HERA event rentals Reviews

33 | Miami, FL

33 Reviews for HERA event rentals

33 HERA event rentals Reviews

Gianna · Married on 06/01/2018

If you want a rental party vendor that is accommodating, helpful, creative, and affordable, stop looking because you found it! The Hera team helped us put together a beautiful ceremony at a park. We rented an arbor, chairs with cushions, and an aisle runner. The day before the wedding, they allowed me to go to their warehouse and decorate the arbor so my husband and I didn't have to do it on the wedding day. They even helped me decorate the arbor and made a bouquet out of the extra flowers I had! On the day of our wedding, they arrived on time, and unloaded the chairs quickly. They were very professional and very friendly, which made things so much easier. The ceremony area looked beautiful with their items. After the ceremony, Hera gave us enough time to take all our wedding family photos with the arbor we decorated.

This company has been extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, we could not have asked for a better vendor. They really helped make our day easier and more memorable.

HERA event rentals 1
    HERA event rentals 2
  • Gettingmarriedin2018

Jenny · Married on 04/07/2018

Calvin and Lilian were great to work with. Since the get go they were very helpful, flexible, and honest.

Vida · Married on 03/24/2018

Rented tables, chairs and linen for my bridal shower!!! Amazing and punctual! Very trustworthy and nice people. Would use again!

Rebecca · Married on 03/03/2018

Punctual! Nice clean well maintained rental merchandise! Large selection with Great prices!

Gerard · Married on 12/01/2017

HERA Event Rental was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding. They were super friendly, accommodating, flexible and great communicating through the entire planning time and all the days leading up to the event. They took the time to listen to our requests, provided feedback and gave us great advise. They provide a wide variety of products to choose from and their prices are super competitive. The owners were always available for consult, or return calls promptly to address any questions or concerns. The delivery of products was flawless and as scheduled. We sincerely recommend them if you want a reliable, honest and trustworthy company to work with. Without a doubt they are our number one choice for any future events we may have in the Miami area.

Henry and Gee

Sent on 12/22/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

You guys ROCK! Thank you for the awesome 5-Star review. It was a pleasure working together from start to finish and the end result was successful.

Sylvie · Married on 11/25/2017

We had such a great experience with your team. Prices were great! I highly recommend them. Thank you Calvin!

Sent on 12/05/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you for the feedback on our company. We really appreciate you for trusting in us.

gianinna · Married on 11/17/2017

3 days until my big wedding and the rental company I was going to use had our quote rise $400, because it was "falling into the week of Thanksgiving." I came across Hera Event Rentals through "The Knot Florida magazine" and gave them a call at 5 pm, and Calvin answered...I explained and long story short, they ended up delivery my rental supplies, picking up, and making everything so easy, for a fraction of the cost, as well. I am giving 5 starts across the board because that's what this company deserves. Thank you team for making this bride enjoy her wedding day with no worries about dishes, utensils, chairs, tables, and linen...everything was perfect! - Gianinna

Sent on 11/19/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to accomplish your wedding in such short notice. One thing we always stand by is not increasing our prices during the holidays.

Abed · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I begin. Calvin and his team at Hera event rentals have done so much for me and my now wife lol. It was a true pleasure working with them. The quality of not just service but the product itself. Chaivari chairs that looked exquisite, top notch linens. Truly impressive. Always willing to go the extra mile and make my wedding day special. I wanna thank Calvin at Hera event Rentals and for sure they will be hearing from us soon!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you for the review. This means a lot to us and shows other future clients how we do business.

Mariel · Married on 09/17/2017

Super professional and willing to serve. They did everything possible to make my vision a reality.

Sent on 10/09/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you!! We love making dreams a reality!

Paola · Married on 07/17/2017

Hera Events = Successful Event for us. Any idea that we come up with Hera Events has a great item to rent to support us from dunk tanks to pop corn machines to bounce houses. Event after event Hera is always professional, on time coupled with great prices!

Sent on 07/24/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you! Always A Pleasure to work with you and team UPS.

Catherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Calvin and his staff are true professionals. He helped me with every decision that had to be made and even when the park director only gave 24 hours notice with a laundry list of things that were not permitted he had a solution for every problem. They arrived several minutes before our scheduled time and both setup and breakdown were done quickly and efficiently.

