Heirloom Light Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Brittney B. Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful maternity shoot

It was great working with Andrew. We shot with him for a maternity shoot and will have pictures to cherish with our little one
    Christine Married on 12/01/2018

Simply Amazing!

I can't say enough about how amazing Andrew is! He is flexible, professional, and beyond talented. I'm so excited to see the magic he created!

Heirloom Light Photography's reply:

Thank you guys for choosing me Christine, be well
    Andrew J

Wedding Wire puts an odd 100 character minimum so pardon the wasted characters
    Victoria J. Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding photographer experience!

Andrew shot our wedding earlier this year and did such a fantastic job I’ve personally recommended him to 3 of my friends who are also in the process of planning their weddings. My husband and I were so happy with the job he did the day of the event. He was so on top of everything and managed our bridal party really well so that we got the most out of our time we had with him. He did an awesome job on the portraits, at one point almost made my MiL cry tears of joy because of the special pictures she knew she’d be able to treasure forever. When we got the pictures back (in only a few weeks!) they were amazing. He took really great candids of our friends and guests. Finally he made us an awesome album, we look through it constantly and for Christmas this year, we even created some of our own albums from our wedding photos to give away as gifts to our families. You get so much bang for your bucks going with Andrew, we’re so happy we did!
    Carol S. Married on 11/03/2018

Captured Beautiful Moments

Andrew and team photographed our daughter's wedding in November and we are thrilled with the results. He kept the process fun while also keeping everyone on track, so we got the important family shots, but also touching portraits and candids of the couple and their friends. We ordered and customized with Andrew a beautiful album for them for Christmas- it made the bride cry! They were impressed with the quality and will treasure it forever. Such a great experience!
    Sara Married on 10/10/2018

The best of the best!

Andrew is an amazing photographer and helped us feel extremely comfortable. He was extremely personable and the photos turned out fantastic! We had a very quick turn around on them as well, compared to many other wedding photographers. I would highly recommend them!
    Lyra B. Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful and elegant photos; fun to work with

Andrew took incredible pictures of us on our wedding day. He was wonderful to work with, and managed to capture wonderful pictures of almost every single guest! He was patient and friendly and worked well with our most nutty friends and family. We'd recommend him for any photography project, large or small. Thank you Andrew!
    Nicole Married on 06/22/2018

Great experience!

Andy was professional, and did everything we asked. Our pictures came out beautiful. He a fantastic job capturing the best day of our lives and we couldn't be more grateful.

Heirloom Light Photography's reply:

Thanks again you guys.. It was such a fun wedding and awesome working with you two. I hope we get together soon! Andrew J
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 06/09/2018

Andrew is amazing!

Andrew went above and beyond on my wedding day! I was searching everywhere for someone to just shoot my wedding without having to get all the pricey packages, and Andrew did exactly what I wanted. Thank you Andrew!

Heirloom Light Photography's reply:

No problem Bri, great working w you and Buggy. Happy New Year to you and the family

Be sure to follow us on Instagram
    @heirloom.light
    Devin H. Married on 05/19/2018

Incredible work, fun to work with

Andy was our photographer for our engagement shoot, as well as our wedding day and he was amazing! He was so fun to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. He captured all of our special moments beautifully and creatively. He was also extremely professional and spoke with us ahead of time to hammer out a wedding day game plan so that the day of ran very smoothly. We are in love with his work and are so happy we chose him to be our photographer!
    Amanda Married on 11/25/2017

Beautiful photos

Andrew was great to work with as our wedding photographer! He was on top of every photo we wanted and made sure he stuck to our schedule. He was very responsive and answered any questions I had.
    Shanna B. Married on 06/17/2017

Andrew was dynamite

Andrew absolutely saved my wedding. He took on the job last-minute as my original photographer cancelled the day before my wedding. Andrew was fun, professional, and did a beautiful job capturing all the special moments of my wedding. Thank you ♥♡
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 06/11/2016

Andrew is the best!!

Andrew is very passionate about his work and it really shows! We hired him for our wedding and we were very impressed with our pictures. Our friends loved our photos and ended up hiring him for their wedding too. My parents friends also used him later on for their sons baptism. I would recommend Andrew to anyone! You will not be disappointed!
    Mariah D. Married on 06/08/2019

Great energy, amazing pictures.

Andrew was consistently kind and upbeat. I love a photographer with spunk. And that is exactly what we got!