HEPS DJ & Photobooth Reviews

HEPS DJ & Photobooth 4
HEPS DJ & Photobooth 5

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

So much fun!

Nick the DJ was a perfect fit for us! We hired HEPS about 4 months out, so I was thankful they were available still. Nick played the music we requested, no hiccups with incorrect songs or timing - everything was perfect. He really helped us keep us on track the day of - especially during the reception. He also adapted well and kept playing music that kept us all out on the dance floor. He even got out himself for the line dances! The photobooth was a great option for us! We loved it and so did all of our guests. They provided an album with most if not all of the photos that were taken that night! Guests had the option to put the photos in themselves and write a note to us, and even if they didn't the attendant, Nicole, printed the photo strips and put them in the album. The photo booth was definitely a big hit and was big enough to fit a lot of people in the photos. We met with Nick several times before the wedding either in person or via email, he was always very responsive, helpful with suggestions and a pleasure to work with. We really wanted our guests to just have fun at our wedding, more of a party if you will and it certainly was with the music and the photo booth. Nick and Nicole helped make our wedding perfect for us and we cannot thank them enough!

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect night, great DJ

Brian is so easy going and calm - exactly the presence you want on your wedding day! He was in touch several times before the wedding, early the day of, and SO attentive during the reception. He even made sure we had dinner and drinks waiting for us when we sat down. He played an awesome blend of music that kept guests of all ages dancing all night. We would 1000% recommend him!

Roberta Bertrand · Married on 09/23/2018

More than just a DJ!

When my daughter started planning her wedding, I told her a DJ is one of the most important people at the wedding and HEPS proved me right! Brian kept the party going, came out and danced with the guests, and took great care of us! He made sure my daughter got something to eat and drink, made sure I had a chance to sit down, made sure that things ran smoothly! He was more than "just a DJ"! He even made up mixed drinks for us! I would highly recommend HEPS for any and all of your events!

Sara Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could give them 100/10 I so would!

Absolutely stressed about ZERO on the day of our wedding thanks to these wonderful people! They took care of everything, improvised, cared about us as a couple, were so fun with our guests... everyone has complimented us on how amazing the night was and we couldn’t have done it without them! Great at thinking on their feet and making even the unexpected a smooth ride. Love them as people, love their company. No one better out there!

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely use this DJ! Amazing and wonderful!

• Devin

Devin · Married on 09/07/2018

Brian and his team were WONDERFUL! He was very easy to get a hold of via email leading up to the day of our wedding. He set up microphones and played the music for our ceremony. He kept our reception flow on point, announcing the welcome speech, dinner time, toasts, desserts, first dance, dances with parents, AND we gave him a playlist of songs we wanted to hear and he played SO many of them!! His wife Nicole ran the photo booth which was so much fun too!! Our guest LOVED them, we did too!

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2018

Bryan was amazing ! He kept the party alive and made our wedding so much fun !

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

The team at HEPS DJ & Photo Booth are phenomenal!

Brian & Nicole are so fun and easy to work with. They had great suggestions with music selection, timeline of events, and even a fun way to release our tables through the buffet line!

Nicole ran the photo booth for our wedding day and it was a HUGE hit! From the props to the custom pictures, everything turned out perfect. One of my favorite things from that night was being able to go home with an album of all the pictures taken in the booth. It was so much fun looking through them and reminiscing on a beautiful day.

We also had the pleasure of working with Kevin for our wedding day. He was on top of everything from start to finish and checked in with us through out the night to make sure everything was going according to plan. He even got out on the dance floor during Copperhead Road and helped get the line dance started!

Thank you again for an amazing wedding day, you all made our day so special!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 6

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Nicole & Matt, thank you for the review of your experience with our company. It was our honor to help create such a special day for you, your family, and all your guests. We wish you the happiest life imaginable! Congratulations!

Maria · Married on 07/21/2018

If I could give this a 10 star review, I would. Brian is amazing. He went above and beyond for our wedding day. At times, he was even delivering us our drinks as we were taking pictures! He kept people involved and was great the entire day. I cant recommend a better DJ who goes above and beyond for his bride and grooms. He met with us many times before the wedding and made sure we got everything we needed. Book him!

Taylor · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We really connected as fellow athletes, and he was so kind and funny! I would highly recommend for any kind of event, but especially weddings because he made ours so special.