Sent on 06/29/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate it.

alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I rented a 3 in 1 bounce house combo with a water slide for my son's 7th birthday. They called the day before the party to confirm and were in constant communication with me...I cannot say enough great things about this company. My son had a blast. Calvin and his team did a great job setting up everything and making sure I was happy!!! I will definitely be using them again in the future!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you guys had a blast.

Glenda · Married on 04/07/2017

Calvin is my #1 guy! I use him for ALL my event needs (Birthdays, Holidays, Backyard BBQ functions and even for my Wedding!) He can provide simple items up to elegant decor. This family busy is the best! They're super friendly, personable and gets the job done without hesitation. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it! I strongly recommend him for all your party needs.

Eric · Married on 02/04/2017

HERA was Great! They were highly recommended by a friend/coworker, and now i know why. They offered a great value for the price. I would definitely use them in the future.

Joan V · Married on 01/03/2017

Great service. I would use for all my future events.

Alexis · Married on 12/31/2016

Everything we rented from Hera event rentals came out perfectly. But even more impressive was the customer service. Calvin was friendly, helpful and accommodating. I wish all the vendors we used here as pleasant to deal with. Prices were definitely competitive - I would wholeheartedly recommend them!

Gisselle · Married on 11/25/2016

Calvin and his wife were of amazing service!! Everything turned out perfect for our event. Thank you!!!

Maria · Married on 11/12/2016

Great communication from the owners, they were very personable and helpful with any questions we had. All the equipment (chairs, tables, linens, tent, chandeliers, etc.) was in excellent shape. We received many compliments on how beautiful our wedding turned out, thanks to Hera event rentals!

Sent on 11/25/2016

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you Maria! It was fun and glad everyone loved the wedding.

Lady · Married on 11/05/2016

I have to say that Hera Event Rental just had everything that I was looking for my wedding, I found Hera Event through wedding wire. I immediately called them because not only did they have everything I was looking for but also their prices were so reasonable, Calvin the owner was so nice and professional towards what I was looking for, I needed a gold cake stand that he didn't have available at the moment, so he was so nice to order one for me to rent so I would have it for my wedding, I have to say not every rental company will care or treat you this way, I have to say that Calvin was so understanding and helped me on getting the items I wanted for my wedding, he worked with me on achieving the look I was going for, the "The Blush pink sequin table linen " was Perfect and it looked so BEAUTIFUL on my sweetheart table, the Rosetta blush cake table Lenin was also gorgeous and it gave just that beautiful touch that I was looking for, I was beyond pleased with Hera Event professionalism and how they treated me, I will use Hera Event Rental from now on to any of my upcoming events, awesome owners and amazing customer services, this is the place to rent from.

Sent on 11/26/2016

HERA event rentals's reply:

Hi Lady, it was a pleasure working with you as well, and achieving the Blush look for your wedding. The pictures looked amazing! Thank you again, Calvin

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Just what I wanted, spoke to vendor about my vision for the string lights and they took it above and beyond my expectations.. there delivery and set up was seamless... would definitely recommend..

Sent on 12/08/2016

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was our pleasure to be able to work with you. The string lighting looked amazing!

Catalina · Married on 08/20/2016

Excelente trabajo servicio calidad humana mil y mil gracias por ser parte de un dia tan especial para nosotros ??% recomendado y sin duda volveria a contratar sus servicios todo en excelnte estado muy bello todo un abrazo

• Ana

Ana · Married on 02/28/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Calvin from Hera for my wedding, we got married in Orlando and even though Hera is based out of Miami Calvin never made that seem like an issue.
    Calvin was always available to answer a text or phone call every time I needed help with something and believe me I changed my mind a lot throughout the process!! The guests table and sweetheart table/chair came out beautifully and I would not change a thing, I would definitely recommend HERA to everyone and anyone that is looking for nothing but perfection for their big day.

Thanks again,
    Ana & Daniel

Sent on 03/03/2016

HERA event rentals's reply:

Thank you Ana & Daniel! It was a pleasure making your special day such a success. The wedding was gorgeous, and must say all the vendors did a great job. Congratulations to you both, and hope to work with you again.

Calvin was absolutely pleasant to work with. They made my event simple and worry free!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words. - Calvin

Muna · Married on 02/17/2016

Exelente atencion, todo impecable como hace tiempo no he visto,100% recomendado muy satisfechos y agradecidos por sus servicio

very professional and repsonsive