Hello Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Hello Photo Booth Rental 6
Hello Photo Booth Rental 7
  • Dina

Dina Akel · Getting married on 02/05/2021

So much fun! Our guests loved it!

Hello photobooth was an amazing addition to our reception. For all the guests that weren't dancing they turned to the Selfie photobooth for some fun. Kids loved it! And the best part is while your photographer is busy taking shots of you, the photoobooth can capture everyone else having fun at your event. We were gifted a full album of all the photos taken that night in which our guests had left cute messages and signed for us. It is an amazing keepsake to remind you of the day. We had Cindy helping man the booth and she was amazing and super kind. Thank you so much Cindy for being amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Hello Photo Booth Rental 12
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/08/2019

Most afforbale and unique

We had the mirror photo booth at our wedding. It was beautiful and so much fun. Our guests loved everything from the props, to the selfie feel to customizing their images. Everyone received copies and we had an album and digital copies waiting for us right away.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • priscilla

priscilla · Married on 06/01/2019

So much fun!

Hello photobooth was wonderful to work with, the process to sign up and make deposits was extremely easy. When I had questions they were helpful and returned emails promptly. The day of we had such a fun experience with out photobooth! Our attendant was funny and informative, patient with all the kids and really made the experience enjoyable. The kids loved swiping the "magic mirror," and picking emojis to go on the pictures. I recommend the package where you have unlimited print outs because I have so many wonderful pictures with friends that I wouldn't have captured otherwise. After the day the pictures came to me within 3 days digitally, wonderful quality and with a really nice written message. These memories are invaluable! thanks for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Hello Photo Booth Rental 13
    Hello Photo Booth Rental 14
  • Shauncey

Shauncey · Married on 11/24/2018

Made for a perfect wedding!

I couldn’t be happier that we booked our magic mirror wirh hello photo booth! From the beginning to the end of our reception, our wedding guests were non-stop having fun with the photo booth. People can’t stop raving about how much fun it was and how great the magic mirror is compared to another photo booth. The attendant was so fantastic! He helped all guests, was so patient with the kids who wanted to take their time playing with the mirror, he congratulated us personally on our marriage, and found us at the end of the reception to give us our photo book. I will 100% be recommending hello photo booth to friends in the future. So much fun!!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/10/2018

Hello Photo Mirror Photo Booth WAS EVERYTHING!!!

What an AMAZING addition to your wedding day!!!! Hello Photo and especially our attendant was so personal, fun, amazing, engaging and went over and BEYOND!! He was printing extra photos for guests and adding them to our scrapbook. The photobooth itself added the PERFECT amount of Hollywood Glamour to the wedding. It has a velvet rope and ACTUAL red carpet. HIGHLY Recommend this for your wedding day if you are looking for a dependable, easy to work with, easy to book, and most of all simple contracting process. All automated all online!
    DO IT!!!

xo

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hanna · Married on 09/27/2018

I used Hello Photo Booth and I will definitely use them again! They were professional, friendly, on-time and we had a great experience with them. The Photo Booth took up little space and the props they brought along were great! Everyone enjoyed this and it was nice to send the guests home with a little memory of the event! Stanley was exceptional!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/09/2018

Jeff was great! Super friendly and professional. The came for my daughter wedding and it was a huge hit! We will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jonathan · Married on 06/30/2018

Stanley did an AMAZING job with my wife and I's wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2018

Best thing we could have ever done. I booked this booth for my wedding and my friends couldn’t get enough of it. So many hilarious pictures!! BOOK IT!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Trica · Married on 06/17/2018

GREAT FUN. Thank you for adding to my daughter's big day.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hello Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you for having us Trica! We are looking forward to work with you again in the future.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/16/2018

Photo booth rental was amazing! All the guests loved the print outs and the mirror instead of a photo booth allowed for bigger group photos.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Thanh · Married on 06/09/2018

