42 Reviews for Henry Roy Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
42 Henry Roy Photography Reviews

How do you even put into words what this team can do? Our perfect day was made a million times more perfect because of Roy and his team. Hailey came on location to get things started with makeup, which was done phenomenally. (And as an added bonus she is there the rest of the day for touch ups!) Then they continued to amaze us for the rest of the day. They bring so much excitement to getting the perfect picture for the perfect day. We felt so comfortable with them and we are absolutely in love with all of our pictures. At one point, Hailey even took her own coat off her back (in the middle of December) for us to sit on to get a photo! That’s true dedication! They go above and beyond to get creative and beautiful pictures. We had so much fun working with them and would HIGHLY recommend them for anyone wanting to have beautiful pictures to look back on. Love Love Love Henry Roy Photography!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The most important part about our wedding to me was our photographer. Henry Roy and his team were beyond amazing. They made sure they captured every moment from the start to the end. I wanted to take something from this day and be able to cherish it forever and having Henry Roy as our photographer he did just that. I will now have photos I can go back and look at and be able to remember the day like it was yesterday!

Profile Picture Augusta, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome pricing for the amazing photos you receive! Roy and his team went above and beyond to treat us professionally and make us feel like family at the same time. My wedding guests even commented on how talented they are. Definitely going to be using him again for all our professional photos!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Henry Roy Photography was our first choice in photographers and I wouldn't have gone with anyone else. His work speaks for itself and we are extremely pleased with the end product. We first met Roy and his staff during our engagement photos and immediately loved his energy and personality. One thing that makes him the BEST is that he's not one of those photographers that makes you pose for everything which makes it feel more fake. Rather he will make some suggestions and make you laugh, which make your pictures turn out way more natural and perfect. We got our finished products in a timely fashion and pretty much exactly when we were told to expect them. Great staff, great photos and great experience. Henry Roy Photography is the best in the Black Hills!!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer that we were compatible with that produced amazing photos was my number 1 priority. I read through many reviews, sifted through pictures, and finally came across Henry Roy Photography. After one conversation, I knew they were the ones for us! I am a pretty high-maintenance bride with very high expectations, and wow, did they deliver in a big way! Roy and team were fantastic to work with; they are incredibly fun, easy going, professional, extremely artistic, innovative, and ready to roll up their sleeves to capture the right shot (Roy hopped in freezing water, climbed rocks, trekked through muddy trails, you name it, he did it, all for a great pic)! They really took the time to understand our style, requirements, timing, etc. and far exceeded what I hoped for -- my biggest problem was having too many favorites to choose from! The photos they took captured the day perfectly and seeing them for a second time made me realize it was even more beautiful than what I remember, which is typically the opposite as pictures usually don’t do justice, but not in this case. They went above and beyond at every turn and even presented us with a framed photo from earlier in the day at the reception which was a great surprise and a cool enhancement. Roy is an excellent communicator, responds in a very timely fashion, and delivered the final images exactly 4 weeks to the day. I would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs as they will be the only photographer we use moving forward, which includes 6 hours of travel to get to them. Thank you Henry Roy Photography for capturing these moments that we’ll keep forever! We guys truly are the BEST in the business!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roy, Hailey, and Hannah are the dream team! From start to finish, Roy and team were consummate professionals who made it possible for us to plan our dream destination wedding from the East Coast. They had zero issues doing multiple photoshoots throughout the day with us and our 30-person wedding party, including a 2hr session at Mt. Rushmore National Memorial. The photos we received were beautiful and shot with incredible skill. We couldn't be happier to have gone with the best photography team to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roy and his crew have always been warm and welcoming and made me feel at home after just a few minutes. They are all very personable and professional, and I will recommend them every time!

