Hennacafe Reviews

Hennacafe 4
Hennacafe 5
Hennacafe 6

Kathlyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Manisha and her associates were absolutely amazing. They came the morning of my Sangeet to do the henna for btoh me and my bridal party/mothers of the bride and groom. For most of the girls it was their first time getting henna, and they were able to see a ton of photos that Manisha and her team had previously done. Each one of the girls was amazed by their design and absolutely loved it. They also came later in the day to do the henna for our guests during the sangeet, and they did an amazing job on everyone. Absolutely loved them and would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Kathlyn! It was pleasure working with you!

Ankita · Married on 08/18/2018

Manisha at HennaCafe was amazing! We had a tough time deciding on who to go forward with for my bridal mehndi and for our guest mehndi but we are so happy we made the right decision moving forward with HennaCafe.

She was very sweet and accommodating. She helped me choose my design and allowed me to customize it too so I could include things that are important to me and aren't traditional Indian style! I had a block M, the Boston skyline and a small picture of a dog that Manisha was so happy to add in! Everyone loved it and the entire Sangeet night either I was showing it off or guests were coming up asking to see it because they had heard from someone else how beautiful my mehndi was done.

Manisha was such a pleasure to have as part of our wedding weekend and I would HIGHLY recommend her and HennaCafe for all weddings and events!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was pleasure working with you and your wonderful family❤️❤️

Mariam · Married on 07/29/2018

We used Manisha’s services for bridal henna for my daughter’s wedding in Boston. Apart from doing a great job of the Bride’s henna, Manisha and her assisstant also worked on twenty or so family members - both American and Indian- on the morning before the wedding and also provided henna services to all ladies at the Vidai Reception over a period of 2 and a half hours. Everyone was thrilled with her work. The designs were intricate and beautiful. Manisha and her team are able to do the traditional intricate Rajasthani designs as well as the Arab style henna designs.

Manisha was always flexible and very friendly in her communication. When the Bride wanted to try doing white Henna instead of the traditional red henna, she created beautiful patterns in the white henna as well.

I would revommend her services highly to any Bridal oarty.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Hennacafe 7
    Hennacafe 8
    Hennacafe 9

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Mariam! It was lovely working with you!

Rhonda · Married on 07/26/2018

Manisha Trivedi provided wonderful henna for my daughter's wedding. Everyone was on time, friendly and created lovely and unique designs for each guest. The wedding henna by Manisha was beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Thank you Rhonda!

Tulsi · Married on 07/04/2018

Manisha and her team are amazing. I had seen Manisha's work up close and personal back in 2015 and that is when I knew I wanted her when it was my time. She really came through. We planned it out a year in advance and as we got closer she reached out to get all the details she needed and the day of, we had a blast. She's not only amazing at what she does but shes personable and enthusiastic. I was not able to give her any advance on what I wanted incorporated but when I told her the day of, she didn't say no to anything. I showed her some images and the outcome was on point!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much! had fun chatting with you!

Alison · Married on 06/18/2018

Manisha was very professional from the time that I contacted her to the day of my mehndi party. Her designs were absolutely beautiful. And many of which were free formed! I 100% recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Alison! Had wonderful time chatting with you and your friends..

Janaki · Married on 06/16/2018

Manisha and Reena are such talented artists! They did an AMAZING job doing my henna for my wedding! It was exactly what I wanted.. they’re fun to be around, respectful of my wishes, and very kind! My henna was so beautiful and I received so many compliments on it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thank you Janaki!!

Amrit · Married on 06/06/2018

Very professional, pleasant! Guests were happy!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thank you!

Jannat · Married on 06/05/2018

Manisha is an amazing artist and did such a great job with my mehendi. She understood what I wanted perfectly. She never got tired, and the hours that she worked on my mehendi were never boring since she is also a pleasure to speak with. Her entire team were also wonderful, and everyone at the henna party the next day was thrilled with their work. She is genuinely passionate about what she does, and is such a delight. Thank you Manisha!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

It was lovely working with you!! Thank you !

Pooja · Married on 05/27/2018

Manisha did my bridal henna and was at my Sangeet to do henna for my guests and her work is remarkable. She is extremely thorough and professional. She was so patient and a perfectionist. I was so happy with my henna and it looked beautiful in my pictures.
    She is a true artist and takes pride in her work.
    I highly recommend her as her work is one of a kind.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you! It was pleasure working with you!

Seeta · Married on 05/26/2018

Manisha did such a beautiful job with my bridal henna! She has so much natural talent and was very professional and genuine. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease before my wedding day. I kept getting so many compliments on my henna. Thank you so much, Manisha!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you for making part of your beautiful fairytale wedding celebrations!!

Sakshi · Married on 05/18/2018

Manisha is a consummate professional. She listened to my requests and gave me the exact henna designs I wanted. The henna turned out stunning. Shes extremely talented. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Thank you !!

