HEPS DJ & Photobooth Reviews

HEPS DJ & Photobooth 5
HEPS DJ & Photobooth 6
  • Blake

Blake · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Reception Ever Thanks to HEPS!!!!

We had an AMAZING experience with HEPS!!! Brian is a great DJ and made sure the reception was always moving along. We also hired his wife Nicole as our day of planner, well worth the money! The photobooth was so much fun and all the guests loved it. We had multiple guests say that Brian was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen and that it was an epic party and HEPS was a primary part of that. Hire HEPS, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Heather Findley · Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding dj!

Brian and Nicole made our day exactly how we envisioned it, a big party! He made everything so easy on us and quickly responded to all of our questions. Played great music and the photo booth was super fun and our guests loved it! Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tara · Married on 08/10/2019

Mother of the Bride

Nicole and Brian went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding everything we envisioned. The day was perfect....from Nicole using her wedding coordinating skills to keep a wedding party of 22 on task all day into the evening and keeping a reception for 220+ going smoothly, along with Brian keeping the party moving and shaking, making sure all were having a good time. We had so many compliments from our guests and our other vendors that this was the best weddings and receptions they had been to. It was so fun and personal. The dance floor was always full.

Not once as the mother of the bride, did I worry about anything during this special day. One thing that I recall is the little things they did through out the day, such as Brian checking on the wedding party and photographer during pictures on a very hot July day, making sure all were staying hydrated and bringing drinks if needed. Nicole making sure every little detail was checked and in place for the ceremony and reception hall.

All I can say is Thank you so much! Melissa

Sent on 09/08/2019
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 7
  • Elke

Elke Degroof · Married on 08/03/2019

Great DJ!!

Nick and Brian were very helpful and stayed in contact throughout the process and we always felt comfortable with them handling the DJ and emcee duties. The party was very lively and things moved along at a good pace throughout the night. I would also highly recommend the photo booth as well. Amanda did a great job managing the booth and all the traffic. It's a great addition to any reception or event to get people off their feet and moving. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jared

Jared Thomson · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply amazing

I don't event know where to begin besides saying that Brian and Nicole were awesome to work with and provided amazing service on our big day. Not only is Brian an awesome DJ, but he offers so much more on the big day when everything around you is crazy and moving so quickly. For example, this was not expected at all, but he goes above and beyond in every way possible. While we were being pulled in 10 different directions for after ceremony photos he came over to save our lives with a couple cold refreshments from the bar. Our guests absolutely loved him and his wife Nicole who worked the photo booth for the evening, which was a huge hit at our reception and gave us some great photo memories of all of our guests during the reception. I can only put into so may words how great they are, but after we met Brian the first time we knew he was our guy and then when we met Nicole at the second meeting we knew we were going to have an awesome wedding reception. HEPS DJ & Photobooth is the way to go! We would highly recommend them for your wedding or event. Thank you soo soo much for everything Brian and Nicole, we truly appreciate it. - Ali & Jared

Sent on 09/06/2019

Jared & Ali,
    thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute honor being a part of your wedding day. We wish you all the love & happiness in the world! -Brian & Nicole

Laura Martineau · Married on 06/15/2019

Let’s Do It Again!

People say that the only things they really remember about weddings are the open bar and the DJ! Our wedding was so fun that we want to do it again... thanks to Lewis & Brian from HEPS DJ!!! We gave Lewis a few Spotify playlists ahead of time to give him an idea of what we liked... and what we didn’t like... and he created a party my husband and I won’t ever forget! He took our vision, kept us on timeline, was perfect at gauging our visual cues for “next song.” He was chill, fun, flexible, easy to work with... a generous and attentive DJ who will fulfill all your needs (my husband told me to put that). Thanks Lewis and Brian! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Tyler · Married on 05/18/2019

#osullibration Wedding

Married 2/15/19
    Brian and HEPS DJ are AMAZING and far exceeded any expectation we had. He was prompt, organized, and friendly. He made the ceremony flow and was very enteractive with the guests and joined us on the dance floor. He went above and beyond to make it the most perfect night. So many of my guests told me how awesome he was and how fun he made the night. They are priced very affordable and in my opinion I hired the best in the business.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Michael Deckard · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing DJ and Photo-booth! They Go Above and Beyond Expectations!

