Here Comes the Bloom Reviews

20 | Portland, OR

20 Reviews for Here Comes the Bloom

Susan Nopper · Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning Floral Arrangements

Alyssa from Here Comes the Bloom did the wedding flowers for my daughter's wedding last weekend! We had given her some input as to the colors and types of flowers that Jessica wanted, as well as outlining the various arrangements needed, but then left the rest to her creative talents. Best decision ever!!!! Alyssa created absolutely stunning arrangements for the ceremony and reception sites and was even able to create a couple of extra bouquets on site for tables we hadn't considered. The bridal bouquet was stunning, exceeding my daughter's "vision". We got so many compliments on the flowers - I wish Alyssa had been able to hear them all. I would highly recommend her services for any floral needs you have.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Brinnley

Brinnley Lemmon · Married on 07/31/2020

Perfect flowers!! Exactly what we envisioned.

We had such a positive experience with this company. She went above and beyond what we ever hoped. We had everything planned out for the actual wedding day, but 2 days before our first look photos, we realized we had totally dropped the ball and we forgot to get a bouquet and boutonnière for the pictures. She was able to help us with some last minute bouquets which looked amazing. She also was so good at copying Pinterest pictures we showed her. We were so happy with how everything turned out and we got so many compliments!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Cami

Cami Lemmon · Married on 07/31/2020

Incredible service, quality and price

I can't say enough about how awesome Alyssa was to work with for my daughter's wedding! She was prompt with her communication and so kind and accommodating in every way. She was able to execute exactly what we were looking for and even exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend and hope to use her services again.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, Kind, & Easy to work with!

Alyssa was wonderful to work with! She was flexible with meeting times and made the experience as stress-free as possible! Her work turned out amazing and received so many compliments!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Linda

Linda Jane · Married on 08/15/2019

Here Comes the Bloom did an amazing job for our children’s two weddings!

“Here Comes the Bloom“ will be doing the flowers for our daughter’s wedding in 2020. We hired Alyssa, the owner of Here Comes the Bloom in 2017 and 2019 and wouldn’t even think of other company to do flowers for us because you can’t get much better than perfect! Alyssa’s work goes above and beyond expectations, and every arrangement, bouquet and piece was perfect and added so much beauty to our wedding events. Alyssa’s professionalism is top notch. She will understand everything you want and need after speaking to her. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone! Love, love, love ❤️

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Amy

Amy Lutz · Married on 08/10/2019

Nothing but Excellence

Alyssa went above and beyond in every way for my wedding day! She met with me numerous times as needed to make changes, asked questions to ensure she got the vision I was looking for, and had excellent communication with me leading up to the big day. The flowers I received on my wedding day were beyond AMAZING. Alyssa put together everything I could have dreamed of and more for my floral arrangements. Every detail was done so beautifully - it really made my wedding stand out from the rest! She listened to everything I wanted and truly put my vision to life. Everyone complimented the flowers and were begging to take arrangements home at the end of the night! I would highly recommend Alyssa to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Megan Knowles · Married on 07/06/2019

The most beautiful and perfect wedding flowers

Alyssa was incredible and provided us with the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. Every single arrangement and detail was perfect. She is so easy to communicate with and asked great questions to get a full understanding of what I was wanting. As part of our order, she created a floral arrangement for our arbor that blew me away. It was all so much more than I had ever imagined and made our venue even more magical. She even placed greenery throughout various areas - the buffet, the dessert table, the photobooth table - that gave everything a cohesive look. I’m so impressed with her and would HIGHLY recommend her. She worked with our budget and delivered an incredible quality and quantity of flowers. We are over the moon.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Laycee

Laycee · Married on 06/15/2019

Alyssa is a rockstar!

Alyssa took such great care of us and her work is beautiful! She listened to our preferences and had excellent judgement when things didn’t go as planned - she made sure our vision came through! She was flexible with us, helping us achieve the look we wanted at a price we were comfortable with. You will NOT regret hiring her!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you alyssa!

