Heidi's Heavenly Cookies Reviews

11 | Alpharetta, GA

11 Reviews for Heidi's Heavenly Cookies

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Heidi's Heavenly Cookies for our favors and couldn't have been happier! Your price includes the cookies, and custom packaging and they even attached personalized thank you tags to the boxes for us! Their cookies are super fresh and delicious! I love Heidi and Deb so much! They were a pleasure to work with!

A free tasting was included when we were booking with Heidi! My mom and I stuffed our faces with multiple cookie flavor choices and Deb showed us various examples of packaging they had done in the past for other brides. I really can't say enough about how happy I am with this company.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heidi's Heavenly Cookies's reply:

Thanks Lauren!! We are so happy that you were thrilled :D

You were an absolute delight to work with and we were so honored to play a small part in your special day!!

Take care and please keep in touch!

Susan · Married on 09/20/2014

Heidi did a wonderful job with our daughter's wedding favors. Everyone at the wedding reception raved about the S'more bars that my daughter had selected. They were exquisitely packaged and looked beautiful on the tables. Their customer service was great and they delivered all the favors to the reception venue the morning of the wedding. We were very pleased and would definitely recommend Heidi's Heavenly Cookies !

Sent on 10/31/2014

Karen · Married on 07/05/2014

I Had a GREAT experience with Heidi and her whole team! We worked together to create the perfect selection of cookies and presentation. Guests were raving about the cookies, I ever took some on the honeymoon :)

Sent on 09/08/2014

Heidi the owner is the best! She is super sweet and really cares! You get so much for the value.
    Heidi's Heavenly Cookies made the best cookies that I used for my favors... They even wrapped them in small insulated coolers to keep them fresh during my trip from Atlanta to Florida (my wedding was in Clearwater Beach!)
    Great, Friendly Service

Sent on 08/07/2014

Terry · Married on 07/27/2013

The most incredibly delicious S'Mores were our reception favors for our guests, and you will not find a more amazing treat than what comes from Heidi's Heavenly Cookies! The customer service is beyond excellent and I loved the personal attention they gave to our daughter.

You will not go wrong having these treats at your wedding, and your guests will love you for it!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Heidi's is great! She went our of her way to help stay within my budget for our wedding. I have used her for work many times and her cookies are always perfect and taste yummy! We had the s'mores cookie bars and every one of our guest loved them. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Heidi's Heavenly Cookies's reply:

Thanks Liz!
    We loved working with you and your mom to create your wedding favors.
    You were a delight to work with!
    Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your special day.

Cindi · Married on 06/18/2011

Without a doubt the PERFECT favor!!!!!! We ordered 200 individual boxes of the Toffee cookies and Mint Eclipse. They are the MOST delicious cookies we have EVER eaten. The presentation was WOW and the guests are still talking about how "heavenly" they are.....If I could give a 10 star rating I would!!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Patrice · Married on 04/23/2011

My son was getting married at The Chateau Elan and my daughter in law wanted to stay with a wine theme. I worked with Heidi on the favors and we selected a beautifil box ( eggplant colored) and put one of her fabulous cookies in it. She tied the box with a ribbon that matched the brides dress. She even had name tags that had a bunch of grapes on them, it was a perfect gift for all. Since then I use her to send cookies for special occasions and also for corporate gifts. She is wonderful to do business with, and her cookies are the bomb!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Heesun · Married on 08/13/2010

We had a number of favors for our guests and at the last minute, I wanted to add something to the place settings. We had a destination wedding in CA and no one could seem to do what I wanted for cookies. My contact at Heidi's Heavenly Cookies was fantastic and she took time out of her day to send me pictures of different designs as well as a sample of the cookies. Of all our vendors, they were one of the best and easiest to work with. They were very responsive and got back to me quickly. And the cookies were delicious! Our guests have commented back to us after the wedding that the cookies were so good!

Sent on 10/26/2010

GILDA · Married on 06/25/2010

Deb was absolutley amazing to work with she went above and beyond! My favors came out beautiful! People couldn't stop asking me where I got them they matched my whole theme to the T!! I LOVED THEM and LOVED working with Heidi's Heavenly Cookies they were professional and super easy to work with!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Merrie · Married on 06/09/2007

3.5

I worked with Heidi to make small boxes of her WONDERFUL cookies as favors for all our guests. Along with her team, Heidi did and outstanding job of coordinating the colors and flavors to match our theme exactly. I still have guests asking me where I got those cookies. It is a little pricy, but worth it if you have a smaller wedding or want to provide your guests and extra-special treat. Plus, Heidi is the owner and runs her own business - which means, for once, you're not talking to a middle man who's trying to rip you off. A rarity in planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2007