Hart Bridal Company Reviews

35 Reviews for Hart Bridal Company

• Christina

Christina B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful experience!

My hair and makeup was wonderful for my wedding day. My bridesmaids and mom also loved their hair and makeup. I ended up contacting Nikki when our wedding had a second date. From my first visit/trial until the wedding day I felt confident in their services. They were very helpful in answering any questions I may have. Also recommended the hair extensions that I was debating on. I'm so glad I got them for my wedding day, they made all the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. Followed all of the special CDC guidelines during this time. I would use this company again in the future for any special event!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/20/2020

Nickie and her team were amazing! I was the maid of honor in my friends wedding and Nickie didn’t skip a beat. She made the bride, as well as all the girls in the party feel and look their absolute best. She helped us create the hair styles that we asked for and went above and beyond. She is very personable and easy to talk to. They also did my airbrush make up, which was flawless. I’ve never had better makeup done for an event (and I’ve been in quite a few weddings). I felt like I had no makeup on, which is exactly what I like because I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup. I would highly recommend Nickie and her team for any event 100%!

Tiffany · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

I own a sunless company in CT and Nickie and her team have done a number of our bridal parties. They are a blast to work with and we have heard nothing but good things from our clients! Everyone always looks so beautiful. I would never recommend anyone else for our brides after working with Nickie. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Kasey · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Team

Gabby and team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my girls on my wedding day! I had a few things that I wanted to do differently after my trial and Gabby was able to execute them perfectly on the day of. She even custom made a new lip color blend for me and found a ingenious way of leaving my some for touch-ups throughout the night. Loved chatting with her and am so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup looks turned out. Thank you Hart Bridal Co!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hart Bridal Company's reply:

Thank you Kasey!! Your group was a pleasure to work with. We can’t wait to see photos!!

Congratulations again and we wish you both nothing but happiness! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jennifer C · Married on 08/23/2019

Nickie is such a pleasure to work with and beyond talented!

I had contacted Nickie a month before my wedding to do my bridesmaids' hair (after my previous stylist bailed). She responded to my inquiry almost immediately and was available. The process to book her was SO easy. She showed up and listened to each bridesmaid's request and she ROCKED it. Nickie is beyond talented and my bridesmaids looked beautiful! I 110% recommend and I will definitely be reaching out in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hart Bridal Company's reply:

Thank you Jennifer 🖤 I loved working with you ladies as well! Such a great group! I hope to work with you again in the future ♥️

Jennifer Roach · Married on 06/15/2019

Nickie gave each bridesmaid exactly when they envisioned!

I was so grateful to find Nickie at Hart Bridal Co after my original hair stylist fell through! She was able to take me on as a client just a few weeks before the wedding, and agreed to travel to the hotel where we were getting ready. She has a great way of making people feel at ease. We looked through potential hairstyles together before the big day, and she was very thoughtful about creating one that I loved and that fit with my dress, the venue (so windy!) and the hairpieces I wanted to include. Every bridesmaid wanted something a little different, but she made them all look cohesive. Thank you, Nickie!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Hart Bridal Company's reply:

Omg Jennifer thank you so much! You and your ladies were great to work with! I can’t wait to see pictures!!

Elizabeth Connors · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Hair and Makeup Team!

Working with Nickie and Chelsea was the best bridal experience. We used the same dream team for my sister in laws wedding and when Nickie and Chelsea said they would travel to MA for my wedding it was a no brainier! They are a full service hair and makeup team that were a breath of fresh air on what could have been a very stressful day. In addition, Nickie's hair styles and updos are impeccable and Chelsea's airbrush makeup skills were amazing! I cannot recommend this team more.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2018

Nickie was awesome! When we first met for my trail I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wear my hair up or down so she said we could try both which was such a relief. After trying both we decided it would be best to wear it up and, she said we could add extensions the day of to make my hair look fuller. I was nervous they wouldn’t match my hair color but they were dead on perfect. She knows her stuff! I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup came out on my wedding day as did my mother and the 5 other girls in my bridal party. She took her time and didn’t rush anyone and did exactly what each of the girls wanted done in their hair (I let them all decide what they wanted). I would 100% recommend her and use her again!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

went above and beyond to make sure I was happy!

Suzy · Married on 09/14/2018

Anyone who uses Nikki will be absolutely pleased. Great work great personality sweet warm and loving. Five stars from me

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Nickie and her staff were great, professional and efficient. She made me feel amazing on this special day! Very accommodating and sweet!

Alicia · Married on 06/06/2018

HG team was amazing! All hair and makeup was perfect, everyone was very professional and the prices were very affordable! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Karin · Married on 10/06/2017

Nickie is fantastic! Every woman got a different hairstyle and she was incredibly accommodating and fast! My hair literally didn’t move until the next day, it was gorgeous all night.

grace · Married on 09/16/2017

Nickie and her team were amazing for my wedding! I was so happy with the way my hair turned out and my bridesmaids all looked stunning. Not only did everyone’s hair look perfect but everything from planning my trial to the actual day of the wedding was so easy and smooth and truly enjoyable. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any special event! The best!!

Tahesha · Married on 08/19/2017

The Hello Gorgeous team was excellent on my wedding day, Nickie made the booking process smooth. The minute they arrived I felt comfortable and ready for the day! Needless to say my makeup was flawless and I loved it as well as my Bridesmaids and moms.

Joline · Married on 03/11/2017

Nickie is an amazing hairdresser

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2016

Nickie is wonderful, she was attentive and really listened to what I wanted when we did the trial run. She offered suggestions that were perfect for my hair and what I had visualized came true. It was such a pleasure working with Nickie and her staff, they provided such a positive experience and top notch service to everyone in my wedding party. She will always be my top pick for all events!

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Nicki was great! She did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup on my big day. All of my girls looked amazing. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Katey · Married on 06/25/2016

Loved using Hello Gorgeous! We used them for my hair on my wedding and they were one of the only vendors who would agree to do JUST my hair (and not all of the bridesmaids) at 5 am in the hotel room for my 9:30 am wedding. Nickie is so friendly and I feel like I had known her forever. I liked it so much I recommended them for my friend's wedding and had another great experience as a bridesmaid. I have a TON of hair and it's hard to curl, and Nickie was so patient and funny curling and re-curling my hair throughout the day. Would recommend to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

Love Nickie so much! Her professionalism and makeup skills are incredible and we were all thrilled with their service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2016

The Hello Goreous Hair and Makeup team are phenomenal! They provided hair and makeup for my wedding day with three days notice when the company I had originally booked fell through at the last minute! I should have gone with them in the first place with how flexible, personable, professional, and skilled they are.

Aime · Married on 11/21/2015

Hello Gorgeous Hair and Makeup are amazing! I have used them for my own wedding and both of my sisters have also used them. They are always on time, professional and friendly. We looked just as amazing at the end of the night as we did in the beginning.

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Nickie and her team were great! Super accommodating and made the bride and us girls feel very special! Our hair and makeup was on point, classic and looked beautiful photos. Thanks again ladies!

Tamara · Married on 07/10/2015

I had an AMAZING experience with Nickie. She was phenomenal. We had a great consultation to get to know me and pick out an initial look. I ended up changing some things on the fly on the actual wedding day and she was more than accommodating. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup. Best part was being in the comfort of my own hotel room so it was really awesome that she can travel. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Amazing team, super professional but also very friendly. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of weddings. A calming presence on a very hectic day.