Hennacafe Reviews

Hennacafe 7
  • Supriya

Supriya Gundewar · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Manisha was awesome! She was so accommodating - I live a few hours away and was trying to coordinate when I would be in the area, but she made it work! Her designs were GORGEOUS and she even helped me put some special touches into the design. I could not be more enthusiastic about my recommendation. She's amazing! She and her associate even did some special work for my daughter, which I really appreciated!

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you ! It was lovely to be part of the wonderful celebrations. Looking forward to work with you again!

La P · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful artist

Manisha is an amazing artist! Her henna art is mesmerizing, and her joyous friendliness and professionalism makes the experience even more wonderful!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jennifer Burnett · Married on 06/29/2019

Daughters 13th Birthday Party

The kids and the adults absolutely LOVED their tattoos!! The perfect addition to a very special day!! Such a great experience and the best way to celebrate my daughter’s birthday with all her friends!! I would highly recommend booking Manisha for your next event!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • bosh272

Urboshi · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Bridal Henna

Manisha did my bridal henna and I absolutely loved it! The design was intricate and gorgeous, and the henna was extremely high quality. I got so many compliments on how dark and beautiful the stain was and it lasted throughout the entirety of my honeymoon (2+ weeks!) Highly recommend Manisha and Hennacafe :)

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Hennacafe 8
    Hennacafe 9

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You are super sweet and very easy to work with. Congratulations to both of you and wish you life of togetherness.

Anjuli · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing mehndi

Manisha did my bridal mehndi as well as 6 of my bridesmaids (we had a second artist for this). She was so efficient even though the design was intricate. Not only was it absolutely stunning, but the whole experience was so positive and a nice way to begin our wedding weekend. Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Hennacafe 10
    Hennacafe 11
    Hennacafe 12
    Hennacafe 13

Carolina Mello · Married on 05/30/2019

Henna Cafe

Manisha made my daughter’s birthday very special. She was excellent in all aspects. My daughter and her friends had a great time. If you like Henna, go with Manisha!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Hennacafe 14

Colleen e Henry · Married on 05/25/2019

Talented Artist, Wonderful Person

Manisha does incredible work. She is extremely talented, patient, and a pleasure to be with. She works carefully, but quickly, creating beautiful henna designs. I was so pleased with my wedding henna and so were my guests. I especially appreciated how patient she was with all the children who crowded around her and peppered her with questions while she worked. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Hennacafe 15
    Hennacafe 16

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Colleen for making me part your beautiful wedding celebrations! You and your family are so welcoming. Looking forward to work with you again!!

Disha Patel · Married on 05/09/2019

I would highly recommend hennacafe!

I got married this past May and was in touch with Manisha for quite some time. We met initially to discuss designs, logistics, etc. and quickly realized how great Manisha is to work with. She went out of her way to make and bring a henna cone for me to test out. Mainly because I've been allergic to henna in the past but the organic henna she uses was great for my skin and the stain was absolutely perfect! I cant thank her enough for executing my vision for the bridal henna perfectly the day off. I got a lot of compliments from my family and friends and would highly recommend!! She was also very flexible with adding additional artists / staying longer for our family's henna during the day / henna party at night! My family and I really appreciated that in the midst of wedding chaos!!

Hennacafe 17
    Hennacafe 18

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Disha for trusting me and giving me artistic freedom. Wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️

Swarneem A · Married on 05/06/2019

Love her work!!

I contacted Manisha for my bridal henna after a recommendation from a friend and I am very happy I did so. Manisha is a pro at what she does and it showed in her work. She worked flawlessly according to our design needs and they were all beautiful. She was very helpful and accommodating with my family and friends who joined me. We all enjoyed the henna session and had an enjoyable time. Thank you Manisha for everything and making my special day beautiful with your mehndi art I highly recommend Henna Cafe for bridal henna!!

Hennacafe 19
    Hennacafe 20
    Hennacafe 21

Shulagra Shah · Married on 03/22/2019

Very Flexible and Beautiful designs

Manisha was extremely flexible and create many beautiful designs. She completed everyone's requests.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Askdebra · Married on 01/19/2019

Just as wonderful the second time we used Henna Cafe

We've booked Henna Cafe twice, for two bat mitzvah parties. Both times Manisha Trevidi (owner) has been professional and given exceptional value. Her designs are gorgeous, and what's more, the guests love them. She has tremendous patience and a smile for the youngest guests, and for all others as well.

For our most recent party, she worked with us last-minute when we needed to push the start time forward an hour due to an impending snowstorm. I recommend her services highly, without hesitation, and gladly!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Hennacafe 22

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much Debra!! It was so much fun working with you!! Looking forward to work with you again!!

Danielle · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible! 5 stars

Manisha was incredible! She fit me in last-minute for bridal henna and did henna at our rehearsal dinner party. She looked at the types of designs I liked and put her own twist on it so that it was even more incredible than I could have imagined! While I was initially hesitant to get henna done for my wedding, I'm honestly so sad to see it slowly fading. All of my guests at the party could not rave more about her amazing work and just how enjoyable it was chatting with her. She was so friendly and we could not have possibly asked for anyone more amazing! I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Hennacafe 23
    Hennacafe 24
    Hennacafe 25
    Hennacafe 26

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you for giving me artistic freedom.. had wonderful time working with you and your wonderful family/friends..