We looked at a few vendors before deciding on Hello. The price and interactive mirror photo booth made the decision very easy. The booth was the highlight of the wedding and we asked guests to print 2 copies (one for keeping and the other for our guest book). After the wedding, it was so fun seeing all the photos, which were great quality. The attendant was really nice and kindly reminded guests to print an extra copy for the guestbook. Also, we received all the digital photos after the wedding. I would use Hello again and highly recommend them for a wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christopher · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing in every aspect! By far the coolest photo booth option out there that our guests loved. So cool in fact that both our band and our venue asked for the contact info to Hello Photo Booth! Both saying they've never seen anything like it. The only thing better than product was the customer service! On site Jeff was the most helpful host and in all other email interactions Stanley was quick to respond and more than accommodating. Best thing yet, before we even woke up the next morning we had a link to view every single picture taken the previous night! Laughing at those certainly helped ease the hangover haha. Cannot recommend enough!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Candace · Married on 04/21/2018

Everyone loved it & staff was so friendly !!! I would def rent again for future events. They were on time & courteous! They even stayed an hour longer because the guest loved them so much!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Hello Photo Booth Rental 15

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

I’m so glad I found hello photo booth! The unique set up really helped our wedding guests have fun with it. The attendant was so kind and professional. It is so much more affordable than a regular photo booth and SO much better!

Sent on 07/17/2018

AMIRA · Married on 03/24/2018

Hello Photo Booth was a hit! Everyone loved it! My college organization was so surprised and pleased with the overall experience and the mirror selfie touch! Also, the staff during our booking was so nice and friendly. Everyone loved them. We will definitely be recommending to other organizations on campus and will definitely be using it again. Thank you Hello Photo Booth for helping our event come alive!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Mila · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a good experience with this business. They were highly professional, punctual and responsive.
    Guy who was with us during bar mitzvah helped kids and adults to have a good time and have fun.

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

I had a Hello Photo Booth at my annual
    fundraiser and it was great! The service was awesome and everyone loved the photos they took! I will absolutely use them again.

Maya · Married on 10/08/2017

The magic mirror photo booth we rented for our wedding from Hello Photo Booth was such a great price that I was slightly skeptical... but Stanley was so friendly, helpful, and communicative that my worries were not one bit necessary! The booth itself was phenomenal. It was tons of fun, our guests loved it, and the print quality of the photos was also spectacular. We enjoyed ourselves so much, and I highly recommend Stanley and his crew!

• Y

Yinyin · Married on 10/07/2017

Hello Photo Booth was super responsive to all of my questions, and accommodating to the changes I asked for on my personalized photostrip. I think that all of my guests thought the mirror was really unique and fun to play with, and the photobooth attendant there was so friendly and helpful that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Lilia · Married on 06/15/2014

Loved working with them! Their photo booth was a huge hit at our event!

Jeryl · Married on 09/15/2018

GREAT FUN! <3 the photo mirror attendant guy was terrific. so personable that you didn't feel goofy taking the photos. he definitely added to the fun. i would recommend this service. the photo mirror was a HIT. it takes up some space to set up so make sure you allow for that. : )

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Hello Photo Booth Rental 16

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

These guys were great. Multiple things: they flexed and stayed an hour after. Everyone loved them, they were friendly and fun, and ended up being part of the greeting line for our wedding reception. They worked with our location, and left us with a great book of photos. The unlimited prints is a huge win. They were super easy to work with and I would recommend them again. They are an expense that you don't "have to have" at a wedding, but they completely changed the environment to make it even more fun, so if you have the option, I would highly recommend bringing them in.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Chris · Married on 12/06/2018

Holiday party

This was such a great addition to our event! The on-site team was so helpful and flexible with all of the guests and made it such a fun experience. I would highly recommend. As a matter of fact I like them so much I am probably going to add a photo booth to my wedding as well. Not something I have thought about previously but I think my guess would love it

Sent on 12/08/2018