Heirloom Cuisine, LLC Reviews

28 | Saint Francisville, LA

28 Reviews for Heirloom Cuisine, LLC

Kathy · Married on 04/07/2018

Heirloom Cuisine and Catering Excellence

Heirloom Cuisine's catering was one of the most complimented details of my daughter's wedding. Caryn Roland is wonderful to work with, and facilitates a smooth set-up for wedding day. We were provided a diverse variety of foods to choose from, each option as delicious as the next. I highly recommend the venison queso, as it was a huge hit of the night. Not only was the food excellent, but the presentation was beautiful! Their attention to detail is impeccable. Heirloom Cuisine is a superior vendor and the night would not have been the same without them! Highly Recommended!
    K. Alford, Baton Rouge, LA

britany · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I even start! Working with Karen and Brittney was a dream! They were so prompt to respond to everything, and always listened and helped when needed. The food at our wedding is still being talked about! It was like sitting down at a fine dining restaurant and eating their best dishes! They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny! If you want food that will be the talk of the town than Heirloom Cuisine is your place!

Paige · Married on 03/19/2016

Heirloom Cuisine, LLC was hands down one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Originally my fiancé and I were going debating between Heirloom and one other local competitor. With pricing being fairly close, Heirloom took the win with their professionalism and responsiveness. There wasn’t a single time that I had to reach out to track down a response or get an answer. The team got back to us instantaneously and never kept us waiting, but this was just the beginning of our wonderful experience with Heirloom.
    Their professionalism and responsiveness continued to be beyond amazing as we worked out menu and bar details, and their staff was always open to meeting at the venue for walk through (I believe we did three or four by the end of things). Britni, who managed our wedding, looked over all of our rental agreements (tables, chairs, linens, etc), walked us through the best layouts and floor plans, and went above and beyond any typical catering service—that’s because Heirloom is not a typical caterer. They do everything they can for their brides to make the planning and wedding the best experience possible.
    This leads me to the actual wedding. Everything could not be more perfect. Caryn brought the wedding party champagne as we waited for the ceremony to begin, my husband and I had food and drinks waiting for us directly following the ceremony, the serving stations looked amazing, the food has been raved about nonstop, and of course, the service everyone experienced was the beyond imaginable. Our guests have not stopped raving about all of the food! My husband and I will continue to use Heirloom for any future events, and STRONGLY encourage all engaged couples to stop their search and go with Heirloom!!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Not only can you not go wrong with Heirloom, I don't know that you can get any better. They are top-notch, professional, fun people that know exactly what they are doing and go above and beyond to make your event perfect...oh, and the food is delicious!

• User3973957 · event on: 08/21/2013

Caryn Roland of Heirloom Cuisine is a delight to work with! She is very professional and right on target with the clients vision. I have worked with Caryn many times over the past years and she is wonderful from the beginning to the end! The food is always amazing. Her staff, her professionalism, the quality of services she provides is well worth it. Caryn did a fabulous job executing my vision of this event.

• User3973957 · event on: 03/20/2014

Caryn Roland and her team at Heirloom is a top-notch team. They are very knowledgeable about event planning, catering and overall customer satisfaction. They go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that everything meets the clients needs.

Marcia · Married on 04/11/2015

The best food PERIOD! You and guests will love this caterer. Easy to work with to fit your budget and your tastes. Great communication. Beautiful tables. Helped organize better wedding timeline, had great ideas from their years of experience. All was perfect on my end for me and guests. Almost gave 4.5 of 5 on professionalism because younger servers seemed to vanish from bar and food tables (1 left to watch area) right after big rush. But a young guy helped move a few heavy tables back into position during cleanup, so he earned the half star back!

Robert · Married on 03/28/2015

The food for our wedding was abundant and incredible. They're easy to work with and willing to accommodate any request. Karen knows how a wedding should run and she isn't afraid to take charge and ensure a stress free day.

sophie · Married on 03/28/2015

AMAZING! Just AMAZING! We knew what we wanted and they sure did deliver! We sat down with them and met with them a number of times and they were so easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable. I wanted a certain look and feel, as well as theme and I wasn't disappointed with a thing. The food not only looked amazing but tasted even better. Even months after our wedding people are still talking about how our food was so good. They work with you and your budget so I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you for everything again!!

Hannah · Married on 03/15/2014

We had Heirloom Cuisine cater our bridal shower and wedding reception. Caryn was so great to work with throughout it all and the entire staff was very professional and friendly. The food and presentation are out of this world amazing! I will never have any one else cater a event. My mouth is actually starting to water thinking about it again now :) Thanks y'all!!

