Heels Above Reviews

21 | Los Angeles, CA

21 Reviews for Heels Above

Hayley · Married on 03/25/2017

Nicole is absolutely the best and most helpful person EVER. She was informative, affordable, considerate and hard-working. I cannot recommend them more.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Heels Above's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley. xx

Best thing EVER! I had my wedding in a garden and I didn't have to worry about sinking into the ground or walking on tippy toes to avoid sinking! The only thing I would do differently is buy a size bigger. My heel size was 11mm so I bought the small and my mom's heel was 15mm so I bought her a medium. My heel wouldn't fit in the small and we had to cut the medium for my mom's shoe to fit. Next time I would buy a size bigger than recommended.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Charlie · Married on 05/09/2015

What a brilliant idea! I hate when this happens, especially if my heels cannot be wiped off. I have ruined many pairs from dirt. I could see always keeping a pair in my purse!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Heels Above worked great. They kept us all from sinking our heels into the ground.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2011

Oh wow! I just wore Heels Above to a wedding last weekend. I was amazed at how easily I walked on the grass in my stiletto heels. Not once did my heal sink in to the ground as I saw everyone else struggling and some ruining very nice fabric heels. I would recommend these to anyone wearing heels to an outdoor event. After the ceremony, they easily came off when I went inside for the reception. They come with a cute carrying sac for storage. Five stars! Love it!

Sent on 10/19/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/03/2011

The Heels Above heel caps are fabulous. My wedding was on grass and I simply could not find a pair of wedges that were elegant enough for my dress. There are very few wedge-options out there for brides. However, I found out about Heels Above and they allowed me to wear the beautiful stiletto heels that I wanted to wear for my wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Becky · Married on 07/30/2011

I am so glad that the wardrobe stylist from La Belle Agency told me about Heels Above. What a idea! After I emailed her a photo of my custom made shoes and she found out I would be walking in grass, she flipped. And, I'm glad she did. Heels above saved my shoes. I'm plan on buying more for my sister's wedding party.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2011

What a life saver! I am so glad I bought a set of these for myself and each of my bridesmaids! I was carefree while getting pictures on the grass. No worries about sinking! Thanks!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Beverly · Married on 01/23/2011

I was privileged to help my Niece plan her wedding. She and her Husband are avid Golfers and they decided to get married at the 18th hole of our local Country Club at Sundown. While the Country Club wanted to accommodate them, they were worried that anybody wearing high heels could damage the green and surrounding grass. I did some research and found the Heels Above product. I contacted Heels Above and asked them what they thought of using their product to protect the grass, as well, as the shoes of the participants. They explained that they had had success in similar situations, such as at race tracks, parks (especially when wedding photos were taken on grass), and Church courtyards. I bought a sample and wore them with the Country Club event planner on the green. They worked out well and the Country Club agreed for us to have the event, provided that we gave a pair of Heels Above to each of the ladies who were going to attend the Wedding. I purchased 40 pairs and give them out to all of the ladies who attended the Wedding. The event went smoothly, no grass was damaged, no shoes were scuffed, and any concerns that anybody had disappeared. I would recommend this product highly as it not only protects your shoes, and prevents your heels from sinking into grass, but it also saves the grass as well.

Sent on 03/30/2011

John · Married on 12/12/2010

My wife and I were involved in the planning of our Daughter’s wedding last December (2010). Because the wedding was going to occur at 11 a.m. on a grassy area adjacent to a Japanese Garden, we were concerned that the possibility of wet grass could cause high heels to sink and/or get caught in the grass. We contacted Hells Above and were assured by Susie and Nicole, the family owners of the Company, that this was the ideal product to prevent sinking and damage to high heels. We purchased 30 pairs of the Heels Above shoe protectors and give them to each of the ladies participating in the wedding. Everybody put the protectors on her shoes and everything went smoothly and everybody was able to walk in dignity without worrying about their shoes. You have enough to worry about with these types of events, so anything that can lessen concerns is a blessing. I would recommend this product, especially with the kindness and support we received from Susie and Nicole. The product was delivered on time at the correct price and was exactly as advertised.

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2010

Heels Above was a savior at my friend's wedding where I was a bridesmaid. All of us bridesmaids wore them and we saved our expensive heels from being ruined and saved ourselves embarrassment from sinking into the grass while we were doing our bridesmaid duties. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone going to an outdoor wedding or event!!

susie · Married on 05/24/2010

I found this vendor to be very helpful, efficient, and excellent quality of service. The products are extremely useful, and fairly priced. My beautiful shoes still are perfect. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • Z

Charleigh · Married on 05/16/2010

I ordered this product for all the women attending my wedding and for the bridesmaids. Everyone appreciated the thoughtfulness in caring for their shoes.
    When I ordered the product online, it was shipped out immediately and they were really easy to work with I would use them again anytime!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Karen · Married on 05/09/2010

My husband and I were planning our dream outdoor wedding in Australia. Having so many guests coming from the USA (my husband is American) we decided to 'show off' our city by getting married in a park. I found this product on-line when looking for small, inexpensive gifts for the female guests at the wedding.
    The team at Heels Above were so accomodating! I was really worried that they wouldn't get here in time but they received our order and the products were shipped straight away :)
    The ushers gave out the heel stoppers to the women before the ceremony and I wore them too. It meant that we didn't sink into the grass...saving my very expensive shoes. They slipped right off after the ceremony and my heels where perfectly clean.
    Thank you 'Heels Above' for adding practicality to my special day!

Sent on 06/09/2010

shilo · Married on 01/05/2010

yep, life saver. I was so happy a friend told me about these as we were talking about having to stand on tippy toes in the grass. Thanx!!!

Sent on 07/04/2011

A tad pricey but worth it when you're walking in the grass!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Hi there,
    Thanks so much for your review. We would just like to remind everyone that you get 2 pairs of heel protectors in 2 different sizes in each box you order. So you are essentially getting 2 for the price of 1! And we also have a 4Pack now, that includes ALL 4 sizes of heel protectors, so you are guaranteed a perfect fit!

Alex · Married on 03/02/2013

Life savers!!! Very cool! A little costly for what they are - but clever!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Shari · Married on 09/02/2007

Heels Above are AMAZING... these little plastic discs slip right onto your favorite high heeled shoes, and have definitely kept me out of "sinking" situations! Heels Above keep you solidly above soft ground, saving you & your shoes while walking on grass at outdoor events like weddings or picnics. I highly recommend this clever little invention! - Shari

Kelly · Married on 02/27/2011

Heels above saved my wedding shoes from grass stains and dirt, I didn't sink into the grass during my wedding ceremony...and neitehr did my guests wearing heels. Thank you Heels Above!

Sent on 03/28/2011

4.2
      3.5

They were awesome! I highly recommend

Sent on 03/05/2013

Heels Above's reply:

Thank you so much! Glad they worked out great for you.

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

They were great to work with. Would use again.

Sent on 05/04/2015