Heidi Erika Photography Reviews

34 | Watsontown, PA

34 Reviews for Heidi Erika Photography

34 Heidi Erika Photography Reviews

Daisha · Married on 10/21/2016

Heidi is amazing. She is organized and thorough. She helped make suggestions for awesome photos. I had a big bridal party with a lot children, so taking my photos was no small feat. I cried when I saw my pictures!

Marissa · Married on 07/09/2016

This should say 5.0/5.0!

Heidi was incredible!! She was super flexible with scheduling and everything I wanted, which was constantly changing. Even on the day of the wedding, we decided we wanted BIG family photos - like 30-45 people in each photo - and she made sure it happened. She was professional and efficient.

She came to the venue 20 minutes earlier than expected and got right to work! Photos of my gown, the rings and all those things were done before she was even scheduled to show up. That meant she was able to get all the "getting ready" pictures that I wanted. She even had fun getting photos of my crying flower girl.

She made our couple photos so much fun and I enjoyed working with her so much that I completely missed cocktail hour but didn't care. I had a blast! We could tell she really loves what she does and that is priceless. She brought a lot of fun and happiness on our big day!

I haven't gotten the photos back yet, but if they're anything like her other weddings I'm confident they will be flawless. It was awesome to work with someone that loves their art!

I'd recommend her to anyone without a doubt. Thanks Heidi!

Heidi was wonderful. She was very easy to contact and answered all questions in a timely manner. She was wonderful the day of, having fun with the wedding party. She did a great job of finding photos but also asked us if we had any ideas. She did a wonderful job.

It poured on my wedding day but Heidi still made it possible to take pictures outside. She stood out in the pouring rain and we got amazing pictures with umbrellas. I was drawn to Heidi because of the vibrance in her pictures. We loved having her and she felt like part of the family.

Lori · Married on 10/04/2014

phenomenal work, loved my pictures

Jacki & Ryan · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I used Heidi Erika as our photographer last summer for our wedding and we were extremely impressed with not only the quality of her work but also the attention to detail that she put into her work. We really appreciated the fact that Heidi coordinated and took charge of the whole picture taking process....which alleviated a lot of stress and worries on one of the biggest days of our lives. Not only were we satisfied with the quality of the pictures but Heidi also was able to customize a gallery wrap for us.

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2013

Heidi and her assistant Tiffany were wonderful! They went above and beyond what you would expect from your photographer. They were with us the entire day and night. Throughout our Wedding day several things went wrong, and Heidi just worked around everything! Heidi and Tiffany did whatever they could to keep us relaxed and happy on our Wedding day. They were fun to work with and we got to see a sneak peek of some of our Wedding shots and they look AMAZING! We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos!!! My husband and I would highly recommend Heidi to be your photographer, we cannot say enough great things about her and her work! You will not be disappointed. She worked around everything with us, from time changes to family drama, to you name it. She is so accommodating and her photography skills are outstanding! We were just blown away by the sneak peeks alone, we cannot wait to see the rest!

Kerry · Married on 06/15/2013

Heidi Erika Photography (Heidi & Tiff) are fan-freaking-tastic. From the moment we booked our wedding weekend with Heidi she made the planning easy as pie. She provided an amazing engagement session, I was tired and stressed out that day and she made me feel and look absolutely stunning. Working with Heidi is a dream, she treats you like a real person, she listens, makes you feel comfortable, and is never pushy (like some wedding vendors tend to be). On my wedding day Heidi was organized, punctual, and a joy to work with. My family and my husband's family are still raving about our fabulous photographers (and our day was about a month ago!). I also had a videographer at my wedding, Heidi and Tiff worked with them flawlessly and as a team they documented my day amazingly. Heidi quickly got a few photos on facebook, and soon after I received an email to my entire wedding album. My biggest problem is that I love every single picture...and that is a pretty good problem to have! The website for viewing photos is very easy to access and to share with friends and family. Heidi and Tiff captured every single detail of my wedding, from the formal portraits, to unexpected yet hysterically cute flower girl meltdowns! I will not hesitate to call Heidi immediately the next time I need professional photos for anything! To some things up HEIDI AND TIFF ARE THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES =D

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2013

Heidi was so fun to work with and made my wedding day more enjoyable. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone loves them!