We loved having Brian a part of our wedding day. Throughout the whole process he made everything so easy. Brian also gave us great tips and ideas to use for our wedding. He made things so fun for us. The music was spot on! Our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away. Even my grandma was up on the dance floor! Brian did an amazing job helping our wedding night go perfectly and definitely went the extra mile. We also used the Photo-booth during the reception and it was a hit. Everyone had so much fun plus they had great props to use! We would highly recommend them for a wedding or any event! Thank you Brian for such a great day!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Andrew Martin · Married on 11/17/2018

Unparalleled Excellence

We, quite literally, could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth for our wedding. The DJ was attentive and even brought us drinks, and the photo booth was filled with fun props and great quality photos. If you are looking for a DJ for your special event, there is no one better in this city than Heps DJ.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Krissi · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service and so much fun!!!

Brian and his wife Nicole were AMAZING. They were fun, friendly, kept the night going, led dances, and were all around AWESOME! We ended up getting their full service package with Photo Booth! CHOOSE THIS PACKAGE! We got sooo many compliments on how everything seemed so seamless and I've had sooo many compliments on the photobooth (which by the way they give you a copy of all pictures as well as a put together scrap book that people sign!!!). Brian went over and beyond our expectations in keeping a glass of wine in my hand to making sure everything I wanted was done (even things I believe the venue should have been on top of!). Thank you guys and next time I have a party I'm calling you!!!
    Krissi and Chris Mazur!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

So much fun!

Nick the DJ was a perfect fit for us! We hired HEPS about 4 months out, so I was thankful they were available still. Nick played the music we requested, no hiccups with incorrect songs or timing - everything was perfect. He really helped us keep us on track the day of - especially during the reception. He also adapted well and kept playing music that kept us all out on the dance floor. He even got out himself for the line dances! The photobooth was a great option for us! We loved it and so did all of our guests. They provided an album with most if not all of the photos that were taken that night! Guests had the option to put the photos in themselves and write a note to us, and even if they didn't the attendant, Nicole, printed the photo strips and put them in the album. The photo booth was definitely a big hit and was big enough to fit a lot of people in the photos. We met with Nick several times before the wedding either in person or via email, he was always very responsive, helpful with suggestions and a pleasure to work with. We really wanted our guests to just have fun at our wedding, more of a party if you will and it certainly was with the music and the photo booth. Nick and Nicole helped make our wedding perfect for us and we cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect night, great DJ

Brian is so easy going and calm - exactly the presence you want on your wedding day! He was in touch several times before the wedding, early the day of, and SO attentive during the reception. He even made sure we had dinner and drinks waiting for us when we sat down. He played an awesome blend of music that kept guests of all ages dancing all night. We would 1000% recommend him!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Roberta Bertrand · Married on 09/23/2018

More than just a DJ!

When my daughter started planning her wedding, I told her a DJ is one of the most important people at the wedding and HEPS proved me right! Brian kept the party going, came out and danced with the guests, and took great care of us! He made sure my daughter got something to eat and drink, made sure I had a chance to sit down, made sure that things ran smoothly! He was more than "just a DJ"! He even made up mixed drinks for us! I would highly recommend HEPS for any and all of your events!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sara Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could give them 100/10 I so would!

Absolutely stressed about ZERO on the day of our wedding thanks to these wonderful people! They took care of everything, improvised, cared about us as a couple, were so fun with our guests... everyone has complimented us on how amazing the night was and we couldn’t have done it without them! Great at thinking on their feet and making even the unexpected a smooth ride. Love them as people, love their company. No one better out there!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely use this DJ! Amazing and wonderful!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 09/07/2018

Brian and his team were WONDERFUL! He was very easy to get a hold of via email leading up to the day of our wedding. He set up microphones and played the music for our ceremony. He kept our reception flow on point, announcing the welcome speech, dinner time, toasts, desserts, first dance, dances with parents, AND we gave him a playlist of songs we wanted to hear and he played SO many of them!! His wife Nicole ran the photo booth which was so much fun too!! Our guest LOVED them, we did too!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2018

Bryan was amazing ! He kept the party alive and made our wedding so much fun !

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jason · Married on 08/17/2018

Yes, he's a DJ and he provides a photobooth. But he provides a lot more for you on your special day and is a complete professional.

For those that want to get straight to the point -

- Music was superb! He listened very closely to what we wanted, and even cover music on YouTube
    - He went over with us on timeline before and during the event so we're all in sync on what's coming up next during the 'organized chaos'
    - He worked well with other vendors to stay in sync on timeline, so everything ran smoothly
    - He danced with the crowd to get people going - not only did he play icebreaker music, he IS the icebreaker!
    - He showed people how to do dances so everyone can participate
    - He was always in tuned with the audience/crowd and entertained them well

For those that want some more highlights and thoughts ---
    Out of all the vendors - caterers, florists, etc., I have to say Brian was the BEST one out there. All our vendors were extremely top notch, but I just have to say Brian was the one with the most compliments from EVERYONE. Most important he has gone above and beyond like others have stated.