Beth · Married on 07/01/2018

HEPS DJ and Photobooth was the perfect addition to our daughter’s wedding celebration. Brian and Nicole were amazing! Brian handled the sound enhancement with expertise providing sound reinforcement for an outside wedding and an indoor reception. He kept everyone and everything moving and organized and our guests had a great evening! Nicole managed the Photobooth duties with enthusiasm and the pictures were so fun to see and will be a great memory for the bride and groom for years to come. Thank you Brian and Nicole. You are the best!

Jaimie · Married on 06/24/2018

Brian was such an amazing DJ and we got so many compliments from everyone. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun DJ that keeps the party going. He definitely wore multiple hats throughout the reception keeping us on track for timing and basically picked up where our planner fell short in those regards. Prior to the wedding he did such a great job keeping in contact with us and really getting an idea of who we are and what we were looking for. With very little knowledge on our part of music he put together exactly what we were looking for during the reception. I come from a family that likes to dance a lot and he kept us out there all night. I even surprised my husband by dressing up in a t-rex costume, and Brian immediately switched the music over to some good Jurassic Park music followed by Everybody loves that Dinosaur. This is a true testament of how quickly he just went with the flow. Thank you Brian for absolutely everything and making our day that much more memorable.

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Brian was absolutely amazing!! He is relaxed and funny and made the day stress-free. He is extremely helpful throughout the entire process and brought up a lot of things that we hadn't thought to plan for. He helped coordinate things day of and then came to me with a plan instead of the other way around. He spoke with everyone giving a speech and gave them numerous warnings before it was time to speak. His wife runs the photo booth and it was a huge hit! They have great props and make a photo book for you to keep. All of our guests loved them and are still talking about how great of a job they did. I would 100% recommend HEPS DJ & Photobooth!

Joshua and Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Heps DJ was likely the best decision we made for our wedding. Brian went above and beyond, fetching drinks and made sure everyone was having a great time. Brian also made our outlandish wish of having a WWE style entrance a full-blown reality. Nice, friendly, and always willing to meet up Brian made the planning process so smooth. We went with the photo booth as well which was an awesome addition for our guests and allowed us to not worry about a guest book. I would recommend Heps DJ to anyone interested in having the perfect wedding, Brian will do everything he can to make your wedding visions spring to life. Whether you have a big event or small intimate affair Heps DJ will be certain every guest is having a blast and treat your wedding day with the upmost respect , professionalism and enthusiasm.

Kayla · Married on 05/27/2018

Brian and his wife, Nicole, were the perfect duo for our wedding! They responded to our emails within 24 hours and were so helpful in our planning process! It was an absolute pleasure working with both of them. Brian put all our fears at ease with his easy-to-use planning worksheet and answered all of our questions before our big day. The day of our wedding, they arrived a few hours early with all of their own equipment and set up well in advance of our start time. They worked well with the staff and other vendors at both our ceremony and reception venues. The uplighting they provided was the perfect addition to our reception!

Brian is the most entertaining DJ I have ever seen at a wedding! He kept all of our guests engaged in the activities and read the dance floor and played music according to what the crowd was responding to. Brian bought my husband and I our first round of drinks during dinner and brought them to us at our seats. At one point, he approached my husband and I and told us to use the bathroom now, as the speeches would begin soon and we would be sitting for a while. All of our guests were raving about Brian's selection of music and DJ skills (even my uncles who operated a DJ company).

Nicole operated the Porta-Party Photo Booth and it was an absolute hit with our guests! She provided an entire table of props, explained how to operate the photo booth, and kept the line moving quickly! Each guest who entered the photo booth received a copy, and a copy was added to a scrap book for the guests to sign! We received our scrap book at the end of the reception as well as a USB with a digital copy each photo! Nicole was so friendly and easy to work with!

It has been two months since our wedding, and all of our friends and family are still talking about how much fun it was! I believe this is largely due to the exceptional DJ and photo booth services Brian and Nicole provided! To say I highly recommend HEPS would be an understatement!

HEPS DJ & Photobooth 7
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 8
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 9
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth 10

Mikela · Married on 05/13/2018

Brian was such a blessing at our wedding! He was extremely helpful while picking out all the different songs for the ceremony and reception and gave helpful opinions, never feeling overbearing. He even taught us dances during the reception and is very comfortable to be around! Emails back quickly and keeps you on a great timeline so everything is ready well before the big day.

