Hello Beautiful Weddings Reviews

67 | Cherry Hill, NJ

67 Reviews for Hello Beautiful Weddings

• Maya

Maya M · Married on 09/05/2020

Flawless hair and makeup, stellar service!

I hired Kristen for wedding hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG and she was one of our favorite vendors! Throughout our communications she was timely, professional, open to feedback, and very talented. Covid19 erupted in the middle of my wedding planning and she helped me stay calm, ensuring me that she would still be there for me, and would follow all safety precautions. On the day of our trial, the lipstick she chose wasn’t quite right based on my vision and she creatively mixed two shades to come up with the perfect hue (many compliments on that color btw!). For my hair, she was able to flawlessly combine all my pinterest images into a vintage yet timeless, sleek updo. On the big wedding day, she and her lovely assistant arrived to the hotel room early and got right to work setting everything up. They were so patient with the women in my life, including my mom who couldn’t stop blinking (!) and achieved everyone’s desired looks. For me personally, she completely matched the trial hair/makeup, but somehow even better. My hair and make-up stayed put the entire evening, no oiliness or creases, and I received SOOO many compliments that night and afterwards, with pictures. Also, her prices are reasonable, considering how many years she’s been in business. If you’re anywhere in her radius, go see Kristen! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/24/2020

Kristen is a rockstar!

Due to covid, our original 80-person wedding plan was change to a 20-person backyard wedding. With limited time to plan, I contacted Hello Beautiful Weddings and immediately got a response back from Kristen. Kristen was communicative from the start and the whole way through! The day before the date of the wedding, we ended up having to push everything back an extra day due to the rain & Kristen was extremely flexible and able to make the switch, no questions asked! She showed up right on time & had all of her amazing makeup & lighting with her. I could tell from our conversations through WeddingWire that Kristen was professional, had the most reasonable price for all the high-quality makeup & knew what she was doing! I opted to skip the makeup trial & put my faith in her! She blew me away and I got SO many compliments on my makeup! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride! I can not say enough good things about Kristen and I HIGHLY recommend her and her team for your big day!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Elizabeth DiMambro · Married on 07/11/2020

Great service and artistry for a crazy day!

Kristen and her team really went above and beyond. We had our wedding during Covid and her staff was professional and clean. They made sure to take all CDC guidelines into consideration and were in communication throughout the whole process. Despite what was going on in the outside world they helped my bridal party and I look amazing! Loved our make up! Would definitely refer them!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Kerry Farnum · Married on 07/11/2020

Made me feel beautiful

They made me feel beautiful! Very open to feedback between the trial and wedding day.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel DiMattia · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Team

Kristen and her team were amazing! My girls makeup was flawless and hair was exactly what was asked for (even with one very particular MOH) :) both girls did great and were patient and understanding. Kristen took care of my mom and myself and was great! It all hit me after hair and makeup and I had a little break down and Kristen was there to make everything perfect! I highly recommend for a bride looking for an amazing team that gets the job done!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Rodgers · Married on 01/11/2020

Truly amazing!

I originally booked hello beautiful for just makeup! I had the trial and it was everything I could have dreamed of! I knew I was going to look amazing for my wedding thanks to Kristen! Fast forward to about 2 weeks before my wedding and my hair person dropped out! I emailed Kristen and she responded almost immediately! She saved my day! I ended up using Kristen and hello beautiful for both hair and makeup for my bridal party and the grooms mom! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. We all received so many compliments! I am forever grateful for Hello Beautiful!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/31/2019

Kristen is amazing

Kristen did my bridesmaids makeup and everyone looked STUNNING. Everyone was complimented all night and the girls were so happy with their makeup. 100% recommend Kristen to do bridal makeup!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing job

Kristen and her team were absolutely incredible! We had a large group-12 women all getting their hair and makeup done. They all had different hairstyles and requests and Kristen and her team accommodated everything! They even finished early! We cannot thank you enough for making our special day as perfect as it was!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Erin

Erin Ecret · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Hair/makeup for Wedding Day

The stylist showed up early, were flexible with the space in the hotel room and had us ready ahead of schedule. All of our makeup and hair looked great!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2019

Hello Beautiful is amazing!!

