Hedrick's Catering & Events Reviews

Hedrick's Catering & Events 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Hornsby · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!

The team was very easy to work with and were able to exceed expectations on my vision!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mary Megan Mullins · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Wonderfully Creative & Delicious

Lisa and her team did an amazing job taking our visions and making them a reality for our wedding. I asked for different food stations to be a bit more creative and asked for a fun dessert table and her team delivered. They were even sweet enough to make and bring us individual plates, and the food was delicious!!! I would highly recommend Lisa, her team and all of their food!!

Hedrick's Catering & Events 6
    Hedrick's Catering & Events 7
    Hedrick's Catering & Events 8
    Hedrick's Catering & Events 9
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Tk Starzyk · Married on 10/12/2019

Catering helped bring our theme to life!

I had a wonderful experience with Lisa Hedrick Catering! They provided food for our Ski Lodge themed corporate holiday party. I chatted with the team about what we were looking for, enough food to feed everyone a good meal, but wanted to do buffet type stations, and it was perfect! They worked with our budget, and when I met Lisa at the venue for a tour of the kitchen and facility, she came up with a brilliant idea to put a hot cocoa bar in the back of the old Chevy truck that was onsite, and it was perfect! Lisa even brought fresh greenery to spruce up all of the food displays, which was such a nice addition. The service was great, and we never ran out of yummy hot food. I would definitely recommend this catering company if you are looking for a creative company willing to make your ideas come to life!

Hedrick's Catering & Events 10
    Hedrick's Catering & Events 11
    Sent on 12/10/2019

peter · Married on 09/07/2019

Exquisite Catered Affair!!

Lisa Hedrick has catered for the museum several times over the past 3 years as well as serviced many of our brides. But last Tue she outdid herself!!
    We had 25 of our top tier museum supporters here for a cocktail party.
    Lisa offered us 6 of the most delicious & beautifully prepared hors d' oeuvres I've seen all year!
    This is a very well traveled crowd and accustomed the finest. And they were def Impressed!
    We all were! Her food is not only very fresh & tasty but it is aesthetically pleasing as well.
    We received numerous compliments throughout the night!!
    Thank you Lisa & your staff/ Lisa!!
    Your food was center point of an amazing evening!
    Peter Ochoa
    Director of Events
    The Bryan Museum

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn West · Married on 08/24/2019

A Shower to Remember

Lisa and the entire Catering & Events team did such an outstanding job with our event! From concept to completion, they were extremely attentive, creative and organized. We collaborated on how to create the best menu to fit our theme and not only was it a beautiful display, but it was delicious! Lisa's expertise in the catering world was so apparent and helpful. The crew was very diligent with their time, from arrival to departure. Consistently on top of their tasks and asking to do things, not even on their "to do list", to help create a smooth experience throughout the entirety of the party. The guests kept taking pictures by the buffet because the layout was truly gorgeous. Thank you so very much Hedrick's Catering & Events!! I look forward to working with y'all again in the future!

Hedrick's Catering & Events 12
    Sent on 08/30/2019

Mike Hoy · Married on 06/10/2019

Outstanding!

Below is the thank you we have sent to Hendrick's catering -

Hi Lisa and Jessica!!!

We want to let you know how much we appreciate and enjoyed the catering service that you provided for our wedding reception. The food and service provided was OUTSTANDING!!! Also, please pass our thanks on to the two wonderful wait staff that you provided for the event. They both were very professional and also provided OUTSTANDING service.

Our wedding reception would not have been successful without all of the support that Hendricks Catering provided for the event.

Again, please accept our heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

We will definitely be telling everyone that we know that if they are in need of catering services that they should absolutely check you out and assure them that they will glad that they did.

