Helio Aesthete Reviews

13 | Castro Valley, CA

13 Reviews for Helio Aesthete

Melody · event on: 01/01/2015

Best and most fun photographers I've ever worked with! Definitely will work with again!

Marcie · event on: 12/26/2014

I have worked with several photographers for previous events but Brian and Jessica were by far the most flexible and professional team. They were a lot of fun and took AMAZING photos! Thanks Brian and Jessica - the family photos look great (I appreciate them being ready so quickly as well. :) )

• User4656316 · event on: 11/01/2014

To whom it may concern,
    I recommend this vendor to you. Use them as much as you want.
    Sincerely,
    Alex

• User4620048 · 2+ years ago

Fantastic! And fun to have around!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Brian and Jessica are an amazing photography team. They made us totally comfortable and we ended up having fun and that showed in our wedding photos. The video that was made for us was beautiful. I couldn't of asked for anything better.
    I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and my husband and I will be using them for all photography in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2015

This photographer was super patient with me and professional. He never once made me feel uncomfortable or like the bridezilla I actually was being. The photos turned out better than I could have ever possibly imagined. I will use him for all of my events now. Not just weddings!

Christie · event on: 04/03/2014

Brian joined our non-profit, Extollo International, in Haiti to document our construction training programs. He was tireless in his efforts and the results showed. He provided our donors with an intimate window into the lives of the Haitian men and women we're training through his moving photography. He also shot, edited and produced a video showing a day on the job with our team that brought our donors to tears at our year end banquet. We are so grateful that he shared his talents and vision with our organization. We can't wait to work with him again!

Sent on 04/09/2015
  • User4654746 · event on: 11/08/2013

I had a bunch of pictures done to celebrate my birthday, and they were extremely flexible with location and what i all wanted done. And they didnt just tell me to pose, but actually did live action photos that turned out to be my favorite!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!

Kimba · event on: 09/19/2013

Brian is one of the first photographers I've had the pleasure to shoot with. We did a galavanting trip around the SOMA area of SF to get some quality headshots for my DJ stuffs. He was on time and very professional, and more importantly made me feel super comfortable in front of the lens and gave great feedback on help with posing etc to make better images.

Brian also shot events for my company Opel Productions, low light club images are hard to get and he always did a stellar job. Also key to all of this is his turnaround time was occasionally less than 24 hours!! AMAZING. There's nothing worse than waiting for a photographer to get you images and have them take over a week or more.

Absolute quality.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Lee · Married on 05/04/2013

Brian did engagement an engagement photo shoot (at night) and candid photos of my wedding and reception. All of the photos were amazing! He also put together a video of the reception decorations going up and all of my friends and family that helped. His short feature video was much better than the one that our videographer did.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Mae-lin · event on: 12/14/2014

3.5

I did a photoshoot to boost for my Zumba business. Brian and Jessica are so easy going and made the shoot fun & lively. I am so glad I got a chance to work with them and my photos are amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Stacy · Married on 09/20/2014

We're so happy with our wedding video and pictures! Brian and Jessica were easy and fun to work with and captured beautiful moments from our day. They do amazing work and are professional but not too stuffy which put us at ease. We look forward to working with them in the future to capture other special events in our lives.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Dianah · Married on 09/30/2016

2.4
      0.5
      2.5
      1.5

Initially, I would have given them 5 stars all around, but I have had the impossible task of getting them to respond to my emails, text messages, voicemail, etc. Our wedding was the end of October. They sent me a link to a beautiful wedding video of clips from the wedding. We were supposed to receive a physical external hard drive with a copy of the video and the raw footage, but here were are middle of February, and I can't even get a response. I really liked their work, and I enjoyed working with them, but I the lack of response is highly unprofessional.

Sent on 02/14/2017