Definitely recommend Alyssa and her team! She made the process so easy for me and the bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful! More than I expected it to me!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kait Yang · Married on 04/12/2019

Our Wedding Flowers Were Perfect!

Alyssa was amazing to work with! I didn’t really know what I wanted with my flowers other than colors, and she knew exactly how to help. Her arrangements are incredibly beautiful. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I’m so happy we went with Here Comes the Bloom; our wedding flowers were perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Musselman · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers for my Wedding!

Alyssa was wonderful to work with, and the flower for my wedding turned out beautifully and were everything I had wanted and at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Jacie

Jacie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Florist!

Alyssa is absolutely amazing! I gave her very little direction and let her be creative and I could not be happier with how everything turned out! She is so nice and helpful and really great at what she does.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Florist!!

I would absolutely recommend Here Comes the Bloom. Alyssa was super responsive, and after having talked to a few florists she was the only one to actually understand my vision! All of the pieces she made for us were perfect and beautiful, and exactly what we wanted. I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/01/2018

Alyssa was highly responsive, professional, and accommodating. She made the process easy by taking time to a) listen to what we wanted, b) offer solutions on how to achieve it within our budget, and c) staying light on her feet for changes. The results exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with how the boutonnieres and bouquets turned out! the detail was amazing and the time in which they came was great! We did not have to worry about them not making it on time. The burlap, the flower choices, and the greenery was exactly what we wanted! We cannot thank Alyssa enough for amazing communication and beautiful pieces made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Paige · Married on 08/05/2018

Alyssa delivered beautiful flowers for my wedding and was so responsive and helpful during the planning process. She provided helpful idea images to get me started, and incorporated all my feedback into the final bouquets and arrangements. I ended up adding a lot of things (additional boutonnieres, floral garnish for our buffet table, large arrangements for our reception, etc.) on top of her original proposal and Alyssa was totally flexible and rolled with everything. On my wedding day, she delivered everything on time and helped place everything at my venue. I highly recommend Here Comes the Bloom - the flowers were gorgeous and Alyssa was great to work with.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Peter · Married on 06/28/2018

As a Pastor I have presided over several weddings and special services for which Alyssa Donohoe, of Here Comes the Bloom, has provided the floral arrangements. She is a delight to work with, thoroughly professional and unobtrusive. I have never been disappointed in her selections and have never heard her clients express anything but admiration and satisfaction.
    So much so that she is the only choice of our congregation for any occasion that requires floral decorations.
    Reverend Peter. D. Warner, Ph. D. Pastor Freshfaith Community Church.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Alyssa did an amazing job, better then I ever could have imagined! Not only is she a very personable person, and easy to work with, she has an amazing talent. When I saw the bouquet she made for myself (the bride) my eyes filled with tears of joy it was so beautiful! Before the big day she sent me pictures of samples to look at and choose what I wanted to use and she did a great job of putting everything together. All of the floral and greenery that she put together was absolutely magnificent, words really cannot describe how gorgeous all of the arrangements were. All I can say, is if you use Alyssa you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Holly · Married on 01/07/2017

I recently had the pleasure of having Alyssa be the florist for my company's holiday party. I gave her a few ideas and she delivered, with the most beautiful arrangements. The flowers were fresh and totally make the room sparkle. Our staff was also delighted when we allowed them to take the arrangements home.

Alyssa was also super flexible with our event's date. We had initially planned our party at the beginning of January, but since Portland was dealing with snow and ice, we had to reschedule and move venues. Alyssa was flexible and more than willing to reschedule. She delivered right on time and she made it so easy!

I highly recommend Here Comes The Bloom to be your event or wedding florist! You will get outstanding arrangements and service! Plus, Alyssa is the sweetest!

Sent on 01/06/2018

A · Married on 10/21/2016

Alyssa helped me with my wedding October 2016. She did an amazing job. She was very knowledgeable and was able to recommend different flowers that would compliment each other and look good. The flower arrangements were amazing. I cried when I saw my bouquet. Not only was it gorgeous, it held up the whole night. My guests kept complimenting me on the flowers. Definitely use Here Comes the Bloom for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2017