Heirloom Paper Co. Reviews

18 | Encino, CA

18 Reviews for Heirloom Paper Co.

18 Heirloom Paper Co. Reviews

Suzi · Married on 10/27/2018

I very much enjoyed working with Desiree! Firstly, she has beautiful taste and has a wide repertoire of invitations styles. I am planning my wedding from out of town and she was so patient with e-mails, Skype sessions, and phone calls to make sure the invitations were perfect. She also really helped me work within my budget while still keeping the overall aesthetic I was going for. Most importantly, she is a lovely person and I felt completely comfortable talking with her and sharing my opinions, etc. I would definitely recommend Heirloom Paper!

• Allison

Allison Stein · Married on 09/01/2018

Invitation Suite of My Dreams!

Desiree was the best to work with!! She has such great taste and is able to pull your style out and create the invitation of your dreams! The whole process was very collaborative and she is so easy to work with! She understands the industry and knows that your wedding invitation is the first glimpse that guests will see! I highly recommend working with Heirloom Paper!

Heirloom Paper Co. 1

Lynn · Married on 07/29/2018

The owner of Heirloom paper company was a pleasure to work with!!! The invitation that was designed was sophisticated, elegant and so chic!!! Heirloom paper company also designed monogramed stickers and cocktail napkins and towels for the event.

Heirloom Paper Co. 2

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Desiree is a true professional, with such a talented eye--she really brought our vision together. She was a pleasure to work with, so reliable, and brought so much calm and ease to a stressful process in general. We absolutely LOVE our finished suite, cannot recommend her enough.

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing invitations can be really overwhelming so when a few of my friends recommended Heirloom Paper I had to see what the hype was all about. Desiree (owner) has an extensive selection of invitations styles, colors, languages, and fonts to choose from which would normally be stressful once we met with her and described our vision she was able to understand it and bring it to life. She came up with the the most beautiful design which is something we hadn't seen anywhere else. I would highly recommend Heirloom Paper to anyone needing invitations and who wants it to stand out. Lastly, having such a talented, personable and time efficient vendor made wedding planning a bit less stressful which is always a plus!

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Desiree was absolutely incredible. She was very responsive and easy to work with. We had no idea what to expect but she walked us through each phase of the project and made our vision come to life. We couldn't be happier with the way our invitations and wedding suite came out!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

I was the type of bride that had a ton of ideas but didnt always know how to articulate them. Desiree literally put my thoughts to paper and helped me create beautiful invitations. Thank you Heirloom Paper Co

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

Loved working with Desiree at Heirloom Paper! She was helpful with coming up with design ideas and putting it all together. They turned out amazing!!

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Desiree is terrific. She has a wide assortment from which to choose and accommodated our budget needs as well. She was so helpful with the selection of our invitations for our daughter's wedding. We wanted something different (rustic chic look), and she totally got it and delivered! She also provided the thank you cards, escort cards, menus and table numbers (which were also customized to match the invites). I would definitely recommend her.

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Heirloom Paper Company did a fantastic job customizing our invitations to fit the style, theme, and unique location of our event.

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Desiree helped us select the perfect invitation to match our venue and style. I'm the type of person who can be easily overwhelmed by too many options or decisions, so I appreciate how she helped to narrow down the selection. She has a great eye for design and was a resource for all of our etiquette questions. Thanks, Desiree!

Alexis · Married on 11/05/2016

Desiree was a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed the entire process. She has impeccable taste and always makes sure that the invitation and other items are tailored to your style. I would absolutely recommend her and use her again in the future.

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Desiree did a wonderful job helping to design our wedding invitations. I had a specific idea in mind and she nailed it! She spent HOURS showing me options, paper, fonts. She was a joy to work with and her final product did not disappoint! I am so happy to have the beautiful invitation as a memory of the wonderful day! Thank you!

Katherine · Married on 02/06/2016

I loved working with Heirloom Paper and was even more excited about our wedding when I saw our invitations in person. Desiree is so fun and easy to work with and she understood our vision right away. She was helpful in guiding us to find the perfect invitation and made useful suggestions throughout the planning process. She paid close attention to detail and made sure each piece fit together with the others. We had such a positive experience working with Heirloom Paper and would recommend Heirloom Paper to anyone looking for beautiful, personalized invitations.

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2015

Desiree from Heirloom Paper Co. was one of our favorite vendors to work with during our wedding planning process. From the beginning, she really took the time to make sure she understood the vision we wanted and did the most amazing job working with us to find the most perfect invitation for our style. Working with her was amazing because we had so much flexibility in customizing fonts, paper, color, etc. and she even helped us create a custom envelope liner with a hand drawn photo of my husband and I (not to mention all of the other customizations she offered/suggested). We were able to create a unique invitation that nobody had ever seen before. She was truly enthusiastic about helping us achieve our exact vision. I have recommended Desiree from Heirloom Paper Co. to several friends already and look forward to an opportunity to use her again soon!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2015

Heirloom Paper Co. was beyond fantastic to work with! Desiree was incredibly professional, accommodating, and creative. Our invitation suite was more beautiful than we could have imagined and the entire creative process took place with total ease! Desiree was one of our very favorite vendors during the wedding planning process and we will be sure to use her again in the future!

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2015

Desiree from Heirloom Paper Co. was such a joy to work with! She was so helpful when we didn't know the exact style we were going for and had a huge selection for us to get ideas from. Desiree was extremely patient throughout the entire process and was very supportive even when we decided to switch designs in the middle. We were able to choose everything from the paper, to the text, to the font, envelope liner, etc. in order to create the most unique and custom invitation.

Alison · Married on 07/16/2016

Highly recommend to everyone!