Tiana · Married on 05/11/2013

Heidi did my sweet sixteen photos, senior pictures, and most recently, my wedding photos. To say that she is fantastic would be an understatement! She is so talented and makes your photoshoots even more fun and exciting than they already are! I would recommend her to anyone! Next milestone for me is baby, and I can only hope that Heidi will be my photographer!

Heidi was fun and professional. She had lots of ideas to capture unique photos. Our wedding photos are a perfect mix of fun, unique and traditional thanks to her.

Heidi and Tiff are fabulous!!! Sooo creative and so much fun to work with! I saw Heidi's pictures long before my wedding and immediately knew she was who I wanted. My wedding pictures are absolutely amazing, and she even did a free session for our engagement photo!!! :) We had so much fun and have such fantastic memories caught on camera. Thanks again, ladies!!

Kaite · Married on 09/01/2012

Heidi gave us beautiful photos with amazing character. We love her unique style, and we were extremely satisfied with her service. She was flexible, friendly, and so talented.

Morgan · Married on 08/04/2012

Heidi was amazing to work with. She is the perfect mix of friendly and professional. She makes you feel like you've known her forever while still maintaining a level of professionalism. She makes it very comfortable to work with her. I purchased three wedding albums from Heidi, one for my mother, my mother in law and myself. All 3 were beautiful but mine truly blew me away! When the time comes, my sister will be using Heidi for her wedding and when my husband and I start thinking about babies we will call Heidi :)

Diana · Married on 06/30/2012

Heidi was amazing to work with. Had originally hoped for a different photographer who turned out to be booked on my wedding. Was recommended to try Heidi because she had a similar style. Was pleasantly suprised. She's a wonderful photographer. She is your eyes on your wedding day and she catches everything. She is fun and easy to feel relaxed around. She is married and knows what to look for when taking photos. She has a great style as well. In the end, was really glad to have her (and her assistant) with us on our special day. Would hire her any day!

We first used Heidi for our engagement photos and we knew right away we wanted her for our wedding as well. She had unique ideas for pictures and took our nervousness away. We spent the whole shoot laughing. For our wedding, Heidi and Tiffany traveled a few hours to photograph our special day. They listened to any ideas we had for pictures then added their own creative ideas. Our wedding pictures are nothing short of AMAZING! Heidi is professional, artistic, fun and above all, extremely talented. I would highly recommend her for any photographs you may need.

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2011

Heidi is AMAZING!! There aren't words that even can describe how great her work is. Pictures were one of the most important things to me on my wedding day as I wanted to be able to look back and cherish the day for many years to come. Heidi far exceeded my expectations and captured my wedding day so well! I am now and will forever be a "lifetime customer!" She did my engagement photo's, my wedding day photo's, she will be doing my maternity photo's shortly and I am certain we will be scheduling several family sessions with our growing blessing throughout the years. I recommend Heidi Erika Photography to everyone! :)

Erin · Married on 07/30/2011

Heidi and her assistant Aileen were amazing! They were with us all day and night for our wedding and captured every single moment of our special day. We didn't use a videographer, but didn't need to since we had such an awesome photographer. I love looking at my custom made album that Heidi made for us. When I look at it, it really does tell the beautiful story of our wedding day because Heidi and Aileen captured all of that for us. Heidi was easy to work with and was so calm about everything. I highly recommend her and plan to use her again in the future when the time comes to have babies! Picking the right photographer was a huge deal for me for our wedding day. I searched all over for the perfect one and I found that when I first met Heidi and looked at all of her work, I knew I had to have her. I highly recommend her and I am so thankful for her outstanding work and job she did to make our wedding pictures the best!

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2011

Heidi is very talented and fun to work with. She is able to capture every moment of the day with such creativity. We had a ball working with her throughout the day. Her work will not disappoint.

Christine · Married on 06/04/2011

Heidi and her assistant were amazing! Not only were the photos available for viewing so soon after the wedding, but LOVED seeing the moments captured through her artistic and unique view. Her photos are all over my house. :). So easy and extremely FUN to work with, I cannot recommend Heidi highly enough! A bride's dream!

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2010

Heidi was WONDERFUL!! We always felt comfortable with her and she was never pushy. We got our first peak at our pictures and they are incredible!! I would recommend her in a heartbeat, and Ive already had a few people ask about her for their upcoming weddings!!!

• Justin

Justin · Married on 06/05/2010

Heidi is an amazing photographer, and I would recommend her to anyone! the pictures she took on our wedding day turned out better than I could have imagined. She was able to capture so many details that I am so thankful I have pictures of because it could have been easily forgotten. The pictures were ready to be viewed before we even got back from our honeymoon, and our guests were able to easily access them online. She truly captured the "feel" of our wedding because the comments from the people who looked at the pictures who weren't even at the wedding made me realize that. Capturing the feel of a wedding is priceless, and now I will always have these pictures to remember how wonderful and amazing our day was!
    The best things about Heidi are that she is constantly smiling (which I am sure is not your first reaction on a very hot day!), and she does not take the standard shots at every single wedding. She takes unique shots at every wedding, because she understands that every one is unique in their own way! If something does not look right she will move you until it looks perfect! She obviously loves her work and it really shows through her excitement when taking the pictures and the way they turn out! She really makes you excited when she sees she has a good shot and she tells you!!
    We also got one of her guest books, which turned out awesome! It was like a yearbook of our engagement pictures, so instead of just having peoples names on lines in a standard guest book, people signed our pictures like a yearbook! It is so cool, and it is something we can always have out on our coffee table!! Definately worth every penny.
    We just got our Thank you cards, which turned out awesome as well, and next on the list is our albums, which, I already know will turn out awesome too!
    With the guest book, and the Thank you cards I picked out the pictures and the wording and I left it to her to design and I couldn't have done it better, the way she laid them out was beautiful, and she really has a gift of laying it all out perfectly!
    Thanks Heidi for truly capturing every last detail of our wedding day, I will hold on to these photos forever!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

Heidi did a wonderful job with my wedding photos. She captured amazing posed and random shots. She was prompt with answering emails, calls and getting my pictures to me!

• wirose317

Rose · Married on 08/22/2009

Heidi got there before I did, lol! Absolutely amazing pictures, she captured all the things we asked for and more! There were so many shots where we didn't even know the pictures were being taken, and yet they looked fantastic! I would TOTALLY recommend!

Just as important as the quality of the pictures, she really worked with us on our budget, and she had her hands full with me (I was a bit of a bridezilla), whom she tolerated with much grace! She custom-designed our package based on our needs, and worked with us on the financials as well.

The main thing I need to say here is, that in addition to being a talented photographer, Heidi is really an artist. She is more in love with her craft and so obsessed with doing a great job, and that shines thru in both the quality of her pictures as well as in her demeanor when working with her. Too bad I was the last of my friends to get married, I'd recommend her in an instant!

Steph · Married on 06/20/2009

Heidi was absolutely amazing....she was more than I could've asked for! I know nothing about weddings but she knew how to take charge (without being pushy) and we ended up with the BEST photos i've seen of ANY wedding. She really knows her stuff!

Most importantly, she can relate to what any bride goes through (as she just got married herself), and really cares about what they think and wants to do the best job possible for them. I didn't feel at all like I was working with a stuffy, know-it-all photographer.....it was more like working with one of my good friends!