Profile Picture Kassie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Henry did our wedding this past June and we couldn’t be happier. The attention to detail and quality of work is incredible. But aside from the obviously superior technical skills, his team is a blast to work with. We had four members of the Henry Roy team at our wedding which meant three different photography angles and four people watching out for dress/hair mishaps. Everybody was a joy to be around and captured our day perfectly (even in the dark indoors). 100% would recommend, would use again, and will cherish the photos forever.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Been watching photographers within a 500 mile radius and choose Henry Roy Photography. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the photos. Such beautiful captures of my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. Thank you so much! Will recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture ANGELA, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. Professional, flexible regarding time. They made our wedding day even better. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kim, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was great!! His crew was super friendly! I felt so comfortable the entire time!

Profile Picture Maranda, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Henry Roy Photography was amazing and very professional. They gave us the most beautiful pictures to remember our day. They were very attentive to what we wanted as well as helpful in giving us advice to have the best results. They also provided us with a lot of referrals for other local businesses including our caterer and DJ that we were also very pleased with! Highly recommend, worth every penny.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Henry and his team were SO easy to work with; They were extremely casual and friendly, not too mention creative, which is by far and away what I liked the most. We're so so happy with our wedding photos and ultimately, that we chose Henry.

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seriously, you can't go wrong with Henry Roy and his staff. They made our wedding perfect by being super easy to work with, provided great suggestions and of course the awesome photos. Seriously loved them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roy and his team are amazing, and really go the extra mile to make your day easy and not stressful! He doesn't make you do weird, uncomfortable poses, just gives some direction, and let's your true love show through. I look at my pictures all the time, and every time, I have a huge smile, and it brings back such great memories of that day. I had the proofs within 3 weeks!

Profile Picture Shana, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The crew is amazing to work with! All our pictures were of high quality and some of the shots are absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely be coming back for family pictures! Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service and even better photos! Henry Roy and his team kept everything running smoothly and were very timely & responsive!

Profile Picture Sienna, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely worth every penny! We love all our photos!

Profile Picture Daniele, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had such a great experience! Our families can be a bit demanding and Henry Roy was very accommodating. We absolutely loved our wedding pictures, engagement pictures, and the complimentary boudoir session! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Tabby, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My advice to you reading this..pick Henry Roy Photography. You will have exactly 0 things to worry about when it comes to your pictures. Each picture is a work of art and the time spent taking the photos is entertaining and full of laughs. Roy is around to assist you with every step of the wedding, seriously if you need anything..Just ask him. Roy and his crew fun, professional, and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Lexis, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roy and his staff from Henry Roy Photography were AMAZING!! They went above and beyond our expectations, even when our expectations were already high :) !! They were able to capture everything from our day and the photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!! They were a big part in our day going perfectly! Roy and the girls were funny, cheerful, and calm, which helped my husband and I to stay calm and comfortable throughout the day and night! We were lucky enough to have 4 of them, and we are amazed at what all was captured! If you are getting married in or around the Black Hills, I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Henry Roy Photography. You will not be disappointed. We LOVED them!! Thanks Roy, Krystal, Whitney & Hailey!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roy and his team provided us with memories that will last a lifetime! From day one they were so helpful and were very easy to get ahold of when I had questions! We were able to get 4 photographers for our wedding and they captured every little detail and then some! They had us all laughing and having fun throughout the entire day...We couldn't have asked for a more out going group of photographers to shoot our day! Our pictures were absolutely breathtaking, and allow me to go back and relive the day over and over! If you choose Henry Roy Photography, you will not be disappointed! Even years later, they were willing to help with pictures and prints! I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs

The photographer and his staff were super friendly and made us feel really comfortable. It didn't seem super stuffy. Responded REALLY fast to questions and was always straightforward, which also made us feel comfortable.

Profile Picture User5549296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have not yet reviewed our photos... But I am excited to do so! Henry Roy photography is excellent! The entire staff/team gets 5/5 from us.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't explain how much we loved having them as our wedding photographer! They were so easy to work with and kept the day running so smooth. They go above and beyond just photography, they helped us with SO many little things the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! My husband the night of the wedding during the reception even made the comment, "now I understand why we paid to have a good photographer!!" Would totally recommend them to anyone, and hope to use them again in the future! Their whole team seriously rocks. Can't wait to see our photos!!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews