Heirloom Reviews

6 Reviews for Heirloom

• Ricardo

Ricardo A. · Getting married on 06/02/2022

Amazing video book

I couldn't be happier to have shared our unforgettable moments with the Heirloom video books, the quality of the screens is like an iPhone and made a big impression with my family who couldn't attend our wedding. I highly recommend them, they are very pleasant to work with and the turnaround time was really fast. Also, the pricing was very reasonable! Thank you Heirloom!!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Courtney M. · Married on 02/02/2021

The best wedding party gift!!!

Such a wonderful and personalized gift for each of my bridesmaids! I was able to compile videos from our times together and make each bridesmaid their own book of memories together. This is definitely a present to last a lifetime! It was awesome to be able to watch these videos together and laugh and cry at all our times together on my special day!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Alyson · Married on 06/10/2017

A perfect keepsake!

I wanted to capture my wedding day in a unique, special way—Heirloom video book let me do that. It’s the perfect video book of my wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Best Investment & Heartfelt Treasure!

A picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth a million. So much more can be observed and shared in capturing these moments in time and Heirloom allows you to do just that, through the video card. My grandmother was over the moon to receive her Heirloom card-- she hasn't been able to see her great-grandchildren in over a year due to the pandemic. We mail her pictures quite often but now she can see the kids' developing personality and interests over and over again like she is there. Worth every penny.

Sent on 03/24/2021

Lindsay · Married on 04/05/2014

Such a special gift for our special day!

Heirloom is a great gift idea! I was able to share special memories with loved ones who couldn’t physically see special moments from our special day.

Sent on 04/02/2021

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

The best gift for my new hubby!

I wanted to get my husband the perfect wedding gift so I had our wedding video put on an Heirloom video book. It's so easy to upload your video! He absolutely loved the gift and it's so sweet to be able to pick up the book any time and watch the best moment of our lives.

Sent on 03/17/2021