Nikita · Married on 04/27/2018

Manisha was phenomenal to work with. We had a bunch of scheduling issues leading up to my wedding (with stressful timings on hotel checkin that might have made it impossible to do my henna in time), and she was SO flexible. She rescheduled one of her own events so that she could do mine the night before we had originally said, which ended up working really well and actually made everything way less stressful. She then came BACK the on the originally scheduled night for my bridal party. She had an awesome book of patterns from which I picked some of my henna designs, and she also listened to my personalized ideas to incorporate our wedding themes into the henna. I followed her aftercare instructions and my henna was so dark and beautiful - I wish it hadn't gone away! I was so lucky to work with Manisha for my henna!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Hennacafe's reply:

So sweet.. I’m glad it all worked out well!! Thank you for your kind words!!

M · Married on 04/12/2018

Manisha was fabulous! She was quick, talented, and a pleasure to be around.

Shaheen · Married on 04/01/2018

Manisha's work and professionalism is outstanding. What a super talented artist. My daughter had her mehndi done for her 14th birthday. I have not seen such detail in a long time - and we have been to many a wedding. Manisha was fun to talk to and just made the experience comfortable and enjoyable. She is a local treasure. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Hennacafe 10
    Hennacafe 11
    Hennacafe 12

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Shaheen! It was pleasure meeting you both!!

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2018

Manisha was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was a pleasure to chat with and she was able to work with indian and western audiences with ease and charm. She was absolutely part of the family.

She came to our house the day before the wedding and provided beautiful designs for the bride and bridemaid. On the day of the wedding, we had a small meet and greet henna ceremony where guests trickled in and manisha provided customized designs of varying styles to guests. Both events were fun, manisha was flexible enought to customize the events to our needs.

We recommend her services highly! Henna events are a great ice breaker for any wedding, they help the bride and grooms family engage in a fun interactive event.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Rebecca, It was pleasure working with you!! Thank you for your kind words ❤️❤️

Tooba · Married on 12/29/2017

I had a henna night with friends before my wedding and Manisha did a fabulous job! The mehndi designs were beautiful and the color came out gorgeous

Sent on 12/28/2017

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you Tooba.. it was pleasure working with you..

Hannah · Married on 12/28/2017

This was so fun! Anyone who wants to try Henna should check out HennaCafe; she is located in Newton, MA. Great, quick, clean, friendly experience. I cannot wait to get another one done!

Rashmi · Married on 08/26/2017

Manisha was a pleasure to work with. She is so patient and detail-oriented. I received so many compliments on the fine details within my bridal mehndi. She was also fun - sitting for 3 hours to have mehndi done flies by when you're able to have a real conversation with the artist. I loved getting to know her and having her participate in our family function. Finally, she was flexible - we had more family members from India arrive expecting mehndi, and she stayed long past the hours we had discussed in our contract to make sure everyone hands were adorned.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Hennacafe's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work with you..

Ami · Married on 07/01/2017

It was lovely working with Ms. Manisha at Hennacafe for my bridal mehndi. She was easy to work with and very understanding. I had asked her I wanted to have some bird, elephant and peacock motifs in my mehndi and she did amazing.

Deidra · Married on 06/09/2017

She was such a wonderful addition to our Indian American wedding ! She quickly drew intricate designs and has a great personality! I loved her henna art and she was such a hit that everyone had to get a one.

Vicki · Married on 05/28/2017

Vicki · Married on 05/26/2017

Manisha's work is absolutely stunning! I got my wedding mehendi done by her and couldn't be happier. Prior to meeting, I'd compiled pictures of exactly what I wanted. She looked at it and gave me very helpful suggestions. On the day, she was punctual and professional. She was also able to perfectly execute the designs I wanted and brought an assistant to make the process move faster. I love that she only uses organic henna because I didn't have to worry about the color of my mehendi. At my Sangeet, she and her assistant created beautiful designs for our guests and worked quickly so that everyone could participate. The last thing you want is party mehendi that's rushed/sloppy or guests spending all night in line. Finally, she is so nice and easy to work with. If you're looking for something special, I'd recommend Manisha 100%...

Loma · event on: 05/20/2017

Manisha and her crew did a fantastic job on my Mehndi night. Manisha did my bridal mehndi the day before and she did a beautiful job. The mehndi came out just gorgeous. My only requirements for my bridal mehndi was elephants and portraits of bride & groom and Manish creatively included both of them. She is very very friendly. If you are going to sit for few hours, you want somebody who you can you can have a conversation and joke around. With Manisha, you could do both. She did my bridesmaids' mehndi and they all loved it. Thank you, Manisha and her crew!!!

Herneet · Married on 04/21/2017

My experience was Manisha from Henna Cafe was amazing.. she was on time, understanding, patient with my crazy family, and super fast with doing the henna!!
    I’m the type of girl who doesn’t have a lot of patience when it comes for sitting still for hours.. but Manisha worked very fast and my henna was Amazing!!!
    I would 100% recommend her!!