Alyssa · Married on 11/19/2017

Our wedding planner found Brian for us and we are so happy that she did. Brian was very professional in our meeting and assured us that he just wanted to do what we wanted at our wedding. And he actually did as he said he would. At the wedding, he MCed our entrance, speeches, special dances and interacted with the guests during our freestyle dancing. He is such a funny guy, who is the life of the party and will even get your grandparents out on the dance floor. We appreciated everything he did for us!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He was so responsive in the planning process and played just what we were looking for during the ceremony/reception. He had almost every one of our guests on the dance floor. He was very tentative and made sure we were taken care of at every step! Highly would recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2018

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for trusting HEPS DJ and our DJ Kevin with your wedding day. We are pleased that you had a great experience with our services. We wish you all the happiness in the world! -Brian & Nicole & DJ Kevin

Bob · Married on 10/21/2017

As father of the bride, we couldn't have been more please with HEPS DJ and Photobooth. Brian and Nicole were both great to work with, from start to finish. From our initial contact with them, through the evening of the event, all went well. Brian met with my daugher and son-in-law twice prior to the wedding, to plan, get ideas for music/song choices, and the schedule for the evening. He even took input from me, to ensure that the "old folks" had music they enjoyed as well. Brian ran the music and sound at the wedding ceremony, then hustled to the reception hall to be ready when guests arrived.
    Nicole supported the photo booth and with a variety of props, hats, etc., that they brought along, guests enjoyed smiling for the camera! Guests took away copies of their photos and at the end of the night a scrapbook of all photos was ready for the bride and groom.
    Throughout the evening, Brian kept things moving, constantly checking on my daughter and son-in-law to make sure they had what they needed and were happy with how the evening was progressing. And as father of the bride, I appreciated Brian checking in with me, as well.
    My wife and I had several guests tell us later that they thought the reception was one of the best that they had attended. I recognize a lot of different things go in to making a successful party, but I know that Brian and Nicole played a big part in that success!

Jazmine · Married on 10/15/2017

We had so much fun working with Brian and Nicole! Brian has such a fun energy that is contagious, which makes him an amazing DJ. He did a beautiful job playing music during the ceremony and he made the reception that much more fun. He was even out on the floor leading dances! Additionally, the photo booth was such a fun add on. I think that our guests really enjoyed it, and we love having all of the pictures to look at for years to come! Overall, we had an amazing experience with Brian, Nicole and their family, so we would definitely recommend their superb services.

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were from out of town and were traveling in for our wedding at the Air Force Academy. We initially met with the Brian, the owner of DJ HEPS. He was very easy to communicate with and flexible on meeting spots, which was important since we were only in town once before we got married and had a packed vendor schedule. Brian was incredible! He walked us through the DJ HEPS process, how they prepare for the event, and run the night of. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Sadly, Brian was booked for the night of our wedding, but he had recently brought on an additional DJ to help him cover more events. Of course, we were bummed that Brian would not be our DJ, but were more than happy to give Kris a try. From the time we met with Brian until our wedding, both Brian and Kris were very accommodating and prompt to respond, they even were willing to have a skype meeting so that we could meet Kris. The first time we had the chance to meet Kris in person, was the night of our wedding. I was blown away by how awesome he was! He was fun, energetic, witty and did such a fantastic job of playing the crowd. Our wedding guests LOVED him. I think I received more than 10 compliments on our DJ the night of our wedding alone!

Both my husband and I would hire DJ HEPPS in a heartbeat. We had an all around great experience and would definitely recommend them for any type of DJ event. They are fantastic!

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Brian Heperle, made me feel at ease with choosing him as my DJ. He got to know me and my husband on a personal level. My family still talks about our DJ and what an amazing job he did!

Summer · Married on 09/30/2017

We started looking for a DJ for our wedding over the summer and we were lucky to meet Brian. Brian was an excellent resources to help us plan our wedding and execute our reception. Brian was very responsive and met with me and my wife several times before the wedding to make sure he had all the details to coordinate our night. Brian was helpful in making sure that our needs were met during the night. He made sure we ate and had a beverage in hand at all times during the reception. He also provided a photo booth, which was run by Brian's wife, Nicole. This was a smash hit at the wedding and we ended up with a great photo book of the best shots of our friends in the photo booth. Brian was very accommodating to our needs and made the night absolutely perfect. We highly recommend Brian!

John · Married on 09/03/2017

It's hard to put into words... my wife and I spent the first few days after the wedding wondering, "did everyone have as much fun as we did?" Then the feedback started coming in from family and friends... "this was literally the most fun wedding we've ever been to", "the DJ was unbeleivable, I don't think there was a person there not dancing", and so on and so on. Brian was world class. He would do things like... get my wife a drink if she was busy talking with people. He would be helpful in areas you would never expect a DJ to be helping. I may be biased, but he was absolutely the best DJ at any wedding I've ever been to. He's just... FUN. And really, what else matters?