Carol · Married on 03/15/2014

I absolutely ADORE these people! Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend, and theirs was by far the most delicious and beautifully displayed food I have ever seen. Caryn was a delight to work with and brought with her a sense of joy and celebration ~~ and there are no words to describe every delicious bite of Chef Jason's creations. AMAZING. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any event. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Alexandra · Married on 03/08/2014

Caryn was absolutely wonderful! She by far exceeded her duties as caterer. She genuinely cared about other details regarding my wedding and helped to make things flow beautifully! The food was a hit and they truly nailed my hopes/ideas ,for the presentation as well:) I consider myself a little bit of a food snob and I can say they didnt let me down it was if I handled everything myself! From the chargrilled oyster station to the creme brulee station.. they made our favorite eats available (with a wonderful presentation) for all my guest to indulge just like my husband and I do and enjoy so much on our free time! Caryn you are beyond great! Cant wait for our anniversary to work with you again:)

Laura · Married on 12/14/2013

Caryn really goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect! She has wonderful ideas and is a pleasure to work with. All of the food Heirloom Cuisine served was delicious. I had an amazing experience working with her and her employees! Her staff was polite and professional and my guests raved about the food!

Dennis · Married on 12/14/2013

this is the third time we have used Heirloom and the results for all three events were as rated above.

Meg · Married on 11/30/2013

When I say that Heirloom Cuisine made my dream wedding possible, it isn't an overstatement. Because I wanted a wedding in a small community away from home, I was struggling to find the right venue. Even the internet, with all of its results, couldn't deliver a viable selection.
    Then, an inquiry email sent to a mistaken address landed in Caryn Roland's lap. In stead of a "Sorry, I can't help you reply," Caryn emailed back with a list of local venues, price ratings, short descriptions of the sites, and her experiences with them - more than I could on any of these places on my own!
    Wow! My husband and I decided then that wherever we chose, Heirloom Cuisine would be our caterer. It was easily our best planning decision.
    Caryn bent over backward to ensure we had everything we could ask for. There was a table set for us between pictures and the first dance, staff serving champagne and hor d'oeuvres; she even contacted the rental company for us, and alerted the band for scheduled activities. It was better than having a planner!
    More than anything, though, Caryn and her staff went out of their way to make sure EVERYONE at our wedding was satisfied.
    And did I mention the food?!? We both had family from all over the country attend the wedding, and the most common thing we have heard since that night has been how incredible the food was!! We couldn't agree more!!

Bethany · Married on 11/22/2013

Caryn with Heirloom is absolutely wonderful (and the chef, staff too)! We had a wonderful display of amazing food, unbeatable bar service and the best service a bride could ask for! Caryn went above and beyond to make our event extra special -- she event met with me, my mom and my hubby 3 times prior to the wedding to finalize all details and make sure everything was perfect. We are so pleased and grateful to have found such an amazing catering company! I would definitely recommend them to any future bride!

Caryn was so very easy to work with! She helped us with a menu that fit our budget and also gave us several suggestions of other vendors to use (flowers, cake, dj, etc). I would recommend Caryn to any bride or event that needs catering. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was all we wanted it to be.

April · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't say enough about Heirloom Cuisine in St Francisville! Mrs. Caryn Roland is the best! The food is out of this world as well as their service! Anything I needed they took care of. From linens, runners, china, timelines and whatever else we needed they were there for us! Not only is their food and service unbelievable but their set up is beautiful! The staff is amazing as well! As soon as I got engaged I booked them! There was no question who would be catering our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Heirloom Cuisine!!!!!

Melinda · Married on 10/26/2013

Caryn Roland was a delight to work with. She was very flexible and creative with the menu and came up with food that everyone loved. The comment I heard most often after, "Your wedding was beautiful" was, "The food was delicious! Who catered the reception?"

The presentation was gorgeous (something that was very important to me), and the service staff went above and beyond. Don't book anyone else until you call Caryn!

Clarissa · Married on 10/05/2013

We were really pleased with y'all service. We thank you for your support an ideas for our event.Y'all did such a good job and all the guests enjoyed!! Thanks so much

Clarissa & Chris

Dora · Married on 03/23/2013

Heirloom Cuisine catered my wedding last spring and they were, by far, the best vendor to work with. Caryn was actively involved all throughout our wedding planning, she was easy to contact and reliabile. I knew that I could trust her to have everything ready to go and look amazing at our reception. We heard so many comments that the food was incredible - I must say, the presentation was specatular and it tasted delicious. I highly, highly, highly recommend choosing Heirloom to cater any special event.

• I

ISMELDA · Married on 02/23/2013

Excellent service and wonderful food.

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2013

Caryn & her team are the BEST! Everything turned out great, thanks to them!!

Brandy · Married on 03/24/2012

Lorie at Heirloom is the sweetest most caring person. She was more than accomodating and the food was some of the best I have ever had! All of my guests raved about the food and also the beautiful way it was set up. They are quick to respond to questions and very proffessional. I was more than pleased with the service and quality they provided. They came highly recommended to me and it took me no time at all to see why. They are AMAZING!!!

Kristi · Married on 10/02/2009

Heriloom Cuisine has the best food! I was complimented on the food served and Ms. Caryn made our day special. She caterered to our special needs and took care of me, my husband, and my guests.