red potatoes as sides. Our guests LOVED the food. They kept telling me and my groom that it was delicious and some of the best wedding food they have ever had. Only negatives were: they set my wedding cake directly on the wood without a plate or anything so it was hard to get up, they were sometimes hard to reach, and we had to go with plain white plates because they designed ones were all scratched up.

Sent on 04/08/2019

They were wonderful to work with and everyone raved about the food.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Daniell · Married on 11/05/2016

4.2

They were a preferred caterer for our venue - but it so completely worth it! They were able to to provide our BBQ theme even though it wasn't exactly on their menu and it was a complete hit! The food was delicious and on top of that we were able to rent everything we needed from them - linens, table settings, etc. They were even able to provide additional place settings the day of when we realized we ran short. Super professional and responsive - and again the food was delicious.

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Eckard · Married on 07/22/2018

3.2
      3.0

Okay but could have been better!

Initial response time was quick but after trying to set up a tasting it took several days to get a reply. After placing deposit they said they would reach out 2 weeks before wedding to verify details but never did so one week before we emailed to verify and were charged to add “extras” that we asked for originally. Arrived promptly day of but were missing 2 of the 5 sauces we were told would be there. Bussing services were nice and bar tender was great but they packed up food 5 minutes after announcing guests could go back for seconds so anyone who wanted more had to get it out of take out containers. Overall our experience was fine but could have been MUCH better!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

2.8
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5

The people are nice to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Amber · Married on 07/25/2015

1.8
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0

Our original coordinator was very helpful and worked around our schedules to see the different table clothes and chairs. They also took quotes from other companies and adjusted their pricing to match. However they dropped off the wrong linens because they lost the notes from my meeting with Adrian when we changed our color based on the samples we were shown. This was months before the wedding so that change should have been noted, I called and after multiple tries they told me they would be sending the correct linens the following day. Nope, these were actually a worse color than the first set and this time they shorted us 4 tableclothes. I called atleast 10 times and sent multiple emails and received no response. They came and picked everything up and still no call. I began calling on a Friday. My wedding was Saturday where I used the wrong and short changed linens and it is now Tuesday with no response of any kind. I understand most companies not answering on the weekend but for a wedding event company it is unacceptable.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Heritage Event and Catering's reply:

We did deliver the linen that was chosen by you, and signed on our mutual contract. We are however very sorry that you are still upset with your linen order. We felt we made numerous attempts to work it out with you, but if you have any further concerns and would still like to discuss, please give us a call at (937) 778 - 1171.