Thank you again!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

KATHERINE · Married on 05/22/2019

I just got engaged and had no idea where to start for planning my wedding. I contacted Lisa and she has been so amazing to work with. She responds quickly and is extremely knowledgeable about the industry. She has made this process stress free and I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding or large event. I am so excited for the final outcome of my wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional food, service and quality

Lisa and her team catered our school’s spring gala fundraiser. The food and service they provided were incredibly delicious and like nothing we have had before at our event. They bring elegance and fine dining to your event. They also provide guidance for those who may be unsure on certain decisions, 🙋🏻‍♀️, and truly takes the worry out of your hands. The team gets in and gets to work, no hiccups whatsoever. Lisa took care of dismissing tables to the buffet and the guests didn’t have to wait in long lines. We had a buffet but the plates were served in a gourmet style exactly resembling the plate we were served at our first tasting that was prepare but Lisa. Presentation was gorgeous! The guests at our event all ranted and raved about the dinner. Lisa also has a big heart and worked to get within our budget because we are a non profit organization l. We will most definitely use Hendrick’s Catering next year!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Drea Dorsett · Married on 02/11/2019

Delicioussss

One of our hardest vendors to find was a reasonably priced caterer. It seemed like once we got to our head count rage (200), prices for food were going to cost us more than renting the venue itself! Then I found Lisa Hedricks Catering & Events. Their prices were very fair and the food was so wonderful. Everything we ordered was delicious. The service was great, food was plated nicely, and it tasted just as good as it looked and smelt. We had gotten the riesling wine chicken, beef burgundy, roasted new potatoes, and green beans *I HIGHHLLYYY recommend it*. YUM. I had so many guests complimenting how wonderful the food was and how it had so much flavor. We had a good amount left over, so we gave away what we could to our guests and vendors and took the home for us to snack on over the next week.. I used it as my meal prep for the following week to avoid cooking, it was still as delicious as it was on our wedding night. Thank you so much for helping us create our vision for our big day.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Hannah

hannah · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing food & service!

The Hedrick’s Catering and Events team went above and beyond for my wedding. Working with them was an absolute pleasure and a walk in the park!

They were always on time, always communicating whatever was needed, and the food was AMAZING!

Following the wedding, we had countless guests tell us how much they loved the food we had and that it was some of the best they have ever tasted. We also had countless guests tell us how beautiful the set up was!

That was a big success to us! And it is all thanks to the Hedrick’s catering team.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

Hedrick's Catering & Events by far exceeded my expectations for my wedding! Everything was perfect and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. Lisa is very nice and really takes time to understand your wants/needs. The vendors Lisa recommended were also great! And the food was very good as well. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any other special occasions!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Dilaura · Married on 10/28/2017

Lisa helped make our experience go really smoothly! She walked us through the menu and helped us make all the right choices!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Russ · Married on 10/21/2017

The caterer was amazing and the food was so unique and savory. This was the first wedding where I experienced this unique type of food presentation and the flavors were amazing. The staff was attentive, polite and had knowledge of food ingredients and knew exactly what was in in dish. The food was by far the highlight of the evening, I heard everyone at my wedding asking who the caterer was. We had so many inquiries from our guests, we sent out an email acknowledging Hedrick's Catering as our vendor.

Hedrick's Catering & Events 13

Auliya · Married on 10/13/2017

Lisa was fantastic! She worked so hard to make sure everything was in order and ran smoothly. The food was also amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Hedrick's Catering & Events's reply:

Auliya, I really enjoyed working with you. Your wedding vision was beautiful and I am so happy to have met you and your husband Garrett. Best Wishes always!

DeLisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Let us just start out by saying, i didn't want to plan a wedding.... My daughter Whitney has been in so many weddings so she found Lisa Hedrick on The Knot. Before Whitney found Lisa I had a photographer and that was it. Lisa was punctual to our appointments. Lisa showed us pictures of previous venus she catered for and we were very impressed. ** We did NOT have a sampling!!!!! *** We trusted her right away. She has such a calming effect. She asked if we had a florist. We did not! She asked if we needed decorations. We still did need decorations. Lisa gave us the contact information to someone who did BOTH! We needed a bartender and valets. Lisa has dependable people for that too. The day of the wedding. LISA kept me from becoming Bridezilla! She had everything under control! Lisa lined up the bridal party and gave us a plan. It was flawless. She loves her job! She has fun and she is so dang nice! We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. When I returned to the hospital where I work, the people who went to our wedding raved about the food! It was beautifully displayed and delicious. I trusted her and my wedding was beautiful! I can not say enough great things about Lisa Hedrick. I will have her cater my parties everytime!

MARK · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we met her it was obvious she was going to be our cater and wedding planner. Lisa had wonderful ideas to suggest to us including where the alter should be for our home wedding. She helped us put together a diverse menu for diverse palatte. Even several gluten free morsels. She arrived promptly and was set up before the party started. Everyone raved about the food. They still are. At the end of the night there was nothing left! I highly recommend her, her company and anyone she suggests. She kept my wife calm. Lisa had everything under control and we didn't even notice she was there!

Monique · Married on 09/03/2017

Great customer service! I always go to Lisa for all my corporate and personal events because I know I can depend/trust her team! The food is always top notch!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2017

Our daughter was married this past July at Big Sky Barn in Montgomery, Texas. Lisa Hedrick and her catering company catered our event. Let me just say, everything looked and tasted spectacular! Several of our guests stopped me and commented on the savory food and several even stopped Lisa and her staff and asked for business cards. Her attention to detail and perfection really won my heart over. Her staff was VERY professional and attended to our every need. I would use Hedrick's Catering again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ellen · event on: 07/02/2017

Hedrick's Catering is awesome. They helped me throw a fabulous 60th birthday party for my husband. I was very impressed from the first meeting we had. They are very organized and know the catering business inside and out. The food was so good people are still talking about it! The set up and clean up was phenomenal! Not only would I highly recommend them I can not wait to use them again!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Hendrick’s Catering is absolute Heaven! I wanted a most unique buffet for my daughter ‘s wedding and was blown away not only with the unique quality but I have never tasted such delicious food at a wedding or any event as I did with hers! Lisa is so wonderful to work with ..her staff was so professional ! She is the only caterer in Houston I will use or refer out to other companies or friends!

Hedrick's Catering & Events 14
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

Lisa has been a dream to work with! After finding her contact information, I sent her an email, told her my budget, and she invited me to talk with her at one of the locations she works out of. Lisa is fantastic at listening and trying to help guide you in the direction she's getting from you - she's also completely willing to listen to you and formulate a menu all your own! We let her know that I wanted to specifically have options for the vegetarians in my family, as well as a family member with celiac's disease. She was completely open and let me know that she can do absolutely any sort of customization that I want. Lisa made a menu that catered fabulously to our desires of a laid-back reception, I'm so happy to work with her. She also introduced me to the person that she works with that does decor and florals, and his floral design based off of three inspiration pictures I sent blew me away. We're so excited to work with him, his vision is out of this world for us!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Emily · Married on 06/06/2017

Hedrick's catered my husbands company Christmas party. Lisa and her staff were amazing! They transformed my home into a winter wonderland! Not only was the food displayed beautifully, it was DELICIOUS! Lisa made sure there was a comfortable flow to our party since it was in our home...her staff was AWESOME! They lit all my candles before the guests arrived...took coats and gifts...served...and cleaned up! I didn't lift a finger! I will absolutely be using Lisa again!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for anything better or more professional. Would highly recommend ner.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Cara · Married on 03/29/2017

I have used Hedricks twice and have been very pleased both times. Lisa went above and beyond for us and she was able to work with our budget. Her staff was very friendly and professional at all times

Sent on 04/22/2017

Marie · Married on 02/18/2017

Everything Lisa and her team did for my wedding was amazing! The food was delicious and the staff was great! Definitely recommend this company for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2017