Going above and beyond ---
    While we were taking photos, Brian at the top of the hill / venue was busy with cocktail hour. In the midst of the millions of photos, out of no where Brian came down all the way from the venue to ask if the bride and I would like drinks. At first we were confused, we looked up the hill, everyone was enjoying cocktail hour and music, and here is Brian catering to us asking if we would like water knowing very well how tired we were. He gave us water and went on his way back up the hill. Honestly, that took us off by complete surprise.

I can't say how much we were satisfied and he is DEFINITELY worth the services he provides. He is quite the professional and we highly recommend him!

Thank you Brian for an unforgettable night. - Jason and Trinh

Sent on 08/23/2018

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your special wedding day, it was our privilege to provide services for you, your family and friends. We wish the upmost happiness in your life together! -Brian & Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

The team at HEPS DJ & Photo Booth are phenomenal!

Brian & Nicole are so fun and easy to work with. They had great suggestions with music selection, timeline of events, and even a fun way to release our tables through the buffet line!

Nicole ran the photo booth for our wedding day and it was a HUGE hit! From the props to the custom pictures, everything turned out perfect. One of my favorite things from that night was being able to go home with an album of all the pictures taken in the booth. It was so much fun looking through them and reminiscing on a beautiful day.

We also had the pleasure of working with Kevin for our wedding day. He was on top of everything from start to finish and checked in with us through out the night to make sure everything was going according to plan. He even got out on the dance floor during Copperhead Road and helped get the line dance started!

Thank you again for an amazing wedding day, you all made our day so special!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 8

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Nicole & Matt, thank you for the review of your experience with our company. It was our honor to help create such a special day for you, your family, and all your guests. We wish you the happiest life imaginable! Congratulations!

Maria · Married on 07/21/2018

If I could give this a 10 star review, I would. Brian is amazing. He went above and beyond for our wedding day. At times, he was even delivering us our drinks as we were taking pictures! He kept people involved and was great the entire day. I cant recommend a better DJ who goes above and beyond for his bride and grooms. He met with us many times before the wedding and made sure we got everything we needed. Book him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We really connected as fellow athletes, and he was so kind and funny! I would highly recommend for any kind of event, but especially weddings because he made ours so special.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Beth · Married on 07/01/2018

HEPS DJ and Photobooth was the perfect addition to our daughter’s wedding celebration. Brian and Nicole were amazing! Brian handled the sound enhancement with expertise providing sound reinforcement for an outside wedding and an indoor reception. He kept everyone and everything moving and organized and our guests had a great evening! Nicole managed the Photobooth duties with enthusiasm and the pictures were so fun to see and will be a great memory for the bride and groom for years to come. Thank you Brian and Nicole. You are the best!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jaimie · Married on 06/24/2018

Brian was such an amazing DJ and we got so many compliments from everyone. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun DJ that keeps the party going. He definitely wore multiple hats throughout the reception keeping us on track for timing and basically picked up where our planner fell short in those regards. Prior to the wedding he did such a great job keeping in contact with us and really getting an idea of who we are and what we were looking for. With very little knowledge on our part of music he put together exactly what we were looking for during the reception. I come from a family that likes to dance a lot and he kept us out there all night. I even surprised my husband by dressing up in a t-rex costume, and Brian immediately switched the music over to some good Jurassic Park music followed by Everybody loves that Dinosaur. This is a true testament of how quickly he just went with the flow. Thank you Brian for absolutely everything and making our day that much more memorable.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Brian was absolutely amazing!! He is relaxed and funny and made the day stress-free. He is extremely helpful throughout the entire process and brought up a lot of things that we hadn't thought to plan for. He helped coordinate things day of and then came to me with a plan instead of the other way around. He spoke with everyone giving a speech and gave them numerous warnings before it was time to speak. His wife runs the photo booth and it was a huge hit! They have great props and make a photo book for you to keep. All of our guests loved them and are still talking about how great of a job they did. I would 100% recommend HEPS DJ & Photobooth!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Joshua and Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Heps DJ was likely the best decision we made for our wedding. Brian went above and beyond, fetching drinks and made sure everyone was having a great time. Brian also made our outlandish wish of having a WWE style entrance a full-blown reality. Nice, friendly, and always willing to meet up Brian made the planning process so smooth. We went with the photo booth as well which was an awesome addition for our guests and allowed us to not worry about a guest book. I would recommend Heps DJ to anyone interested in having the perfect wedding, Brian will do everything he can to make your wedding visions spring to life. Whether you have a big event or small intimate affair Heps DJ will be certain every guest is having a blast and treat your wedding day with the upmost respect , professionalism and enthusiasm.

Sent on 07/11/2018