Kristen and her team are so good at what they do! Kristen is incredibly talented. She looked at a picture of what I wanted for 3 seconds and made it look even better than I was expecting. I’ve never felt more beautiful. I would recommend Kristen and Hello Beautiful in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing service! Highly recommend!

Hair and makeup lasted the entire night and was beautiful! My bridesmaids were very happy as well. Hair and makeup for nine people only took about four hours.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Freeborn · Married on 09/27/2019

Glam Squad Extraordinaires!

I enthusiastically recommend Hello Beautiful services for any occasion! I got married in Stone Harbor, NJ on September 27, 2019 and used Hello Beautiful for my makeup along with my 7 bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. Kristen and Briana were the absolute best! Not only did they do an incredible job making us all look and feel like models, they were so kind, fun and organized. They kept us on track and brought calm to what could have been the crazy chaotic wedding day scramble. I am so thankful I went with Hello Beautiful and so incredibly grateful for the above and beyond service that Kristen & Briana provided - they far exceeded my expectations! THANK YOU!

Meredith

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Nathalia

Nathalia Carlos · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing job

We are scared of our make up don’t look good bc we are Brazilians so we have different skin colors and She did a amazing job we all look so beautiful and also she have a lot patience with one of my annoying bridesmaids.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Peck · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing bridal makeup!!

Kristen did a wonderful job with everyone’s makeup! I loved the way my make up turned out for my wedding day and got so many complements!! It looked beautiful in pictures. My bridesmaids and mom also loved how their makeup came out and we couldn’t have been happier!! It lasted the whole night even though it was a warm August day. Kristen was so easy to work with and it was very easy to schedule a makeup trial with her that worked around my work schedule. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing hair and make up team!

Kristen and Michele were my hair and makeup artists for my wedding day and they were incredible! From my trial through the finishing touches of the wedding day itself, they were kind, professional, and fun to spend time with! They provided services for myself and my 6 bridesmaids - everyone loved their looks, and our hair and make up lasted through wind, rain, mist, tears, and hours of dancing! Definitely book hello beautiful - you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible service!

Coordination was awesome, having hair and makeup services together was great. My bridesmaids were all so happy with their hair and makeup. I felt like a princess! Would highly recommend

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Linda

Linda L · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful from the trial to wedding day!

I had a great experience at my trial. Kristen listened to me and I loved her work! On the wedding day, she and another MUA arrived on time and had all of us done right on time for the photographer. I even had an extra person added and she was super flexible. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2019

Summer wedding

Kristen and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and worked to make sure everyone had their hair and make up done on time. Everyone loved their hair and make up, including me! It stayed on the whole wedding. We are so happy we hired Hello Beautiful and we would do it again!! :)

Sent on 08/09/2019

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kristen was amazing! My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my perfect day! I would definitely recommend Hello Beautiful Weddings!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kasey Makowski · Married on 07/13/2019

Kristen is the best!

These girls are awesome! Kristen was so easy to work with and I truly felt like she cared about making sure I looked exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day. She was so flexible when I had changed what I wanted to do for my hair and fit me in for a second trial right away. She made the whole process a lot of fun and I would recommend her to anyone, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Joannie

Joannie Pajic · Married on 05/31/2019

Kristen is amazing at what she does!!

I had my makeup done A little after 1 pm, I got married at 4, reception til 9:30, cried had cake smashed in my face, and my makeup lasted through it all!! Wonderful job Kristen!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Ventura · Married on 05/26/2019

Hello Beautiful Team were great!!

Kristen & Melissa were absolutely great! Our hair and makeup were beautiful. They were on time, ready to go and professional at the same time.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Kristen and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. Kristen was extremely flexible with me and was able to give me the hair and makeup look I knew I always wanted on my wedding day. My bridal party looked stunning and everyone was more than pleased with their looks. I can’t say enough about Kristen, Kelli and Felicia - you all made me and my girls feel gorgeous!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

Hello Beautiful Weddings was wonderful! We used them for hair and makeup and all of my girls loved their looks! Kristen and her team were awesome to work with and super flexible when we had a last minute makeup addition!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Elish · Married on 05/19/2018

Very happy with their services.

Sent on 08/07/2018