Hector Torres Photography Reviews

13 | Arlington, TX

13 Reviews for Hector Torres Photography

Ruben · Getting married on 01/01/2025

Hector Torres photography is very responsive and professional. He did my daughter's XV in 2016 and we loved his service. I highly recommend him for any photography or videography for that special moment.
    - Ruben Anuario

Sent on 01/07/2018

Diana Avalos · Married on 09/01/2018

Best photographer

We had a very good experience with Hector Torres photography. We had a sweet 16 for our daughter. He and his wife Cece are very professional, nice and caring people. To work with them, was like working with family like if we already knew each other for years. Hector makes sure that everything turns out perfect. We had a very good experience overall with Hector Torres photography. We have definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Laura · Married on 03/26/2018

Hector Torres, is beyond amazing!. When you hiring a Photographer, some how you don't know what to expect until you see the final product, With him as soon as he started setting up, I knew I was going to be very pleased with my pictures, his equipment, his lights, extra attention to little details, his crew, above expectations!
    Now, I couldn't be happier with his quality of work! The best!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cesly · Married on 12/23/2017

There are so many great things I can say about this amazing Photographer and his wife. I feel like he made every single detail of our wedding his very own.My entire family is amazed with the photo and video quality along with his personality and professionalism. I am so happy and thankful for all of his hardwork and dedication. I defiantly recommend and plan on using his great services in the future.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Tony · Married on 11/24/2017

Hector and his staff are the most professional group of people that I have dealt with and they make you feel like you are part of their family!
    I would recommend anyone use his services for just about any event you may require photography.

Sent on 01/31/2018

karen · Married on 11/11/2017

Hector went above and beyond to provide quality in every picture he took. He is very professional, polite and works with you to meet your needs and expectations. My pictures were so nicely retouched to the point that I felt like a magazine model! The look was natural though..I will highly recommend him

Sent on 12/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Hector photography is outstanding. By far exceeded my expectations. They are very professional and friendly. I can honestly say he will now be my photographer for life and part of our family. Thank you for everything, you truly captured the most important moments in my daughter, Roxy's quinceañera.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elvia · Married on 11/01/2017

Hector and his team are amazing professionals! He was always there to execute my vision!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Christina & Tae · Married on 10/28/2017

Hector & his wife, CC are top notch professionals and industry experts, and we would highly recommend Hector Torres Photography not just for wedding/engagement pictures/videos but any event that is of importance to you and your family. Hector has such unique and visionary talent to transform life into pictures/videos so that you have a picture perfect story that when you see it you know it was intended just for you. Every time I watch our videos and pictures, it's like watching it for the first time. I immediately get the feeling that I have been brought back in time like we are there at the wedding getting lost in love all over again. I am deeply moved and touched. This experience has more than exceeded our expectations and was well worth it. You will not be sorry as they will take your memories and transform them into something so meaningful that is a magical treasure you get to keep for a lifetime. We thank them again for all of their efforts and really taking the time to get to know us, our story and what was most important to us. Lastly, we gained two friends for a lifetime now that we will continue to share our lives with!

All our gratitude and love,

Tae & Christina (enjoying our happily ever after moments compliments of Hector & CC)

Sent on 12/27/2017

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

Hector was such an awesome photographer! Very helpful every step of the way. My husband and I absolutely love all the photos and we are having a hard time picking our favorites!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Nonaxy · Married on 09/16/2017

Since day one Hector was very professional! He made sure that he was meeting our needs plus more. The day of the wedding he took care of everything to make sure I was not stressed. Looking at the results now I could not be any happier! I am so happy I chose Hector to capture our wedding. I will forever be happy with my video and photos.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Maria · Married on 06/24/2017

Hector does exceptional work ! I absolutely love all of our pictures ! I'm so glad a chose him to do my wedding pictures and videography.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Krystell · Married on 01/11/2018

One of the, if not the best photographer I have ever worked with.

I loved every second of my shoot time with him & his incredibly talented team.

If you want ANY photos done Hector is the way to go! Just amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2017