Héra et Lutèce Reviews

Héra et Lutèce 2
Héra et Lutèce 3
  • Tony

Tony Valadez · Married on 09/25/2019

Fiona was just simply amazing and a delight to work with.

I am a traveling wedding photographer and have traveled to all parts of the world to photograph weddings and portrait sessions and one of my couples was getting married in Paris, France - I quickly reached out to their wedding planner, Fiona, and she was a boss from the get go. She was extremely helpful providing me with full details of great locations to photograph them aside from the touristy areas. She is any photographers life saver and definitely every couples dream. Long story short - she is ACES in my book!

Tony Valadez
    tonyvaladez.com

Héra et Lutèce 4
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Héra et Lutèce's reply:

Many thanks for your review Tony ! I am eager to work with you again and create an amazing destination wedding experience for our couples !

Pia Haz · Married on 07/29/2017

Professional and creative, Fiona makes the magic happen!

Our wedding day was way beyond expectations ! Everything was perfect thanks to Fiona. She is very organized, extremely attached to details and above all she has her heart set on making anything that would make your dream come true even if what you have in mind is very specific. Fiona would make the impossible happen (with a wide smile)
    Highly recommended !

Sent on 09/13/2019

Donking · Married on 06/01/2017

Marvelous!!!

Fiona is demonstrating a unique and outstanding professionalism in every aspect of her work.
    Always smiling, never exhausted, it is just like she is also experiencing the best day of her life. That is really refreshing. And what's more is her own touch of decoration, making the wedding day as intimate as possible even though we might be hundred. I am not sure if there are any questions or aspects of a wedding preparation she can not answer to, huh. Trust me, this woman will do EVERYTHING to make this day the best day of your life and with originality!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Héra et Lutèce's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciated. Hope to be part of another event very soon with you and your beloved ones.
  • Guillaume

Guillaume P · Married on 09/06/2014

All you can expect and more !

Fiona made this day unforgettable and we were very lucky to come accross this amazing lady. From day one she understood precisely the kind of wedding we wanted and arranged everything to suit our desires and even more. She proposed us locations and services we would never have discovered if it wasn't for her. She loves to make people happy and it translates in her work. She was always available even with the time difference between our countries and very organized to minimize our efforts. We couldn't have had such an incredible wedding without her help and we will always be grateful for her devotion and for making our dream comes true. Long story short you can jump in with both feet !

Héra et Lutèce 5