Henna Allure Reviews

5 | Winter Garden, FL

5 Reviews for Henna Allure

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible hair and makeup experience

I hired Salma to do my hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mom. Her team was incredible. The pricing couldn't be beat, and her team is so skilled at what they do. My girls were so happy with the way their looks turned out. I also had Salma dress me in my Indian outfit and she helped me look like royalty.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Maria · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Makeup!

Working with her was super easy. I got so many compliments, I had like 5 guest asking me for her information. I do my makeup all the time, so I was really nervous about it. She did a great job! Her trial was not expensive at all, witch I will totally recommend, because I ended up wanting something completely different from what I originally wanted. I will definitely hire her again for any event I have coming up

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Priyanka

Priyanka · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding Makeup, Hair & Mehndi - ONE-STOP-SHOP!

We chose Salma from Henna Allure for our November 2018 destination wedding at the Hard Rock Punta Cana in the DR. From the moment I got engaged, I contacted her, and she was so kind and nice from our first phone call. She understood my vision, and was willing to work with our budget as well as nuances with having a 4-day international wedding in the Dominican Republic. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She created 5 unique looks for me throughout the weekend (Pelikuthuru/bangle ceremony, sangeet/mehndi, Hindu ceremony, Buddhist ceremony, and the Reception). I put my complete trust in Salma and Trina and they 100% delivered. I was relaxed because I knew I could trust them with my distinct bridal looks coordinated with my outfits & styling. They put me at ease and really listened to what I wanted! Most of all, even in the 80-90 degree heat, and having my makeup on for more than 5 hours, it didn’t move one little bit! If that isn’t MAGIC, I don’t know what is!

I know that the decision I made to pick Salma & Trina was the right one, and I really cannot recommend them both highly neough to other brides! From the moment we actually met her, she was an absolute joy to work with. Salma & Trina were both prompt, professional, kind, and truly got along with all my friends and family. They also did the makeup & hair for my sister, mom and mother-in-law as well as my mehndi, the Mendhi for the whole wedding party as well as the Mendhi for my guests at the Sangeet! Henna Allure is really a one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING, and we were so lucky to have booked them for our destination wedding! Thank you Salma & Trina for everything you did for us that week, we truly appreciate you!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Neha · Married on 02/18/2018

Hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding. I can recommend this company to anyone with a clear conscience. Salma is SO amazing, as is the rest of her team. They are all friendly, kind, and easy going. I underestimated how stressful a wedding can be, but with Salma and her team, the bride will certainly not be stressed about her appearance. In fact, by the day of the ceremony, I was so grateful to see Salma, knowing that someone had my back. I used Salma and her team for my henna party, my makeup and hair for all of my events. The guests LOVED Salma and her colleague and their Henna stain came out beautifully. Their patience with never ending requests was so sweet. And my bridal Henna turned out AMAZING.
    I am super picky about makeup, I spend a lot of time on my own makeup, but I must say that Salma is amazing. She is so passionate about what she does, and her work shows it. I wish I could have her as my personal makeup artist every single day.
    THANK YOU SALMA!!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Alisha · Married on 11/10/2017

2.5

Salma was nothing short of wonderful. Besides being amazing at henna and make up she keeps you calm.

Sent on 11/28/2017