Neha Shah · Married on 09/19/2018

Manisha Aunty is amazing!

Manisha Aunty was very receptive and accommodative of my ideas as well as had many great designs in mind of what I exactly wanted. She made the long process of getting my hands and legs done fly by with her kind personality.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Hennacafe 27
    Hennacafe 28
    Hennacafe 29
    Hennacafe 30

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Neha for taking time and writing a review. It was lovely working with you! Wish you both a lifetime of Happiness!!

Kathlyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Manisha and her associates were absolutely amazing. They came the morning of my Sangeet to do the henna for btoh me and my bridal party/mothers of the bride and groom. For most of the girls it was their first time getting henna, and they were able to see a ton of photos that Manisha and her team had previously done. Each one of the girls was amazed by their design and absolutely loved it. They also came later in the day to do the henna for our guests during the sangeet, and they did an amazing job on everyone. Absolutely loved them and would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Kathlyn! It was pleasure working with you!

Ankita · Married on 08/18/2018

Manisha at HennaCafe was amazing! We had a tough time deciding on who to go forward with for my bridal mehndi and for our guest mehndi but we are so happy we made the right decision moving forward with HennaCafe.

She was very sweet and accommodating. She helped me choose my design and allowed me to customize it too so I could include things that are important to me and aren't traditional Indian style! I had a block M, the Boston skyline and a small picture of a dog that Manisha was so happy to add in! Everyone loved it and the entire Sangeet night either I was showing it off or guests were coming up asking to see it because they had heard from someone else how beautiful my mehndi was done.

Manisha was such a pleasure to have as part of our wedding weekend and I would HIGHLY recommend her and HennaCafe for all weddings and events!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was pleasure working with you and your wonderful family❤️❤️

Mariam · Married on 07/29/2018

We used Manisha’s services for bridal henna for my daughter’s wedding in Boston. Apart from doing a great job of the Bride’s henna, Manisha and her assisstant also worked on twenty or so family members - both American and Indian- on the morning before the wedding and also provided henna services to all ladies at the Vidai Reception over a period of 2 and a half hours. Everyone was thrilled with her work. The designs were intricate and beautiful. Manisha and her team are able to do the traditional intricate Rajasthani designs as well as the Arab style henna designs.

Manisha was always flexible and very friendly in her communication. When the Bride wanted to try doing white Henna instead of the traditional red henna, she created beautiful patterns in the white henna as well.

I would revommend her services highly to any Bridal oarty.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Hennacafe 31
    Hennacafe 32
    Hennacafe 33

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Mariam! It was lovely working with you!

Rhonda · Married on 07/26/2018

Manisha Trivedi provided wonderful henna for my daughter's wedding. Everyone was on time, friendly and created lovely and unique designs for each guest. The wedding henna by Manisha was beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Thank you Rhonda!

Tulsi · Married on 07/04/2018

Manisha and her team are amazing. I had seen Manisha's work up close and personal back in 2015 and that is when I knew I wanted her when it was my time. She really came through. We planned it out a year in advance and as we got closer she reached out to get all the details she needed and the day of, we had a blast. She's not only amazing at what she does but shes personable and enthusiastic. I was not able to give her any advance on what I wanted incorporated but when I told her the day of, she didn't say no to anything. I showed her some images and the outcome was on point!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much! had fun chatting with you!

Alison · Married on 06/18/2018

Manisha was very professional from the time that I contacted her to the day of my mehndi party. Her designs were absolutely beautiful. And many of which were free formed! I 100% recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Alison! Had wonderful time chatting with you and your friends..

Janaki · Married on 06/16/2018

Manisha and Reena are such talented artists! They did an AMAZING job doing my henna for my wedding! It was exactly what I wanted.. they’re fun to be around, respectful of my wishes, and very kind! My henna was so beautiful and I received so many compliments on it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thank you Janaki!!

Amrit · Married on 06/06/2018

Very professional, pleasant! Guests were happy!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thank you!

Jannat · Married on 06/05/2018

Manisha is an amazing artist and did such a great job with my mehendi. She understood what I wanted perfectly. She never got tired, and the hours that she worked on my mehendi were never boring since she is also a pleasure to speak with. Her entire team were also wonderful, and everyone at the henna party the next day was thrilled with their work. She is genuinely passionate about what she does, and is such a delight. Thank you Manisha!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

It was lovely working with you!! Thank you !

Pooja · Married on 05/27/2018

Manisha did my bridal henna and was at my Sangeet to do henna for my guests and her work is remarkable. She is extremely thorough and professional. She was so patient and a perfectionist. I was so happy with my henna and it looked beautiful in my pictures.
    She is a true artist and takes pride in her work.
    I highly recommend her as her work is one of a kind.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you! It was pleasure working with you!

Seeta · Married on 05/26/2018

Manisha did such a beautiful job with my bridal henna! She has so much natural talent and was very professional and genuine. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease before my wedding day. I kept getting so many compliments on my henna. Thank you so much, Manisha!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you for making part of your beautiful fairytale wedding celebrations!!

Sakshi · Married on 05/18/2018

Manisha is a consummate professional. She listened to my requests and gave me the exact henna designs I wanted. The henna turned out stunning. Shes extremely talented. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2018